Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

sunil1905

Jul 28, 2015

Zidditto service activated without any notification.

My mobile no is 7506972429. Ziddito service activated without any notification and rs. 35 has been deducted from my account on 20 July 2015 which is not acceptable and expected from company like Vodafone. Then it automatically renewed on 27 July 2015 and further rs 10 deducted and I received a message further stating that it will be renewed on 29 July again. Deactivate this VAS from my mobile immediately and credit / return the money deducted at the earliest.
pravin_kasbekar

Jul 13, 2015

VODAFONE - Selection of wrong plan

I have a Samsung Mobile but while selecting 2G plan I wrongly selected Black Berry unlimited plan of Rs.399/-. Vdafone call centre has refused to rectify the plan to the correct one.
My Mobile no. 9833646398
ramdas kamble

Jun 23, 2015

not recharge

I recharged from the vodafone website for 100 rupees talktime and paid via Internet baking online. The money got deducted but i did not recieve any message from vodafones side regarding recharge done.
NETTXN: billdesk
txn number :dybk3867479618 vodaeshop
cell number : 9820643192
Deepak Kanaujiya

Jun 21, 2015

download charges deducted from vodafone balance

MY PREPAID MONEY AT VODAFONE IS GETTING DEDUCTED(NO. IS +91 8097531470) FOR WRONG REASON AND WITHOUT MY CONSENT ON A WEAKLY BASIS 2 OR 3 TIMES.
I TRIED TO REACH VODAFONE CUSTOMER CARE ANS ASKED FOR REGISTERING MY COMPLAINT BUT THEY REJECTED MY REQUEST. THIS IS WORST KIND OF SERVICE I'M FACING FROM SERVICE DESK. PLEASE TAKE APPROPRIATE BEHAVIOUT FROM CUSTOMER CARE TEAM.

REQUEST TO TRAI:- PLEASE MAKE REGULATION TO SAFEGUARD CUSTOMERS PREPAID MONEY

Krishna Daswani

Jun 20, 2015

Suspension of account

To whomsoever it may concern

I have two numbers
Iphone- 9920511191
Ipad- 9920544691

I had forgotten to pay my 9920544691 number bill in fact i had made a payment in march which did not reflect in the vodafone account.

Anyway i made a payment through internet website of hdfc yday afternoon of 2600 immediately after that my phone of 9920511191 was disconnected.

I called customer care they told me to make a cash payment i did that in the evening at 730 pm.

The iphone number was not restored. It rained all day yday i was travelling to calcutta for my moms surgery the number never became active. I was told it would be restored in an hour i waded through water and stress still did not happen. Disgusting.

In calcutta i filed a complaint at a vodafone store it was not restored even after that-1747287744 still it did not get updated.

Made a call in the evening on 98200 they said noone updated details- so what happened to the complaint made yday and today???! At the vodafone store????

Now again in spite of calling around 730 pm it has not been activated.

I have paid all my bills for 9920511191 in advance mostly even for 9920544691. Am here in kolkata for my moms surgery and i cant receive calls or make calls- can you even imagine what a situation that is??? DEPLORABLE.

Please hear all my recorded conversations all your dsas are terrible they are idiots they dont understand the difference between two separate numbers.

I hate vodafone.

In spite of making 2 payments
Bank and cash receipt MMAHM 1-62-############ at 7:26:44 on 19-06-2015 still my 9920511191 is not active.

This is utter incompetence i look forward to some compensation and wont definitely stop at anything less that a complaint to trai and the media.
Jinisha Mehta

Jun 17, 2015

Vulgar Calls

Hi Sir,

I m getting vulgar calls from the following number : 9983077682
This man does not understand English and has the audacity to speak about his sexual moods to us. Also being blocked, he tries to call from all the possible number available to him. We being in an Hr department can't ignore the unknown numbers which is a boon to such perverts. As a matter of women empowerment I request you to please take some serious necessary actions against this molestation, as i m scared that he might be following me too.It is really disgusting to know that people still treat women as a sex doll avoiding the fact they have their sisters and mothers too. We are attaching a photocopy of the person which was there on Whats App. Also i m attaching the chat conversation which is a proof of his harassment. I hope you will take a serious action against it.

