Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

zayed

Apr 5, 2013

Unwanted call

I am getting unwanted call from 9820810656 , i guess this number using by unauthorized person ,
please send the verification call on above number .
priyankaisai

Apr 2, 2013

No/Dirty support provided by Vodafone

I had made my number portable to Vodafone under the corporate scheme. In that I have been offered with 500MB data usage,300 Local mins and 200 SMS free every month, though my Credit Limit is only (1500 Rs Fucking amount).

I dont by considering what criterion Vodafone has set this much of credit limit, then what is the use of offering these many free usage? My credit limit already exeeded 1500Rs and now my data usage is debarred. And All these problems are really screwing me as no proper support being provided by any of the Customer representative.

Mar 31, 2013

BLOCK POSTPAID SIM NUMBER

HELLO ,

URGENT REQUEST TO BLOCK MY VODAFONE POSTPAID NUMBER - 9819065139 AS I THE CELL HAS BEEN STOLEN AN HOUR BACK AND CAN NOT GET THROUGH CUSTOMER CARE .

NEED TO BE ADDRESSED URGENTLY .

PRAVEEN KUMAR

Mar 28, 2013

Wrong Deductions for Internet

This is happning for second time vodafone has deducted from my prepaid balance charges for internet usage although my internet pack is active.
siyagouri

Mar 14, 2013

Number Portability

Number Portability : Loop to Vodafone (Highly Disappointed with the Vodafone Services)

Systematic Knowlege Services Pvt,. Ltd. Andheri (w) Providing Worst Service.

Please, For better future reject licence or agency of them.
siyagouri

Mar 14, 2013

Number Portability

Mar 12, 2013

Without intimating change of Plan in postpaid service

Sir/ Madam

I m having a Billing plan of Vodafone which is of Rs.99 Rental with 1 GB 2G gprs plan free per month using for last 6 months and have being paying bills regularly. But without informing me vodafone changed my monthly billing 2G GPRS free plan to 3G 1GB data plan of Rs.250 per month, when i spoke to their customer care executive (198) he said that the plan was activated by default it was nor i who activated neither they activated it, but after 15 minutes he said that i have activated the said plan through vodafone call which was received by me on 26/02/2013 but i have not received any such call from vodafone. He could'nt solve my problem so i spoke to the Sr. Executive at vodafone (198). This whole telephonic talk went for an hour and above the Sr. Executive repeated the same thing. my query is now, how is this possible? that without intimating the customer the plan has been activated. i am totally disappointed with vodafone service, they have cheated on me. Kindly help me in this matter reply expected.

Santosh Patole Tel- 9820076840
rekha_as

Mar 10, 2013

Overcharging and increased credit limit without informing and not informed once free usage limit over

Vodafone charged me on internet usage enormously.They increased my credit limit without informing me as per the bill and also didnt informed me once I finished my free data download.There are many mails exchaged between me and Vodafone but they are not resolving the issue. According to them, techically they cant check whether i finised my free usage in 2G whereas this facility available in 3G. So they cant inform customer for this, Secondly, for credit limit they said that according to customer history we increased the limit. But how they can do this wthout customer consent.
Kindly help me to resolve this issue.

Mar 4, 2013

Pin Number Is Damaged

Have purchase Rs.35 Vodafone top up voucher Card But Pin Number Is Damaged after scratching a bit too hard . Please Give Me Secret Pin Of This Card On My E-mail ID Or Recharge On My Number .

My Mobile Number And Recharge Card Details

Mobile Number: 9769920272
Serial No. Of Recharge Card:############
Orville

Feb 25, 2013

3rd class sales person

I have chosen a post paid plan with internet at vodafone store , mulund. I got a bill of rs 632.91. I went to the gallery where I had opted for Billing as an option to get the token no. My number was called out and i went. This Sales girl (I dont know if she owns the entire vodafone company) miss Ayesha (who does the new post paid connections) gave me a blunt look when i asked if she could give me an explanation about how my bill was calculated. Before starting her explanation she told that such a request is usually not fulfilled(expressions told that she was doing a favour). Then she started her explanation in which she hurriedly went over the bill (displayed on the computer under the desk so one cannot see clearly except the one siting on the table i.e. miss ayesha..she did not asked whether i could view my bill on the computer..i had to go on her side to view which is not comfortable unless she herself offers) just adding some random numbers which made a total of 632.91. I was not satisfied hence i asked for a detailed explanation. She herself did not know as to why some of the additions have been included in the calculation of my bill. When asked, she could not answer and in return started asking questions to me. How in the world could a customer keep a record of all his calls and sms. It is the duty of the company to keep a record as they say for the first month they will give a detailed bill. She some how made a total of 632.91. I was still hesitant to believe, so i saw the bill details again and found out that they are charging 200 rs for which she dint have explanation. Before I could calculate and assure myself of the authenticity of the bill she said thank you in such a way as if she has tolerated me enough and it was time for me to leave..by this time the other no. was called out, so i left. I could have have used many cuss words straight away at her or while complaining here but i cannot and will not verbally abuse her as she is the owner of Vodafone. Well, I am not attaching any photos below because one can easily recognise her ( short, fat, rotten breath etc...)
User919740

