Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

satendar1184

Mar 14, 2019

Slow Data Speed

Dear All - There is a problem in data speed since oct'18 (Mobile - 8826879714). I have complaint many times in vodafone customer care but till date i am facing same problem (No Resolution). I am facing the data speed problem in indoor and some times oudoor location.
many times i have changed network settings in my mobile and many more troubleshooting as shared by customer care but now i am fed up with all these things.

Please provide a valid resolution for it.

thanks,
Satendar Singh
gauravyadav16

Feb 13, 2019

Zero Signal in Sectot 137, Noida

I live in Supertech Ecociti, Sector-137 Noida. From last one month there has been no signal in that area. My Vodafone sim has become totally dysfunctional. We cannot make or receive any calls now. Kindly look into the matter ASAP.

Gaurav Yadav

Signals

Worst Network.
rkgautam111

Nov 5, 2018

Almost No Service of Vodafone in my Society (Frequent Call Drop and Network issue)

Dear Vodafone Team,

My Number Mobile No-9899801546

I am the customer of Vodafone from Last 12 years and i never used any other service provided service in last 12 years,because earlier i had no reason to do that,But it seems now that i have to change my Service provider due to very very poor connectivity of Signals and i am very very upset due to this.

I recently moved to new Location While Earlier i was leaving in Delhi My Current Address is mention below.

Mahagun Mywoods
Flat No- 16119 Redwood tower
Sector 16c Greater Noida West
Pin code-201309

I shifted to this location i month ago and i was stunned to See the Network issue in Vodafone First Time in 12 years,I though it may be problem of Couple of days or Max to Max for a week,But it looks like long lasting problem and which i never expected from Number One telecommunication company of India.Its really very disappointing that no steps taken by Vodafone team towards it till yet. I am surprised to see this and i am completely amazed,This problem persist in our society from Long time and as i recently shifted to this location and felling the same issue as well and, i have to say this is the worst experience of mine with Vodafone in last 12 years of related to service issue (Call drops, Very-Very Poor Voice and data connection). Due to this i am sure there may be many of your customers have already changed their service provider and i problem persist like that many more will do the same and unfortunate i have to do the same as well,because there in our society its really very worst signals strength of Vodafone we receive or say almost no signal.

I was there with Vodafone from last 12 years and i want to continue Vodafone as my service provider so in the same regards,I would request Vodafone team to kindly look in to this issue asap.

Thanks and Regards,
Rajeev Gautam
M Danish Quadier

Oct 4, 2018

Network Issue / Frequent call drops !!

This is to apprise you that self had been facing network issues/ Frequent call drops/ echo voices / One way voice for couple of weeks now on vodafone service ( mobile no - 9873802412)

Had earlier raised complaints on this vide complaint no: 545946418 / 1st Oct'18 , some complaints were raised earlier as well don't have the complaint number, as might have deleted the sms.

Till now there had been no respite on the issue.

Further plz find attached screenshot of abrupt call drop.( for 30th Sep'18)

The network & frequent call drops are happening in Noida - sec 108 / sec 2 area's to be specific as these are my daily penetration area, not sure if the same is happening in any other location besides this.

Kindly look into this ASAP !!

If no resolution is provided, would raise to the highest level !!

Copy sent to:-

Tx/

Danish

Network Issue / Frequent call drops !!

Sushma kumari 21

Aug 20, 2018

Deducted rs 2100 from my credit card as false bill

Vodafone Service request number 472803582.

When I port my number from Vodafone to airtel in Feb 2018.they generated false bill and deducted it from my credit card through smart pay services that I used to pay my bill ditectly for my convenience inspit of that I already cleared my all dues before port.

When I complaint about it they accepted their fault and promise me to return my money through cheque. But till now I won't receive any cheque.such a fraud service provider.

I am attaching my last mail conversation and my last bill details for information.

Deducted rs 2100 from my credit card as false bill Deducted rs 2100 from my credit card as false bill Deducted rs 2100 from my credit card as false bill

G Prachi

Aug 6, 2018

Mobile tower at residential building

We would like to lodge complaint regarding mobile tower of vodafone installed on the roof of G tower of Gaur Sports wood, sector-79, Noida and thereby putting the life of residents in vicinity in hazardous situation.

As you know that, it is general rule that, the Mobile Tower has not to be installed very near to residential area as the radiation eminating from the said Mobile Tower causes various effects on human body and worked as slow poison upon the human body. Therefore, various building societies are affected with the installation of the said Mobile Tower on the building.

