Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Vikaspandey911

Jan 23, 2016

Fraud By Vodafone executive

My Vodafone no. is 8447944880 i had bought is number on 17 January 2016 from Vodafone canopy .they ( vodafone executive) told

me for 100 rupees FRC and they also Charged from me.....and i don't receive a single buck still . please help me how can i found

Vodafone Canopy Executives............

mail id : 9884833105
pushpans

Jan 5, 2016

Call barred

i have given the 9711793461 number to one of my tenant rahul shukla as he doesn't have the address proof. he has shifted to some other place and still the number is with him. As per vodafone from last two three month he is not paying the bill, Now as the address proof is mine vodafone has barred my number 9871632133 due to non payment of number 9711793461. I have already conveyed to vodafone that i am not using that number as i am getting calls regarding the bill of 9711793461. I am using 3 numbers of vodafone all bills are duly paid by me even all numbers are over paid. I am not liable for any payment of that number as i am not using the same. Vodafone customer care has given me some gaurav number who is looking into the matter but he is also not co-operative as he is disconnecting the call. Also when i called up customer care once they hang up my call for 30 min as they transferring my call to some senior person but after 30 min of wait my call disconnected, second time i called the customer care the executive again told me that he is transferring my call to retention department but again after 20 min of waiting i disconnected the call. the customer handling is pathetic and this is mental harassment.Please look into the matter at the earliest hope for favourable reply.
Susha
Sapna2015

Nov 12, 2015

Post-Paid number not actiavted

We lost our SIM and hence we requested for another SIM. Since morning we are calling call center to active our number. Every time we have called, we have to re-iterate our whole complaint and then they transferred our call to no one, our call was put on hold and finally disconnected on its own. This is happening since morning and one after another they are logging compaint and sharing request id. These morons don't understand the value of customer and their time. This is not happening first time. If these people are not ready to listen our complaint then there is no point of having these people as "customer care" bloody executive.

And even after asking them to transfer call to some senior guy, then kept our phone on hold for several mins Can anyone help me with this.

These morons who are sitting in AC chamber are bastard and useless creature. These bastards don't know how to answer a single query. I am following up since morning for activation of my number but these usless people are logging complaints one after another..without providing a solution.
Sapna2015

Nov 12, 2015

Post-Paid number not actiavted

Piyush Saxena

Oct 20, 2015

Frustration with No Action/Response on Vodafone request

I am getting frustrated with no action/response for Vodafone service. I have requested Vodafone to change my Vodafone no. 8375992449 from Prepaid to Postpaid in corporate plan. I submitted all the required required documents with duly signed application form on 16/09/2015 and got a postpaid SIM same day hearing the word that it would be running in 72 Hrs.

Today on 21/10/2015, around 35 days later, after making several request (Ticket id: 261379102), My post paid SIM is still not started yet. Additionally I got a bill (Bill No 19482494) from Vodafone for any other mobile no.8860113725 which I am not using and don't know about this new no.

I would request TRAI and DOT to pls ask concern team of Vodafone for the same and get it resolved as there is no escalation matrix published from Vodafone.

Piyush Kumar
Anchit3110

Sep 26, 2015

Number closed wrongly by vodafone.

I am a valued customer of vodafone and I have been using my vodafone number 9999280128 for the past 7 years but from Monday dated 21-09-2015 they have closed my number.
I contacted on the complaint number 9811098110 twice but they said that it is closed because I have not used it for more than 90 days but this is my official number thus it is daily used by me and I have attached the details showing the recharges recently made on this number.

I request to kindly look into this matter and sort it out as soon as possible as I am currently in chennai working in an IT firm so I want this number to be working.

Number closed wrongly by vodafone.

SHYAM PRAKASH SHARMA

Sep 4, 2015

Poor Network signal

I would like to inform you that I am suffering Poor Network related issue in Vodafone Phone No. 9990864865 DATA and Voice both, from last 4 month, Multiple time I had complaint, but Vodafone call center people forcefully close the complaint every time without rectify the issue. Address: House No. 938, Ground Floor Sector- 15, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad-201010 Regards' Shyam Prakash Sharma

Poor Network signal

vivek9045

Aug 20, 2015

wrong information

Respected,
My complain is provide wrong information by your coustm. Care exicutive.i am suffring deprssed or loss both..my no. Is 9045007010.
vivek9045

Aug 20, 2015

wrong information

Respected,
My complain is provide wrong information by your vidafone coustm. Care exicutive.i am suffring deprssed or loss both.
GULBIR

Jul 21, 2015

NO NETWORK

signal problem
My family is having 4 vodafone connections but is not able to receive or make call inside my house.it either says no signal, or the other party were not able to hear me and if not these of cases then the call automatically gets dropped after 10 seconds. please do the needful as its getting irritating now. my name and phone number is provided at the end....

