Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

P830865

Mar 15, 2019

Postpaid to prepaid

Dear sir, madam

I have request store I have does postpaid to prepaid my SIM they give me prepaid SIM on 01 march 2019 till 15 march 2019 my prepaid SIM is not activate y I going mini store they only say me plz wait Vodafone response is not good I have complaint they are not resolved y plz I have request you my prepaid SIM card activate fast & I have to pay 20 day extra rental because of your team fraud you activate postpaid SIM on 2 days but prepaid is not activate after 15 days y plz talk to mini store executed you reply me fast.

My name is piyush
My number is 7720850888
kavita bele

Feb 26, 2019

Payment Refund

I recharged my number 8286822243 (Vodafone) of Rs. 199/- on 19th February, 2019 through Net banking.
Money got deducted from my bank account but I did not get recharge value on my number.
Please refund the amount or recharge my above number.
sravanthi17

Jan 29, 2019

A recharge is made 2 times unknowingly

My mobile number 9052377868

I have recharged UN-Limited pack Rs/-509 on Oct-31-2018.Unknowingly i have recharged again on Nov-5-2018.I thought it will Valid for 6 Months but not refunded and extended.Please can u check and can u able to refund my amount otherwise Increase the validity for the above number.

Sravanthi
Gibamhr

Jan 28, 2019

POSTPAID NUMBER DEACTIVATED BUT VODAFONE ISSUES BILL

Dear Vodafone team,

Our Corporate Vodafone no. is 9167779345 had deactivated in the month of Aug.2018 But I am really disappointed to inform that Vodafone is issuing us bill for every month.

Why should we pay for deactivated vodafone no. 9167779345. Even your Operational team member Miss. Priyanka had given us mail confirmation and confirmed deactivation.

Kindly stop issue bills for deactivated no. 9167779345.

Thanks Regards
Gibam India Pvt Ltd
89652039033
Nikhila11

Oct 21, 2018

My complaint is not resolved

From Vodafone app, I had recharged my father's phone no. +919769815580 of Rs 93 which never got recharged, it was popping as one of the best offers for his no. When I wrote to Vodafone, they said that that only gives benefit of 30 paise per call & doesn't have any talk time. I realized my mistake & went ahead and made another Rs. 100 talktime recharge on his no. From the same app. Still there was no outgoing call activation on his no.

This continued for a couple of days so he went to a local shop & recharged his phone of another rs 129. That's the only thing which is active on his Vodafone no. currently.

They say bcoz he recharged rs 129, his rs 93 plan has lapsed . They are conveniently not taking into account the another rs 100 that I had recharged his phone of & just writing mails which are not sorting any issues for me

I want my Rs 193 back. Their service is super irritating & disappointing & I'm thinking of porting his no. to better service providers available easily in the market. I won't recommend Vodafone to any one henceforth

My no. is +919987369958
SK Muni

Mar 24, 2018

Issue of balance

maine apne vodafone number 9439363938 par 24/03/2018 ko 225rs UPI se vodafone store par bill deposit kia tha kuch balnce nahi mila plz sir return my money

Issue of balance

kishorfaria

Feb 19, 2018

EXCESS BILL CHARGE OF INTERNATIONAL ROAMING FOR 9 MONTHS IN SPITE OF DISCONTINUATION OF INTERNATIONAL ROAMING

I am a Vodafone Mobile Service Consumer under Billing Plan vide Mobile Number 9821272727.

Last Summer on 14th May'2017 I had been to Bangkok & at that time I have activated Prepaid INTERNATIONAL ROAMING PACK FOR 10 DAYS. And after returning I had send SMS for discontinuation of International ROAMING PACK. VODAFONE System also sent confirmatory sms to me that my INTERNATIONAL ROAMING SERVICE is deactivated from 24th May 2017.

But without my permission VODAFONE has discontinued my bill service in paper form and taking unfair advantage of it has charged me International Roaming Charges from June'2017 to January 2018.

This unfair trade practice & breach of trust came to light when I changed my billing plan to fixed billing plan but my bill amount was higher than my fixed amount bill so I enquired at Gallery & come to know that I have been billed for International Roaming Charges for all this months in spite of discontinuation of service so then I raised service request for reimbursement of unauthorised international roaming charges. Even tried to contact VODAFONE NODAL OFFICER but number is unattendable.

I pray your honour for the following relief:

1) Reimbursement of Unauthorized International Roaming Charges taken by Vodafone for last 8 months.

2) I have been harrased and put to lot of pressure & tension during this period as I was being asked to show SMS & write Complaint, contact customer care & ultimately when nothing worked I had to take support of Consumer Forum. So wish that miscreants who failed in fulfilling their duty of not levying international roaming charges in my bill should be punished & I should be rewarded suitable compensation.