Thanks!!

Citizen of Mumbai

Vulgar Calls

Jun 16, 2015

Additional charges on telephone bill

I am a corporate customer of Vodafone.They recently have revised their corporate plans.But no mails were send to us by them.While extending corporate benefit a mail was circulated by them to our Finance & Accounts team.They had just dropped us a sms about the change.Usually there are so many spam mails from Vodafone,that we all ignored it.They have charged us Rs.650 as an additional rental.I had n number of conversation with Vodafone but they are not ready to reverse the charges.Please help us to get this reversal.
swapna_k

Jun 14, 2015

Fraud Call

I received some fraudulent call from +91-98282 69372.. some very weird voice tried to explain me about something about GOLD and Offer.. I disconnected call immediately and blocked the number immediately.

What is the procedure in India to deal with such cases ? Is anybody aware ?

Best Regards
rdangwal

Jun 9, 2015

excess internet charges

This is froud company they just misguide the people. This time they charges for internet 2299 from me. They hide many thing when I connect with Vodafone. I m unhappy from this company
Dickson Vaz

Jun 6, 2015

RE ISSUANCE OF DUPLICATE SIM CARD

hello team,

on 6 june sat i visited vodafone store at mulund west LBS marg near nirmal lifestyle for getting a duplicate sim issued to me vodafone representative ms. jyoti was handeling my case, after having filled the form and given all the document she told that my signatures are mismatching on asking her what was the difference and showing me the same she said that she cant show me my signatures even after showing all the original documents. when asked to speak to the seniors she called a dark guy spoke to me after telling him that the no. is important to me he told that ill have to give all the documents again to get the sim reissued to me but he also said that the no. will be transfered to postpaid plan instead of the prepaid which is going on, at the end i was helpless to take the postpaid connection.

dear team, my question is how was he able to reissue me a duplicate sim for postpaid when he was not able to issue the same for prepaid and secondly why was i denied to show my own signature even after providing all the original proofs. is this the policy of the company is this the way a branded company like vodafone treats its customers..

is there any unethical crosselling happing in vodafone stores and even after getting transfered to postpaid my sim is still inactive. i wonder wat kind of service is being provided by one of india largest telecom company.

if these are the case sorry to say its highly unprofessional and very unethical policy of vodafone i am very unhappy of the stores behavior and wound not suggest any of to have a relation with a company who has such policies.

MY DEATILS

NAME-DICKSON VAZ

VODAFONE NO. 8879595047

ALTERNATE NO. 9821289033

EMAIL ID- [email protected]

manmohan1979

Jun 6, 2015

excess of internet charges

My mobile no is 8108999822, I had taken 1 GB internet plan on my mobile despite that in my post paid bill internet usage charges are f Rs. 4300/- approx have been levied. Vodafone is not responding the same, pls suggest what we should do.

Manmohan Gupta
M no - 8108999822
vishal_1513

Jun 5, 2015

portability rejection

I have requested for portability almost 1 or 1 n half month back, still my no is not ported, Even after paying my bills my portability getting rejected.
I don't know for what bull sheet reason you guys rejecting.
I tried to call your customer care for same but i m not getting any ans from your customer care.
I m not going to pay a single penny nowonwards n going to dump dis sim in to dustbin.... will get new sim from another network provider n will never switch to Vodafone. since have really bad experience of Vodafone
first of all you guys charge bull sheet charges n if my all bills r paid till last month then y the hell my no is not getting ported.