Name: GULBIR TEVATIA
Mobile No.: 9899955129,9999376390,9910299132,9999073537
Vipin Rana

Jun 25, 2015

Refund of terrif amount

I have done terrif recharge of amount Rs.81 inplace of Rs. 84 by mistake. I want to refund for my recharge as I am not going to use this. This is for me just waste of money as they are not refund thiS. I have done voice conversation with customer care (198) but they are not responding properly and deny to help me.

Please help me for refund my amount .

TransID: DL0110766218.
Recharge to no: 9953792380
Please revert if I can get this payment reversed.
saurabh88

Jun 14, 2015

Postpaid to Prepaid

Dear Vodafone Team,

I am writting to infrom you that, i am really very disappinted with your service in RDC store ( Ghaziabad)

I am trying to convert my mobile number 9990194190 from post paid to prepaid from 7th June last week , As i have cleared all the payments i have even submitted my documents and received sim card from them for the same i was also told not to use my postpaid sim for 2days , i even did that , but after 2 days my postpaid sim is barred and prepaid sim is also out from signals. I regularly visited to that vodafone store , they people regularly giving me a time of 24 hrs.

i have been 5 times to the store just to follow up. all i hear from them it will be done soon plz wait for 24 hrs...

where do i stand now??? what do i do now??? I really fucked off with your services.

As of now, due to this i have bearing my loss, you people taking it lightly, Its my business no. dear..
This no is registered in my all bank accounts, business cards, and all

I am really tired now. Plz let me know you people solve it or not , or i will take the legal action.

Saurabh Sharma
rawal82

Jun 4, 2015

Lost Mobile phone

Lost my Samsung mobile phone with Vodafone SIM card
Lost my mobile phone and SIM card

The S.H.O
Kavi nagar police station
Ghaziabad

Sub- Lost my mobile phone (Mobile No: 9899307921)

Dear Sir/madam

I Ashish Sharma,S/O Shri H. K. Sharma. have lost my mobile phone near Lajpat nagar on dated 3 June 2015 around 1:00 to 14:00 hrs. The mobile phone is having sim of Vodafone post paid and the mobile no. is 9899307921, the model of my mobile phone is Samsung Guru dual sim. Request you to kindly help me in search of the phone.
I have already deactivate the mobile no thru customer care which complaint no is 862330511. I need duplicate sim against the same sim which I was using.

Thanks and regards

Ghaziabad NCR 201010

Email Address- [email protected]
sudheerkiwitech

May 21, 2015

mobile tower installation in residential area

I am resident of Rahul Vihar II, 61 A, Pratap vihar sector 12,Ghazibad 201009 (Near Medimaxx Hospital). Exactly in front of our building there is a roof top two tower of a mobile company 1 is Airtel and another one is Vodafone. The distance between our flat and that tower is very small. And I am aware of bad effects of radiations.

Request you through this platform to take necessary actions remove the tower immediately.

Sudheer Dixit
78-3838-0707
email id: [email protected]
Himanshu Bhardwaj

Apr 13, 2015

regarding unnecessary balance deduction

I have made an e-recharge of rs.30 on 7 april.Then suddenly my rs.15 were deducted without any prior consent .When I contacted their customer care they said that I activated any extra service but I haven't done so .and also I dont have any message of service.Please help me at the earliest.
love 88

Feb 28, 2015

offer not full fill bye Vodafone

I have a complaint with u that I have receive a offer by dialing *121# this offer was rupee 249 recharge 2GB 3G data.... I have recharge 249 but I have not received 2GB data ....I recived only 1GB data... So kindly send my data in my no 9536648878...

Kindly do the need full.
Thanku
Shubham4499

Feb 13, 2015

Main Balance Deduction

Hello
I just want to lodge my complaint against vodafone, vodafone deducted Rs.99 from my main balance account on 10-feb-2015 ,i called them within 24 hrs and told me that they can't do anything.Now on 13-feb-15 i once again called them & now they say that if u could have registered your complaint within 24 hrs we would have given back your amount, the excuse which they give me is that i have clicked on the link named Ganak...and i know that i have not clicked any such link as i was browsing on my laptop using tethering..so it is not possible to click on any such link...
this is not the first time this happened,almost 10 days ago similar incident occured when they deducted Rs.45 from my account,and that time also they provided the same excuse...so i just want my money back and i want to confirm this that vodafone is just making fool of people and noting else!
Is there anyone who can help me in this...

