Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Feb 18, 2011

no resolution to my problrm (pre announcement)

Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for writing in to us, and for your time on the call. We hope we were able to assist you with your concern. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any query or difficulty in future. We're happy to help!

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR.

Jan 18, 2011

Postpaid to Prepaid

Hi Pacific,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/e7mi34 and we'd be happy to help.

Jan 11, 2011

Delay in registration of New Postpaid conncetion

Reavi Shankar.
+91-9899965964

Dec 22, 2010

Sim Card not activated

Hi Rajeev,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We were trying to reach you but could not get through. We would like to get in touch with you regarding your concern. Please share your alternate contact details at http://bit.ly/grghcF We'd be happy to help!

Nov 3, 2010

Fraud sales

Hi Amit,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/cLPUkl and we’d be happy to help.

Nov 2, 2010

Fraud sales

I write an e-mail and look below what I got response.

_____________________________________________
From: System Administrator
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 6:25 PM
To: Plawat, Amit
Subject: Undeliverable: Complaint -

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: Complaint - Sent: 11/2/2010 6:24 PM

The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:

[email protected] on 11/2/2010 6:24 PM
The message could not be delivered because the recipient's mailbox is full.
<int.vodafone.in #5.2.2 smtp;550 5.2.2 STOREDRV.Deliver: mailbox full. The following information should help identify the cause: "MapiExceptionShutoffQuotaExceeded:16.18969:C0000000, 17.27161:000000008C000000000000000F00000000000000, 255.23226:0F010480, 255.27962:FE000000, 255.17082:DD040000, 0.26937:08000000, 4.21921:DD040000, 255.27962:FA000000, 255.1494:00000000, 255.26426:FE000000, 4.7588:0F010480, 4.6564:0F010480, 4.4740:05000780, 4.5721:DD040000, 4.6489:DD040000, 4.2199:DD040000, 4.17097:DD040000, 4.8620:DD040000, 255.1750:0F010480, 0.26849:0F010480, 255.21817:DD040000, 0.26297:DD040000, 4.16585:DD040000, 0.32441:DD040000, 4.1706:DD040000, 0.24761:71040000, 4.20665:DD040000, 0.25785:DD040000, 4.29881:DD040000".>

Seems like they do not want to receive any complaint

Oct 6, 2010

Incorrect information regarding the services

Hi Jyoti,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/9ODeXS and we’d be happy to help.

May 21, 2010

Recharge fraud

Hi anurag541,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/bif4o3 and we’d be happy to help.

ASHISH parashar

Dec 26, 2012

COMPLAINT

My self ashish parashar from ghaziabad my mob no is (09711912076). actually my first no is same operator vodafone.Then after i port our no to idea cellular. after six month i again port my no to vodafone. then i received new Sim as a same no for vodafone but after one month later no any response received by you our 1st interest is of winning customer faith.Waiting for the reply and necessary action.
ASHISH parashar

Dec 26, 2012

poting request

Nov 24, 2012

POSTPAID CONNECTION BILL

I am deepak bhardwaj

I have a postpaid connection of vodafone no-7828262624.and this connection monthly limit is only 800rs p.m given by vodafone to me.but next month the vodafone company send to me a Bill of one month 6000 rs.I call to vodafone customer care to verify this bill and they said to me that i used 3G Internet and download data but i have been activated my 3G Plan also on my connection.
So, I don't pay my bill because they said to me pay for a wrong bill.

My complaint is this firstly when vodafone tell me my connection limit is 800rs so,without asking me and without aware me . When my connection limit is 800rs p.m. than how my bill of 6000rs why are increased my connection limit in one month, when they increased my at least should be aware me.When i talk to customer care they Ignore my request and pressure to me for submit full amount of my bill which is decided by vodafone.

Secondly now they send me notice for paying bill and every time customer executive call me for bill.
why are give me notice and call i want to pay my bill but right bill amount not a wrong bill amount.If i cross my connection uses limit than intimate me but i have no information by vodafone company.now they call regularly for bill but when i cross limit why they are not informed me,So, it means its plan game. Why are i pay

So,

Please Help me for settlement of this bill I want to pay my all amount of my bill but which is actual or right amount .and help to give waiver in bill by which I pay easily and stop my vodafone connection.

When Connection Limit - 800 rs / PM
How Bill amount - 6000 rs

deepak bhardwaj

Nov 6, 2012

Details of Incoming Calls

I bought Vodafone Post Paid Mobile No 8447899445 (registered @ name of ANANT DOGRA) in Sep 2012. I received the outgoing calls details in an itemized bill sent to me. But I want incoming call details of my number. Kindly provide me the way to get it. Please look into the matter. This is very important for me.

