Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Hemant Kumar Akodiya
Feb 18, 2018

Recharge no wrong no

Galti se Wrong no 8239817373 PR recharge ho gya so I whant refund my balence.Plz.

Recharge no wrong no

Harpreet Kaur Oberoi
Oct 10, 2017

Balance Deduction

I did not start any kind of WWE service on my vodafone number, but still it got activated. I received a message to stop that service and I stopped it to prevent any money loss. According to customer care the service was started on 30th august(which i did not start). I sent a message to stop that service on 11th Sept, but the Vodafone people did not stop that service. luckily, I did not have any balance in main account and therefore no amount was deducted.
I recharged my phone with 250/- on 8th Oct and 90/- was deducted due to that service.

I immediately called vodafone complaint(198) and asked them to refund my amount. The customer care executive registered a complaint on 8th oct and said that my money would be refunded by 10th oct.
When I did not receive any amount, I called Vodafone customer care again and they said that no complaint for refund was registered with them. Also, they said that the previous complaint with registration number 3068556894 was for de activation of some service. The customer care executive also said that the amount was non refundable.

What's the problem with Vodafone?
Firstly, how can they start any service on their own? Who gave them this right?
Secondly, even on sending a STOP service message the service is not stopped.
Thirdly, why dis the customer care lie about the refund? or why did i receive two different responses from the executive.

I was even told there is no email to register complaint, am not sure if this is true.

Vodaphone Number: 8696995745
Oct 5, 2017

Excess plan

मेने एयरटेल से वोडाफोन में पोर्ट करवाया था।
मुझे बताया गया था कि अगर आपके घर मे कोई सरकारी कर्मचारी है तो आपको 249 रुपये का मंथली प्लान दिया जाएगा ।
मेने मेरी माताजी की आंगनवाड़ी कार्यकर्ता की ट्रेनिंग सर्टिफिकेट वोडाफोन में जमा करवा कर यह प्लान लिया था ।
मगर वोडाफोन वालो ने मेरा प्लान 499 मंथली का एक्टिवेट कर रखा है।
ओर अब ये बोलते हैं कि आपकी जमा करवाई हुई आपकी माता जी की सरकारी कर्मचारी की ID मान्य नही है इसलिए 499 का प्लान लगा रखा है। मेने वोडाफोन केअर में कई बार इसकी शिकायत दर्ज करवा दी मगर कोई सुनवाई नही हो रही है।
मैं वोडाफोन वालो से ये पूछना चाहता हूं कि अगर मेरी माताजी की ID अगर नहीं मान्य थी तो मेरे नम्बर पर ये प्लान एक्टिवेट क्यो कर दिया गया था मुझे वोडाफोन वाले मना भी तो कर सकते थे।
इन्होंने मेरे साथ धोखाधड़ी करी है।
प्लीज़ sir इसका समाधान करें।
धन्यवाद मो न 9636062200
Aug 8, 2017

Port out

I am using vodafone no. 9953837297 and on the 4th of august 2017 I submitted my documents to an airtel store beacuse i want to port out my no. From vodafone to airtel. I settled all my dues with vodafone till date before submitting documents to the airtel. Now, i am getting phone calls from airtel that they have received an email from my behalf asking them that i dont want to port out my no. So please cancel the request which i had made.
My concern is that i have never sent any such mail and the person asking airtel not to process port out request is (howver using some fake email id) referring to my no.
Only vodafone and airtel employees know that i have requested for port out.
Clearly, this is some stupid attempt by vodafone so that its customers will not port out to some other service provider.
Kindly do the needful 7
Jul 2, 2017

Without my consent SMS plan start

I have Vodafone user last 5 and half years . I have some issues form your company. In my Vodafone no 9983205111 without my consent a SMS plan start by your side. kindly close my no and I want shift another company due this behavior. Today I have called customercare that time I know that SMS plat start from last July 2016 . and reverse my charges. And also not book my complaint at Vodafone care.

