Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

pravin padave

Nov 3, 2015

internet pack recharg

Payment

I had made net banking payment on 03-11-2015 for online recharge for Vodafone mobile through my Dena Bank account

The Recharges was not made but the amount was debited from my Dena bank A/C.

Kindly refund the amount to my account at the earliest

Transaction Reference are

I have lost my phone. Please block the sim number 9769540934
Kailash chand jain

Nov 1, 2015

de activation of International Roaming

I AM USING VODAFONE PREPAID MOBILE SERVICE UNDER MOBILE NO.9820498609.I REQUEST TO DE ACTIVATE INTERNATIONAL ROAMING COMPLETELY ON MY MOBILE.BECAUSE VODAFONE PEOPLE DEDUCTING MY BALANCE FOR UN ATTENDING CALLS,WHEN I REMAINS OUT OF INDIA.SO THE BEST SOLUTION WILL BE TO DE ACTIVATE COMPLETELY ON INTERNATIONAL ROAMING.
rohitladdha

Oct 28, 2015

Duplicate Sim card

I have raised the request to get a duplicate sim because of my mobile lost. I gave all the necessary document to vodafone store. But after submitting the required document it is still not activated even though after 10 days. Whenever I went to that vodafone store they said you need to check the sim availability with matching number series with our city head office which is very far away. They said come after 2 days and again i got the same answer every time.
My sim is from mumbai region and I have submitted the document at hyderabad location.

Manish Chauhan 123

Oct 16, 2015

High Billing

I have a vodafone connextion from past 2 year. This month I received high bill of rupees 2700. My bill come around 450-500 maximum. Please help me. My mobile number is 9769780359
bhaskar dhame

Oct 16, 2015

excess bill

My official vodafone mobiles number (############) outgoing has stopped from last month. also i am not using internet on same number, after that i get message from vodafone that yourvodafone bill for rs 3831.72is due on 19/10/2015.

Pls resolve my issue as early as possible.
Ashit_B

Oct 14, 2015

Not doing MNP and charging me for roaming

I am holding corporate connection of Vodafone since 2005. I got transfered to Mumbai from Gujarat and want to retain my mobile number as same is very old. Hence I have requested Vodafone to allow portability and convert my mobile number 9825324439 to Maharastra. Since more than 2.5 months they are not doing this under one or the other pretext. Now when they are not left with any excuse they have stopped responding on mails. Request help for getting my mobile number portability done and waiver of roaming charges levied to my mobile since the date of my request. My mobile number is 9825324439.
Nbhagde

Oct 2, 2015

Plans False information provided by vodafone

Migrated from Vodafone Prepaid to Vodafone Postpaid by giving false plan information mob 9664101415

I was telecalled and communicated about Vodafone Billing Plan 399 rental within which I will get 800 local calls + 100 std calls (if no std made same will be adjusted for local calls), 100 sms and free 3g internet upto 1gb post which free unlimited 2g internet.
The same was confirmed on telecall ( from selling concern). communicated to me by the girl who called neither the boy who came for collection of documents. Vodafone has outsourced their marketing to one agency and these agency people are telling lies and selling plans like this. I request your good self to kindly take strict action for such wrong promises made and shifting customers to their network and now not addressing to my concerns. My mobile number is 9619035038 and my name is Nitin Bhagde

Plans False information provided by vodafone Plans False information provided by vodafone

Mohd Usmaan

Sep 19, 2015

Incorrect Bill

I am using vodafone postpaid no 9819956675 from last 6 months. and this month vodafone has sent me a bill of 60000.00 i called vodafone customer service inquire about the charges and they informed me charges are incorrect as i did not get the benefit for internet plan which i activated by sending sms while checking my bill it is showing clearly that internet plan was active and even a single mb has not been used without internet plan but still i have been charged for standard charges. when i called for launching complaint they are asking to mail on their email [email protected] i am sending mail there but i am not getting any reply and moreover they have stopped the services as well. kindly do the needful as soon as possible.
My alternate contact no is 9619158819.
regards Mohd Usmaan
Basant69

Sep 16, 2015

Wrong commitment

My No is 9594363135, I have migrated this no from Postpaid to Prepaid on same Vodafone network.

The first thing is happen to me, I went to Vodafone Kanjurmarg East gallery for the migration and the galley people told me you need to pay 150 for the same, once migration happen you will get 106 rs talktime & call charge will be 45 paise.

My no is activated but the talktime not got credited by vodafone. For that again i went to same gallery, There is a guy who told me the other person is on leave so he will be able to do the recharge tomorrow or else for the time being you can do a temporary recharge. I made one recharge before the First recharge as suggested by gallery people.

Now vodafone charging me 1.2 paise for one second. Who will responsible for this ?

