Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

jinal.doshi

Jun 13, 2017

DEDUCT SUBSCRIPTION CHARGES WITHOUT PERMISSION

THIS IS SO DISAPPOINTING THAT MY ACCOUNT BALANCE HAS BEEN DEDUCTED BY RS. 150/- AUTOMATICALLY WITHOUT I MAKING ANY SUBSRIPTIONS. I RECEIVED A MESSAGE THAT I HAVE BEEN SUBSCRIBED TO TOP DOCTORS ONLINE. I DONT UNDERSTAND THAT WHEN I HAVE NOT SUBSCRIBED HOW CAN MY BALANCE JUST BE DEDUCTED.

ON CALLING AT WEBSITE OF TOP DOCTORS ONLINE, IT SAYD THE NUMBER IS WRONG AND THERE IS NO WAY I CAN REACH ANYONE TO RESOLVE MY ISSUE.

ON CALLING THE VODAFONE CUSTOMER CARE TODAY AROUND 11 PM I AM TOLD BY JAGDISH THAT THE BALANCE HAS BEEN DEDUCTED AND HE CANNOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT NOR CAN HE TAKE A COMPLAINT FOR REFUND. THE CALL FOR COMPLAINTS DOES NOT HELP AT ALL. SOME ONE SHOULD TAKE ACTION AGAINST SUCH REPRESENTATIVES AND FIRE THEM.
JinaL - 9757225238
gautamkumbhare

Jun 13, 2017

unwanted suncription & annoying, too bad service provider

As I frustrated by Vodafone service, they committed to reply of mail in 48 hrs but now it's more than 72 hrs till I didn't get any revert on previous mail. there comes to know how you providing a service to your customer​.
Also when I have put a true complaint previously, you blocked my all calls & even I unable to make call to toll free number customer care service too. Everyday i call to customer care to talk regarding refund my money but now they refused to do that.
I am kindly requesting to refund my 750 rs as you committed it will be adjusting in my next bill but it not happened. also you make sure that your previous mail I save as a memo which could be helpful​ to me.
Please look in to this & do the needful.
(Expecting the revert on this as earlier)
Nilesh Galve

Jun 8, 2017

False charges applied on billing number

I am availing the Vodafone services by using mobile number 9773515541. I have noticed some false charges (roaming) in my current bill. I have also called the customer care but ended up with empty hands.

Core Issue:- My current bill show a roaming charge of Rs. 410.80 , which seems to be incorrect as I haven't visited any other state out of my home state i.e. Maharashtra. For your information, When I ported in into Vodafone services, I was advised that no roaming charges will be applied in Maharashtra.

Request you to look into this.

Nilesh Galve
Deep542

Jun 2, 2017

Not able to make payment through ECS

I Mrs. Poonam Vinod A is using the sim from past 6 years (approx) is facing the issue regarding the payment. I am having (9833225871) number and also raised many complaints in Vodafone customer care regarding the issue i am facings since 3 months.

I am not able to make payment through ECS. So making the payment i have to visit the store and make the payment through Cash or by online mode. Raised several complaints through Vodafone customer care, but they are not able to solve my Concern,
Request you to kindly help me in this case at the earliest.
john paul roy

May 29, 2017

Didnt get 4gb data

i had updated my Vodafone SIM card to 4g i.e day before yesterday 27 may 2017.But I didnt get 4gb of data instead got an 500mb data...why u didn't credit me the 4gb of data...reply please my nmbr is 7034779079
Rainbow55

May 24, 2017

unnecessary deduction

I received a SMS saying my app club sevice is activated and the money from my balance is deducted. I never subscribed for such thing. I don't even know about that. I just want my money back.
abhimanyutiwari

May 20, 2017

mobile number is shut down for more than 10 days

hi this is chandan mishra
ported my number 9561919599
from airtel to vodafone by the agency
adventa sales and distribution pvt ltd ...ads100
my address was incomplete so not get verified by the person
and now my number is off since last 10 days. also given my
latest address to update it but there is no action taken by the agency.

plz reply as sson as possible
thanks and regards
chandan mishra
8208005813
Mayank Jain1997

May 19, 2017

Fraud

I called vodafone complain centre 28 days ago because in my offer section it was not showing any offer so i personally called 198 and they told me that recharge with ₹346 you will get 56 gb data for 56 days but after 28 days it has expired. Please guys don't recharge ₹346 offer from Vodafone. Airtel is best .
atul.hingnekar

