Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

kiran sutarve

Apr 22, 2015

bed service provided

Vodafone person committed me, your prepaid sim card send your office address still 24 hours but hi not sent till date. He Without intimidated my sim card bock.so i am traid Vodafone service. So Vodafone service very very bad, 3 calss
pritamd550

Apr 12, 2015

Not given good data offer

I start to use this sim in 1 years... But the company is not given me good data offers... All recharges are very high to value and few data.... Pls give me some outstanding data offers on this following no-7797692990
sameerkhaire

Apr 11, 2015

Billing computation

My no is 9821205839, i have ported this from bpl to vodafone billing before 3-4 months back. At initial stage of billing period i.e. 2 months i got proper bills even msg from vodafone for billing amount. After 2 months i facing so many problem with vodafone. Such as vodafone applying me internet charges even i have not asked to be contined with internet plan. After 2 months. Since two months i am visiting to vodafone store at Goregaon for billing inquiries But i am not getting proper answer. Vodafone executive are asking me to paid bill it will refund after. But why i will baer with their mistake which they hv made.
njhar17

Apr 9, 2015

call barring

I recently obtained a replacement for my vodafone sim but whenever i try to to call anyone am getting a msg saying call barring needs to be deactivated.I have called vodafone services atleast 4 times todays and all they seem to be suggesting is very futile methods.i really need the issue to be resolved.
Saunhita Mijar

Apr 8, 2015

Change of plan

As I moved from Mumbai to Gurgaon for 2 months I asked for a plan change

Existing plan : E_Connect_3G_ 375_2015
Change plan to : Roaming plan RTP FR
Internet plan 150rs 3g 500mb

First they confuse you telling that this plan change has to be done only via mail.
So I send out a mail, wait for a couple of days. I get a mail saying your plan has been changed.

I check again to see that the roaming plan has not been activated.

Today I get another mail telling your plan has been changed to E_Connect_3G_ 375_2015 which is my current existing plan!!!!!

I dont understand the delay associated with a simple request of plan change.

Would urgently need help regarding this
satendra rajput

Mar 31, 2015

IMEI number

My mobile nos was 9711259778 samsung c5233 i am user 1gb pack. I want know through googke account whay was my mobileIMEI nos. Who was stolen in janauary.
Flory Noronha

Mar 25, 2015

Non receipt of new sim card

I wanted to convert my cell no. 9870168548 from pre paid to post paid (billing). I called the customer care and promptly my documents were collected and without any intimation my current sim card was disconnected. I have made many calls to the call centre and every time I am told that the sim card will reach my residence. It is more than 10 days that I am unable to use my cell phone. Please advise

Flory Noronha
Taj Group
Mumbai
Sales & Marketing
Tel. No. 66651374
alam_shaikh

Mar 20, 2015

Wrong commitment

I got call from Vodafone at 11th March 2015, one lady (+917208432189) called she offered a post paid plan 299
1.900 local+STD minutes.
2.2G Unlimited data free for three month
3. 100 SMS local+STD.

Now she activated plan 399 without informing me, I need the same plan or switch to prepaid, I have logged a Complain, Complain ID 1691310176

Need your intervention to close the call ASAP.

Best Regards,

Wrong commitment

1.900 local+STD minutes.
2.2G Unlimited data free for three month
3. 100 SMS local+STD.

Need your intervention to close the call ASAP.
Rohan Mohite

Mar 16, 2015

sim card not Activated

i miss Samrudhi Mohite My Sim Card Is not activated
and when im calling no response from their side
Sim card should b activated within 7 days but its more then 7 days Kindly go or else I vill change The service Provider

Thanking You,
rohan2410

Mar 13, 2015

deactivate

I am rakesh pawar , use Vodafone pre- paid service my cell no is 9619356795. I have received message from Vodafone that ZEEDITTO service is activate on my phone. However, I never opted for this service. The charges for this service is Rs.35 per week.

I dont understand how can any service forcefully activated without knowledge of consumer. Please revert the payment which is cut against unwanted service activated.
rohan2410

Mar 13, 2015

deactivate

I am rakesh pawar , use Vodafone pre- paid service. I have received message from Vodafone that ZEEDITTO service is activate on my phone. However, I never opted for this service. The charges for this service is Rs.35 per week.

Asardesai

Mar 4, 2015

My mobile number 9930993709 has been deactivated

My mobile number 9930993709 has been deactivated on 5/03/2015 by VODAFONE despite all my previous dues have been payed and my bill payment is due on 08/03/2015 . On meeting the concerned person at Vodafone gallery at churchgate station, I was told that since my data card number ( 7506094927 ) payment was over due they have deactivated both my numbers ( 9930993709 & 7506094927 ). I am very shocked at this approach of Vodafone & when I asked the person if he has any rules which he could show me which states that Vodafone has any legal right to deactivate the number for which all dues are payed he refused to give me any answer for that or show me any written notification . I want to bring this high handedness of Vodafone to the concerned peoples notice & need advice as to where I can get justice against this atrocity against me .
Thanks & regards Ajay Sardesai
lalitsharmaa

Mar 3, 2015

Worst Service/No refund

hi,

I used vodafone mobile service for more than 4 years, as the service was very very poor, i got my number ported to Idea in the month of November 2014, i paid extra amount to vodafone company while the process of portability was going on, so that there should not be any problem in portibility.

