Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

vikkysitm

Jun 16, 2019

Recieving OTP without request

Hello Team,

I have not requested any service still I am getting OTPs from 17863. Already 4 OTPs recieved since yesterday. Please action and explain. I am a Vodafone user.
Raju Shinde

Jun 15, 2019

OTP 17863

I am getting OTP from 17863 for many times.
Please check and take action.
R Sindhe
9320693200
MI6

May 9, 2019

Wrong Billing done

I have a Rs 299 /- pm postpaid plan with vodafone. I have zero credit history till now. On 10th March 2019 i activated Netflix through my son number and gmail id. I paid through by bank debit card Netflix chargers of Rs 650 pm to be used on 2 devices as offered by Netlfix. I am using Netflix on my mobile app but the gmail id is of my son, which is no where associated with vodafone.

These charges are added to my billing number with vodafone without verification at all by vodafone team.

As humble customer willing to go on with vodafone services and not to disconnect my number, i visited 5 times the gallery and also wrote 20 emails to vodafone billing department, appellate etc. I provided bank statements proofs and screenshots of account details with Netflix of my son number. But no single customer care executive (CCE) is bothered to check it properly and analyse the situation. Infact my last visit to Gallery at mira bhayander branch, CCE over there checked my mobile app throughly if by default anywhere Netflix is associated with my number. But he failed to find so. he agreed that its wrongly charged.

Instead i keep getting regular calls to pay that amount alongwith late fee charges.

I have lodge a complaint with them -Docket No -531402156

My concern is
1)Why should i re pay Netflix in first place?
2) If customer has paid amount, Vodafone should check it properly and reply.
3) No single thought is paid attention by Vodafone CCE, before calling neither check the full matter, nor attachments of emails etc. This is sheer waste of time and energy of client and self.
4) Vodafone keeps sending promotional emails to get free subscription of netflix to all its customers, in spite of checking the plan on which is offered to? This is misleading customers

Kindly help in resolution of this

MShaikh

Wrong Billing done Wrong Billing done Wrong Billing done

Harshit Nigam

Apr 27, 2019

Call drop.& Internet speed slow

Sir call connect & call drop is very rare..but also internet is third class. U say India,s fastest 4g network sorry. this very poor speed...if u do something then I stay.neither I port another .............
P830865

Mar 15, 2019

Postpaid to prepaid

Dear sir, madam

I have request store I have does postpaid to prepaid my SIM they give me prepaid SIM on 01 march 2019 till 15 march 2019 my prepaid SIM is not activate y I going mini store they only say me plz wait Vodafone response is not good I have complaint they are not resolved y plz I have request you my prepaid SIM card activate fast & I have to pay 20 day extra rental because of your team fraud you activate postpaid SIM on 2 days but prepaid is not activate after 15 days y plz talk to mini store executed you reply me fast.

My name is piyush
My number is 7720850888
kavita bele

Feb 26, 2019

Payment Refund

I recharged my number 8286822243 (Vodafone) of Rs. 199/- on 19th February, 2019 through Net banking.
Money got deducted from my bank account but I did not get recharge value on my number.
Please refund the amount or recharge my above number.
sravanthi17

Jan 29, 2019

A recharge is made 2 times unknowingly

My mobile number 9052377868

I have recharged UN-Limited pack Rs/-509 on Oct-31-2018.Unknowingly i have recharged again on Nov-5-2018.I thought it will Valid for 6 Months but not refunded and extended.Please can u check and can u able to refund my amount otherwise Increase the validity for the above number.

Sravanthi
Gibamhr

Jan 28, 2019

POSTPAID NUMBER DEACTIVATED BUT VODAFONE ISSUES BILL

Dear Vodafone team,

Our Corporate Vodafone no. is 9167779345 had deactivated in the month of Aug.2018 But I am really disappointed to inform that Vodafone is issuing us bill for every month.

Why should we pay for deactivated vodafone no. 9167779345. Even your Operational team member Miss. Priyanka had given us mail confirmation and confirmed deactivation.

Kindly stop issue bills for deactivated no. 9167779345.