Shubham Sharma
scorpirahul

Feb 9, 2015

Blocked the services of connection

I am using a mobile number 9999168128 but Vodafone has blocked all my services all of a sudden and when I am trying to contact them, they are doing nothing. Due to blocking of my number, I am facing huge financial loss. Could somebody look into the matter and get it resolved asap.

Rahul
Prakash Wakodikar

Feb 6, 2015

Incoming call number required for Feb. 15

I have Incoming call number details which is important for me because some number is deleted due to some reason.

Dec 9, 2014

Vodafone did false commitment and now not replying to my emails

Hi...
I took two vodafone corporate plan connections. After using 1.5 month I found that it is getting too much costly to me. So I wrote an email to vodafone corporate care that I want to close both of my accounts. The executive called me next day, asked me to use this number for the whole month, and then from next month I will not have to pay the monthly rental amount. These numbers will be closed. I asked can I convert these numbers into prepaid? He said yes, After 30th if I pay my bills, I can go to any vodafone store, I will have to pay the bill on pro-rated basis and after then I will get prepaid connection.

After 30th of November,2014 I stopped using both of my connections. On 6th December, 2014 I visited vodafone store at Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad Location, I asked the manager to take my unbilled amount and convert this number into prepaid. He said I have to pay the whole monthly rental, and only then next month he will close my accounts. I told him that I have already talked to vodafone care executive. He is saying then talk to the executive again, raise the email again.

I sent two email to vodafone corporate care, but no reply I have got till now. 3 days have been gone. I am trying to make a call to customer care, I am unable to call there.

This is really bad experience.
Arjun Rana

Dec 7, 2014

Charges for fraudulent service

Recently i saw a charge on my Vodafone account for 49Rs for a mgossip pack which i did not authorize, so i called up vodafone and asked them to remove the charge and deactive this service as i did not activate this service. However the customer representative told me that they cannot reverse the charge nor can they deactivate the service. So am i supposed to pay for this unauthorized charge for the rest of my life? I want this charge removed and this fraudulent service stopped please.
I'd charged twice for this service of ₹49 and ₹49 which I didn't activated. My number is 9953820826. Please revert back my charges and this fraudulent service should stopped right away and if my complaint not be heard here then i will logg a case againt vodafone and i can do it.
Rajeshbhatt

Nov 25, 2014

Incoming call detail

Details of Incoming Calls
I have Vodafone Post Paid Mobile No 8477071691 (registered @ name of Rajesh Kumar Bhatt). I received the outgoing calls details in an itemized bill monthly. But I want INCOMMING call details of my number for the billing period "November 2013 to oct 2014.

Kindly provide me the way to get it. Please look into the matter. This is very important for me.

Rajesh Bhatt
Mob:8909952682
ashok80kumar

Nov 20, 2014

removal of tower

Request for Removal of Cell Phone Towers
The Commisioner,
Ghaziabad,.

Sub : Removal of Illegal Cell Phone towers in Shakti Khand 4, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, U.P.

This is with regards to removal of unwarranted and illegal Cell phone towers which are causing huge health hazards in residential areas of Shakti Khand 4, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, U.P.

We live in Shakti Khand 4, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, midst of 1 closely established Cell phone towers, all of these towers are within a vicinity of 300 meters radius, completely violating the rule of maintaining a minimum distance of 500 meters between each cell phone tower. They are established in midst of residential area and are posing great threat to people health.

We believe some of these towers do not even have the required legal permissions from GDA or RWA too, request you to kindly take up this matter at the earliest and remove them from the residential areas.

References for health hazards :http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs193/en/

Cell tower Location: House number 416, Shakti Khand 4, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad.

Thanks and Regards,
RWA, Shakti Khand 4
Ravi Solanki

Nov 1, 2014

Regarding credit limit of the vodafone number - 7838900982

Regarding credit limit of the vodafone number - 7838900982

I am glad to say that i am now the member of vodafone communication.
my number is 7838900982
but on the another side i am facing such problems regarding to my credit limit.
i have contacted customer care so many times but they are unable to resolve my issue.
i have used Airtel and i have never faced such problems.

my issue is that i have just offered credit limit of rs 500. and this is very less.
as my usage is more. as my unbilled amount crossed the credit limit it automatically got barred with my
services.
even i am using 3g pack and fnf service for my own help.
but i am very much disheartened about all this.
after every 3 days my number will be barred. for which i have to pay lot of money.

i would like request you to resolve my issue as soon as possible.
please help me to increase my credit limit upto 2000 atleast.
and i expect the favour output from your side.

Nikhil kumar