We therefore request you to kindly look in to the matter personally and see that the above tower is removed immediately from the above mentioned project in order to prevent damage to the health of innocent people of the area.

sineshkj

Feb 20, 2018

Balance deduction with out consent

Balance deducted from my Vodafone prepaid number with out my consent and send me this message."Hello! RE 1 STORE Pack is now active on your number, as requested.This service is valid till 06-03-2018 and a 14 days rental of Rs.60 has been deducted.Your current Balance post service activation is Rs.17.14.To deactivate SMS STOP to or call 155223(toll free).Please follow the link http://re1store.com .For songs dial 1234(Tollfree)"
Total amount deducted was Rs.100.
Vaibhav Aggarwal

Jan 28, 2018

Vodafone cheap tactics on postpaid customers

I am very disappointed by the type of services vodafone has started providing. Vodafone can never be lower than this in cheap tactics. I had visited a vodafone store(Alfa Commercial belt, Greater Noida-201310) for transfer of postpaid to prepaid. I have waited foyr 3 hours in the queue and cleared all my remaining bills after which i got a prepaid sim with a assurance of transfer in few hours or days.
When i returned home i got a SMS stating that my postpaid plan is changed to some other postpaid plan. What the hell vodafone. Is the the way you deal with your customers and to make money by forcing them to stay in postpaid
Vishal1496

Oct 8, 2017

Activation

Why my connection deactivate
Vishal Tyagi

Oct 7, 2017

wrongly verification failed

I switch my prepaid connection to Vodafone postpaid after giving all document my verification has been faield and customer care advisor not talking very well and we are unable to help and switch your service provider.
No one came at my address and wrongly closed my service.
So I switch my service to other service provider. Vodafone is not happy to help us.

Vishal tyagi

Sep 11, 2017

Vodafone network Horrible Issue

The best part is that Vodafone Customer Care doesn't have a QUALITY team or a GOOD MANAGEMENT to take action those customer care reps who doesn't value their customers. Porting Out is the only option and suggestion to all those unhappy customers.
Reason being Have already many times raised the vodafone complaint marked to vodafone nodal & appellate under network but without any satisfaction provided by vodafone end.
Moreover I have completed 4 to 5 month regarding the same but still we getting same problem as of now.
At least every month I raised the complaint (kabhi kuch problem ke liye, kabhi kuch problem keep lie ) why such error coming specially for my number.
Last five month network team giving new ETA for the resolution and on that ETA Date New ETA date announces…its Totally Pathetic Service Please intervene.

Raj
dc06

Aug 1, 2017

fraudulent charge after request for disconnection

I went to Noida sector-50 vodafone store on 8th July & submitted a signed form to disconnect my vodafone number 9899877386.
They stated it will take 1 week for the process to disconnect & also took down my alternate number as a procedure.
I further made them note down & also wrote in my application for disconnection that i will not pay any rental further 8th July. I have already cleared my bill on 30th June. If there would be any extra rental till 8th July i understand would be adjusted from security deposit.

I received call twice till 10th July as a procedure from vodafone customer care verifying that i want to disconnect which i confirmed yes. On 10th July i received sms on my number confirming my outgoing has been barred on the number & my plan has been changed to rental free & that the disconnect will happen within 1 week time from 8th July.

I do not use this number at all & since the last 3-4 years there has been no usage on this number & that's the main reason for getting it disconnected since i was paying rental for no reason & so i never attend almost no call on this number & its mostly kept off.

On 25th July i suddenly get an sms on my number saying my connection has been renewed to my original rental plan at my request which is impossible since i didn't attend any call from vodafone after July 11th when i spoke to a vodafone nodal person regarding another issue & also to him i mentioned i am proceeding with disconnect.

Since i wasnt able to contact vodafone on 25th July since due to some personal engagements, i called them up on 31st July & they told me that some person called Rakesh has spoken to me on 24th July & i asked for the reactivation of the connection which is totally absurd since i haven't received any calls from them. Now they are saying that i have to pay bill till 29th July or it will be adjusted from my security deposit of Rs.250 since they have cancelled my original case of disconnection.

I wrote to the nodal office & they replied the same. I have proof of my original disconnect submission & sms from vodafone for the rental free plan on 10th July & when i asked them to provide proof of call for 24th July (since they record all calls) from them they haven't.

This is a case of fraud & harassment. I was asked to go to the store to submit my number disconnect request along with photo id as proof (AAdhar) to give authority for disconnect so under whose authority did they activate back the connection without any id proof?

I clearly told them that i am willing to pay any balance upto 8th July but not beyond that since its a fraud entry by vodafone under no signed authority but they still plan to deduct unduly from security deposit.

