Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

roshini

Jun 10, 2013

Fake calls

I kindly inform you that for the past one month i'm receiving a fake calls and messages from this number (9843653417). So i request you to give me the details of the user of this number so that I could take action against him.

May 14, 2013

Issues with data card activation and service towards it

Hi...

I had a bad experience with Vodafone service. Some ten days before i activated net plan through Vodafone website of Rs. 125 for 30 days of usage 1GB. But rather to which call cutter plan got activated.

When i spoke to customer care about this they said; net card plan is of Rs. 124 not Rs. 125. I informed them that i purchased this from Vodafone website only and very clearly it was mentioned that its Rs. 125 with the details viewed was 1GB usage for 30 days. I even took the screen shots of it and shared the same with the Vodafone care on their request. After sending the details there was no response from there end. I even emailed them again stating for a response. But still no response.

I have Vodafone network from past 6 years and till now i have never faced any issues. But this time when i have some issues they are ready or i can say bothered to clarify my queries. i don't understand the what kind of service they are providing.

Vodafone is a very good network but a bad service provider. Please understand you are on top only because of customers who we all are. So its your duty and responsibility to understand our issues and do the needful.

May 2, 2013

tariff change

hi am sinoby...I had taken 3 Vodafone postpaid sims from Vodafone executive..before 3 months.at that time executive told me 75 as monthly rental &1p/1mts to any network (both local & std)..they assure that this plan doesn't change for next 6 months...but last week I got an sms for thariff change as 1p/1sec...how is it possible...?this is really cheating ....kindly do necessary action....or give me a reasonable answer...to my number ...9962261722

Apr 5, 2013

About customer care people

Dear Sir:

I am using Vodafone Tamilnadu Prepaid. I have some problem with Vodafone customer care wrong infprmation. One of the agent give fails information about MNP welcome offer, So, that I am contact to customer care for the wrong information from customer care center. But they are refund the money, at the same time they are ignore my feedback and complaints, Meanwhile I have GPRS and Wrong SMS deduction. So, that I am try to contact customer care again, Agent's and floor supervisor are asking about that wrong SMS deduction, there is no option to take complaint about wrong deduction in vodafone. I am not happy with customer care agent and floor supervisor level so that I am request to every one, allow to speak to floor manager but they are not allow to speak to floor manager, because customer don't have rights to speak to floor manager. Many time floor supervisor, agent are disconnected my calls, put long hold, mute my calls, commands my call, I am mentally upset for this activities, So that I am complaint about that case to DOT. I am give a complaint about customer care activites to many time in DOT. Meanwhile I am speak to Mr.Sanjeev Arora. He request to me, send the DOT complaint number to his mobile number (9811918508). I am send my complaint number to his mobile. But still now I am not received any call from vodafone team, regards my DOT complaint. But they are close my complaint without any information about my issue. They are close my complaint with same statement. I am give a complaint about GPRS issue and customer care feedback, but they are send the same statement for my all complaints. Still I am unable to use GPRS in my number.

All of the customer care people disconnected my call every time, they are not allow to speak to floor manager, Operation Manager, Center Manager.

I am try to contact to Nodal and Appellate team more than 70 times, but there number is busy for all time.

Following customer care people give a mental torches, when I am speak to customer care.

1. Sibukesavan - Floor Supervisor - Say same answer for all my question "There is no option to take a complaint, feedback, and also no way to speak to floor manager". He ask to you don't have any problem then, why you call to customer. Still I am unable to browsing gprs in my number.

2. Uma mageswai - Floor Supervisor - Put my call for more than 45min in every call.

3. Deepan - Floor Supervisor - He also say same answer in my every call "No option"

4. M.Priya - Floor Supervisor - She command and laugh my call with her friends, while I am speak to customer care.

5. Sakthivel - Floor Supervisor - He also command and laugh.

6. Senthur Selvi - Floor Supervisor - Disconnected my call while I am speak with her, hold my calls also.

7. Riyash - Agent - He ask to me, your complaint not resolve over call, you come to my call center in coimbatore avinash tower.

and ect.

I need a answer for all.
Why they are do like this in my number.?
Why they not register my feedback..?
Why they are take a complaint without my knowledge..?

Please take a action against my issue

Thiyagarajan C
Alternative Cell: +91 9629 221 121
Richa Tiwari

Feb 27, 2013

Change Bill Date for Corporate Number

Its been more than 3 months that I am using your corporate number and I have request for two things so that I can take care of my bill however, you guys have not corrected any of it yet.

