Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Jan 13, 2012

Regarding Unwanted Bill

Hello, (To whom, may it concern)

I was using vodafone service postpaid connection since july 2011. Now I've taken portability in another service. while I've paid last bill. and the from generating new bill of this month till mobile portability I've used 10 days service. before porting I had checked my current bill that was something around 300. but they have send me the bill of 550/- Rs. while I was using 199/- rental plan where they committed to provide 12000 sec.

So I want to confirm, why they are sending me this. Are they people crazy. I'm thinking about reporting in vodafone but due to this activity of them I'm very angry.

Aghor

Dec 30, 2011

unexpected deduction of balance

respected sir,
myself siddharth verma using vodafone mobile connection service on number 8860906104.on 24th dec i recharge my prepaid account by Rs 26 which is a net pack of 500 mb valid for one week.whenever the net pack is about to expire,a message is to be sent by company about how much bytes are consumed and how much time and bytes are left.when it gets expired a message is also displayed that net pack service has been expired,but today at near 8 p.m. when i was using net service,it suddenly stops and i found that my balance gone Rs -0.91 .I had about Rs 250 balance in my account.i didnt recieve any expiry or overlimit message of net pack then how that much account be deducted?i also tried to complain at their customer care at near about 10p.m but a person name rajiv didnt respond well and put my call on hold and didnot retrive call after that.
sir i want my balance back.i m waiting for your positive reply.

yours faithfully,
siddharth verma

Dec 27, 2011

Unable to fulfill the promise

I was a blackberry user, vodafone executive called me an introduced Beneficial blackberry service plan with 6 months advance rental. And I was told, in case I would not use Blackberry after sometime The amount will be adjusted in other services and bill.

After 10 days of activating the plan, I left Blackberry and moved to iphone, they charged me with Rs 2500 for advance blackberry services. When I contacted customer care for the same, they said they will give me a waiver of Rs 1000 since I am not using blackberry services anymore so no point of charging advance 6 months rental.

They forced me to pay a bill of Rs3042 ! as they discontinued all the services, even Incoming call service. And I am continuously asking for a call as whenever I dial customer care nobody picks my call and it stays on hold forever.

NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT, NO CALL BACK , NO EMAIL RESPOND! NOthing has been provided yet!!! THAT TOO AFTER A PROMISE OF ADJUSTING MY 1000 BUCKS IN NEXT BILL!

What a shameful and ignorant customer support you have guys!

Aug 18, 2011

Communication

I had ported the number from reliance to vodafone and at the time of porting i had submitted the id proof and photo. After 7-10 days my number had blocked without any information and after asking by me at the customer care what had happened ?. they told me that u have not submitted the id proof the you have to submit the id proof at customer care center. I submitted there the id proof but they have not activated the number and told me it will start after 4 days. I had suffered from this process by submitting the id proof again n still it is not working.

Jul 29, 2011

want puk code

i want a puk code for my no.8860440743
please help me by giving me a puk code plzzzz

Jun 20, 2011

Not Settling dues and closing account

I am Karunish Arora resident of Vaishali, Ghaziabad, UP and this complaint is in reference to poor service provided by Vodafone in India.
I was working in Hyderabad from July 2009 to March 2011 and was using Vodafone mob no 9160386126. It was initialy a prepaid number which I later converted into postpaid with corporate plans.
I was having problems with network availability in many parts of Hyderabad and complaint multiple times about the same to Vodafone Customer Care. Everytime I received a new complaint reference number and nothing was done till Feb 2011. At end of Feb 2011, I payed my vodafone bill from one of the relationship center in Vinayak Nagar, Gachibowli, Hyderabad and requested for migration from postpaid to predpaid as I was seeking a transfer to other state. The request was registered and I was promised that one of the executives will get in touch to proceed with formalities. But as per my expectations no one turned up.
I moved from Hyderabad to UP in March end 2011 and requested for closing my account with vodafone via email as was suggested by Customer care and Relationship Center executives. Till date I have been receiving email notifications and numerous contacts for solving the issue, but neither anyone is reaching me even after providing the contact details, nor any of the contacts are picking up call to resolve the problem. I am totally disgusted with this service and unresponsible behaviour of vodafone SPOCS.
My billing is continued till date without any affect and account is still active even after multiple complaints to close it.

Please help in this regard. Any vodafone executives reading this, please get in touch with me at [email protected] and exchange contact details for further resolution.

Jun 14, 2011

COMBO PACK SERVICE

I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS COMBO PACK SERVICE . PLZ DISCONNECT THIS SERVICE

Jun 13, 2011

receiving unwanted sms

I have been receiving cricket updates since last month. But I don't want this service. Pl. cancel this service as soon as possible because I have being charged Rs. 5/- daily.

Hoping for the quick action.

Thanx.

Jun 7, 2011

WRONGLY DEBITING OF ACCOUNT WITH ANY ECS FACILITY

An ECS of Rs. 707.25 have been debited from my account (which is in ICICI bank, Laxmi Nagar) on 26-05-2011.And i don't have any ECS facility on this account.Neither ICICI Bank is providing me any satisfactory reply nor VODAFONE people are helping me in this matter.The phone number given in the statement of the concerned person is not clear, thats why i couldn't trace that person.Please help me now what steps i should take ahead in this matter. Please provide me solution on my e-mail id [email protected] and phone number is 09811583699.Copy of statement is attached herebelow.