Feb 14, 2013

Reversal of Adjust Payment

My Vodafone No is 9022395875 under the name of Mr.Hemant Jain (Navbharat Carbon Company) my Pervious bill for the Month of Jan-13 was Rs -652.13 and my Current bill Amt For the Month of Feb-13 is Rs 719.78/-.So reverse Back the Adjusted Amt of Rs -652.13 as soon as poosible.This error will not be accepted .Reverse Back the Amt and do needful.

Hemant Jain
krishnendumoulick

Feb 9, 2013

post paid connection

Hi I had applied for a post paid connection 5 days back. I was provided with two numbers both already registered in someone elses name. No one responds to my calls in customer care. two employees named dinanath and darshana in the sales team is involved in this. I think they should be thrown out immediately

Feb 9, 2013

abuse on phone

I had a vodafone number 9819738882,which i dont use. but Vodafone keeps on sending the bill .When I inquired they said its rental,so i agreed to pay the rental and paid Rs.315/ after waiver they gave and changed my plan to Rs.99/ rental.Then they again called me after 15 days saying my payment is outstanding and that is around Rs.1700/.So I said I dont even use that number and I can only pay the rental with tax .So the person who called me started abusing me and threatening me to pay.

So please take some actions on such callers who abuse on phone as they know we cant trace them.
Below are the numbers i got call from. I got call on my other number +91 9819738884
+91 9819540055
+91 2249144202

Rahil Khan
+91 9819738884

Dec 28, 2012

bill problem

This is Suhas D.Jalvi phone no 9773431021 i was trying to pay my bill online but my bank name is not available there. hence cannot pay the bill online requesting to help.

Dec 26, 2012

bill problem

My no=8855019595 I have been billed wrongly as I have not used the service for more than a week & my service is barred.Please do check & inform me by e-mail

Dec 17, 2012

Settlement of Bill.

My current no. is 9820776698 - which is disconnected due to non-payment of another no. 9769555096. The bill amt is 4500/-, If you see the record of 9820776698 its paid properly by me. While calling to customer ser and gallary they ask me to pay full amt. I am ready to pay the bill with installments.

Pls look into the matter. I don't want to buy any other no. As the network is too good. Pls arrange it for me as regular customer.

You can also mail me my registered mail id.And start my current no. 9820776698 after paying bill pls close the old no. 9769555096.

I want to continue 9820776698.

Dec 17, 2012

Settlement of Bill.

My current no. is 9820776698 - which is disconnected due to non-payment of another no. 9769555096. The bill amt is 4500/-, If you see the record of 9820776698 its paid properly by me. While calling to customer ser and gallary they ask me to pay full amt. I am ready to pay the bill with installment.

Pls look into the matter. I don't want to buy another no. Pls arrange it for me as regular customer.

You can also mail me your revert on [email protected]

Dec 15, 2012

SIM card deactivation

I have already mentioned my latest contact no. in my post if by any chance you have come across. Again for your convenience its +27-790609010.

Dec 15, 2012

Hello Kapil,

Please share an alternate contact number with us here http://bit.ly/U25gBs for us to assist you better.

Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai

PARVEJ MUSHARRAF WAS HAVING LOVE AFAIR WITH MONICA LEVENKSEY AND BENEZIR BHUTTO

error

Problem Loging-in into My Vodafone account.

this is the error i have been receving..

Dec 13, 2012

Hello Sir/Madam (nilusd),

Please help us with a snapshot of the website error you are receiving. You may email us at [email protected]

Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai

Dec 12, 2012

Bill discrepancy

Last month bill was adjusted, but again this month they have charged my monthly charges more than proposed one.

My Post plan is 299 rental plan, but Vodafone charged 229 as a rent. also they have charged GPRS charge while againts the plan it should be 0 only

Dec 4, 2012

Hello Honey Mehta,

We wish to inform you that your request has been updated on December 03, 2012 and the same will be processed within 7 working days from the date of request. Your Service Request Number is 1234088998. We checked your bill again and confirm that you have been charged correctly on pro-rata basis. Hence, the charges are valid.

Vodafone Customer Care.