Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

swapna051

scratch card

i have scratched a recharge card yesterday. But after scratched some numbers were scratched off. please help me.

Hello Mahesh,

Thanks for writing to us. Kindly share your number with us at http://bit.ly/IWvJd6 so that we may assist you better.

Hello Mahesh,

Hello Pinaki,

Thanks for writing to us and for your time on the call. As conveyed, your concern shall be resolved in the next 24 hours.

Vodafone Customer Care, West Bengal

Hello Pinaki,

Vodafone Customer Care, West Bengal

vodafone 3g data pack balance freezes

vodafone 3g data pack balance freezes will they charge me later or should I throw my sim? what should I do??

Hello Sir/Madam (aliabbi),

Thanks for writing to us. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and will get back to you with assistance at the earliest.

Vodafone Customer Care, Andhra Pradesh

Hello Sir/Madam (aliabbi),

Vodafone Customer Care, Andhra Pradesh

NOT ABLE TO CONNECT C. CARE FOR LAST 6 MONTH

I am not able to call customer helpline no. 111, 198, & 121 for last 6 month. I complaint in call centre some times but do not responded to it. so, pls help me to get out from this problem.My cell no. is 9800971558

May 5, 2012

Double deduction

I am a vodafone user 9966272227, on may 2nd i wanted to recharge my data pack and i called 12418 to activate the 4day data pack =18inr worth.. But ivr response after confirming was that i had ''low balance''.
I hung up and called again and same ivr response that i have low balance.
I checked balance *111# and it showed twice deductions of rupees 18 consecutively.
I called up customer care and was told to wait until 48hours (may 4th), i called again n was told balance would be reverted back by the end of the day.
When called at night was rudely informed that it will not happen as it was my mistake that i called twice.
Can vodafone please tell me - why would i call again if the service had been activated ?
Vodafone ivr is a liar and so is the service and so are all those involved with vodafone - happy to help ? think again.

May 5, 2012

unknown calls

sirs,
8098367348,from the above vodafone number,my friend as receving some unknown calls speakin very vulgurly and messanging.my friend is an docomo network provider.i don't like to mention her number.please,take the seviour action for the vodafone number or else inform the details of that number
my e-mil ID santhoaadhi@yahoo.com.phone no:9566907652
Sandip555 Send email

Apr 29, 2012

pin number

Have purchase Rs.20 Paper Recharge Card But Pin Number Is Damaged After Crash. Please Give Me Secret Pin Of This Card On My E-mail ID Or Recharge On My Number 9833511846 and card serial number is ############.
Diwan Rai Send email

network problem

Sir i have a vodafone sim whose network is missing since last 2 week, i tried everything to get the network but its not working. i have tried another vodafone sim in my mobile and its working great. my number is 9775978195

Hello Jkum,

Kindly share your number here https://www.vodafone.in/existingusers/hns/pages/h2h.aspx and we'll get back to you soon to address your concern.

Hello Jkum,

Apr 23, 2012

2G plan difference between postpaid and prepaid

Just check Vodafone's website for 2G plans, to my surprise they don't have 1GB plan for postpaid clients though it is available for prepaid clients. Also there is price variation for 2GB plan for prepaid(149) and post paid(299).

Such variation is totally unfair at least they should given same options for prepaid and post paid clients.

Hello Murali,

Kindly share your number with us at http://bit.ly/IsrJjs so that we may assist you better.

Hello Murali,

User719992

Con't speak to customer care for grievance

I con't speak to customer care for any grievance.

Apr 15, 2012

Illegal call is being traced for 9833707464

Dear forum
would like to inform you about a Vodafone number is being illegally traced that is 9833707464.

Mar 28, 2012

Miscalculation of deposite money & indiscipline of customer lady while talking on phone.

Hello Yashaswini,

Please be informed that the deposit amount can be refunded post 90 days of complete cancellation of the account. Kindly send us an email at vodafonecare.kar@vodafone.com confirming the same so that we may help you better. Happy to help!

Vodafone Customer Care, Karnataka

Mar 28, 2012

Hello Yashaswini,

Vodafone Customer Care, Karnataka

Mar 27, 2012

I had 2 numbers from vodafone (9986376279 & 9742021045). The deposit amount of 300 for each number was taken by Vodafone while migrating from prepaid to postpaid is still with them. Now I want to migrate back to prepaid. Vodafone is saying that, they do not have any deposit money. Now my bill is Rs.2131/-. I’m asked to reduce Rs.600 from that amount & give the remaining bill. They say that 300 will come after 90 days. why exactly I have to leave my 300*2=600 with vodafone for 90 days.? Its my money & I have all rights to ask for it. The customer care person calls & talks in disrespectful manner. I cant take this. I have called customer care & walked into vodafone shop so many times. But they ask us to walk to a particular store. Why do they have so many stores for..?? No1 can get a postpaid connection unless they pay 1 months rent as deposit. My other no 9742021045 was changed from postpaid to prepaid on Jan 2 2012 and bill was Rs.792, but I have paid 912 & I still have not received any deposit Vodafone is trying not to return the deposit amount back. None of the customer care representatives are giving proper info of the deposit amount. I mailed them asking them to clarify my 3 quires. They replied in a 1 line sentence saying go to nearest vodafone store. That I have done many times. I still haven got answer for my quires. If I ask, where is my 600, they say that they don’t know & ask us to pay entire amount & they will return my 600 after 7 days. When they don’t have track of my deposit money how can I trust them that they will return my money.? None of the vodafone people are talking same. every1 says some different thing. Voice call to customer care can be taken as evidence. I don’t want to pay a single rupee to them. I want this to be clarified the earliest & I want pardons from the lady who spoke in disrespectful manner.

Yashaswini.M.P
Amith Vasista

Mar 27, 2012

Yashaswini.M.P

Mar 17, 2012

detail and address

vodafone customer bearing with number 9709918319 has stolen my mobile phone from park near my residence when i have went to relax with my family on weekend. I got his number via mobile tracker preloaded in my phone. So i kindly request you to give me his location and all its information.
THANKING YOU
HIMANSHU
riskyryder@ovi.com

Plastic factory - Illegal factory in fully resident area
    Illegal and unauthorized company running in residential...
    shapoorji pallonji - Payment not receive to longtime
    We are Techno securities (India), Jaipur, we installed...
    Honda unicorn 150 - Engine Noise
    Hello, I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from...
    fedex courier - Wrongly Updated as item delivered
    My name is ravinder pal singh & my mobile no. is...
    Citi Financial - loan account not closed after paid settlement amount
    HELLO SIR MYSLEF MANJOG DNYANESHWAR GOSAVI FROM NAGPUR...
    HONDA TWO wheeler - Engine Noise
    Hello, I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from...
    rozana daawat rice niki 40 - Daawat Pulav rice
    The basmati pulav rice had 3 different types of rice mixed...
    uc news team - pending approval status
    Hi UC News Team, It has been ages since my account is...
    Delhi Jal Board - Gutter water supplied
    Foul smelling sewerage water flowing in tap for last 30...
    Nathella Jewellery - Non payment of Gold chit fund
    Chit gold saving scheme Nathella Chit gold saving scheme...