Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Iqbal Khan

Jan 25, 2015

Deduction of money from balance without confirmation in name of some packs

I am a Vodafone prepaid user having number 9730422467 from Maharashtra. There are some charges deducted from my Vodafone balance in the name of some packs as mentioned below:

1. Rs. 99 deducted for DNLD-D2C_NDTV_VALUEPK_99-NDTV
2. Rs. 49 deducted for DNLD-D2C_NDTV_VALUEPK_49-NDTV

Such charges were deducted 3-4 times and i also talked to Vodafone customer care representative. They said to me that Vodafone is not responsible for such deductions and cannot do anything for me. They are saying that i might have downloaded some paid app or clicked on some site which has deducted my balance. During this deductions my internet pack was activated. The representative said that any site or application can deduct my Vodafone balance without any notice and Vodafone will happily let them deduct it and will not take any responsibility.

Deduction of money from balance without confirmation in name of some packs Deduction of money from balance without confirmation in name of some packs

hishm

Dec 16, 2014

call

hii
i want my call list with some security purpose
my number is 9823254692
email [email protected]

Dec 22, 2012

Hello Samir,

Thank you for talking to us. Hope we were able to assist you.

Dec 21, 2012

Deducted More charges than metion

i attached screen shoot of your special offer also.

Jun 15, 2012

Mental Harrasment

Hello Meenakshi,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. We assure that we are looking into your concern. We will get in touch with you in a short while.

Mar 30, 2012

Full Talk time not Credited to Account on Mobile No. 9923176209

Mera Mobile No. 7428968534 hai.Esme cahhat songs lagwana hai.Plese esko hamare mobile par activate kar de.

Anil Singh
Delhi-10035

Mar 24, 2012

GPRS balance not credit on 9975012329

Yes I am too My name is is kartikiyan got job in ibm mainframe technology .really goo .

Mar 24, 2012

GPRS balance not credit on 9975012329

No, I don agree with you I got placed in one of the MNC company through Arcus.We proud of being an arcusian.They provided me 4 interviews.Just you concentrate on your aptitude and technical skills and communication skills surely u ll be placed

Mar 19, 2012

thanks

Mar 19, 2012

Hello Rameez,

Please note that the MNP plan is active and an amount will be credited to your account in 24 hours. Kindly email us at [email protected] for further assistance, we'd be glad to help.

Mar 10, 2012

Full Talk time not Credited to Account on Mobile No. 9923176209

Mera mobile no.9350138948 hai.Esme hame Jitendra Kumar naam ka callertune lagwana hai.Please esko hamare mobile no.par activate kar de.

J.K.Chaudhary
T & S Logistics Pvt.Ltd.

Feb 5, 2012

Full Talk time not Credited After 48 Hours to Account of Mobile No. 9923176209

Hello Samirkaneriya,

We would like to inform you that we've received your email and have sent you a reply. You can write to us at [email protected] for any assistance in future or you can also call us on our toll free number 198, we'll do our best to help.

Jan 30, 2012

sim is block

Hi Girish,

We tried calling, but your phone was switched off. Please share a convenient time for us to get back to you with assistance.

Vodafone Customer Care

Jan 12, 2012

Hello Samirkaneriya,

Thanks for writing in to us and for the time on our call, trust we were able to address your concern. Please email us at [email protected] for any assistance in future, we'd be glad to help.

Aug 4, 2011

fake ISD charges & Disconnection of my phone

Hi Vijayraj,

We're sorry for any inconvenience caused to you. Please be assured that we're looking into the matter and will get back to you via email at the earliest. Kindly email us at [email protected] for any further assistance or you can also register complaints on our toll free number 198.

Jul 29, 2011

RECIEVING UNUSED BILLS

Hello Vijayraj,

Thanks for writing in to us. Please be informed that the charges for the ISD calls are valid; we kindly request you to make the payment at the earliest to avoid any further inconvenience. Email us at [email protected] for any further assistance or you can also register complaints on our toll free number 198.

Jul 2, 2011

refund of caller tune charge and deactivation of caller tune

Hello Sir (loveiaf),

Thanks for writing in to us with your concern. We tried calling, but were unable to get in touch with you. Kindly share an alternate contact number with us at http://bit.ly/hzNUch so that we may be able to address the issue as soon as possible.

Vodafone Customer Care

Jun 10, 2011

bill details

Hello Dr. Narendra Gupta,

Thanks for writing in to us and for the time on our call, trust we were able to address your concern. Please email us at [email protected] for any assistance in future. We're happy to help!

Jul 27, 2010

dnd service failure

Hi Amit,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/9Db0oy and we’d be happy to help.

Jun 23, 2010

conversion from post paid to pre paid

Dear Mr. Misra,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you due to the delay in conversion of your Vodafone number from Postpaid to Prepaid. Your Vodafone number has been converted to a prepaid account and the same has been reactivated, effective 10/06/2010. You can write to us on [email protected] in case of any further queries and concerns for your Vodafone number.

Vodafone Customer Care, Maharashtra

Dec 20, 2012

Deducted More charges than metion

I am vodafone customer with mobile no. 9923176209. I checked my best offer from *121# in that 5th option show 1gb data in Rs 25. when i get inside it show to Get 1GB data at Rs25 for 15days press 1 to activate. when i pressed 1 to activate at that time Rs51 balance is cut instead of Rs25.Here i attached screen shoot of your special offer also.

So please refund my Rs26 to my balance as early as possible.

Samir V Kneriya
Mobile No.9923176209

Sep 26, 2012

Details of mobile no.

Kindly mail the location, address and owner's name of mobile no. 7875088640 Vodafone as soon as possible. Thanking you.
Mridula Kohli

Mar 18, 2012

mnp offer

dear sir ,my mobile no. is 9371524242 i have ported from reliance to vodafone & its completed on 14 mar 2012, but i have not got the offer. The offer was is 1.2p/2sec for 2 months & 35 rs bal. in main a/c .
Last 4 days i am calling customer care they said wihtin 24 hr u will get the offer but it does not. i am fed up tihs c.c plz help me

Feb 3, 2012

number dialing on my mobile number. But now i get only RS. 36.98 talk
time both the time and remaining Rs 6.2 be credited
within 48 Hours. But now 72 Hours completed but uptill now i not get
remaining talk time. Please credit my remaining Rs 6.2 talk
time in to my mobile number. Every time you are not credit remaining
balance uptill we not giving email in writing.This is my 6th time experience. Why every time you
trying to cheat customer this way?

I also email to zonal officer and costumer care for above complain before 24 hours. Uptill now they also not solved my problem.

Jan 30, 2012

sim is block

dear sir i girish kasar
my mob no is 9673197007
pls give me my puk code.