ANANT DOGRA

My contact no: 9871361649

Email Id: [email protected]

Oct 15, 2012

Postpaid plan

I had taken up a corporate connection with vodafone (postpaid) and before taking up the connection the concerned person promised me to give a no of my choice he activated the no 7838104368 but after words there is no respnse from that person.
I am very disappointed with vodafone's sevices as a hole and surely i would not recommend anyone to have a vodafone connection. As the promises are not taken care off.
The concerned person has no regrets he says that nothing can be done as he provides a corporate connection i also had complaint to the vodafone customer care but it is so disheartning to see this kind of service being offered by vodafone it has been really a horrible experience please tell me what can be done.

Oct 5, 2012

Wrong bill on my number 8860378800

vodafone has charged me against data usage while I had activated 98 rs pack on my number but thay send around 5000 bill against that data usage.
While I had confirmed twice with customer care and they said that you will get benifits on the said pack.

________________________

Vodafone Mobile Connect (12.09.12 to 02.10.12) 68.60
Vodafone Mobile Connect (03.10.12 to 02.11.12) 98.00
________________________

now they says that the bill is against vodafone live which i had used, now customer care says Vodafone Mobile Connect is for desktops and android mobiles.
now they send itemized bill which says that i had used Vodafone Mobile Connect and vodafone live and sometime connection was from Vodafone Mobile Connect and some time by vodafone live. now how it is possible and they are unable to explain that thing

so please help
This is corporate connection plan

sachin bhadauria

Aug 22, 2012

Updation of payment on Vodafone mobile number 9811299264

I have made payment on 22nd of July fir Rs.236 and the same has been deducted from my account on 22nd July, 2012.

After lot of communication in email from CORPORATECAREDEL, I have received the confirmation that payment has been received and same has been updated in our system on 12th of Aug '2012. I have words with your vodafone executive who doesn't know anything regarding the payment. Jaspinder said it is by default update in our system once we receive the payment and he doesn't know how to speak to the customer.
"If the payment has not been updated by default do I need to update your system manually that payment has been made"

Why before calling to anyone I receive announcement that "kripya apne bill ka bhugtaan kare"?. Can you please tell me how many times I need to do this "Bhugtaan" If I did it on time.

Please update it asap.

I have sent them this email on 08/11/2012. I haven't received any response yet. Please take the strict action regarding the same

Thank You!!!

Jul 17, 2012

Harrasment by Vodafone....

I have been using Vodafone Corporate Post Paid number in Delhi/NCR. There is a freaky service offered by Vodafone once you

activtae GPRS on any of the smartphone they activate the Vodafone LIVE service by default!!!

Which is a useless service to provide senseless information on screen(i.e stupid quizes, promotional offers etc ettc), without the

consent of the customer. One click on any of such on screen SMS & customer SHELL out 3 rupees!! This application is full of

bugs, on many phones it does not leave any option except to click on SMS without your choice & loosa 3 rupees.

Upon contacting customer care they say, this service is activated by me not from system. They don't have any details when such

service was satrted on my number. But at the same time they have details when did i de activated this service!!! STRANGE!!!!!!!!!

On email they bluntly reply by copy pasting the same reply over & over, without reading what I mentioned in email.

Escalated to Nodel offer, NO RESPONSE.

Escalated to Appelette authoirty, NO REPONSE.

Yesterday I had sent 11th reminder to Appelette authority, so far there is no response!!!

This is not the matter of 30rupees, which Vodafobne forced me to SHELL OUT, while playing their CHEAP TRICKS!!!! Their

customer care is pathetic & lack common sense...........they dont know when the service was activated by me, but are well aware

when it was deactivated.....OR THEY DONT WANT TO DISCLOSE......

Above all they had not shared any complaint number so far........Can anyone tell me how to approach TRAI/DOT to persue it

further, because now its not about 30Rs, I just want to teach them a LESSON...... Not to play with the sentiments of customer &

no to waste their time & money................just to cover up their incapabilities....

A Harrased Customer!!!!

Jul 8, 2012

Wrong package activativated on my cell

I have post paid number 971199XX00. I requested to apply STD pack @149 which gives me benefit of free STD for a fixed number of minutes.
Vodafone took the request and activatived Local pack @ 275 wrongly for local minute usage. This caused me a good bill because I was expecting other plan to be activated. I requested for reversal of charges and apply correct requested pack . I am running behind team from last 10-12 days and they have accepted the mistake too but I have got two mails where they are promising to resolve it in two days but nothing happend in 4 days too.
I wrote to nodal officer also but resolution part is too slow and no idea when it will be resolved.

The worst part is that customer support team members denied to give me a ticket number for this. I have only reference number.
REF no. ############

Can anybody help in this ??