I requested to port my 9029975666/9029979666 this 2 nos to aircel but even after paying due bills i received first MSG saying your request accepted and then after few days received MSG saying rejected. i don't understand what the hell is going on.... i want quick action on same otherwise forget the bill plus will really throw both sims.
neerajrn20

Jun 4, 2015

Billing

Hi Vodafone Care,

This is to bring to your notice that it is extremely unfortunate that I am receiving an overdue reminder, while I am still waiting for a clarification on my bill which I had raised the very day the bill was generated. With no subsequent follow-up from your side, I have been waiting endlessly until the due date has come & finally your collections has called to check on the payment.

My concern -

I had changed my bill plan from 199 to 399 and that time itself I had made another request of not allowing ISD calls from my number (9820416187) as a clear instruction. I had clearly mentioned that the number is used by my mother who is not conversant with ISD or non ISD numbers
While both requests were logged, it seems only one of them got executed i.e. change in the bill plan while ISD feature was left enabled
When I spoke to Customer Care, first they said that there is no such blocking feature & is always going to be on, I explained to him the difference and then he mentioned OK & he would drop me a mail which never came
Finally, I got another call from the overdue, where he went one step further than the earlier person.
First he explained to me how even though I had logged a request of blocking and while Vodafone did not really bother honoring that request, I had still made a call and how I was to pay the bill.
When I reasoned with him, he said only US number was blocked, so I asked him what is the procedure to block numbers to UK, Middle East, he said he did not know.
The then irritable conversation but now a comical one, did not stop there, he said he understands my issue and is ready to waive off some of the amount. If you are ready to waive off some amount, means you agree that there is an issue, but you are not ready to waive off the entire amount. He went on further to explain that how 1600 is a small amount and why I should not think too much about it. Interestingly, you believe that 1600 is not a big amount, I believe it is. So I should be entitled to a waive off purely on the belief that Vodafone does not think such amounts are big and can be absorbed.
Icing on the cake was this, he said a request was logged in November for change in plans and change in ISD feature and any such request is valid for 6 months. If such is the case, then I rest my argument, the bill should have never been generated with ISD calls as 6 months validity of the request is not over.

I would appreciate, if we do not hassle a customer, I have 4 numbers from Vodafone and all have ISD. I will have the common sense to make correct requests and change my plans accordingly. Let us not try & make money out of a flawed Vodafone system.

I have made the payment minus ISD calls, kindly take this seriously & close the matter at the earliest. (via BillDesk Payment ID - DSMP3828076472, Amount - 660.05)

I will be forced to discontinue the number, I am sure to Vodafone it will not matter as you have an astronomical number of connections, but it will still leave an old person hassled with a change in number and service provider!!

Neeraj Nagpal
Baban Bhowmick

Jun 3, 2015

Fake Service Activation

I am Vodafone Coustomer
Name: Mithun from dibrugarh(Assam).
My Number is.8876449329.
Mera number pe kuch mahino se Look @it and ZEEDITTO bolke kya service ek active ho jata ha automatic and mera sara balance cut leta ha, fir agar customer care me call kar k mera problem bolta hu to wo log bolte ha k maine chargable side se kuch download kya ha isliye balance cut liya gaya ha but mei aaj net use he nehi kya fir v mera sara balance kat liya kyu????? Mujhe mera balance wapes chahiye. Aaj mera 30/- rupees deduct kar dia ha
rahuldholi

May 29, 2015

UnNecessary roaming charges

i have activated my roaming plan, before going into roaming. But , the vodafone people are such a shit, they are saying u will be charged in roaming as well for incoming as well. and they have charged 750 extra on my bill.
Such a hell mobile operator it is.
Saabiclicks

May 26, 2015

Billing dispute

My mobile no. 9920467640
Since past 14 months I am being charged blackberry tariff of Rs 599 , in addition I am also being charged Rs 500 for data and call charges . This is double charging and cheating , I spite of repeated calling and requests they did not deactivate blackberry tariff plan .
Now they are not reversing the extra charges and the relationship manager is refusing to answer my calls and has blocked my no.