May 9, 2017

False commitment and over charged bill

I have post paid number 9619242235 of vodafone. with the repetitive request to customer care the plan was never changed or reflected in bill. Last month (in April 17) customer care changed plan again with 350 rental and assured me there will be no roaming and calls and internet shall be free. still, they have charged me 508 rs as roaming (for nagpur). While contacting customer care, they have different views and blaming previous customer care that I got wrong information. because of wrong information I have to pay 1100 rs bill against which I was assured bill will not exceed 350+taxes.
Atul Hingnekar
+91 93264 88333
chaudhariamit

Apr 26, 2017

vodafone - bad service

Hi Nodal/Appellate,
Please explain below mentioned Request resolution status,
306933282 21-Apr-2017 01:56:40 PM Request For Send Mailer / Fax - General Closed 23-Apr-2017 07:39:58 PM
306861238 21-Apr-2017 11:51:52 AM Request created on receiving Fax / Letter / Email. Closed 24-Apr-2017 08:04:00 PM 305975168 19-Apr-2017 11:08:20 AM Request created on receiving Fax / Letter / Email. Closed 22-Apr-2017 08:02:53 PM 305260880 17-Apr-2017 03:28:09 PM Request created on receiving Fax / Letter / Email. Closed 20-Apr-2017 08:07:08 PM 305110340 17-Apr-2017 09:04:04 AM Request For Call Back Closed 24-Apr-2017 06:21:43 PM
304470842 14-Apr-2017 07:36:01 PM Request For Call Back Closed 21-Apr-2017 07:29:46 PM

I have been chasing this case since a long time but I still haven't got any satisfactory resolution. We are not expecting this kind of service from you people.

The customer care executives have no idea what the case history is and what the resolution has been provided.

The case is being randomly closed without any confirmation or resolution, this is very irritating and unprofessional behavior.

Please look into this at the earliest or else I will have no other option than to complaint to the consumer court.
Shan1

Apr 17, 2017

Wrongly charged for Recharge

I am a Vodafone subscriber and I recharged my data pack on Friday 17/04/2017 for Rs. 147 but instead of which I received this message showing 3gb data and Rs. 497 were deducted from my balance.

I want my money back and to get switched to 375mb + 649mb data worth Rs.147 which I had originally asked for.
Nikhil DilipThombare

Apr 7, 2017

Reason for debit amount

Amount debited from ICICI Account for unknown reason
From my savings account below amount has been debited with out any proper reason .
In the detailed statement it is mentioned as

07/04/2017

BIL/############/T Chg Rs10 ST Rs1.
50/10000079880

I want too know the reason.
Email.id: [email protected]
Mobile:8286285277.
bodedra

Mar 27, 2017

Not cary forward my data

My mobile no 9879761503 (Bhima Odedra) my data plan up to 25.03.2017 at 23:59:59 and my data balance on 24.03.2017 around 1336 MB. I recharged by online vodafone shop from my pc with 28 Rs. plan (75 MB , for 28 days) on 25.03.2017 at 00:52 Hrs.
But I received only 75 MB . my balance in not cary forward. I also talk with vodafone costmer care on 25.03.2017 morning. As per him I got my balance. but finaly I not got my balance.
Pl. do neddfull for the same.
I want My data balance otherwise i left from vodafone with my all cell.
shilamkar1

Mar 27, 2017

Extraordinary high charges billed for GPRS

Mr. Bharat Shetty is customer of Vodafone for last more than 20 years using mobile no. 9820121180. For business requirements he is frequently do overseas travel. During all his international travels he is activating the international GPRS package. As a regular practice before his recent visit to port villa (between 5th to 12th February) he has called your customer care and was spoken to Tejas to give a request to activate international GPRS package but the request was rejected with a reason that there is no service available at port villa.

As the travel route is via Singapore, during the halt at Singapore airport he switched on the phone and was going to his gate for onward journey to Port Vila via Brisbane there was auto download of data was happened. As he was very busy in doing check-in for his flight it was but obvious that he was not noticed what was happened and also not recognized the intimations received via SMS.

For the international GPRS usage of 120MB Vodafone has charged me Rs. 73221.50. He cannot accept this extraordinary high charge for as less as 120 MB. Also he was approached them to activate the international data package which is available at a very nominal charge at about Rs 1800 and they could have activated it knowing that though the service is not available at final destination there must be usage during the transit.

Being a old customer when they can offer the package at a nominal rate it is his case that a charge equivalent to the package charge may be applied to him. We see your intervention on the same.

