Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Rajesh_parbat

Jul 9, 2016

False Charged for ISD call By Vodafone Delhi

Vodafone is has charged 800 for ISD call Which is I have not done. Very bad customer service and doing harassment by disconnecting service .
Katya

Jul 4, 2016

Net pack activation

I have filled net pack 0f Rs 199/- on 1st July 2016 at 9.30 A.M. through Payu. I made online payment through SBI. But still my net pack is not activated. My amt is already debited from my bank.. My trouble ticket No.given by you is 1627563. But You have not responded yet. Services of Pyou is regretted. Better u credit my amt to my bank.
Pravin007!

Jun 28, 2016

Amount deducted but no Internet Pack Activated

Today I recharged with vodafone Internet Pack of 1 GB of Rs 249/-, form ICIC bank internet banking, the amount got deducted, but no Internet Pack activated yet..
Mobile No : 7798166836
Date : 28-Jun-2016
Location: Maharashtra
Hiral1711

Jun 19, 2016

False activation on Vodafone network

My mobile no is 7798888162 and this morning I get one message. I haven't activated any plan as such called utv activation. Also this is corporate connection, without email from registered email id, nothing can be activated, still I get message saying plan activated on ur number.Why u want to cheat and take false money, doesn't suit network like urs to do the same.
ganeshmore244

Jun 18, 2016

bill issue

Dear Vodafone Team

My vodafone postpaid mob no- 9768143125. last month i got bill of Rs 1995/- I have 499/- plan activated on my mob no with 100 discount. when i took this plan i got infrmed that incoiming and outgoing roaming is free for mumbai, maharashtra and goa
and this month i got a bill 1995/- and roaming is 1174/- which to much

Dear team i am happy with vodafone network but charges are very high

hence i am requesting you to please waved off my roaming charges and VAS charge. i am ready to pay my remaing outstating

please do the needfull

Thanking You

Ganesh Suresh More
vrushalimankar

Jun 6, 2016

Deducted INR 90 for UTV Action Pack Value added services which I had not subscribed

Vodafone deducted INR 90 for a value added service UTV Action Pack which I had not subscribed
LAKHAK

Jun 6, 2016

MY VODAFONE NUMBER IS BLOCK

Dear sir/madam,

Please Activated my VODAFONE Number is-8879178829

MY VODAFONE NUMBER IS BLOCK

bhargav75

May 27, 2016

no super net data benifit

no benifit 147recharge on vodafone card 147-1 gb 3g super net i have a 147-450 mb benifit 450 is a pendind 7572944907 is my vodafone nuber
bhargav75

May 27, 2016

for super net

dear sir muje 147-1 gb benifit tha vo muje nahi mila hai only for 450 mb hi mila hai and may i conform first to then latter recharge so plz help me 7572944907 that is my number
Sunil Pal

May 26, 2016

coupan recharge

sorry,i have sended a sms was wrong so i m return sending that I have taken a 20 rupees vodafone voucher I scrathed the secret pin code damages.so,my serial no .############ send secret pin quickly to my mobile number 7506983128.thanks........
Sunil Pal

May 26, 2016

coupan recharge

I m streched my 20 rupees voucher with that secret code was also damaged serial no.############ send the secret code quickly.
Sachin Dev

May 23, 2016

balance detected

Kindly deactivate my Vodafone vas services
PLS refund my balance
My Vodafone no is 9920804351
Jinit Shah

May 7, 2016

Call Drop, Poor Internet Service

Hello Sir, From more than a few months there has been a problem of call drop on my mobile number.Everyday a number of times it happens when I am on call for official purpose or personal.This charges me unnecessarily.Plus the internet service is disgusting to say the least.It is very very poor. e.g. while typing this matter the internet service has gone of thrice by itself.Even when it's on, it's speed is remarkably slow...All of this leads me to frustration as the telecom operator upgrades the service charges frequently but is not eager in giving proper service.It's just fooling us and filling it's pockets!
Please Help.
Jinit
09819189962
rajibguin

May 6, 2016

cheated and not network

Iam Rajib Guin from Mumbai my number is 9594897696, Iam using this number for more then 3 years with Idea, but one back back due to network issue with Idea, I have ported to Vodafone after getting confirmation from executive that they have good network in my area.
On shocking note, with in a 2-3 day it I started facing issue with network, this time it was more horrible, as soon as I reach my society near by also, Vodafone network not even showing single bar, it cross complete dead.

several complain has been made regarding this in there gallery as well at at [email protected] but, beside assurance I didn't get any solution, now they have generated the fix bill and on not paying they have discontinue my services.

Its some thing like I have done a suicide by porting my number from Idea to Vodafone, because as per TRAI, I can more to other operator before 3 month.

What should I do now??? that a biggest question.