Jun 29, 2012

money deduction

i recharge my sim no-9999217455 on 29 june 2012 and 27 june 2012 for Rs 1500/- each ,but my number was not reacharged both times.

Jun 11, 2012

poor service caused severe losses

Hello sir
This is to bring to your concern on how I faced losses because of carelessness of codafone.
My number is +91 - 9953700728. I raised a request for migrating my connection from prepaid to postpaid around 24th may 2012. I already faced a lot of problem in connecting to vodafone for this migration, It actually took 1.5 months), nobody was there to support me.
After all validations my connection was upgraded to postpaid and my prepaid SIM was blocked.
So I put the prepaid SIM provided by your representative(SIM no. ############) but it did not work for me.
I called the customer care but, as usual, vodafone customer care people are not properly trained , and They were saying it will take three days for migration!
After, when I requested to raise the issue to senior team, they told me it takes 4 hours for migration.

Even after 4 hours when I put this SIM back in, It didn't work, after which when I called, they said that the sim which I have is not the correct one
and as per process, a new SIM would be couriered to me in 24 hrs.

The SIM reached my home in 48 hours!!! And even the new SIM did not work for me.
When I called they first told me to call using another postpaid number, which I don't have, but somehow,
when I called, they told me the new SIM which I received(SIM no ############) is also not correctly mapped with my number.
and they told me that I would get another sim in 24 hours for which I am not sure that I would get new SIM in time.

So for total 4 days, I was unable to access the mobile services on my phone , I had to face severe losses in my business because of that.

The worst part is that no one properly supported me on the issue. I really felt myself helpless.

I requested compensation for service fault from their side, but they denied to provide me with waiver.

My consumer rights are being violated, request you to check on this issue.

Thanks and regards,
Antriksh Mathur
Marghoob Ali

May 16, 2012

marghoob ali

i have the facing problem vodafone services error. Plz solved the my problem

Mar 28, 2012

Wrong bill

My name is Arun Pradhan and my mobile no. is 9811178787 i am working in NIIT Technologies, i am using corporate plan of niit, from last 3 month vodafone have increase my tariff plan without prior information. I have mailed them about this matter, they assured me it will rectify in next bill cycle but it is not rectify till then, I have copy of mail.

Mar 21, 2012

Prepaid Number Suspended

I ported my Idea number 9891096869 from Idea to Vodafone under MNP. Number was successfully ported but after 4-5 days my services were suspended claiming that docuuments are not accepted. Again i submitted my documents in Vodafone store Sec-18 Noida vide reference No. 2236321964. They promised to activate the number within 72 hours but still the number has not been started.
How much time will it take to start my Number? Why vodafone claims to be the best service provider in Delhi-NCR if it is taking more than 5 days to update one document.
The last remedy available with me would be to approach the consumer forum only.
Please look into the matter urgently.

CA Pramit Kumar Mishra
Mobile No. 9811729860

Feb 22, 2012

Did not any responce from vodafone

Dear sir / Madam , .

This is vivek mishra from Ghaziabad up . Last 2 years i am using Vodafone number but last few days back i am dialing 121212 and following the words when i want to know about full talk time recharge ..i am pressing 1 but not getting any response ...

I have written mail to [email protected] , date 18th Feb, 2012 ,
I have received a mail automatically from vodafone that this problem will sort out within 2 working days .......

After that i have received a call from Rachna sharma , present time ,she is employee of vodafone ....
She asked about my last recharge .i have told her ....
but asking me any activation and deactivation service . I have told her that last time in this number DND service was activated by me .......after than called to your customer care and deactivated it ......

From 18th to till date , 5 days has gone but this problem did not short out .

sir , please do need full help .

vivek mishra ,
+919999099147

Feb 10, 2012

PROBLEM IN PAYMENT

I was having 2 mobile connections 9711112072 & 2105 of vodafone. As I was not satisfied with the billing, I switched to Airtel after making the dues to Vodafone. I was continuously receiving calls from Vodafone to continue with them and for adjustment of bills. Finally I had shifted to Airtel and after a month I am getting the calls from Airtel on behalf of Vodafone for pending bills.
As I've fed-up with Vodafone, I decided to pay them. I used website which they have already blocked, mini stores are not accepting the payment and suggesting to pay at main stores which is not possible for me. I am asking on their customer care no 9811098110 for any representative, but they are also unable to help.
In the situation what I am understanding, they are trying to make me defaulter which is in-ethical practice.

Please intervene.

K N Dwivedi

Feb 1, 2012

VULGUR TALK FROM 8874478197

I GOT A COL FROM THIS NO. +91-8874478197 , HE TALKED VERY VULGAR .......... ON MY NO. +91-9910272788 .

PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM ........

MY CONTACT DETAILS :