And kindly give me your MD email id

Girraj Prasad Panchal
Sparsh sachan
Jun 24, 2017

Unknown service pack activation

An unknown pack activate in my number named Neomobile_dindo pack and 150 Rs deducted from my number. I want my money to be refunded back.
My no 9983788086

Unknown service pack activation

Mar 4, 2017

Deactivation of number

I have been using Vodafone for more than 2 years, recently converted my number to postpaid. After submitting all documents they disconnected my number, only once I received a call from executive for physical verification, since I was out I had call him to visit next day, neither I received any call tenor they have visited again, but they have disconnected my no. More than 4 times every time I complain Vodafone store in jaipur they say there was some other issue, don't worry it will be activated again, they repeat it every time,. Today again they have deactivated.
Feb 11, 2017

Cheque not recevied

We are port two no 9950458056 and 9929439393 but full and final amount cheque not received date issue on 28.11.2016 and new process as per bank cheque valid only three month so please help in this matter my approx amount 2700 .00
Jan 29, 2017

Against Trai rules

Sir ,
According to the trai rule I sms "STOP" To 1925
For Stop unnecessary data charges from main account balance
But here see company trick to cheat with customers , company also deactivated my pre activated 7Rs. 3g/4g Data pack, data balance remaining 28M.B. goes to 0 data , deactivated
Is it right????
Kya koi aisa customer hai jo apne data pack ka recharge karvaa kar uska data bal khatm karne ke liye company se request karega??
According to trai rule only main balance data charges will stop by sending that sms , and company ne mera data balance bhi khatm kar diya
It is company's own policy to cheat with customer's
Data pack balance should never deactivate by company
Customer not request company to eat their data pack balance
So please return my data pack balance
Gulab Meena
Dec 29, 2016

For sim activate

Wrong sim delivered After some time I launched complain to vodafone company but company is not giving any response to my complain
Sir Maine new sim le li lekin vo abhi tk bi activate nahi ho pai h airtel se vodafone m port krvai h new sim suspand hi aa ri h plz sir ise jld se jld start krvaye kyoki bot time ho gya h complain Kiye huy bi
Sim number :9636656660

In July extra bill of rs. 338
In Aug rs 285
In September rs. 285
In Oct rs 1503
Mail to VF representative multiple times.
Now total correction amount is 2405.00.
Without my confirmation they changed by monthly plan.
Impose internet charges &VAS charges.
Late payment also impose which is vF issue as they don't clear my correction amount from past 4months
Sep 29, 2016

Area Service is very bad and no control over your office employee

I am trying so many times to port my sim in Vodafone, even i have given three times to porting code it is expire but still my sim is not porting in Vodafone because your service in my area is very bad even your office is there but Mr Abhay that contact no is 9828406666 is not available any time when i go to in your "bad ke balaji office in Jaipur Rajasthan" even he is not pickup the phone i don't know why ? so i ask one question why you are open the office in our area because we have no advantage of it so please close the office and fire the employee because he is not reliable in service why we go to Jaipur city office. i and other people are also suffer from your service so please stop this and solve our problem immediately for kind information i am working in reputed print media and member of consumer forum so please care fully do any action otherwise your reputation is down you know very well.

Rishi Gupta
contact no 8435224742
Sep 25, 2016

Special number charged

What the hell you are doing ? Why in my bill there is special num charged for rs 294 I even didn't do anything like that.

Hari Ram
Aug 28, 2016

My recharge automatic diduction

Whenever I recharge up to 50 rupees .Vodafone automatic deduct amount with unwanted service activation
Aug 27, 2016

PAYMENT HARRASSMENT : Forced Penalty in spite of closing the account

Payment Harassment : Forced Penalty
Dear Madam/Sir

I have been mentally harassed by VODAFONE team for the forced penalty of my no 9214437294 for Rs. 2209/-

I had data card connection on this number which I asked the VODAFONE team to close the connection account. They did not close it in spite of the reminders and continued the service. Then they accrued the monthly charges and imposed penalty for the same.

Initially they called for the payment of penalty and bill for which every time they were briefed of the situation. But the VODAFONE team never paid heed to their own mistake.

Now yesterday I received a notice from advocate named Naveen Sharma threatening to go for a court case and registering me as a defaulter in CIBIL. Attached is the copy of the notice. Such notices and mails along with rude calls from VODAFONE has been harassing me since then.

It's not my fault that VODAFONE failed to close the connection on time in spite of notifying them on time and then continuously reminding them whenever they called for the penalty payment.

If VODAFONE dose not realize the mistake on their part and does not stop mentally harassing me I'll be forced to take legal action against VODAFONE in consumer court.