Sachin Shilamkar
SUNNIVA Renewables

Internet usage

Time and again we are facing issues in erratic billing and accounting from Vodafone end - plundering & looting us.
We have just used the internet service for few days and how can the internet be finished in couple of days and
also exceed Rs.750 limit, it displays Vodafone management to cheat customers in such wrong accounting. Also Vodafone people sent us wrong info of internet usage and call usage on our email and on massage and There is different usage shown in bill copy. It shows Vodafone Service Providers are cheating on peoples.
Indrajeet Singh

Mar 26, 2017

Illegal activation of vas

I am a regular user of Vodafone postpaid service. They are keep activating vas without my consent on my number. I am continuously deactivating those vas. But the charges are showing in my bill. I have no option left. So I am complaining here .
Nikhil Mohite

Feb 28, 2017

Billing issues

It took Since 3 Month (13 Dec 2016 to 28 Feb 2017) to make it work after repeated calls almost every day. No one has bothered to take my case serious.

I was using Maharashtra circle SIM 8237076767.. so I was getting roaming in Mumbai... I called Vodafone customer service also contact and request to help MNP this SIM, MH to MUM circle dated on13/12/2016 but yours late respond Vodafone charged roaming charges that period and bill have to come around Rs.1966.

I also called to your customer care and asked for activating "Rome like home" pack and they promised me that I will be enjoying my services (allocated free minutes & SMS) in Mumbai too.. this was a free service. But this has not happened.

Vodafone billing date was 1st to 30th of every month and I ported out of Vodafone MH to MUM on 13th Jan, therefore, I have used where service for 43 days.. the last bill I received I was charged roaming charges in Mumbai which was supposed to be waived off as I was subscribed to “Rome like home" pack.. they charged me in tired bill amount Rs.2364/- as with roaming charges..

I am not happy with Vodafone et all considering the quality of service and customer satisfaction, in my case.
I am planning to surrender my other connection with Vodafone sooner.

Nikhil Mohite
sekaranp

Feb 24, 2017

Poor service on issue resolution

I bought mi-fi device from one of your retailer who ran a road-show at our bank. It took 9 days (2Feb2017 to 11Feb2017) to make it work after repeated calls almost everyday. No one has bother to take my case serious.
Finally the activation was done.

But I have already mentioned my decision to cancel my request during my call to VodaFone on 11-feb-2017 ( Ticket – 280302116).

Please deactivate my number and NO amount should be charged on to me on any case

Also, please return back the mi-fi device amount as I am not going to use the device and will not be a VodaFone customer in future.

I not happy with VodaFone et all considering the quality of service and customer satisfaction, in my case.

I am planning to surrender my other connection with VodaFone sooner.
Rohi123

Feb 21, 2017

Vas services

Unnecessary activation of Vas this has happened twice in a span 1 week..why is vodafone stealing money..

Vas services

krn10236

Feb 10, 2017

Lure to postpaid subscription

I did not give my mobile # 9163066951 while raising complaint just now.

K R Narayanan
krn10236

Feb 10, 2017

Lure to postpaid subscription

I got a call from Vodafone on 31st saying I have been selected for a post paid offer migration. They explained to me saying It is RED 499 plan unlimited voice call plus free data with 1GB 3G plus 3GB 4G as I am using a 4G will be included in the plan.

They also categorically confirmed prepaid balances if any plus any data recharge done will be carried forward to post paid plan.

One of the agent came to my home and took Aadhar card plus the forms filled by me. He assured it will be activated in 2 days. I told him I am traveling to Bangalore and he said it is fine and in any case I will get a call before activating the new sim.

My wife whose mobile number has been given as alternative number got a call on 4th in 2 hrs time it will be activated. But nothing happened.

On 6th since my prepaid existing data plan was getting expired, I tried to see whether my post paid sim can be activated to avoid recharging my prepaid data.

Following instructions on the new sim packet, on sending SMS SIMEX SIM NUMBER it was giving invalid sim message.

After speaking to the agents at 198 complaint cell, I realized nothing can be done now unless I go back to the agent who offered me in the first place. They also said I will get a call before new sim is activated.

So I carried on with my old prepaid sim. I also recharged the data for Rs. 297 on 6th evening for 4GB including offer for my 4G phone set. Life was perfectly ok.