My altrnate no . Is 9820044340 where you can reach me .

Saurabh Arora
bharatworlikar

May 25, 2015

Net pack charges deducted but not activated

Msg received for activation of internet pack on 23rd may but not yet activated
purnima20

May 22, 2015

lottery worth 25L

I recd a call from three no.s: +923057113113, +910092305711, 00923042304230 who said i had won Rs 25L. They asked me to give mt personal details like my house adress or my acc. no. where they can deliver the money. Since the no. of thefts like these are increasing i started preventing their calls. In the whole process i realized i had lost Rs.28 from my main balance. This is very disappointing and i urge vodafone to resolve all such bloody thefts. If such a heinous activity happens again we may consider the option of consumer court. I am writing this complaint for my mother. I request vodafone to solve this matter ASAP for good COMPANY-CONSUMER relationship.
Amol10189

May 20, 2015

Booster Internet Plan

VODAFONE GUY GAVE WRONG COMPLAINT NUMNER … Why?????

Welcome to Vodafone Chat !
Thank you for your patience, a Vodafone Service Desk Agent is now available.
{Nidhi}Good Morning! I am Nidhi. How may I help you?
{Amol}hi
{Nidhi}Hello! How may I assist you?
{Amol}Tell me wt all plan there for Postpaid
{Amol}3g internet
{Amol}for one month
{Nidhi}Sure Sir, I will help you with that.
{Nidhi}Are you inquiring for the same number: 9930312236?
{Amol}yes
{Amol}i am using 500MB cap plan which is of rs.150
{Amol}Complaint no is : 1226572020
{Nidhi}Okay Sir.
{Nidhi}In rental 450 you will get following benefit 3G Mobile Internet Unlimited-Bill Shield Plan You will get 2GB 3G data usage for 30 days. After benefit expires After free data usage you will be charged 4p/10kb till the capping limit of Rs.1050. Post crossing the capping limit you will be able to use data at reduced speed i.e 64 kbps. For Activation Send an SMS as 'ACT MI450FU' to 199 (Toll free) or take a request on CRM. TAT will be via SMS 2 hrs and via tagging 30 mins, You will get data pack benefit while in national roaming on Vodafone Network only. On Non-Vodafone network you will be charged at 10p/10kb. For Data charges in international roaming sms Roam “Country Name” to 199 (Toll free). For Mid Bill Cycle activation cases rental is prorated but benefit is full.
IF customer want to know about 3G Postpaid packs then he need to send the SMS 3G Post to 199 (Toll free) and all the 3G postpaid packs, benefit and validity will be received as an SMS.
Downloading charges are applicable as per content.
{Nidhi}May I know what the exact query is?
{Amol}wait
{Amol}tell me
{Amol}check and tell me
{Nidhi}Please ellborate the query.
{Amol}i want to have 500MB #G plan
{Amol}3G
{Amol}ok
{Amol}cant u access my complaint number?
{Amol}???
{Amol}Nidhi u ther?
{Nidhi}Okay Sir.
{Amol}i have given complaint number
{Nidhi}Okay Sir.
{Nidhi}The request for the booster pack is active in your number.
{Nidhi}Please confirm if you are online?
{Amol}yes
{Amol}i am online
{Amol}hope u got the problem
{Nidhi}The request for the booster pack is active in your number.
{Amol}yesterday i got msg that my 500 MB is over from my 3g net plan
{Amol}i called vodafone
{Nidhi}The request no you have provide is for the request for the activation of the booster pack,.
{Nidhi}It has been activated in your number.
{Amol}guy told me to acticate add-on plan
{Amol}no
{Amol}listen
{Amol}i registered comlaint regarding booster plan
{Nidhi}Okay Sir.
{Amol}and now u tellin me its showing booster plan activation request
{Nidhi}May I know what was the issue?
{Amol}vodafone is making fool
{Amol}ok
{Amol}See this mail i drooped to Vodafone today : Yesterday 9:00am I called Vodafone and ask to give better plan as I am done with my 500 MB internet CAP pack. Vodafone guy told me he will activate Ad-On plan of rs.100 and he activated Booster plane of rs.100 which will give me 300mb.