Thanks Regards
Gibam India Pvt Ltd
89652039033
Nikhila11

Oct 21, 2018

My complaint is not resolved

From Vodafone app, I had recharged my father's phone no. +919769815580 of Rs 93 which never got recharged, it was popping as one of the best offers for his no. When I wrote to Vodafone, they said that that only gives benefit of 30 paise per call & doesn't have any talk time. I realized my mistake & went ahead and made another Rs. 100 talktime recharge on his no. From the same app. Still there was no outgoing call activation on his no.

This continued for a couple of days so he went to a local shop & recharged his phone of another rs 129. That's the only thing which is active on his Vodafone no. currently.

They say bcoz he recharged rs 129, his rs 93 plan has lapsed . They are conveniently not taking into account the another rs 100 that I had recharged his phone of & just writing mails which are not sorting any issues for me

I want my Rs 193 back. Their service is super irritating & disappointing & I'm thinking of porting his no. to better service providers available easily in the market. I won't recommend Vodafone to any one henceforth

My no. is +919987369958
SK Muni

Mar 24, 2018

Issue of balance

maine apne vodafone number 9439363938 par 24/03/2018 ko 225rs UPI se vodafone store par bill deposit kia tha kuch balnce nahi mila plz sir return my money

Issue of balance

kishorfaria

Feb 19, 2018

EXCESS BILL CHARGE OF INTERNATIONAL ROAMING FOR 9 MONTHS IN SPITE OF DISCONTINUATION OF INTERNATIONAL ROAMING

I am a Vodafone Mobile Service Consumer under Billing Plan vide Mobile Number 9821272727.

Last Summer on 14th May'2017 I had been to Bangkok & at that time I have activated Prepaid INTERNATIONAL ROAMING PACK FOR 10 DAYS. And after returning I had send SMS for discontinuation of International ROAMING PACK. VODAFONE System also sent confirmatory sms to me that my INTERNATIONAL ROAMING SERVICE is deactivated from 24th May 2017.

But without my permission VODAFONE has discontinued my bill service in paper form and taking unfair advantage of it has charged me International Roaming Charges from June'2017 to January 2018.

This unfair trade practice & breach of trust came to light when I changed my billing plan to fixed billing plan but my bill amount was higher than my fixed amount bill so I enquired at Gallery & come to know that I have been billed for International Roaming Charges for all this months in spite of discontinuation of service so then I raised service request for reimbursement of unauthorised international roaming charges. Even tried to contact VODAFONE NODAL OFFICER but number is unattendable.

I pray your honour for the following relief:

1) Reimbursement of Unauthorized International Roaming Charges taken by Vodafone for last 8 months.

2) I have been harrased and put to lot of pressure & tension during this period as I was being asked to show SMS & write Complaint, contact customer care & ultimately when nothing worked I had to take support of Consumer Forum. So wish that miscreants who failed in fulfilling their duty of not levying international roaming charges in my bill should be punished & I should be rewarded suitable compensation.

Whatever written above is true & bona fide.

Yours truly.

CA Kishor B Faria
(FCA, AICWA, LLB, PGDFERM, DISA)

C-103, ROOP PLAZA,
JAMLINAKA, STATION ROAD,
THANE (W) - 400601.

MOB NO: 9821272727

Email : [email protected]

Feb 6, 2018

Charged 3000rs

I have received the bill of last two month JAN & FEB. I found that Vodafone have charged me in JAN 500Rs and Feb 3000Rs for [email protected]

I have not requested for activate the service on my number 9930933299. I get the update from customer care that Vodafone backend team is activated [email protected]

Why Vodafone backend team activated the service [email protected] without my request.

I have checked the last three-month bill and I found International roaming pack 149Rs is deactivating from December and activated [email protected]

Kamran Tak 9987033299
Sampada Prabhakar

Feb 5, 2018

AMOUNT DEDUCTED FROM ACCOUNT BUT RECHARGE NOT DONE

My name is Smita. Today i have recharge my mobile no 9870476068 Narration : LHDF6030517099-VODAFONE BILLDESK, Cheque/Ref. No. ############. Amount deducted from my saving account but recharge not done. Please get back my amount on urgent basis.

Smita.
Sampada Prabhakar

Feb 5, 2018

BALANCE DEDUCTED FROM ACCOUNT BUT RECHARGE NOT DONE

I have recharge my mobile No. 9870476068 Rs. 350 full Talktime Transaction No. ############. Amount deducted from my saving account but recharge not done. Kindly get back my recharge amount to my account.