Now after two months i did not get any refund of this excess amount paid by me, in addition when i went to their (Shop No. 7, Oshiwara, Vaibhav Palace, Opposite Mega Mall, Link Road, Anand Nagar, Jogeshwari West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400102) local shop at Jogeshwari in the start of December 2014, they told me that your refund will be processed and you will get the amount after 2 months, when i went to them again on 02nd March 2015 (which is more than 2 months) i did not get any resolution as they asked me to call 198, 9820098200 numbers as their system was down on 2nd March 2015, sorry to say but both the numbers are useless, specially 9820098200, they hung up the phone after just saying hello, it's really very insulting. On 3rd March 2015 again i went to this branch at 01:00 PM and i asked their representative Mr. Balakrishna (who was standing free) to look into their system for the refund amount, very unexpectidly, he said that he is not free even though he was standing free at that time, when i asked him for the help again, he answered rudely and was ignoring me, that was very insulting, i came back and now writing this complaint and seeking for the help.

Requesting you to please look into this matter.

Lalit Sharma
9920128635

Mar 2, 2015

wrong billing

S A Kurundwade <[email protected]>
10:33 AM (2 minutes ago) ( 03/03/2015)

to Vodafonecare
Dear Vodafone Executive ,

Please refer my mail on 30th January , I have clearly mentioned that my billing amount is going too high & change my billing plan to 199 ( earlier plan & free roaming ).

The same was not changed & i got bill with monthly rental with 1299 & with roaming charges . the same is not acceptable . Hence change the billing amount.

9920911022

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 9:23 PM
To: Vodafonecare Mum <[email protected]>

Reminder -1

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
From: S A Kurundwade
Sent: Friday, 30 January 2015 12:25
To: Vodafonecare Mum

Dear Vodafone Executive ,

My phone no. 9920911022 using last 5 years & paid regularly . From last April 2014 i was shifted to jaipur & using this no. in roaming without incoming charges ( free roaming ).

But from last month my billing plan was changed as per your executive advice & suddenly my bill gone up to Rs. 4330 & added roaming charges.
My normal bill is in range of Rs. 1500 & hence this bill is not acceptable . Please reverse my roaming charges & change my billing plan to earlier on Rs. 199 & free roaming.

If roaming charges not reversed , then i will prefer to discontinue your services.

Hoping you will consider my request & revise my bill amount.

Mar 2, 2015

Threatening for wrong bill payment

I have made complaints about wrong bill, but no correction made & instead of they threatened me for payment. Attached copy of my mail communication.

Feb 4

to Vodafonecare
Reminder -1

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
From: S A Kurundwade
Sent: Friday, 30 January 2015 12:42
To: Vodafonecare Mum

Dear Vodafone Executive ,
In reference to trailing mail , i spoke to your customer executive twice & RM irfan shaikh ( 9819167249 ) , they could not answer my quarries , billing issues .

Mr. Irfan Shaikh threatened me that if i could not pay bill , your executive will pick me & forcefully recover money. I want to know action taken against this issue in next two days.

If satisfactory action not taken , then i may escalate this matter to TRAI & Police commissioner .

On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 12:25 PM, S A Kurundwade <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Vodafone Executive ,

Hoping you will consider my request & revise my bill amount.

abhisheksinghhh

Feb 27, 2015

Dnd customer

I am DND customer but vodafone company give me promotional call on 27th feb 2015 i call to idea customer care he said you getting call fro vodafone because TRAI provide Data to vodafone is it so..
zafar feeroz

Feb 25, 2015

amount debited but not recharge

I recharge my Vodafone prepaid number 9820704670 for Rs.1000.00 online through my SBI credit card on 25th February, 2015. Amount debited from my account but phone is still not recharge.
rajmkh

Feb 24, 2015

BILL DISCREPANCY

The discrepancy occurred when i tried activating some extra Internet Data plans on my mobile number (i.e. 9821439038) on 18th Jan 2015. I would like to mention a brief story behind the discrepancy.

I got an SMS from Vodafone regarding my data usage warning reaching at 80% limit on 16th Jan 2015 and which was as same as calculated by my Phone. Since i'm extremely concerned about my monthly data usage, i called up the customer care to activate some extra Data Pack plan on my number. After my detail explanation regarding my need of extra data to the executive, he suggested and activated a 3G booster plan which will give me extra data of 1GB( as he mentioned).
I started using internet only after receiving the confirmation SMS of the plan from Vodafone.