After that I got msg very instant that booster plan is activated and I again called Vodafone to check weather booster is activated ? and can use the data from booster – he told YES!

And I consumed 71MB data till today. Now today I got msg saying that 500+71 MB data consumed and Booster pack is consumed 0 MB , whereas I assumed that it will consumed from Booster plan.

{Nidhi}.
{Nidhi}Okay Sir.
{Amol}on that issues i got that complain number... WHICH IS WRONG GINE NUMNER FROM VODAFONE RIGHT???
{Nidhi}Okay Sir.
{Amol}wt can u do for this?
{Amol}hav u understood the issue
{Amol}??
{Nidhi}May I know do you have request for the booster pack?
{Amol}means?
{Amol}i did not sent any request for Booster
{Nidhi}Sir, I am not able to understand what exactly you want to know?>
{Amol}as its already activated yesterday on my mobile
{Amol}dont u understood my email?????
{Nidhi}Okay Sir, then what is the issue?
{Amol}hav u read my mail?
{Amol}Yesterday 9:00am I called Vodafone and ask to give better plan as I am done with my 500 MB internet CAP pack. Vodafone guy told me he will activate Ad-On plan of rs.100 and he activated Booster plane of rs.100 which will give me 300mb.

{Nidhi}Yes Sir.
{Nidhi}.
{Amol}Now i am not using Vodafone data plan
{Amol}i dont want to use booster plan
{Amol}i to stop that...
{Amol}i am not goin to pay anythin above 500
{Amol}MB
{Nidhi}Okay Sir.
{Amol}tell me how to stop my Booster plan
{Nidhi}May I raise the request for the deactivation of the same?
{Amol}who much time it will take
{Amol}any changes will occur??
{Amol}how*
{Amol}charges*
{Nidhi}Once I raise the request it will deactivate with in 30mins.
{Amol}do it
{Nidhi}Okay Sir.
{Amol}STOP My 300mb booster plan which was activated on 20th may 2015 !!
{Nidhi}Okay Sir.
{Amol}i am not going to pay anything above 500MB !!
{Amol}please make a note of it
{Nidhi}Sir, for this you need to mark an mail to the vodafone customer care email id.
{Amol}the copied email i have already sent to vodafone.mum
{Nidhi}[email protected] from your registered email id and will get revert mail with in 48 hours.
{Amol}i hav already sent an email
{Amol}i dont get any msg stoppin vodafone booster plan?
{Amol}are you ther?
{Nidhi}Sir, it will deactivate from the bill cycle date which is 1st of june.
{Amol}it means i have to pay 100 rs??
{Amol}for now?
{Nidhi}Sir, for the paying issue you need to mail the vodafone customer care email id.
{Amol}in bill cycle that amount will come na
{Nidhi}Yes Sir.
{Amol}it means again u guiding WRONG
{Amol}DO you understand my problem?
{Nidhi}Sir, once the bill is generate please send the mail to the vodafone care email id after the bill is generated.
{Amol}This mistake is yours not mine. why should i waste my time for all these. without any reson!!
{Nidhi}Okay Sir, please mark an mail to the vodafone care email for the same.
{Amol}Why don't you resolve this issue instantly ??
{Nidhi}Sorry Sir, the plan get deactivate automatically from the bill cycle only.
{Amol}i know that it will get deactivated anyways after the bill cycle
{Nidhi}Okay Sir.
{Amol}i asked to deactivate coz i though it will be instant deactivation
{Amol}Dont u understood the Query
{Nidhi}Yes Sir, I have understood.
{Amol}VODAFONE IS SIMPLY MAKEING FOOL TO THERE CUSTOMERS
{Amol}and GENERATING MORE AND MORE BUSINESS
{Nidhi}Sir, I can understand your issue all that I can say is you need to mark an mail for the charged.
{Amol}Why your Vodafone person gave me wrong complaint number?
{Nidhi}As I checked there is no such complaint have been raised for the same.
{Amol}how can he give wrong number
{Amol}after 30min spending on call