Jun 4, 2011

stole

my mobile no.has been stollen.
so i want to stop service of my vodafone no.*############
my name- baleshbar kashyao
home- gajiabad

May 3, 2011

call charges

pre-paid mobile no. 9711353172

Call charges are suddenly changed without intimation. Earlier charges were debited according to the seconds but now calls are being charged for Re 1/min. So, pl. tell me why call charges has been changed & my phone comes under which plan.

Recently around Rs. 400/- is debited from my account, pl. tell me the reason behind this because i don't know.

thanks

Apr 6, 2011

refund of account balance

I had recharged by Rs. 4 for 100 local & national sms in which 67 sms i sent and 33 sms were left to send, i sent 33 sms on 23 march but only 23 sms were sent and 9 sms were not send, for these 23 sms my main account balance Rs.23 was reduced, when my sms pack was already actvated then why main balance reducid ?
I have made so many complaints for it but there is no any action were taken for it. I m very sick of bloody vodafone services

Apr 4, 2011

Refund Money

Mene 30 (March) Wednesday ko apne balance check kiya to 50-60 Rs. vodafone walo ne kaat diye Right sir jabki mera internet plan 22 march ko khatam ho gaya tha mene uske baad internet use ni kye aur mere 4 April ko bhi 30-35 Rs kaat liye Why?
Main 5 saal se ye no. use kar raha hu main bahut pareshan ho chuka hu pls mere balance wapas de do 24 hrs ke under

Warna main no change kar luga aur idea ka no le luga

Sandeep Sharma
call me : 9953187201

Mar 29, 2011

Vodafone Not Provide the Service After Rechage

My name is mohit mittal and mobile no is 7838732030.i was recharged my vodafone no with 95 RS on 24 March 2011 and it was confirmed by shopkeeper and i used this service(GPRS) after confirmation by vodafone care on 25 march 2011.but by balance deducted 41 Rs approx and it went in negative even that prepaid sim.i have complained(Complain NO:2187821504) regarding this issue but no response from vodafone.They were saying "we will response you in 24 hours", but after 24 hours they were saying "we will response you in 48 hours" your request in processing.And now Customer support is not available on this(111) no and i cannot talk with any customer support executive.I have these question for vodafone.

1. Why my service is not activated with in 24 hours and till now it is not activated.
2. Why balance is go to negetive even this is a prepaid sim.
3. Why vodafone is not supporting on customer care no.

I want my service and my balance.

Kindly contact me on this(9136364405) no.
Mohit Kumar Mittal

Mar 22, 2011

Fraud Scheme/False information given

Sir/Madam,
Around 13th March, I recieved call from Vodafone Care that they are offering an Unlimited dedicated Data Plan of Rs 500 per month and told me that there is no FUP specifically.

So i bought the sim for Rs 250.it is dedicated sim for data no call or msg san be sent or recieved.
it was activated on 17th March.
(PH. No. 9873608451)

Sir, it worked fine for 3 days in which i surfed and downloaded data.
(Note :- No chargeable data was downloaded)
On 21th March it stop working it gave error "Network Service could no be started".

So i called vodafone care told them the problem. They told mein that the unbilled usage have exceeded the credit limit and it will be cleared in the end of cycle till then i can not do surfing or download data.
SIR AS TOLD EARLIER I TOOK THIS PLAN ONLY BECAUSE I WAS TOLD IT WAS AN UNLIMITED DATA PLAN WITHOUT ANY FUP. BUT DUE TO VODAFONE FALSE INFORMATION AND BILLING SYSTEM MY PLAN IS LIKE A LIMITED DATAPLAN.
THERE SHOULD BE NO DATA LIMIT FOR A UNLIMITED DATA PLAN WITH NO FUP AS TOLD BY THE COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE.

Since then i have called and told my problem to vodafone care. As the call to vodafone care are charged much of my money and time have been wasted on it.
I want to take serious action against the company for this type of misleading information and inconvenience to the customer. iwant to send this information to TRAI company should be heavily fined for this kind of behaviour.

APOORV VERMA
Contact No.- 9953247759
Address- H. No. 114, Street No. 4 ,
Main Shyam Park, Sahibabad.
Ghaziabad. PIN-201005

Feb 24, 2011

My postpaid no not working

I have taken new post paid connection from vodafone.i have paid initial amount ,submitted proper document but my no is not started at this time .After 20 days i decided for complain,i am really disappointed about service of vodafone.

This is my request to you please help me .

Sidharth Srivastava
mob:9540722978

Feb 16, 2011

not to start mobile no

sir
i inform you that i deposit Rs. 250/- and received a sim and slip dated 31-01-2011 and say of customer care executive that my post paid mobile 9873068806 is installed. but verification dated 14-02-2011 and say that my no is started with 5-6 hour. But my mobile no. is not started today. what is this please mentioned reason or refund my money.
User192518

Feb 15, 2011

refund of security deposit

My phone no is 9899764720. i have activated my International roaming approx 6 months back by depositing 3000/-, recently i have deactivated it and requested for refund for that its been told to me that amount will be adjusted to my future bills and cannot be refunded.