Smita
rajeshsingh26726

Feb 2, 2018

failed transaction

I recharged my no 9648383459 with rs 509 bonus plan(84GB-84days+ unlimited calls+ 100SMS/day free) in vodafone app, money is deducted from my bank acct but i got message saying it was unsuccessful., Transaction ID from my bank acct is BIL/############/PGMIB-/VODAESP_LICI586.

Please refund the money or activate that plan

Vodafone Customer Care Number
Roshmeh

Jan 27, 2018

Data plan

A data plan was activated on my account on 18/10/2016 at 11.30 pm without my consent. I have to date not received a refund for charges of 5gb data plan . I have written numerous emails and made several.calls to Vodafone customer services and nodal.

I working abroad and it was only much later that I realized I was being billed for a service I had not requested.
Irmulwar

Nov 10, 2017

Recharge mobile

Not get recharge rs 100 on 9769664711 bybpsytem.in bank of mahsradhtra
singhal03

Nov 8, 2017

Connectivity issue

Contact Number 7276856685 firstly it was having excellent network and day by day its gone below the expectation, 2G or 3G is also not available as such, even the calls are not getting connected.previously it was better but nowadays its gone worst. kindly look into it soon as i was about to port my reliance sim into Vodafone but now i have to rethink about it as the service is been not suggestible to others also.

Kindly revert as soon as possible.
mahesh25377

Oct 17, 2017

Misguiding and misbehaving with customer

Today I went to vodafone mini store near R Mall Ghodbunder Road Thane west to convert my post paid number to prepaid in vodafone after I got an email from vodafone customer care. But, at the store , the executive Miss Kiran/Mr Vijay/ and Store Manager Mr Rajat told me that they cannot convert my post paid number before completing 90 days from the date of activation. I told them about the email received from the customer care of vodafone, straightway they said customer care don't know anything and if so, then why don't you go and do it from customer care only? I was shocked on their statement. I called 198 vodafone customer care and talked to one of the executive who told me that there is no such 90 days criteria but the vodafone executives and manager didn't agree with the customer care and I had to be harassed mentally , physically and financially because of their confusion. Later on I showed my aadhar card for document verification , Mr Vijay was not at all accepting it as it was downloaded from website. I told him the same copy was accepted by your repsentative while giving me this sim card.

I can't explain the whole 1 and half hour torture due to the lack of their knowledge and unacceptable misbehave with the customers. Customer care executive listened the whole conversation and tried to convince them but they were so adamant that I have no words yo explain.

If some strict action can be taken against these people so that other people don't suffer.

Mahesh

Oct 1, 2017

Network Issue

on dated 19th March 2017 myself complained regarding network issue on mail the details of complain are as under...
Dear Sir / Madam,

Please find here in details of Vodafone number using in my family including me.....

9324033816 using by me
9820774595 using by my brother
9167251110 using by my brother
8879725140 using by my wife
8097874816 & 9167539873 using at home .....

My new address where we shifted 05 days before,

D / 201 Suraj Plaza,
Near new Grampanchayat Office,
Chinchpada,
Kalyan (E)

In view of above we are using 06 Vodafone number and now this is to inform you that at the above address we are not receiving network properly, some time totally network out, some time showing only 01 or 02 stick, 3G also not working properly, number of call drop increased or phone shows out of range. if some time call connected number of time not able to hear voice of caller or caller is not able to here our voice. Number of time we missed important call also.

In view of above request you please resolve the issue as you are very well aware the importance of phone.

SS Verma

The above complain escalate up to nodal officer as well as appellate authority and send number of reminder but the same still not resolved.

Vodafone representative called only at the time of bill pending but no one care regarding service issue and no talk on service recovery or how to resolve the same.

SS Verma
Vrutti

Sep 16, 2017

Mobile bill payment

Myself Vrutti Sawant .....my mobile no. 9920812680 has not been recharged but the amount has been deducted twice from my bank SBI of Rs. 387/- each... On 15th Sept 2017...... transaction id ############ and transaction Id ############.

