Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Dyuna

Oct 27, 2014

Details of Incoming Call

I need the details of my incoming calls for my vodafone prepaid number 946463803 for the period from 15 October, 2014 - 24 October, 2014. I had contacted customer care, but i was informed that I cannot get only get the details of outgoing calls. Kindly look into this matter seriously as this is very important for me.

Dyuna Ann Toms
Cochin

e-mail - [email protected]
Jyoti sharma12

Sep 19, 2014

incorrect roaming charges

I have been using vodafone postpaid no 9711663496 from past 3 months.company has charges roaming but we have not gone out of station in august.they have charges RS 496 bill of roaming.I have lodged a complaint regarding this context to vodafone customer care.I was not activated any plan still roaming charges have been extra added to my bill.This is my humble request please look into this matter and take necessary action as early as possible.
Thankyou
Neeraj Kumar sharma
Ashish2098

Sep 17, 2014

Details of Incoming Calls

I have Vodafone Post Paid Mobile No 9873639547 (registered @ name of Ashish Bhatnagar). I received the outgoing calls details in an itemized bill monthly. But I want INCOMMING call details of my number for the billing period "3 July to 2 Aug" And "3 Aug to 2 Sept".

Kindly provide me the way to get it. Please look into the matter. This is very important for me.

Ashish Bhatnagar
Email Id: [email protected]
israrsheikh

Aug 9, 2014

3G speed limit reduced

I am using vodafone 1599 plan, in which I am supposed to get 5 GB data of 3G. Since the begining of my current billing cycle (20th of the month), I am not getting proper speed. When I called up they said your plan has been changed and I have never given such request. Still I tole them if there is any confusion, please get my 1599 plan back. I am calling them since 21st of July but no body pays any heed to my complaint. I called from CC to relationship manager to nodel officer. Eery time I called up they promise to resolve it within 24hrs but its been 18 days and no solution yet.
ravibedi1920

Oct 8, 2013

Wrong Bill

This is Ravi and my Vodafone # is 7838009940. I have been using this postpaid service for around 2 yrs or may be more than that.

My Registered email Id with you is "[email protected]", Registered address is C-199, sec-9, Vijay Nagar GZB & Submitted Id proof would be my HCL id card.
I was enjoying your services without any problem and made all teh payments on time as being a loyal customer. But this month I am facing some trouble with billing issue which led me to write this mail to you. I have already spoken with customer service supervisor and they redirected me towards Corporate Care mentioning that they are unable to help me and this issue will be taken care by you guys and they do not have rights to fulfill my request.

My query is regarding this month's bill RS.2627.

When I took this corporate connection, I was informed that my internet will always be free until I use this connection as a modem with any laptop or desktop. Since then, I am regularly using internet and have not been billed yet. Thank you so much for your nice services. But this month, I used around 800 MB and got a bill of Rs. 2600. You have included Rs.1723.48 + extra taxes in my bill which I am not suppose to pay. I have not used internet with laptop or desktop. I have used net in my mobile in the same way I used to use earlier. But do not know why this got billed. It does not make any sense of charging extra Rs 1937 for around 800 MB. Hope you also understand this.

My this month's Rental is Rs. 150, Local call usage is 446.40 and STD call usage is 18.50 so the total is Rs.614.9 on this the service tax (12.36%) will be Rs.76. According to this my bill should not be more than 690.
My request is to please correct my bill and waive of the extra amount of 1937 for Internet usage and taxes so that I can make the payment and continue with Vodafone services in future. If you need to discuss on anything, please contact me at 7838009940.

Hope you will help me with utmost priority.
Looking forward for your earliest response.

Regards/Ravi
rahul369

Jul 4, 2013

VODAFONE INTERNET

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have purchased a new phone recently Samsung Galaxy Grand19082.My number is 9675111176 U.P. West.I m using Vodafone from last 7-8 year..and now i m getting problem related to my internet..my phone is not working with internet pack..I have called customer care so may time daily and told them my problem.But each and every time they make me fool..They also block my my other number.From this number i am not able to call vodafone care.Sometime they said please switch off your phone and else..When i said them to transfer my call to IT Department they did not transfer it..When i said them to write my complain they also not write my complaint..Now tell what can i do.I am suffering from this problem..My other mobile number is 9999750876 in day time..Please try to make resolution to my problem as early as possible..