Debika.
trams007

May 17, 2017

Fraudulent VAS Charges

I have a postpaid Vodafone Number,which i ported from Airtel, being convinced from an Vodafone agent about the services offered by Vodafone.
From the day i moved to Vodafone, VAS services gets automatically activated on phone and comes under un billed charges, you call Vodafone customer care and they tell to wait until your bill is generated. Once bill is generated you have to call multiple times, waste your time and they removed the charges once as a courtesy they are removing the charges. Courtesy my foot, what courtesy when they are unjustified charges. Vodafone charges for VAS services and when i request them to disable all my VAS service, they indicate they do not have any facility for that, which clearly indicates they want to loot your money.

This already happened 3 times and one is in un billed phase. I forwaded them the messages being received from Activation and deactivation which was done with in couple of hours for each service. Still they are deterrent to remove these charges.

Please rectify your service to stop all VAS service which Vodafone users are requesting and stop this fraudulent practice, if you care for your customer.
My number is 9412020982

Fraudulent VAS Charges Fraudulent VAS Charges Fraudulent VAS Charges Fraudulent VAS Charges Fraudulent VAS Charges Fraudulent VAS Charges Fraudulent VAS Charges

snagendra.cms

Dec 20, 2016

Vodaphone grievance

I have a harassment case against vodaphone company.

I have purchased 2,33 GB data (248 For 28 Days), The plan was activated from 12 Dec 2016 And I have uses less then one gb data but today .I am received message that ( Hi, Your internet pack is valid for another 3 days and will expire on 22.12.2016 23:59:59. Buy a data pack from My Vodafone App (www.vodafone.in/a8) or dial *111*6#)

I would like to inform you that i have faced this type of activity on my last three recharge.

kindly investigate my grievance and suggest that should I port my mobile no to another company or should I register APL in court against vodaphone company.

my vodaphone no - 80 06 115583

your response is aviated hope you will response as soon as possible.

Nagendra Pal Singh
80 06 115583

Vodaphone grievance Vodaphone grievance

Sachin Nagar33

Nov 24, 2016

DISCONNECTED MY VODAFONE CONNECTION

I AM HAVING FOUR ACTIVE VODAFONE POSTPAID CONNECTIONS AT MY BILLING ADDRESS .
LAST WEEK I HAD PORTED 9971897512 FROM AIRTEL TO VODAFONE FOR WHICH I GAVE MY DRIVING LICENSE AS ADDRESS PROOF WHICH WAS READILY ACCEPTED BY THE VODAFONE EXECUTIVE WHO CAME TO MY HOUSE FOR PORTING APPLICATION.
MY NUMBER 9971897512 WAS ACTIVATED WITHIN 7 WORKING DAYS BUT TODAY IT GOT DISCONNECTED , WHEN I CALLED VODAFONE CUSTOMER CARE I WAS TOLD THAT I HAVE TO VISIT A VODAFONE STORE WITH A SELF ATTESTED ADRRESS PROOF COPY.

THIS IS REALLY NOT ACCEPTABLE, IF THE DRIVING LICENSE CANNOT BE CONSIDERED AS AN ADDRESS PROOF THEN THE VODAFONE EXECUTIVE SHOULD NOT HAVE ACCEPTED IT AND SHOULD HAVE ASKED FOR OTHER ID. AND IF YOU NEED TO PHYSICALLY VERIFY MY ADDRESS VODAFONE PEOPLE SHOULD VISIT MY HOUSE AND I SHOULD NOT BE ASKED TO VISIT THEM. WHEN ALREADY I HAVE 4 ACTIVE VODAFONE POSTPAID CONNECTIONS ON MY NAME ON THE SAME BILLING ADDRESS.

I AM REALLY DISAPPOINTED AND WILL DISCONTINUE THE VODAFONE SERVICES WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT ON ALL MY VODAFONE NUMBERS..

SACHIN
+91-9654946846
sharmashivam11997

Oct 21, 2016

fraud call for postpaid connection

I have received a call from Vodafone and he said to me are you required a postpaid connection . they provide me a connection only on 100 rs security then visit a executive member and collect document and a 100 rs. Then he (Rakesh) is calling me and said your 100rs is going on other said means no refund or no sim activate.
Please help me and other I don't care for 100 rs but it will happen with others.

fraud call for postpaid connection

user_noida

Sep 28, 2016

calls

unnecessary calls from HDFC and icici bank for loans and credit cards, though i have registered my number in DND
k4kapil

Aug 1, 2016

Port request

I got my bill for Jul 2016 as 389 Rs and i made payment of 500 Rs. I requested to port my vodafone number to Airtel but Vodafone rejected my request saying outstanding amount. I called their helpdesk and checked person confirmed me there is additional 110 Rs balance in my account so i have over paid just to make sure there is no issue. Still they rejected it. Person excused about system issue and did not take my complaint.
sumitkainth

Jul 21, 2016

network issue

voice network issue
almost no coverage for 5-6 hours
anil das vikas

Jul 5, 2016

newtork problem

we are facing problem of network on below mentioned address.
D- 78 , SECOR- 6 , NODIA - 201301
U.P

we are facing problem on below no.

