Vodafone

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

fjdjf

Aug 20, 2017

recharge amount refund

9176847528 on this number 25+25 two times recharge was done through online on 19-08-2017 for talk time top-up but net package was activated for both the transactions (didn't selected any net package, amount was directly entered and paid unknowingly). later immediately called customer care and requested to refund the amount to talk time top-up. they registered the request and told to wait for 24hr for refund. after 24hrs amount was not refunded, i called again to customer care and they told like because of two times recharge the net pack was merged and cant refund the amount and also they kept my call hold for 1hr continuously without giving any reply and i called 3 time immediately on 20-08-2017 but response is very poor.

i was very much disappoint with the service by Vodafone care, and i want my amount refund immediately.
fjdjf

Aug 20, 2017

refund amount

jigneshgothadiya

Aug 16, 2017

Vodafone - Refund of Postpaid account

I had two post paid account of vodafone. One account I close January 2017 and I get main notification for refund amount on 12th Jan but I did not get cheque, So I complain it on Vodafone care office, they send once mail to his senior and billing department then also I did not get cheque so I call to Billing department lady person, She told me, "Cheque already send few days ago and if you will not receive then wait for some days" so I wait some months, Main and phone call conversion going on almost January to July, but they are not replying properly, In My last phone call conversation Billing department Lady said me to send request to transfer post paid balance into prepaid so we can transfer it I also send request mail in 29th July 2017 but still not getting my refund amount.

I have not time to visit vodafone care office for this because care office is almost 5 km fare away and I am also doing Job so i have not time to visit vodafone office.

When ever postpaid bill remains they apply late fee on bill payment but now my refund amount is not given to me since last 7-8 months then also they are giving my refund amount.

Same thing happen for my second account for that I Also request since last 4 months.

IF SOMEONE READ THIS COMMENT THEN PLEASE TAKECARE BEFORE GET POSTPAID ACCOUNT FROM VODAFONE, THEN JUST CHEAT US. I WAST MY MONEY ON CALLING IN CALL CENTER AND WAST PEPROL TO VISIT VODAFONE OFFICE.
Pankaj Thacker

Aug 12, 2017

Jago Grahak Jago !!

I am using Vodafone sim card since last 15 years. From the last 3 months my balance is being deducted for any VAS service which I never activated. Even the customer care executive is not returning the amount and responding well. I phiyically went to customer care of my city but all efforts are in vain..I am tired of all these !! Want my all deducted money back !!
Bhavin Sethia

Jul 25, 2017

Portability Issues by company

I have opted for portability since 19/7/17 and still my number is not getting ported and vodafone company is not giving any proper answer
and just avoiding me
i want a solution against it asap as i am having great connection issues in my area
also vodafone company has not let me ported from last 2 years
i have tried it before also but the company is not giving response to it
MY VODAFONE NUMBER IS 9408380336
HELP ME OUT ASAP
VodafoneIN

Jul 21, 2017

SIM related

Hi Jaya!

Kindly help us with your contact number using the following link, we will connect with you to discuss. http://bit.ly/1Q0RlZ8

Vodafone India
VodafoneIN

Jul 21, 2017

VAS

Hi Varun!

That's not how we want you to feel :( We will get this sorted out right away!

Vodafone India
RiddhiMadhu

Jul 18, 2017

Revert all money back

I got my no. 9930155282 with 500 rs. recharge a week back. I dont know what services are activated and now balance is showing 0. I would want to get my money back.
Anil Kumar HS

Jul 14, 2017

Why my new SIM is not activated form 3days?

I was using vodafone 9739972998 prepaid connection now i requested to convert that in to postpaid. i have received new sim on 11 July 2017 but the SIM is not activated still. i have tried to dial 59059 which you have provided to activate that no but its not activated. i have called multiple times to customer support but no use. this is the worst service which i have seen. please reactivate my prepaid number. or else get back your new SIM. or please let me know can i file a case against you on consumer court.
prathiba venkatesan

Jul 14, 2017

VAS activation without my concern

I am using this vodafone connection for the past two months....last month i have been charged near by 105rs & now VAS charges is 865 again some VAS charges showing in the unbilled amount. First of all, i didnt requested for activating this kind of services & also i requested to block that VAS services.
I made a call to customer care dont add that VAS charges to my bill , i didnt activated those kind of services. Customer care people told, Mam after generating the bill kindly get back to us we will revert the VAS charges and it wont reflect in my bill. Then i made a call to customer care after getting the bill, now they are telling the services has been activated by you and we cant revert the whole VAS charges like that...Vodafone really providing the worst service to their customers
JAYA CHATTERJEE

Jul 3, 2017

can't SMS from my vodafone number

Mistakenly my SMS service centre number was changed and I can't SMS s from my Vodafone No. ############, and I have to do SMSs on daily basis for an Government service report, so please help me to resolve this problem as early as possible.
Varun_tom

Jul 1, 2017

VAS deduction for no reason and unresponsive customer care

So i guess the last resort left would be to lodge a complaint against Vodafone and unnecessarily activating VAS without consent.
Either refund of bear the consequences. (8053678647)
semeerali72

Jun 27, 2017

Robo in the name of user activating VAS automatically

THIS IS VERY POOR SERVICE from Vodafone. As usual got a message saying APPS CLUB PACK is now active on my number as requested...... how come you are getting my request without my knowledge.??????????????
i complained about the same issue more than 5 times.when i called your SO CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE center they said they are deeply regretted my waver of RS. 132.32 against my service Trigger Based has been processed and will be updated in my FORTHCOMING bill, seems like you guys are making so much money from different customers like this. even though you are refunding the amount if your service is like this the interest money itself will cross some crores i guess.
you should understand one thing that your customers are not your banks to get some loan whenever you required (in the form of VAS by name). you should change the name VAS to LOAN SERVICE FROM USER....
rahulmusica