Rahul Kumar
rahul369

Jul 4, 2013

VODAFONE INTERNET

Respected Sir/Madam,
I HAVE PURCHASED A NEW PHONE RECENTLY SAMSUNG GALAXY GRAND 19082.I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING FROM VODAFONE INTERNET PROBLEM TO MY MOBILE NUMBER 9675111176.I HAVE CALLED SO MANY TIMES TO THERE VODAFONE CUSTOMER CARE.THEY DID NOT RESOLVE MY COMPLAINT.INFACT WHEN I SAID THEM TO TRANSFER MY CALL TO THERE IT DEPARTMENT.THEY DID NOT TRANSFER MY TRANSFER..EACH AND EVERY TIME THEY MAKE ME FOOL.SOME TIME THEY SAID SWITCH OFF UR PHONE AND RESTART IT..I SAID THEM TO WRITE MY COMPLAIN AND GIVE ME NUMBER BUT THEY DID NOT COMPLAINT IT.MY PROBLEM IS STILL NOT RESOLVED..PLEASE TRY TO MAKE SOME RESOLUTION TO MY PROBLEM.

Rahul kumar
amit_vodafone

May 27, 2013

3G DATA CARD COMPLAINT

I bought a 3g data card on 18th march 2013 from vodafone representative and my no. is 7838597123. I have paid 3 months advanced rental of rs. 1950. Speed i am getting in this is worse than 2g. I have complained vodafone so many times but there is no response from them. Please look into the matter.
amit_vodafone

May 27, 2013

3G DATA CARD COMPLAINT

I bought a 3g data card on 18th march 2013 from vodafone representative and my no. is 7838597132. I have paid 3 months advanced rental of rs. 1950. Speed i am getting in this is worse than 2g. I have complained vodafone so many times but there is no response from them. Please look into the matter.

May 24, 2013

post paid

This is regarding to the complaint against my no. 9654924978 Vodafone, i am using smartphone hand set of HTC from last 30 days, previously I used multimedia handset of NOKIA.
I told Vodafone by their customer care regarding to Internet services which I not need on my mobile.
Now problem raise when I swap/shifted/changed to Smartphone handset, despite of not aware about that by default they have activated internet services on my number. Now bill comes of Rs 4312/-..
when Vodafone send me the sms about my usages than I got to know that my current usage is of Rs3500 +... than I called and talk to customer care dept., they told me they are not able to view my bill as bill will ready in a day or two, will revert you after that but they have not revert, mean time I told them to changed the tariff or plan.
After two three days when I talked to customer care of Vodafone and asked them why my internet services active, I surprised to the reply by customer care executive that internet services was active because/due to my hand set which I am using...

Fight is that when I not activated the internet services why they activate. Vodafone never try to intimate or make courtesy call regarding internet plan.
They are waiting when the client increase /over limit the bill. and will get good revenue, My generally bill goes maximum of Rs 1100 – 1200 per month.
now they harassing me, to pay otherwise you will be in big trouble...

Vipul Rastogi

May 10, 2013

NO ACTUAL SCHEME STARTED

I had converted my vodafone prepaid no to postpaid no. so that I can make
call to one local no for free in 150 rental plan. However no such scheme
has been activated to my no.

Even after lodging a number of complaints through vodafone customer care
ref no. 396045022, none of the complaints have benn addressed.

When i asked them to deactivate my number, they are not deactivating and accumulating the bill amount. Neither the customer care is helping nor any replies are coming for my emails as told by customer care.I have wasted a lot of time and even had to lose one day salary . I claim my security amount and my one day loss of salary from vodafone and immediate deactivation of my number.9711131650.