9540434578(VODAFONE POSTPAID)

please do the need full and if it it not possible then we have to switch in other compnay.

Awaitng your kind reply

Thanks - Anil - 9540434578
Sharad Srivastava

Jun 3, 2016

Pathetic Experience

First of all let me introduce myself. I am Sharad Kumar, Manager in an MNC, and not a local boy whom you guys can make fool of.

People say that first impression is the last impression. I still regret when I decided to end my Airtel account and move to Vodafone. I took a new connection of yours and was been told that the connection will start in next 2 days after verification. The address was pretty simple and I was waiting for anybody to call me for verification. Today 2 weeks have gone. I am daily visiting your store. Daily getting the same answers that the verification department people say that the address provided by me is wrong.No wonder I am living in that address from last 6 years and they say its wrong.?
After 2-3 times visiting, I was been told that please wait for one more day. I waited and this reply I got from your guys "They visited your place, the door was locked and the neighbors were unaware of the person staying at my place". Let me tell you first, I don't live in an independent house. I live in a apartment, and that too one of the best in my locality. People here cannot enter the apartment without the consent of flat owners. My question is "How this guy entered the flat, without getting us a call from main gate?". Another thing is that why he did not give us a call, if he found our door closed? I have provided 2 alternative numbers.

This is all bullshit. Your verification department guy did not even moved from his area. He just waited for the day to get over and updated the software at night. Simple. His job is done. No matter what consumer think or is going through.?

This is the first impression you guys have given me.

I would not be taking any Vodafone connection for sure, but will make sure that you lose your credibility because many people used your connection at my home.

Thanks for not helping me at all.

--Sharad
rk164513

May 20, 2016

call drop list

I am being harassed for payment of bill of Rs-527/- by vodafone through various means like phone call, notices by lawyer, call from unknown numbers.
whereas i have clearly stated my view for payment as mentioned below:-
Gone through ur notice & found that u r asking for paymnt of Rs.526/-. earlier also i got call from vodafone for payment. in every conversation i asked for sending the calldrop list for that month . every time they assured for sending the call drop list but till now i couldnot get. recently on dated 09.04.2016(arround 6.05pm) i talked mr. devendra of vodafone on your given number in your notice. he said tommorow on 10.04.2016 you will get calldrop list of that month. today i talked mr. rakesh sinha on your given number .after hearing my plea he cut phone. ;now i request you to kindly use your influence & send me the list of call drop of that month , so that i will be able to settle your dues. bcoz i was mentally upset at that time due to call drop (99% of incoming call was droping) & nobody was ready to solve it. bcoz of mental agony lastly i port my number to another provider.
regards,Rajesh kumar, mob [email protected]

I v requested number of times for details of call drop for said months. but they have not sent any details.

you are requested to help me in this matter.

yours,

Rajesh kumar.

mob no-8506057243,

email [email protected]
arjunvarshneya

Mar 18, 2016

No network

There is very poor network coverage in greater noida zeta 1 sector. Mostly there is no network. Please look into the matter as the people are suffering from frequent call drops , network unavailability and other network related issues... There are lack of mobile towers in greater noida.

MCD - Sewer Blockage - Sewage block
    I would like to draw your kind attention towards blocked...
    Oyo Rooms - Worst service on the last 3 bookings on Pine View Hotel
    Hello, Need full refund on my money for the...
    MAHINDRA XUV 500 W11 OPT - Going left heavily while driving
    Hello sir I own xuv 500 w11 model vehicle number (UP 78...
    Canara Bank - Savings account is debit by Canara Bank by Rs 1777.00
    Dear Sir, Account no: 0322XXXXXX047 My Savings...
    HITACHI E-SHOP(http://www.jci-hitachi.in/e-shop) - Delivery of my order
    Dear Shivam, Sorry for the inconvenience. Please share...
    Dish TV - Recharge not done
    I ve recharged my dish tv through dish tv app (online...
    Dezire research - Stock trading wrong commitment and looted
    Hi I have received a call for investment post which i...
    Fake calls - Getting Fake
    Recently bought TV from flipkart. After received TV the...
    Nta - wrong jee mains paper 2 rank
    Application no: 190310229900 DOB : 27/111/2001 Paper 2...
    ID DOPBNK - Fraud Message
    I have received following message from ID-DOPBNK on my...