Rajib
Adv Jayesh Wani

Apr 30, 2016

call Drop

It is the matter of call Dropping. Today on 30th April 2016 I was traveling from Mulund To Dindoshi. During Arey Colony Aria I called on 98 81 654963 to talk with my daughters 6 times. Firstly on 12:38pm, then 12:39pm, twice on 12:40pm then 12:42pm and 12:44pm but every has droped everytime. Even from BSNL no +91 82 75 005827 my Daughter called me twice on 12:46pm but result was same that is Call Droped. My daughters are 10years and 6years old and went to Aurangabad, Maharashtra, near 300km away without me and their Mother. To talk with kids is emmotional issue for me in such condition, but due to bad quility and servie of Vodafone I met with mental harrassment. Central Govt. Of India, Telecommunication department many Times warn to Service provider for call drop issue, but no change in their money making business. Hench, my present complaint for strict action against Vodafone.
Chandankumarvb

Apr 16, 2016

Data pack cheating twice

I have add 1 gb 3g pack and using...but within 3 hrs it showed you have 50% balance which is only 50 mb...how can it be possible...customer care said aftr that pack u have added 120 mb plan Also..thts y..
Without my permission how can thy activate the plan...
When i have 1 gb plan added 3hrs before y would i go fr 120 mb plan...
I have nt got any msg of 1 gb plans fup cut...
This is happening from 2 months...
Customer care neglecting the issue.....which i felt very bad....##vodafone customer care##
Pls give us justice...
Pradeep Parihar

Apr 11, 2016

Over charged in Bill for service never provided.

I had requested for a 3G data booster pack worth rupees 250 for my vodafone number, which was never ever activated since i never got activation sms which i usually get. Then after few days again i requested for the same booster pack since it was not activated earlier, and once again the booster pack was not activated.
Then i contacted the vodafone chat support and the lady informed me that due to some technical reasons my booster packs were not activated.
But later when i recieved my bill, vodafone had charged me 500 rupees for those booster packs, which were never ever activated.
And reason i had to use regular data pack for which vodafone charges very heavily.

Vodafone i getting shittier and shittier by day....i had been overcharged for almost last 6 year since some changes in the way they provide data service.
Firstly i was cheated due to some unexplainable and idiotic capping concept. Due to which i was denied of free 2g data on consuming up my 3g data.
And now this
I demand compensation from vodafone and am switching to airtel if these issues are not resolved.

My postpaid vodafone number is 9819976912

Apr 8, 2016

recharge success but not receive

Recharge success but not recive
Recharge amount is 497
Vodafone
Refund my money

recharge success but not receive

sanjay kurmi

Apr 8, 2016

Recharge Relating

I HAVE DONE RECHARGE N IN MY WALLET IT HAS BEEN DEDUCTED AND PAYMENT HAS NOT BEEN MADE TO PARTICLULAR MOBILE NUMBER,KINDLY HELP ME OUT TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM,
virendert

Apr 4, 2016

change of Postpaid connection to prepaid

I have send a request on 29th march to change my postpaid connection to prepaid mobile connection 9167937536. Regarding this i have visited Vodafone gallery on 01/04/2016 (CHEMBUR NAKKA ,MUMBAI). At first they refused to complete my request and told me to visit later on 10/4/2016.After some arguments one of executive consider my request .He provide me a new sim after clearing all the billing dues. I was told that sim will start working in48 hours.But so far neither my old sim is working nor my new prepaid sim. I contacted 9820098200 ,but i was told to visit the same vodafone store again.
Sir/madam I dont want to visit that hell again as it looks like a over crowded fruit market where every one is shouting... all your executives are quarrelsome...please try to solve my problem.... Can i Visit other store in mumbai or navi mumbai......?.....
RAJEEV THATTE

Mar 29, 2016

bills calls made by different person for connection surrendered

COMPLAINT AGAINST VODAFONE

YOUR TERMINATION OF SERVICES TO NO. 9833573739 ON 28TH MARCH.2016
RAJEEV THATTE 05:20 Flag this message
To: vodafone1, vodafone, [email protected], Services, Vodafone, Vodafone India External, [email protected] Cc: RAJEEV THATTE, Grievance Redressal Portal

As requested by me in my email dated 28.03.2016, you have terminated your connection to the mob. no. 98335 73739.

I am thankful to you for your early action.

Please send me bill upto yesterday at the earliest, so that I can make payment for the same.

Meanwhile I am lodging a complaint to The Commissioner of Police, Mumbai, for giving me false bills till September, 2015, for mobile no. 973203939 for calls I have not made, neither said number was in use, by me.

Please confirm in writing/ email termination of my no. at the earliest.

Thanks and good by to Vodafone...!!

Mob: 0091-84338 84506

From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: YOUR INFORMATION REGARDING TERMINATION OF SERVICES TO NO. 9833573739
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 08:42:35 +0000

You are doing lot of injustice on me by asking me outstanding payment of Mob no. 9773203939.
I have physically surrendered this line in your Gokhale Road, Thane branch in September, 2015.
However you have send me two months bills, during the period of which I was not using the said line as I had surrendered the connection.