Basant
Anjum I Khan

Sep 15, 2015

Wrong Charges

I am using Vodafone as my service provider but they charge me wrongly for internet usage on roaming.
I am having plan which include 1 gb 3G unlimeted data plan but Vodafone charged me rs.5000 for internet during roaming.
They cheat me.. Please regulate and stop them from cheating customers.
My no. 9029494258
mukesh chand meena

Sep 11, 2015

my bills not get

Sir I get a postped Vodafone conction
My numbers 9619997596 I have 2 month
But my bills can not come .
mihirshah786

Sep 8, 2015

vodafone net packs 2g ends in 5 days.. how to get refund ?

hi,i am using vodafone numbers since 6 yrs.i have 2 numbers of vodafone in my family .but last month i had done a 2g recharge of 175 in both the phones which lasted only 5 -6 days.i visited the gallery of vodafone which is opposite to my house at girgaon for at least a week, but the guy named omkar is never responding,he always say ''we cannot do anything,there must be a technical problem''.he even refused to give his number and replies rudely in a very unappropriate manner. i am a vodafone user and i atleast want to know y are these people cheating with genuine customers of vodafone and i expect a refund from them. 9769950519 & 9920351140 are the numbers .plz help me out how to get refund because i have been cheated 4 times for doing 2g reacharge which lasted for only 5 days. 175*4 =700 rs.
i request u to help me out and recover d amount which was just looted by vodafone in 5 days.
yours faithfully,
mihir shah
9820108004
shyam.ganjewar

Sep 8, 2015

Excess ISD Bills

I had placed a request for activation of International Roaming on 31st July & Vodafone send me a confirmation email saying the IR pack of Rs. 599 is activated on my number 9987957584. As per this pack the ISD calls are supposed to be charged at subsidized rates. When I received my bill the ISD calls were charged at normal prevailing rates. The approximate difference is amount is Rs. 2500 been charged excess by Vodafone. Compliant numbers with Vodafone for same are 115205606 dt. 2nd Sep & 116607332 dt. 7th Sep. I was promised a resolution by 4th Sep. on my first complaint but on followup no positive response. I am willing to pay the bill as per due date for not for the excess amount been charged by them. Attached here is the bill & confirmation email of IR pack activation. Request your help in getting a speedy resolution.

Shyam Ganjewar
+91 9987957584

Excess ISD Bills Excess ISD Bills Excess ISD Bills Excess ISD Bills

Amod123

Aug 28, 2015

Failed to deliver services committed by them and Charging unfairly

Whomsoever it is concern,
Date- 28th of August, 2015.

Respected Sir/ Mam,

My name is Amod and recently ported my sim in Vodafone post-paid connection (9699137087) belonging to Mumbai circle. I have certain complaints and issue which are described as below-

1) I was promised 900 free minutes (800 Local minutes+ 100 STD minutes).
It’s hardly been 7-8 days I am using this sim card and inappropriately 700 minutes has been deducted from the free benefits without much usage from my side.

2) Before subscribing to Vodafone, Rs.249 was supposed to be my monthly rental whereas now they are insisting to pay Rs.299.
3) Vodafone isn’t disclosing its current bill amount charged to me and it will be known only after 30 days, as mentioned to me by Vodafone Customercare.
(It is expected that every customer should be aware about his/her existing bill amount).
4) One of the Vodafone Executive did commit that downloading Vodafone app will enable me to check my current bill amount, balance of free minutes...etc
However , sufficient information is not available on their app itself..

These are unacceptable and so I insist to take strong actions against the frauds done by Vodafone.
suraj1992

Aug 21, 2015

BILL PAYMENT NOT DONE

WHILE PAYMENT OF MY VODAFONE POSTPAID BILL OF AMOUNT 627 THE AMOUNT DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT BUT BILL PAYMENT NOT DONE. EVEN TRYING TO CANCEL THE ORDER ITS NOT GOING DONE.SHOWING SOME ERROR. SO PLEASE REWARD BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Ajay Gupta

Aug 17, 2015

Internet pack is getting exhausted within2 days

Hi have a complaint that since last two months my internet pack is getting over within 7 days.

Where as I am not using at all. When I called the customer care they are saying I am using it.

Also when I check today it shows that I have used 698 BM within 1 minute on 2g network. As I converted by usage to 2G from 3G in handset.

Please suggest what shoul I do. This is happing for last two months.

My number: 9167980146

Internet pack is getting exhausted within2 days

mohd_salman1989

Aug 17, 2015

mobile recharge

I have made of recharge of rs 50 to my vodafone no.my account balanace has been deducted bt haven't recieved the recharge. The transaction details are given below.