Jun 26, 2017

VAS Deduction

You see dear...this the last warning stop activating vas without consent i am gonna complain to TRAI
being customer to you for 8 yrs now i know the dos and donts
so give ma all money back and lets keep these things away atleast from my number
Ghanashyam Raikar

Jun 25, 2017

Fun store pack

As i have not activated any vas added service on my mobile no 9421242872 today please transfer back my money deducted from my Balance
vimal joshi 1234

Jun 23, 2017

extra amount as vas charges added to my bill

My name is Mahesh Nimawat and my phone no. is 9830240132 .I have not activated any value added service on my vodafone postpaid no.But some how a vas was activated in my phone so i have deactivated top doctors online pack on the very same day.Now I don't want Vodafone to add rs 150( i.e cost of the vas) on my postpaid bill as I didn't use the service.So please don't put that extra amount on the bill otherwise I have to complain in consumer forum in TRAI.
Abvn

Jun 17, 2017

Vas service without my consent

Vas services activated without my consent and Vodafone illegally took 340 rs as vas service.
I need to get back my money. This way of looting customers is very bad to ur reputation.

Kindly take my number from silent activation list and refund my money.

PH :9943501580
Saswati Biswas

Jun 12, 2017

refund of unwanted value added service that I never activated

My name is Saswati Biswas and my phone no. is 9830672972 .I have not activated any value added service on my vodafone postpaid no.But some how a vas was activated in my phone so i have deactivated top doctors online pack on the very same day.Now I don't want Vodafone to add rs 150( i.e cost of the vas) on my postpaid bill as I didn't use the service.So please don't put that extra amount on the bill otherwise I have to complain in consumer forum in TRAI.
Manjoor Shaun

Jun 10, 2017

stop deduction of balance via some service activation which I never activate

Stop deducting my balance through some service activation which I never activate.Return my money back by getting my balance which I lost without calling anyone.9638788305
Siddhartha Bhattacharyab

Jun 9, 2017

Deduction of money from my main balance without permission

Vodafone is stealing money from my prepaid account and its not for the first time.
Just 10 mins back DOTBOT pack was activated charging Rs.75 from my main balance and LIVE TV pack charging Rs 45.
I demand Rs 120 in total to be refunded to my prepaid account.
My number is : 8794663991
Khushi Khemka

Jun 8, 2017

VAS activated by Vodafone without any request

From the last few months this has started happening quite frequently. I had recharged my prepaid vodafone sim with 75rs and after some days i get a message of actication of a service of 45rs!! and i have no idea how to stop this.
Myoki1986

Jun 5, 2017

Activating VAS without customer permission

Vodafone is stealing money very frequently from customers in the name of Value added services.

They purposefully dont confirm with cutomers before activating any service inspite of having plenty of ways to do that.

Do they really have mal softwares behind games and website blogs that goes and activate a value added service from vodafone? That cheap is vodafone to get money!?

If they are not able to make enough money with their calls and text service, let them do a different business instead of stealing money technically.

When raised a complaint, The customer care executive asks "do you browse more?"
What does vodafone expect the customer to with 1gb internet free everday without browsing. And in no way , i browse or game to add a vodafone service, that too without any confirmation before activation.

TRAI must take strict action against this cheating business.
Sureshs Pandian

May 28, 2017

Balance deduction continuously without receiving any messages

I using Vodafone network,and my number is 9655343043,I recharged my phone balance(Rs150/-),then I have my balance,after that I recharged my rate cutter through my phone options like offer(by using *121#).while using this options there is a feedback from network,that is mmi code error,after 3 mins I follows the same procedure and I got same feedback,I repeat it 3 times,but there is no messages and balance deduction,this will happened at night time,but next day morning I called some person after that I checked my balance,the feedback of network is 'your balance is Rs19/-.after that I will check last three balance deduction,while they get three times Rs43/-,but they does not send any messages me,at that time I ask the cus.care,a lady spoke to me, she told, sir in my side,I refund only Rs 50/-, I replied to her, 'Aaniyave pudunga venaam' & please to tell about the procedure for portability,after that she told 'sir you r the valuable customer', if I hereafter being in the network, I'm not valuable,after that I ask the same question,she told the procedure,type PORT and put a space after that type your phone number then send the message to 1900,if u send the message, it will terminate the network within a week after that you switch the network,now I try to convert from Vodafone to Airtel. I hope these does not happened in Airtel network, I ask a question to Vodafone network, dont eat for every customer balance like me, if u do like wise, ur network and your workers does not eat food, u eat instead of sewage and human wastage from toilet
Rajan25021997

May 18, 2017

Balance deduction

I am using Vodafone sim card since 3 years. From the last one months my balance is being deducted for any vas service which I never activated. Even the customer care executive is not returning the amount. I am tired of all these. So I have decided to port all my vodafone sim including my relative's sim card to another brand or you solve it immediately .
Rajeshrb

May 17, 2017

VAS Activation without request

I am using the Vodafone postpaid connection last one year. Every month they activated one or two VAS without any request. I spoke with Nodal Officer, they said that install ad blocker app. I have to wait more than 15mins to spoke Nodal officer. Until last month they reduced the amount for the VAS Activation. But now they said, we won't reduce from the bill amount. I don't know why they are asking me to install third party app like ad blocker to solve(90%) this problem. They have to provide solution for this issue. I am planning to close Vodafone postpaid connection.