Jun 20, 2016

Activated super model club without permission

Super models club pack was activated without my consent and rs 35 deducted. I have never activated any such service. So deactivate that pack and deposit rs 35 back to my account. Mobile no. is 9928102320.
May 29, 2016

juice up pack start without any activation on 9828149043
vijender choudhary
May 21, 2016

payment deductions

Sir . Am using Vodafone prepaid num last week 12 may deduction nd 19may end21, 22 may dates company deductions my prepaid amount .end started any services automatically . when I will call customer care one time return payment . but I will not start any services .today company was process automatically any services . pls.help me this is very bad system . Vodafone customer services repersetative no pic my call . 9587221520
Sushil khicha
Jan 10, 2016

Rs 45 charge in my account without my knowledge for vas

I am not activated any VAS but my account has been debited Rs 45.00 without my knowledge I want to my Rs 45
Jan 8, 2016

SIM NO.89916027355000545077 NOT ACTIVATE
Jan 8, 2016

activation sim

mobile phone 88750 14812 sim no.8991602735000545077 purchases for activate on dated 25/12/2015 but till dated 09-01-2016 not activate for regular service
Nov 3, 2015

Fake call by these numbers 8572900077, 8115536667 and they take my rs7000

I am a student, I recieved a call on my vodafone number which is of mumbai maharashtra 9768773163 from these numbers :- 8572900017, 8115536667 yeaterday and they told me about the vodafone scheme that if i recharge the MPaisa numbers that they told me then will get rs35000/- cash.They told me to go nearby vodafobe galllery and get the recharge done on the following numbers :-
AMAZAD KHAN : 7705977274 : Rs1000/-
SATISH KUMAR : 8052657554 : Rs2000/-
NAGUVA NAGUVA : 7379039780 : Rs3000/-
AMZAD KHAN : 7705977274 : Rs1000/-
And I get the recharge done on the above numbers. They told me that I will recieve my money into my bank account within 20 minutes then I waited for more than 20 minutes then I called them, they said the bank put the transaction on hold and we will process your transaction by tomorrow between 11:00AM to 11:30AM and will send you a PIN which will be valid for 15 minutes only and you have transact within 15 minutes but I don't recieved any call from them. They told me that we will link your bank account to our vodafone companys' account and you will be able to withdraw using that PIN the amount. Sir please help me to come out from this matter as other people may be cheat others too please trace them and punish them and suggest me steps to take to come out of this.
Oct 20, 2015

unable to change postpaid into prepaid

Sir my name gurusharan kumawat  .. My mobile no.9680836330...last October 12th I paid my bill an got request for frm postpaid to prepaid connection I submitted all proof they asked..an got new sim in tat  day for prepaid..they told in the maximum time of 72 hours the postpaid connection wil get cut an prepaid wil get act nu..this is the 8 th day I'm complaining to u sir...by regarding thiz I called many many times to Vodafone complaining care they never gave correct answer sir...plz tak further step to activate my no sir.
Sep 20, 2015

sir , my vodafone sim is saspandad no outgoing no incaming my vodafone number 9126683491 pilze help sir
Aug 28, 2015

ISD charge

my MOBILE NO. 9024590131

Wrong ISD chages in july month bill . i do not any call outside of india but charges showing in my bill.
PL look this matter and resolve same on urgent basis and call duration showing 0 sec in bill an I am not take ISD benefit and company charge isd call ..

PL revert back

Hi Namma metro. You are doing too good in terms of your...
    Complains against techno India group public school Ariadaha. - Mis guide and mis behavior
    This is your kind information my daughter who was studying...
    Airtel payment bank - Delink Aadhaar from my Airtel payment Bank account...
    As I have received a mail (against my inquiry ) from NPCI...
    Income-tax - HIDING OF INOME-TAX
    Sir, Puri International whose TIN NO. is 09151900321...
    We group of NRI from Dubai and Canada have booked Plots ,...
    MCD Cleaning Department - Cleaning Issue
    Dear Team, Your cleaner is not coming on daily basis....
    Sahaj eVillage Limited - Bribe for edistrict portal
    Hi, It has been two month of my Sahaj ID for varanasi...
    Pureit Purifier - wrong product delivered
    Hi, I had ordered Pureit Classic 5 L RO + UV Water...
    Vodafone online recharge - Money Refunded
    money deducted from bank account but i have not received...
    TNT couriers - Unprofessional and Rude staff
    Contacted them regarding my consignment 440292413 and they...