Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Ripunjay kumar

Jan 29, 2017

Rm and par complaint/ rajpura/ post rekhpur/ distt kasganj / 207123

Sir,My name is sheelesh kumar.My Etop cell no. is 9758896454.I dialed rm and psr number for commision but psr and rm not attend my call for long time so I don't know how I do".I am someny time complain to our rm and psr but they are always avoid me to solve this matter. sir rm and psr not working properly. So plz sir help me .
Regard
207123
suman sen

Jun 21, 2016

NO CHECK OFFER

Sir,My name is SUMAN SEN.My Etop cell no. is 9775313219.I dialed *121*Costomar Mobile No # for inquiry there best offer but Service replay "sorry no information avaiable".I am someny time complain to our Local Distributer but they are always avoid me to solve this matter,they have no minimum interest about this matter.please help me as soon as possible because customars are harrash so much.

Thinking You

ETOP NO. 9775313219
SIM NO. H2ET8991671523919696030
anumod verma

Mar 9, 2016

etop maping

Mere pass Vodafone ka etop hai jiska no. 9648466741 map Kerne ke keliye rm/PSR ko diya 1 month ho gaya par making nahi hue jisse customers ko problem ho Rahi hai sir maping kara de.
akash verma 7

Sep 22, 2014

varification code

verification code has not been sent for this reg. no.23018211000640 to mob. 7408532820

varification code

pankaj bajpyi

Oct 2, 2013

my mnp sim not accessing network...

sir, i got my uninor number 8423131213 ported in vodafone on 21/09/13 but the sim card (89911500021834369145) given by the retailer is not accessing the network. so please resolve the problem soon. the number is very impotant for me. thanks
pankaj

Dec 21, 2012

sim missing

Hello Sudheer,

Thank you for speaking with our executive. Trust your concern has been resolved.

Vodafone Customer Care, Uttar Pradesh(East).

Sep 27, 2012

balance deduction enquiry in not available

I got a pdf file from cpc bangalore and it's not opening. There is no mail id given to send reply.

Jul 5, 2012

balance deduction enquiry in not available

How to reply to such demand notice sent from Bangalore?
I approached thrice IT Dept Chennai thrice, who were busy till 30th June 2012.
Still trying to contact them and hand over the documentary proof for having paid
2007-08 AY 2008-09.
Can any alternative available for us to send the feed back to Bangalore
RVG Iyer
Chennai

Jan 10, 2012

balance deduction enquiry in not available

u can try to talk to 18004252229 although it is also useless and good in talking politely doing nothing. You can register a complaint at http://pgportal.gov.in/. But all these do not work with CPC. Ordinary post through letter only is accepted by them. so this also will not be responded. A mail from [email protected] with any attachments, you will find it will not open and u can do nothing about it. even God cannot act or do anything against CPC and we have to live like that in india.

Dec 13, 2011

Hello Shilpi,

As per our telephonic conversation on 13/12/11 the issue raised by you has been addressed. Email us at [email protected] for any further assistance, or you can also register complaints on our toll free number 198.

Vodafone Customer Care, Uttar Pradesh (East)

Dec 12, 2011

balance deduction enquiry in not available

this is new trick for stealing money..

Dec 19, 2012

sim missing

Dear sir hiii
I am Sudheer verma from gola gokaran nath kheri distt. lakhimpur kheri sir my no. is 9792509291 missing my complaint is vodafone sim card is missing. that missing sim card FIR and ID PROOF near vodafone mini store lakhimpur kheri submit. but no response from after 1 month. sir plz my vodafone no. is recieved by me. thank you
my cont. no. 8858561994

Dec 12, 2011

balance deduction enquiry in not available

Sir,My name is Alok Tiwari.My cell no. is 9838842741.After calling I saw my balance which was deducted more.I dialed *111# for inquiry but that is not enough to understand.There is no customer care number to inquire my balance deduction reasons,I mean there is no number to contact customer representative.please help me .