On 8th afternoon my prepaid SIM started showing 'no service' message. On reaching home in the evening, I realized Vodafone has stopped the service on my prepaid sim and I have no option to move to the new postpaid sim. Through 98200 98200 Vodafone care, I got my new sim activated. However, Rs. 214+ prepaid balance and data pack that I updated 2 days back have not been carried forward.

Again, on follow up, I am now informed my prepaid balance of Rs 214+ will be adjusted in the month-end bill but I will lose my data pack which I recharged for Rs. 297 two days back.

This was not what was told to me by the agent. I see this as cheating me.

Kindly help me my Rs. 297/- data charge refunded or data pack carried forward.

Thanks in advance for help.

K R Narayanan
Hasmit

Feb 9, 2017

Wrong Commitments

Myself Hasmit Parmar, I wanna say to you that your Vodafone executive name Pooja 8879417040 called me on December 23, Priya no. 8291788082 & other executive convinced me to port my mobile number 9302222099 from Airtel to Vodafone and asked to share all documents for activating Red 499 rental plan. I confirmed the same with field executive who gave me SIM card before giving him signing documents/form. After a long process is completed my no. got activated at January 11 with 499 plan as per my knowledge and I came to know that wrong plan of 399 (worse than Airtel Plan) was activated from Vodafone during feedback call. I complained at same time. Now the person is not responding. Thanks your pathetic services it was NOT done actually. This is not expected from company like Vodafone. Will surely switch back to Airtel once 90 days are over. This is very bad experience of Vodafone services which is affecting customer pocket. If I will not get plan of Rs.499/- with same benefit, I am not going to pay any extra charges of 4G data usage till 3GB & unlimited calling package as Vodafone Committed.

Thanking you for Torturing.
Nikhil Bhawsar

Jan 31, 2017

Fake Promise and unprofessional work

Firstly, i requested to get this number ported from Airtel to Vodafone and then I got offer less than what Vodafone was giving me, so I cancelled the porting process but still Vodafone went away with it and even though Vodafone ported my number but didn't give me what was promised to me, Vodafone said that they will give me discount on the plan they were offering me. The plan was of 500 and I was promised to get it for 400 and then Airtel(my original network) gave me offer for 350 for the same plan, so I chose not to go with Vodafone and cancelled the porting request, Still vodafone went away with it and Vodafone is not even providing me with that 100 rs discount now. That is so shameless!
Do something to correct this mistake of yours, else I will port all other 4 postpaid numbers in my family to Airtel soon!
Yogesh KS

Jan 29, 2017

VDS AJDESIBEATS

My Mobile No. 8357038217. I Am Customer Of Vodafone,

On 25th Nov 6:50 PM I Received SMS Stating

Hello! VDS AJDESIBEATS pack is now active on your number, as requested by you on 25-01-2017.This service is valid till 28-01-2017 and a 1 days rental of Rs.5 has been deducted.Your current Balance post service activation is Rs.18.435.To deactivate SMS STOP to or call 155223(toll free).

It continued to deducting my balance for 3 days and it deducted my 15 Rs.

One think i done get is i have never requested for Any of this service.
so how on earth this thing got activated on my no.

Is it some kind of SCAM by Vodafone to Cheat its customer.

Why should i Send SMS To Stop Something which i Have Not Requested.

I want my money back. Why should i lost my money for cheaters like vodafone.
Vodafone gave me worst situation ever which no other sim card company gives
dippakcparikh

Jan 28, 2017

Unable to resolve the DND issue

On my mobile number +91-9819821838 i had registered DND and it is supposed to be active from 2014.

But i still keep on getting calls and SMS messages. I had raised the issue with Vodafone in Dec 2016 but they are still not able to resolve the issue. They keep on calling me asking for more details which they should be having with them.

Renault India - DISREGARDFUL DEALING BY RENAULT BENCHMARK JALANDHAR
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    EPFO - Withdrawal Process
    Hi Team, Everytime i enter OTP for withdrawal process in...
    THM - Non-co operation of RMO Stuff
    My Daughter, Miss Sneha Sen ,Patient ID-PL/20/020245 &...
    Garena free fire - My recharge was not successful
    29₹ My recharge is just pending at the neon...
    Indian Oil - Non delivery of LPG gas.
    I had booked gas for delivery before 20.03.2030 and my...
    IndiaBulls - 3 month EMI not issue
    3 month not EMI issue pls
    Bharat Business Channel Ltd - Recharge not credited
    Recharge amount not credited to d2h account My d2h...
    [email protected] - Sim card not working
    From some last days my airtel sim card is not working and...