Whatever written above is true & bona fide.

Yours truly.

CA Kishor B Faria
(FCA, AICWA, LLB, PGDFERM, DISA)

C-103, ROOP PLAZA,
JAMLINAKA, STATION ROAD,
THANE (W) - 400601.

MOB NO: 9821272727

Email : [email protected]

Feb 6, 2018

Charged 3000rs

I have received the bill of last two month JAN & FEB. I found that Vodafone have charged me in JAN 500Rs and Feb 3000Rs for [email protected]

I have not requested for activate the service on my number 9930933299. I get the update from customer care that Vodafone backend team is activated [email protected]

Why Vodafone backend team activated the service [email protected] without my request.

I have checked the last three-month bill and I found International roaming pack 149Rs is deactivating from December and activated [email protected]

Kamran Tak 9987033299
Sampada Prabhakar

Feb 5, 2018

AMOUNT DEDUCTED FROM ACCOUNT BUT RECHARGE NOT DONE

My name is Smita. Today i have recharge my mobile no 9870476068 Narration : LHDF6030517099-VODAFONE BILLDESK, Cheque/Ref. No. ############. Amount deducted from my saving account but recharge not done. Please get back my amount on urgent basis.

Smita.
Sampada Prabhakar

Feb 5, 2018

BALANCE DEDUCTED FROM ACCOUNT BUT RECHARGE NOT DONE

I have recharge my mobile No. 9870476068 Rs. 350 full Talktime Transaction No. ############. Amount deducted from my saving account but recharge not done. Kindly get back my recharge amount to my account.

Smita
rajeshsingh26726

Feb 2, 2018

failed transaction

I recharged my no 9648383459 with rs 509 bonus plan(84GB-84days+ unlimited calls+ 100SMS/day free) in vodafone app, money is deducted from my bank acct but i got message saying it was unsuccessful., Transaction ID from my bank acct is BIL/############/PGMIB-/VODAESP_LICI586.

Please refund the money or activate that plan

Vodafone Customer Care Number
Roshmeh

Jan 27, 2018

Data plan

A data plan was activated on my account on 18/10/2016 at 11.30 pm without my consent. I have to date not received a refund for charges of 5gb data plan . I have written numerous emails and made several.calls to Vodafone customer services and nodal.

I working abroad and it was only much later that I realized I was being billed for a service I had not requested.
Irmulwar

Nov 10, 2017

Recharge mobile

Not get recharge rs 100 on 9769664711 bybpsytem.in bank of mahsradhtra
singhal03

Nov 8, 2017

Connectivity issue

Contact Number 7276856685 firstly it was having excellent network and day by day its gone below the expectation, 2G or 3G is also not available as such, even the calls are not getting connected.previously it was better but nowadays its gone worst. kindly look into it soon as i was about to port my reliance sim into Vodafone but now i have to rethink about it as the service is been not suggestible to others also.

Kindly revert as soon as possible.
mahesh25377

Oct 17, 2017

Misguiding and misbehaving with customer

Today I went to vodafone mini store near R Mall Ghodbunder Road Thane west to convert my post paid number to prepaid in vodafone after I got an email from vodafone customer care. But, at the store , the executive Miss Kiran/Mr Vijay/ and Store Manager Mr Rajat told me that they cannot convert my post paid number before completing 90 days from the date of activation. I told them about the email received from the customer care of vodafone, straightway they said customer care don't know anything and if so, then why don't you go and do it from customer care only? I was shocked on their statement. I called 198 vodafone customer care and talked to one of the executive who told me that there is no such 90 days criteria but the vodafone executives and manager didn't agree with the customer care and I had to be harassed mentally , physically and financially because of their confusion. Later on I showed my aadhar card for document verification , Mr Vijay was not at all accepting it as it was downloaded from website. I told him the same copy was accepted by your repsentative while giving me this sim card.

I can't explain the whole 1 and half hour torture due to the lack of their knowledge and unacceptable misbehave with the customers. Customer care executive listened the whole conversation and tried to convince them but they were so adamant that I have no words yo explain.

If some strict action can be taken against these people so that other people don't suffer.

Mahesh

Oct 1, 2017

Network Issue

on dated 19th March 2017 myself complained regarding network issue on mail the details of complain are as under...
Dear Sir / Madam,

Please find here in details of Vodafone number using in my family including me.....

9324033816 using by me
9820774595 using by my brother
9167251110 using by my brother
8879725140 using by my wife
8097874816 & 9167539873 using at home .....