1. Change of Billing date from 21st to 2nd of every month.
2. To send e-bill on my email address which I have not received in last 2 months.

I have called your CS department more than 100 times and every time I ask for these request to be change you guys have said it will be done but till nothing changed, nor your behavior neither my request. Also, I tried to write email on Corporate Id & Vodacare Id but the response is always "Mail Delivery Failed" which absurd.

Now I want you guys to contact me soon or I will not make payment for your number and disconnect the number as well.

Richa Tiwari

Feb 25, 2013

No reminder after exceeding Credit limit in Postpaid

I was holding vodafone Postpaid and opted for 1GB free download free data service for 98 rupees 7 months everything went fine and after seven months my postpaid connection got cut off .When i ask with customer care they said due to excess of data usage your credit limit got exceeded. So the connection was cut.My credit limit is 2000 Rs.But i didnt get any reminder when crossing 2000.Exceeded data usage was 500 MB. for each MB there is Rs 10.So 5000 RS for 500MB. And they didnt cut the connection when Rs.2001 came.They cut the connection after it reaches 5000. If the credit limit amount is used for limitting usage then Why vodafone didnt send any reminders.Now they are making scam calls to the numbers in the statement.What a silly behaviour.

The worst service provider in Mobikle services in india is Vodafone i say.

Feb 19, 2013

frequent missed calls

Receiving frequent missed calls in odd hours from the numbers-9787830966,8760076132,9585880944 to my number(936300321) kindly register this and take necessary action. My email is [email protected]

Hello Sir/Madam(viswatronics),

Hope we were able to address your concern. Thanks for your time on the call.

Payment

Hello Bobby,

Thank you for speaking with us. Please email us at [email protected] for further assistance.

corporate people attention please

my number 9176619444 i am waiting ...

corporate people attention please

To condemn this matter not believable this network doing this.

Payment

My vodafone Number was 9884606615 for which i have paid the bill amount 3800/- towards cash on November 28th through the executive Mr.Senthil but he didn't update the payment details in their system. Now i receiving many calls from them for the payment again & giving me mental pressure during my working hours & all. Kindly do the needful. My number is 9445811430

Bobby.P

Nov 14, 2012

Unwanted dedcution of money

Hello Surya,

Please note that the service was activated on your number as per the request received via WAP. We confirm that Rs.50/- has been reversed towards the deduction and Vodafone TV service has been deactivated.

Vodafone Customer Care.

Nov 13, 2012

Unwanted dedcution of money

kindly take action as said as their is no other way.

Oct 16, 2012

NEED PUK CODE

my mobile sim has been blocked...!
my mobile no. is 9943355474
please send me PUK no.
as soon as possible plz.../

Oct 4, 2012

receiving promotion sms

Hello Dr. Prabhuraj,

Thank you for speaking with our executive. We hope we were able to assist you with your concern.

Sep 8, 2012

blocking of SIM number

Hello Sumesh,

Please note that the services on 97**93**48 have been blocked, as per your request.

Vodafone Customer Care, Tamilnadu (Except Chennai).

Aug 11, 2012

Post paid 3G service deactivation

Hello Jothi Kumar,

We could not reach you on your number. Please share an alternate contact number and a convenient time here http://tinyurl.com/79emtab so that we can assist you.

Jun 4, 2012

gprs working very very slow last 20 days in day time on 6.00 am to11.00 pm

Hello K.K.Gandhi,

Please be assured that we're looking into the matter and will get back to you at the earliest.

May 3, 2012

Wrong billing

Hello Vinoth,

We would like to inform you that you have been charged as per usage, and hence the balance deduction is valid.

Mar 8, 2012

Unnecessary Balance deduction

Hi Shravan,

We appreciate the time on our call and hope we were able to help with your concern. Please email us at [email protected] for further assistance or you can also call us on our toll free number 198, we'll do our best to help.

Mar 7, 2012

CallerTune

Hello Prakashkarthik,

Please share your number with us here http://bit.ly/wKoNWQ We'll look into the matter and get back to you at the earliest.

Feb 29, 2012

Disabling post call notification

Hi Siddarth,

Thanks for speaking with our executive, trust we were able to address the matter. Please email us at [email protected] for further assistance, we'd be glad to help.

Feb 23, 2012

Disabling post call notification

Hi Siddarth,

Please share your number with us here http://bit.ly/ztavvd We'll get back to you in a short while to address your concern.

Dec 14, 2011

NEED IMMEDIATE JUSTIFICATION

Hi Kishore,

We request you to clear the pending payment on your account as soon as possible to avoid any inconvenience. For any further assistance please write to us at [email protected]