From: Amol Mane
Sent: 21 May 2015 08:43
To: [email protected]

Subject: WAITING FOR YOUR CALL!!

Hi Vodafone,

My Number is : 9930312236

I registered the complaint to Vodafone : Complaint no is : 1226572020 (To register this complaint I spend 30+10 Mins on call which is also going to charge me )

I am not going to pay for this 71MB which will be calculated as 4p/kb “It’s your mistake that your guy give me wrong information on call and activated wrong plan !!!!”

If you really care your customer call me instantly to resolve this issues.

My details :

May 15, 2015

Amount not credited

SUB: Payment of Bills for Mobile No. 9869612365 and 9969418240

I would like to inform you that we have paid the following bills on 20-4-2014
vide cheque No. 001074 dated 20-4-2014 for Rs. 382.89 drawn on Andhra Bank.

1.Mob No 9869612365 Bill No. 000001844748042015 of 11-04-2015 Rs. 260.79
2.Mob.No.9969418240 Bill No. 000001910672042015 of 11-04-2015 Rs. 122.10
_____________
Total Rs. 382.89.

As per your Account statement of Mob.No. 9869612365 you have credited Rs. 86.79 only
instead of Rs. 260.79.

I therefore request you to correct your account statement and confirm that there is no
balance payment for Mob. No. 9869612365 and 9969418240.

May 13, 2015

Bill Fraud

Hi, my name is Jason Rosario, a resident of Mumbai city. My average monthly bill used to be 300-350/-rs, until recently, Vodafone sent me a bill of 2015/-rs dated 18/04/2015. Mob no. 9930807387.
They aren't giving a proper justification, sometimes sending a message of 1300/- being charged for calls, when I hardly use calls, and sometimes sending messages of 1300/- used in data pack services, which is absurd.
When asked for the bill summary on their site, no one responded and I'm not going to pay unless these high rates are justified.
dntakle

May 11, 2015

unbilled ammount shown more

I am using vodafone since last 6 years. now i am visiting malaysia for office purpose. i have activated roaming service for my india's no. 9833651008. & i am using network data pack of local malaysian no. data service used from sim - 1. which is already set to local no. in sim - 1, & sim-2 is my india's no. i am not receiving any cal from india. even not cut the phone also. & data network using from sim -1 (local no.). when i open vodafone account for my bill pay. i shocked.. current bill showin - 618 & outstanding ammount showing - 7316... immediately i called vodfone custemer service.. but they not answering me properly. only just informed me, wait for bill date. my billing cycle is 23 to 4.so i am waiting upto 4 june-15... & if now is outstanding ammount showing - 7316.. upto 12th may & upto 4th june its becomming how much.!!. it will goes to more...!!!. even i only activated. roaming service then how bill is showing higher..???

this is good consumer forum for custemer.. so please see over this matter & help me.

please do the need ful.. i am afraid....

unbilled ammount shown more

arunnehra

May 7, 2015

data deduction

They gave me offer recharge your account with 58 rupees and you get 500 mb data and 28 days validity but they didn't give me
Aakashpdp

May 4, 2015

Charged more!!!

Vodafone company unnecessary charged me for Rs. 1050 on my bill which I didn't ask for sating this..... MI_CAP_1050_30d_R_PROMO_3G
smriti16

Apr 25, 2015

failed renewal of data plan

I have sent inumorous request to renew my datapack but its still not renewed and i need it urgently