I had informed you after receiving 1st month bill of Rs.4500, that I have surrendered this line. Next month you continued service to the same number and send me another bill of Rs.5,000 approximately.

It is your mistake that somebody from your showroom or an outsider has used this mob.no. illegally. All numbers dialled from this no. during this period are no way concerned with me.

I have send 10 emails to you on this issue but in vein. I have lot of correspondence done on email. You have terminated another line 9773205757 as I have not paid the bill for 9773203939.

I have received a sms terminating my another mobile line 9833573739.
If you desire you can terminate all services to no. 9833573739 from today.

Please inform me accordingly, today itself.

Illegally you are terminating my connections.
I am approaching tribunal for justice and fair practices by your company.

I was most respected holder of Loop mobile since last 25 years. I was their customer since it was BPL Mobile.

You are damaging my reputation by making falls allegations.

I am a cancer patient, undergone kidney transplantation.
Can I expect justice from your company?

Mob: 0091-9833573739

Subject: REMINDER: REQUEST FOR TERMINATION OF SERVICES TO MY NO 9773205757
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 09:48:37 +0000

You are neither solving my pending problem since September, 2015. This is end of December, 2015.

If you are unable to solve my genuine problem please terminate services to the number 9773205757 immediately.. This is the third time I am sending you this request.

Please act on it very fast. I am receiving telephone calls from your executives but all assurances of solving my problem are in vein.

Once again I request you to terminate all services to my number and inform me accordingly.

Mob: 0091-9773205757

Subject: REQUEST FOR TERMINATION OF SERVICES TO MY NO 9773205757
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 11:48:47 +0000

As you are not solving my problems, I request you to terminate services to my Vodafone mob no. 9773205757 with immediate effect.

This is under protest of being charged me the calls on mobile no. 9773203939. I have terminated the said number in September, 2015 and somebody else made STD/ ISD calls from the same number.

The said number 9773203939 was terminated by your sales person in your Thane shop by taking a form filled up from me.

Please terminate services immediately. I will not be responsible for services continued today onward on this number.

Mob: 0091-9773205757

www.worldnetedu.org
© 2016 Microsoft Terms Privacy & cookies Developers English (United Kingdom)
UttaraM

Mar 21, 2016

Overcharging for Feb bill

Hi, This is regarding by Feb month bill which has come to Rs 1930. For the last one year my bill has been averaging between Rs 950 to Rs 1000. And in the month of Feb it is a whopping 100% jump. On close examination of the bill i found that on 28th and 29th Feb i am charged ''Data charges'' amounting to Rs 304 and Rs 134 respectively. When i raised a complain with Vodafone they have been giving me standard pre-drafted replies. The fact is that i have not downloaded anything new or installed any new app on these 2 days then how is it that all of a sudden something spikes up the bill so much. They are not ready to give any proof of the same.
Relationship no. - 101865951 .... Bill No: 52263206
Last 6 Months Bill History Last 3 Payments

Sep-15 Oct-15 Nov-15 Dec-15 Jan-16 Feb-16

Rs 922.66 Rs 920.51 Rs 935.77 Rs 1024.90 Rs 874.95 Rs 943.64
Mantesh

Mar 17, 2016

Charging extra on free SMS &refund the same

I'M the customer of ur network (9945300082) facing problem against sms charging since 23rd February 2016. As per my tariff first 3 sms 50ps &rest 97 free right? But you are charging me like first 3 sms 50ps & then 17sms free & again rest 80 sms 10ps???? I mean what it means, without any activation of sms pack & tariff how you can charge me so? I have been complaining since 23rd Feb 2016 regarding this issue, and got 12 ppl conversation but no one solved it ever. I really don't know where my money is gong without my permission? You must refund my money by resolving this issue. Please take it seriously else I would like to go to consumer court to resolve the issue by myself by taking support from TRAI too.
Amitkokate

Mar 8, 2016

call drop

From last 4 days call drops are going on... not able to register online complaint.... also our local vodafone store is close down... hence kindly look into the matter......

regards,
amit.k
9820227939
Rohit Rao

Mar 5, 2016

Portability issue

I had asked for change of circle for my No. 8980012619 from Vadodara circle to Mumbai circle at Churchgate Vodafone store after which my No. is not active for 3 days, After regularly visiting their store from 3 days , I get the feedback that there is some IT issue with them and my complain is been lingering on for 3 days.

I get lame excuses and no results , being a corporate member of Vodafone (ABB India limited) I am writing in a deep pain that is most frustrating moment for me and no resolution of my problem .

Only lame excuse I get is we are working on it and will resolve it at the earliest, but they are not able to do it since 3 days. it s Bizzare that company like Vodafone lack technical competency to find a problem for 3 days and cannot resolve a problem.

By using this platform I would like to you to take some action against them as they are trying to play around with people and cant provide them any resolution
Moreover the unprofessional behavior of the store members add on to it.

Pls take my complaint as most urgent and take some action.

Thank You.