Now Vodafone has charged me a Capping charge of Rs750/- for crossing my monthly 3G limit of 1GB. They replied that the plan(3G Booster) i have activated doesn't give any extra Data but 3G speed after crossing fixed monthly data limit.

Can anyone help me explaining why should one go for a internet speed rather than selecting extra Internet data to avoid any extra charges!
I think its a just because of lack of training of customer care executives regarding different aspects of Customers. Customer cares are there to help subscribers by understanding their need, not to misguide them.

All information i have shared with you based on my true knowledge and practicality, further VODAFONE can refer to yours call records of 18th Jan 2015 with customer care in between 7.30 pm to 8.30 pm. Further i would like to mention :-
My Mobile Number:- 9821439038
Service Request Number with Vodafone:- 1138736022.

Further VODAFONE has stopped my outgoing call and Data plan services since last 2 days. Here i must say i wouldn't mind paying an extra Rs 750/- if it was a fair value and not forceful. I must say this indifference to customer issues is what is less expected from VODAFONE.

Your intervention for streamlining this and understanding customer's apathy will highly be solicited.

Kindly do the needful.

Raja Mukherjee
niteshm786

Feb 16, 2015

REGARDING COMPLAINT ABOUT NETWORK ISSEU & FALSE COMMITMENT BY CALL CENTRE

Dear Sir / Madam,

I had received the call form Vodafone before porting form Idea to Vodafone that I'll be given the special Data plan of Rs125/- OF 3G (1 GB) as I was porting from IDEA TO VODAFONE but after porting the Number I have been told that there is no such plan in Vodafone. I confirmed this with the call centre girl when I had received the call for portability she said it is right they will be giving this plan as a special case AS I WAS PORTING FROM IDEA TO VODAFONE. So this is a fake promise i received from the VODAFONE CALL CENTER & ALSO FROM THE TEAM LEADER.

The day I had ported from IDEA TO Vodafone I am facing the problem of network

Kindly look into this matter urgently
Abhinav Banka

Feb 11, 2015

balance deducted from bank account but did not receive balance

I made recharge for Rs 111 on my vodafone number 8879038715 using SBI internet banking.
I successfully made the payment but as the billdesk site was being re-directed to the vodafone site,an internet connection problem occurred and thus,I did not receive the recharged amount on my number.
I do have the transaction number of the balance deducted from my bank account.
Looking forward to a quick help.
Thank you!
Abhinav.
puneetsharma

Feb 8, 2015

balance cut

Balance kat liya jata hai bina kisi bat k . or 198 complaint par jokes Marne k liye banaya hua hai Jo mazak me hold krke kat dete hai ye or kya bolu me
pandey.pc

Feb 3, 2015

Problem in Network

My cell no 98205898881 is not working today, same issue I have faced last 3 days. I don’t know why such issue. I have tried to use that cell in three different mobile device, but still same issue. No outgoing or incoming calls. Please can you resolve this issue ASAP? I have visited to Vodafone center and they said everyone is facing the same problem. This is not a SIM problem.
I have lost 2000 GBP due to this issue. I am not able to support on call.
yogesh_bokde

Feb 1, 2015

wrong deduction of Rs.180

Today at11.47 AM , Rs.180 amount was wrongly deducted from my VODAFONE mobile no. 9920023434 without making any calls or without downlading anything, and even deduction history is also not available. so i rquest you please refund my amount Rs.180.
dashy2k

Jan 27, 2015

Non satisfactory service against request raised

I have requested for change of user for my mobile no at Vodafone store in Santacruz (w), however the Vodafone store made error in the initial name of the owner.

I have visited the store 3 times however they are not taking any action on the issue.

the Vodafone call center informs there is no such request raised by you for correction of user name.

Vodafone Ser Request: #1117389510 dtd 22 Jan 15

Nexa maruti baleno zeta petrol - Was tortured, harassed and sold a defective car
    Auto Driver complain - Criminal attack by auto driver
    I took rickshaw from Dahisar-NL Junction to Borivali...
    Garena free fire - Bug
    Please fix AWM no reload trick. After making a fire from...
    LG Electronics - LG Fridge Failure. Model GL 368YSQ4/ 2012
    We have purchased a LG Fridge of model … in the year...
    Nexa - Advice me what to do next
    Maruti nexa - Harassed and tortured a lot
    Garbage - Garbage dumping
    Respected sir/madam, Sub:Garbage dumps Back of our House...
    B.S.N.L. NASIK MAHARASHTRA - Land line not working
    My landline & internet is not working. 02532316985
    Y-Axis Overseas - No refund
    Dear Sir / Madam I was given them 1.2 lakh for Canada PR...
    HDFC Fastag - Transaction dispute
    Hi... My customer ID is 180000191862... Yesterday I was...