When i escalated to nodal officer i received a call asking for the credit card payment statement in which transaction is reflecting and a statement confirming payment made to bank. Some how i have managed to send the 6 months back statement screen shot to which they said it does not serve the purpose and they cannot refund the money back to me.

When i enquired for what purpose you require these statement the person does not have any answer except these are part of procedure.

Its been now approx 2-3 week so far i have not received any response from these people. Request you to look into this and do the needful.

Anil Kumar

Feb 13, 2011

no resolution to my problrm (pre announcement)

I am a vodafone prepaid user, my contact no is 9899472504. from past 2 months i m suffering from the problem of pre announcement. I did lots of complaints from dec2010 to jan 2011 but that pre announcement had not been stopped. the pre announcement is regarding the submission of documents for verification, I have submitted the documents thrice at vodafone ministore sector-18 noida. but still suffering from this irratating announcement.
please somebody tell me whether this problem will be solved or should I change my operator.
as per vodafone they are HAPPY TO HELP but I am their UNHAPPY subscriber.

an UNHAPPY subscriber
Abhishek Srivastava

Feb 5, 2011

dnd service

i have register for DND service on 6 dec 2010 but till now i am receving promotional calls and SMS. so pls sort out my compliant as soon as possible.
my number is -9811593750
Name-aklesh kumar

Jan 14, 2011

Postpaid to Prepaid

I am a Vodafone customer for almost last 5 years .
Due to some reasons , i wanted to get my postpaid connection converted to prepaid connection .
I went to Vodafone Store in Indirapuram,Ghaziabad to request for the same .
My Token Number was 83 & the name of the executive was Shruti .
She asked the reason for converting & and discussed it with her .
But after discussion , she said that it cannot be done as they don't have the sequence ( strange , not able to understand what it meant ) & asked me to try next week.
I requested her to atleast acknowledge my request and provide me some request or reference number , But she did'nt & said to call/mail to Vodafone.
I called at 111 and they said that it can done easily in 24 hrs, if i submit the request & required docs at Vodafone store .

In Short ...for my Simple request they are making me go round & round
Please advise how can i get it done ...email id - [email protected]

Jan 11, 2011

Delay in registration of New Postpaid conncetion

I brought new post paid connection (having no. 9899965962) on 3 days back. And I have given all related documents (Address proof , etc.) on the same day. As per executive commitment my new no. has to be registred by end of today. But still it is not registred. I am very much unhappy with such type of services.And now I would like surrender this new post paid connection due to false commitment & delay in service.

Dec 21, 2010

Sim Card not activated

On thursday 16 December 2010 one Vodafone executive visited my company premises and i gave him documents and applied for a postpaid connection. My sim card is still not activated. I am totally frustrated from this service. My applied number is 9711116791. Please help me in this regard.

Nov 2, 2010

Fraud sales

This is to inform you that the inconvenience I faced due to appalling services of Vodafone.

The first incident :- The sales team chased me to sell one more post paid connection. I explain them that I would not require as I am already using two connections.

The person Mr. Misra said that the connection will be automatically deactivated within 2 months and all plans will be transferred to the old phone number. Somehow I got convenience and agree for new connection.

The new connection (I do not remember the correct no for that) not got deactivated as suggested and recovery people keep on asking for the bill. I explained them the situation and inform that I will not be paying the rental as I have not used the connection. Also so many false promises were made while sales. Vodafone should agree that I do not have any wrong intentions because I never used that connection up to core. While the connection was active, I also used other two regular connections and made regular payments for them. In past I paid late payment fee so many times without calling in customer care to get that wave off. I am well aware that can be waved off.

Today Vodafone disconnected my phone for which I make regular payments, without any prior information. They stop incoming and outgoing of this number. On previous so many occasions I declare that my wife is using this phone number. She works in remote area hence this connection should not be disconnected at any cost. Today due to no means of communications with my wife, today my kids has to suffer a lot, they were almost missing.

I am sure no company would like to lose 8 years old customer who keep on making payments without any argument.

Changing phone number might be painful after such a long time but not impossible. I wish someone at higher rank within Vodafone should be aware that how people at front end playing with image of Vodafone.

Oct 11, 2010

Auto change of Tariff Plan

My wife is using a vodafone connection for 2 years. Tariff plan she opted for was life time plan. Last year it automatically got changed to corporate plan after a long hassle we could able to change the same to existing Life time plan. Few days back we were surprised to listen that tariff plan of her connection has again got changed to Corporate plan. when contacted vodafone they said that your plan has been changed by your RM while she is a house wife and never worked for any organisation. Could not understand how vodafone can allow any corporate to change her plan without informing her. More over how can vodafone provide access of her account to any other person without her consent. I am seriously fedup with thier response. After giving calls 3-4 times to customer care, visiting vodafone store and sending e-mail to them could not get satisfactory answer from them. Please suggest me how can I take it further to consumer court. Thank you.