My new address where we shifted 05 days before,

D / 201 Suraj Plaza,
Near new Grampanchayat Office,
Chinchpada,
Kalyan (E)

In view of above we are using 06 Vodafone number and now this is to inform you that at the above address we are not receiving network properly, some time totally network out, some time showing only 01 or 02 stick, 3G also not working properly, number of call drop increased or phone shows out of range. if some time call connected number of time not able to hear voice of caller or caller is not able to here our voice. Number of time we missed important call also.

In view of above request you please resolve the issue as you are very well aware the importance of phone.

SS Verma

The above complain escalate up to nodal officer as well as appellate authority and send number of reminder but the same still not resolved.

Vodafone representative called only at the time of bill pending but no one care regarding service issue and no talk on service recovery or how to resolve the same.

SS Verma
Vrutti

Sep 16, 2017

Mobile bill payment

Myself Vrutti Sawant .....my mobile no. 9920812680 has not been recharged but the amount has been deducted twice from my bank SBI of Rs. 387/- each... On 15th Sept 2017...... transaction id ############ and transaction Id ############.

Kindly check at your end and the total amount of RS. 774/-
larryc11

Jul 29, 2017

Activation of VAS without user consent

Vodafone has activated a number of VAS applications without my consent. This is a wrongdoing on the part of the mobile services provider. My balance has been deducted without my knowledge. Please help.
Pallavi Kanade

Jul 29, 2017

Bill Amount too high

I have a Vodafone sim cards with me and I am facing a lots of problem with it.
SIM no. 9892880662
and other no. 9892886585
Relationship no. 110852133
They have told me that there is a monthly charges scheme with them.
Rs. 449/-

But they have not stick to there words.
they have charged me Rs. 581 in month of April 2017.
then they have charged mr Rs. 674. in May 2017
and now Rs. 650/- aprox. they have charged in June.

I have not called nor done any SMS from that number.

FYI I am sending the usage details.

Please do the needful as i have told them to port on 24th June 2017.

Pallavi Sachin Kanade
ajay krishnan m

Jul 24, 2017

deducting amount by activating some of the plans and not picking up the phone while trying to reach them

hi,
my phone number is 8943542916. i have prepaid number. recharged for full talktime of 110. then from very next day onwards money is getting deducted. i tried to reach out them through customercare number but when there is an option to talk to the customer care executive they said that request cannot be accepted. the main problem is that some plan is activating on my phone without my knowledge.so i request you to take some action in this case & look forward to it. waiting for your positive reply.

thanks and regards...
ajay krishnan m
DhirajBorate

Jul 22, 2017

talktime getting deduct everytime

Dear Pehredaar,
My name is Dhiraj Borate, and i am holding mobile number 9987715743. This number was ported from Airtel to vodafone in month of May-17.
From month of Jun-17, Vodafone has deducted total Rs. 600/- from my account. Details are as below:-
27/06/2017- Rs. 200/- (which was refunded me on 28/06/2017, by accepting truth that it was their system error)
01/07/2017- Rs 200/- (Which was refunded on 2/07/2017, same reason, accepted truth that it was system error)
04/07/2017- Rs 200/- (This amount is not refunded to me, instead of that they have given Rs. 100/- as service gesture on 21/07/2017 , which i never asked, and i told that i don't want gesture amount i want my Rs. 200/- back)
22/07/2017- Rs. 100/- (Deducted again, for international calling, whereas international call was stopped on 1st july 2017)

I have wrote 8-9 emails to Vodafone customer care, and i have asked them why money was getting deducted, and every time they are telling me that it is deducted due to international calling, while international roaming!
Where as i have not gone out of country, from last one year! They have given me gesture amount of Rs. 100, due to their bad service which i never asked, but forcefully they put that amount in my account and got deducted next day.
Now when i am calling to their customer care numbers they are telling me one thing only that it is due to international call while international roaming!
Wheras i have stopped international calling on 1st july 2017, as per their customer care instruction, then how can they deduct money on 4th july by saying that i made international call..???

I have wrote 8-9 emails to vodafone, which i have with me.. and wanted to share with you... please let me know on which email id i can share those emails.

Requesting you to help me to get my deducted money back. i would have not asked your help, if Vodafone customer care willing to help me.

Thanks for your time... and waiting for your help.