Kindly check at your end and the total amount of RS. 774/-
larryc11

Jul 29, 2017

Activation of VAS without user consent

Vodafone has activated a number of VAS applications without my consent. This is a wrongdoing on the part of the mobile services provider. My balance has been deducted without my knowledge. Please help.
Pallavi Kanade

Jul 29, 2017

Bill Amount too high

I have a Vodafone sim cards with me and I am facing a lots of problem with it.
SIM no. 9892880662
and other no. 9892886585
Relationship no. 110852133
They have told me that there is a monthly charges scheme with them.
Rs. 449/-

But they have not stick to there words.
they have charged me Rs. 581 in month of April 2017.
then they have charged mr Rs. 674. in May 2017
and now Rs. 650/- aprox. they have charged in June.

I have not called nor done any SMS from that number.

FYI I am sending the usage details.

Please do the needful as i have told them to port on 24th June 2017.

Pallavi Sachin Kanade
ajay krishnan m

Jul 24, 2017

deducting amount by activating some of the plans and not picking up the phone while trying to reach them

hi,
my phone number is 8943542916. i have prepaid number. recharged for full talktime of 110. then from very next day onwards money is getting deducted. i tried to reach out them through customercare number but when there is an option to talk to the customer care executive they said that request cannot be accepted. the main problem is that some plan is activating on my phone without my knowledge.so i request you to take some action in this case & look forward to it. waiting for your positive reply.

thanks and regards...
ajay krishnan m
DhirajBorate

Jul 22, 2017

talktime getting deduct everytime

Dear Pehredaar,
My name is Dhiraj Borate, and i am holding mobile number 9987715743. This number was ported from Airtel to vodafone in month of May-17.
From month of Jun-17, Vodafone has deducted total Rs. 600/- from my account. Details are as below:-
27/06/2017- Rs. 200/- (which was refunded me on 28/06/2017, by accepting truth that it was their system error)
01/07/2017- Rs 200/- (Which was refunded on 2/07/2017, same reason, accepted truth that it was system error)
04/07/2017- Rs 200/- (This amount is not refunded to me, instead of that they have given Rs. 100/- as service gesture on 21/07/2017 , which i never asked, and i told that i don't want gesture amount i want my Rs. 200/- back)
22/07/2017- Rs. 100/- (Deducted again, for international calling, whereas international call was stopped on 1st july 2017)

I have wrote 8-9 emails to Vodafone customer care, and i have asked them why money was getting deducted, and every time they are telling me that it is deducted due to international calling, while international roaming!
Where as i have not gone out of country, from last one year! They have given me gesture amount of Rs. 100, due to their bad service which i never asked, but forcefully they put that amount in my account and got deducted next day.
Now when i am calling to their customer care numbers they are telling me one thing only that it is due to international call while international roaming!
Wheras i have stopped international calling on 1st july 2017, as per their customer care instruction, then how can they deduct money on 4th july by saying that i made international call..???

I have wrote 8-9 emails to vodafone, which i have with me.. and wanted to share with you... please let me know on which email id i can share those emails.

Requesting you to help me to get my deducted money back. i would have not asked your help, if Vodafone customer care willing to help me.

Thanks for your time... and waiting for your help.

Best regards,
Dhiraj Borate.

Rms Barauni - Delay in dispatch
    A registered post of RM141315191IN status shown on 2:25am,...
    EZEEDEALS.IN - You gave me a duplicate product
    I bought a mi band 4 from ezeedeals.in and they sent me a...
    Delhi Traffic Police - Wrong eChallan No.- 23483770
    This is regarding Challan No.- 23483770. I received...
    Akal Sahai convert sr.sec school - worst conducting of school
    akal sahai convert sr. sec. school located in Shimlapuri...
    canfin homes ltd - Issue with Interest levied on higher amount
    I have an account with CanFin Homes Ltd hubli branch,...
    HDFC Food Plus Card - TT10101900007
    No response from your end. It looks like HDFC bank do not...
    paytm - Paytm has blocked my wallet amount without any reason and...
    Paytm has blocked my wallet amount without any reason and...
    Ahmedabad R.T.O - INCOMPLETE DRIVING LICENCE
    SIR , I HAVE RECEIVED MY RENEWED D.L WITH INCOMPLETE...
    AMYMONY - REFUND
    fack company मैने amymoney.com में...
    eNPS - REGISTRATION PENDING
    I had registered for NPS reached payment gateway of Tier...