Your a/c 18746748 is debited Rs 50 on 2015-08-17 A/c balance is Rs 407.20 Info: MOB/MBR/87ZBP2431428/7506109572/mine vod
Jiger Jain

Aug 16, 2015

Increase in Call rates Without intimation

Respected authority,

My name is Jiger Mahendra Jain M/no.8291114093
I have been calling and emailing Vodafone customer care services since a month or beyond that
but still my complaint is not addressed or acknowledged.
My tariff plan is 1.67 paise per second but still I have been charged Re.1 per minute even I talk for 2-3 seconds I have been charged Re.1 for no good reason I have called several times to their customer care but only thing which they put me on is on hold.
I posted my complaint in their customer care mail, thereby they stated they will get to me in 2 working days but still I didn't receive any kind of call or acknowledgement.
I am attaching email snaps along with the dates kindly go through it and help me in legally filling complaint again Vodafone for not offering services for which the claim so much in their advertisements.

Increase in Call rates Without intimation Increase in Call rates Without intimation

mitul chawda

Aug 10, 2015

network problem

I have a network problem of both networks, Internet network & normal network also.. I activated 3G plan of 297 but its worked like 2G not really satisfied with network please do something..
Pratik Shah

Aug 3, 2015

not approachable

I applied for conversion of my prepaid to postpaid of my number 9769616062 on 28th july 2015. on 31st july 2015 i received message from vodafone that their agent Systematic knowledge Pvt Ltd were not able to process the request and asked me to contact them. The Agent is so ruthless and pathetic that he is not picking up the phone since 31st July 2015, and the executives at Vodafone Store Mulund are also not ready to process the request. I am trying to call there customer care number & the number is also not reachable.
Musharrif Ansari

Jul 31, 2015

Call Barred

Dear ,
Sir/Madam
My mobile No. 9619026328 Call Barred Service is Activated on my vodafone mobile Please deactivate this service as soon as possible.
kindly do needful
desaipurva

Unable to activate Booster Plan

I have opted for 2GB unlimited 3G booster pack as on 28th July 2015, and on 29th July 2015 morning, I got SMS stating that my 2GB 3G Booster is activated .

However, I was not getting the 3G speed and hence I called the Customer Care to resolve the issue, I was diverted to the Technical Team. The Technical team, instructed to change the settings. After changing the settings I was still not getting the 3G speed. I called up Technical Team 3 times and every time I was asked to change the settings (There was no consistency in the settings instructions) and when there is no solution I was again pushed to call the Customer Care Team

I called the Customer Team for 3rd time and the Customer care executive Kamlesh was not ready to help and even without knowing the issue just gave a blunt answer that he cannot do anything about the same. He was not even ready to transfer the call to his senior person and was again pushing me to call the Technical Team.
The vodafone customer care as well as the Technical Team has no solution except changing your mobile settings. There is no consistency in the settings which are changed by the Technical Team. The only solution they could provide was pushing me to call different teams

I have always face this issue, whenever I have opted for a Booster Plan. I would need solution to this issue coz I am getting charged for the services I have not utilized for
priyanko464

Pathetic Service & false Commitment

Customer Service Manager,
Vodafone

Subject: Pathetic Service by Team UNO. 3 Weeks Number Not activated.

Respected,

I have applied for a cooperate connection (Number: 7506229867) 3 weeks before; which is handled by UNO team of Mumbai, but still the SIM has not been activated. False promised from the team members named Sachin, Riddhi, Sneha & Pradeep N numbers of times but still customer is facing the problem.

After submitting the documents Sachine & Riddhi conveyed that it will activate within 48 hours, which never happened. The reason was there is a black out and system updation due to which the application was not processed. Team apologized and said now the system are up and running and it will activate in next 48 hours. Phone verification done and then got a message your application was not approved due to address verification. Called up UNO team to know the reason and came to know that in the application form they have written wrong address instead of 7/16, written by their executive as 7116. Again apologized by Miss Shena & Mr. Pradeep and assured we are the so called “Managers” and will get it activated by 48 hours. Again phone verification done and again got a message that application got rejected. No idea whats the reason now. And the best part when you are calling them and sending message to revert back, except Pradeep one even bother to answer the call and reply the message.
If a brand like Vodafone outsource their services to such pathetic team, then customers like me who is with Vodafone since 2010 and already using their corporate and personal connection on the same address (where the verification is getting rejected) should close down their relationship immediately and should convey the same to the HR team.
Really disappointed from Vodafone and with UNO team because of their irresponsible behavior and false promises. It’s like a mental harassment while dealing with UNO team now. In case if this message goes to the correct person or department, hoping that they value their such old customers should take appropriate action against this team and help the customer to get the SIM activated ASAP or else let me know will close the relationship if this going to be in the same way. Sorry for posting it in Social Media hoping Social presence can acknowledge this.
Priyanko Sinha
Personal: +91-9920770212
Corporate: +91-7506944055
rajudyadav

billing amount

Billing amount is more than calculated and expected value.please don't give me fake bill.