Best regards,
Dhiraj Borate.
Nikhil Bhawsar

Jul 9, 2017

Services disconnected

I am Nikhil Bhawsar, an MBA student from SIESCOMS, Nerul, was interning with a real estate company where i got the data to call on and explain my company's project. The list had Mr. Alok's number and I didn't know that his number is on DND mode and he has complained against my number, which has been blocked by Vodafone in direction from TRAI. The only resolution is that, if Mr. Alok withdraws his complaint but he do not pick up call from any number I try to reach him, I live in Mumbai as a student and that number is associated with my bank account plus Mumbai University, Placement committee and many other places. I feel so helpless in Mumbai now, I cry my heart out everyday. I have tried every way to resolve this but i am unable. Mr. Alok is so proud of his action when I talked to him for the first time after this happened. I called him only once and he complained. Even Vodafone did not help me with this and the outlet manager made fun of me. Please help me with this issue.
number blocked : 8696969927
contact no. 8828239777
nehanaik92

Jul 7, 2017

Wrong commitment in related to bill

I was given a bill of Rs.920 including a wrong amount of Rs.42 and Rs.50 however i was promised from the vodafone service team that the same would be adjusted in my next bill cycle. In vain again I received a bill amounting to Rs.595 i.e. red plan of Rs.499 +GST. When I called up Vodafone complaint team they promised me get back with resolution call within 2hours. It's almost 8hours by now bt no response from the team yet. This is the pathetic service provided by Vodafone to their customers.
JMandarD

Jun 25, 2017

No signal, zero range, Call drops

From 14 June 2017 myself and my other family members are facing problem of range. As soon as we enter the home range disappears completely. We all four members have vodafone sims. We're old customers of company.
I complained about it on 16 June. They gave basic solutions like change sim and insert in 1st slot etc. which were already done.
Same problem is being faced by other people in my society. Exactly same problem. I complained about it through mail also.
But no positive and satisfactory solution received yet.

Two days before I received a message from them that 'We tried to contact you regarding solution, but you weren't reachable'.
Now isn't it a common sense that there is actually signal problem.
There are many important works, even i'm expecting call from recruiters for job. If I miss any call then who's responsible for it?

I have solution of porting. But why should I use it when i'm getting ignored as a customer?
I request you to give solution to me about this.

No signal, zero range, Call drops

kittu.789

Mar 14, 2017

Realloted no. is not activated

Hello Team,

I have concerned regarding one postpaid no., no. is 9833385081 it was allocated to Mr Ashutosh Kumar Singh, It has been deactivated in last December (2016) month.

Myself is Kiran Singh, wife of Mr. Ashutosh Kumar Singh.

Mr Ashutosh raised a concern to activate this no again because this no is enrolled at no. of places, Then You guys said him to visit nearest Vodafone store and submit documents, he informed you that he was not in India so he can not visit.
but still we wanted to carry on same no, so I tried to get same number on my details on behalf of my husband.

I am staying in NCR region, I went to Delhi Vodafone store but you guys said this no is of Mumbai circle so Delhi guys can not allocate same n in Delhi itself, for that I need to visit Mumbai and need to submit my document.

On 26th feb 2017, I went to Mumbai only for this purpose & visited Vodafone store and I showed all email thread which was happened between you guys and my husband.
So they asked for documents and I provided each & everything then she provide me new sim for same no. and she said now everything is done from my side now this no will be activated with 7 -10 working days, but till now still it is deactivated.

Now I am in Delhi , I called up to Mumbai customer care to raise my problem again they were saying you have to visit again same Vodafone store in Mumbai, only those guys can resolve this issue.

I can not come to Mumbai again and again because of this reason, So now I am expecting any solution from your side.

Please do the needful on urgent basis.

If you need any information like sim no or IMS no., I will provide you.

I am hopping for positive response.

Thanks & regards,
Kiran Singh

SBI EPAY - payment pending in TNUSRB applicaion
    Hi sbiepayteam, I have appiled tnusrb exam...
    Pan card - PAN CARD NOT RECIEVED
    SIR,MAINE NEW PANCARD KA APPLY KIYA THA,JISKA APPLICATION...
    Airtel - Airtel — number not active after switching from post...
    I had given a request to change my post paid airtel...
    sukanya samriddhi yojana - SBI staff member - not opening account
    Hi, From past few weeks i am trying to open SSY account...
    DUNKIRK LINE POST OFFICE - Delivered my parcel to wrong address in pune by high level...
    Hi friends I am WHO authorised acute emergency specialist...
    Medlfie.com - Not refunding money
    I wanted to bring into your notice that Medlife customer...
    DIMC NEW DELHI 110002 - Not delivered
    My courier ID RB613957825SG is not yet delivered and its...
    Idea - Not able to make and receive calls
    My Idea mobile number is 9948010028. From past one week...
    Airtel - Customer care
    Despite so many attempt unable to reach the customer care,...
    Stray dog - Stray dog residing in the area for more than 1 month
    Stray dog , photo attached has been here for the last more...