Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Aug 11, 2010

Can't recharging online

im tried recharging vodafone prepaid like around 50 times from day before yesterday till today using my international credit card and it keeps saying 'invalid authentication' ...and while calling customer care they ask me to try after sometime. Actually i dont get the meaning what they meant by that because i have been trying for 3 days now...and now while trying to talk to customer care executive dat line is also not working i guess...pls check...i have been trying both mshop also and even that says ' sorry we are unable to process your request'the sme reply.

Shafiqa

Jul 20, 2010

Hi Suvoadhikary,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/bTG32k and we’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.
User82050

Jul 12, 2010

Can't recharging online

actually hdfc stop net banking with vodafone for few days, thats while u not able to recharge
manik
c.c.e, vodafone

Jun 25, 2010

call list

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/cvRY7j and we’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.
swatihod

Jan 20, 2013

Online recharge

Iam unable to recharge online. tried every denomination amount. Your cust care says we do not answer such complaints..Facing this issue since 2 months now. need a quick resolution pls..

Swati
ckarthik18

Jan 10, 2013

Recharge Uncessful but Amount Deducted from Bank

I wanted to recharge my Vodafone prepaid account and I gave all the bank details and it successfully led to my bang payment gateway for authentication. Then I got a message saying Transaction Unsuccessful. But, I got a message from my Bang saying the amount has been deducted. Now, whom should I contact? Will vodafone Credit my balance or will my Bank refund the money?

Aug 12, 2012

Complain against Vodafone dealer

I took a post paid connection (9593525000) of Vodafone network as on 30/07/2012 from Raghunath Telecom Of B.C. Road , P.O.- Chakdaha, Dist – Nadia Pin- 741222, West Bengal . Within a one week Owner of Raghunath Telecom Proprieto - Santanu Ghosh shared my number also my personal detail to many people of Chakdaha then I complain against him to all Vodafone complain cell but I did not get any satisfactory result from them yet ( Complain register no 1177965816), I also submited lot of evidence against him to Vodafone complain cell , I think it is a criminal offence ,I am submitting my complain here for getting some positive result against him (Raghunath Telecom) .
I am submitting some evidence if you check call records of owner of Raghunath Telecom you can know that Santanu Ghosh Proprietor of Raghunath Telecom has done a major offence .
1. Santanu Ghosh (Proprietor of Raghunath Telecom) Convey my personal details to send a sms to 9733543396. Within 6.40 pm. To 7.15 pm.on 04/08/2012 .
2. Santanu Ghosh (Proprietor of Raghunath Telecom) Phoned to me & said Please donn’t complain against him .at about 7.30 pm on 04/08/2012 call duration 2.45 mins.

SANTANU DAS
NARENDRAPALLY , P.O.- CHAKDAHA
DISTRICT- NADIA, PIN –741222,

Jul 2, 2011

poor service

YOURS 198 CUSTOMER CARE SERVICES ARE UNABLE TO CONNECT OF 8017543570. SO SUFFERING HUGE PROBLEM .PLS SOLVE IT.

Jun 28, 2011

details

plz. 9733853574 details the mobile no.

Apr 8, 2011

sim card locked need puk number

dear sir
my sim card blocked need puk number my phone number is 8001100852 myn sim card is postpaid
my mail id is [email protected]

thanks and regards

josh

Mar 19, 2011

illegal activation of cller tune

vodafone has activated caller tune without my approval and deducted 30 rupees without intimating me.
my mobile no is 9836037950.This is happened second time in a row.i want my 30 rupees back and request to look into it so that it doesnt happen again.

Sep 15, 2010

COURT SUMMON LETTER

I had vodafone postpaid connection no.9647385141.Bt due to some basic problems i had to close my postpaid a/c.The last bill was Rs.1010.83(with late fine Rs.100) due date 27.03.2010.As I was out of my home I couldn't pay the amount by going to vodafone store.As they too come to collect the amount at doorstep.But they didn't came nor notified me any reminders about my bill.To my surprise on 15.09.2010 they sent two officials alongwith a summon letter from Berhampore(WB) court at my home for the payment & threatened to either pay the bill or go to the court for hearing.

They collected Rs.1399 insted of Rs.1010.83 from my father at home.

My complain is that is it the procedure to collect the bill.Or they should atleast send me a reminder letter for the remaining bill.Without any notifications they sent me a summon letter from court.

It was really harrassing & a prestigious issue for me as I am an bank employee from a nationalised bank.

What should I do.

Thanking You

Suvendu Paul

Jul 9, 2010

Can't recharging online

Some days ago I was recharged my prepaid number with HDFC bank netbanking. But now I am unable to recharge my prepaid vodafone number online with HDFC Bank netbanking.

Jun 19, 2010

call list

my prepaid vodafone mobile no is 9732563438 just looking for the call details for the month of JUNE,2010. will u be able to please email [email protected]