My alternate no is 8375080184

Apr 22, 2013

PREPAID CALL DETAILS NOT RECEIVED

I WANT THE CALL DETAILS (INCOMING & OUTGOING) OF THE MONTH OF MARCH, I WAS BEEN TOLD BY THE CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE THAT YOU CAN GET THE CALL DETAILS @ 49 YOU JUST NEED TO SMS BILL MAR TO 144 & YOU WILL RECEIVE THE CALL DETAILS IN HARD COPIES AT YOUR POSTAL ADDRESS WITH IN 15 DAYS. AS INSTRUCTED BY HIM I SMS THE SAME TO 144 ON 4TH OF APRIL Rs 49 WERE DEDUCTED AT THE SAME TIME BUT TILL NOW I HAVENT THE CALL DETAILS. MY NUMBER IS 8447915951.
vikram_98730

Apr 22, 2013

PREPAID CALL DETAILS NOT RECEIVED

Mar 5, 2013

Amount Recharge Not not Credited In Account

i was recharge my vodafone no. (9582499630) of amount rs. 200 , from the vodafone site , but the amount of rs. 200 is not credited in my account , kindly requested you to proceeds this issue ...
hivani gupta

Feb 6, 2013

Vodafone 3G Services

I have recharged my mobile(Using Samsung Galaxy ACE), with service provider Vodafone with Rs.1255/- for 3G Services on 18th Jan 2013. But I was not yet getting the speed of 2G, the speed provided by them is 0.07 MBPS while the normal speed of any 2G Service is 0.23 MBPS and for 3G Service is 2.0 MBPS.

I was complaing for the same since 22 January 2013, and As per their Customer care suggestion, I have replaced my sim with new sim card from the Vodafone store Rs.25/-. Still when I have not got the service, I complaint in Vodafone and on 29-Jan-2013 the complaint Number is 2313988606.

When first time I have book the complaint in Vodafone, and It seems when they have found that this problem they cannot solve they have switched off the Vodafone care service on mobile so that I cannot make calls for the complaint, for this I have booked the complaint from the different mobile the same incident is happened on that, the Vodafone care service is also stopped for that number also.

till 18th-JAN-2013 they have consume the Rs.1300/- amount from my pocket without provided any service.

The complaint details are saved on my mail, and a message against the complaint saved in my mobile.

It is my humble request with you, It seems I will not get back the amount of Rs. 1300/- But please, must take an action against to them so that no other customer will pay for such incident.

Whenever required I will provide you the all mails and messages for you needful action.

Saurabh
complaint Number in service provider records: 2313988606

Dec 22, 2012

Grieving & Harassed Vodafone Customer

Hello Sir/Madam (pkstar12),

Please share your current and alternate contact numbers with us at http://bit.ly/UYr1yL and we will get back to you with assistance.

Dec 5, 2012

POSTPAID CONNECTION BILL

Hello Deepak,

We called on your number but no one answered. Please let us know a suitable time between 9AM and 6PM to contact you.

Nov 28, 2012

POSTPAID CONNECTION BILL

please solve

Nov 8, 2012

Details of Incoming Calls

Hello Anantdogra,

Please know that we have addressed your concern over email. Kindly check.

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR

Oct 17, 2012

Postpaid plan

Hello tarun.kumar89,

Thank you for your time on the call. Hope we were able to assist you with your concern.

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR.

Oct 6, 2012

Wrong bill on my number 8860378800

Hello Sachin,

Thank you for writing to us. Please be informed that we have addressed your concern over an email.

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR.

Aug 23, 2012

Updation of payment on Vodafone mobile number 9811299264

Hello Gupta,

Please share a convenient time & an alternate contact number here http://bit.ly/PEtehf for us to get back to you. We're unable to reach you on the given number.

Vodafone Customer Care

Jul 15, 2012

Wrong package activativated on my cell

There is no response yet from any NODAL team of Vodafone. I was assured that they are working on it.
Till today, I have not recieved any call to address my issue. Nobody is serious. This is a BIG SHAME on such a big company like Vodafone.
I myself tried to call customer care and talked about status and refund. She said that I shall get call in next 48 hours and today its already 4-5 days and no response.
Reference no of this talk is: 309066247

Is this problem is such big that it can be resolved in 1-2 years ??? Why can't my problem is being heard.

Is cousumer court is the only way to short out such small disputes ?? If yes, pl let me know so that I can take further action.

Amit

Jul 9, 2012

Hi Team

I have responded for your mail and highlighted my cell number in that.
Pl advise if you need any other information.

I expect a fast resolution.

Amit Kulshrestha

Jul 9, 2012

Hello Sir/Madam,

Please share your contact number with us at http://bit.ly/LIjWyX so that we can assist you further.