Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

aniket1241

Jul 3, 2020

Very slow internet

Can't use my data properly. Very slow data Speed plz do something abt it.
Nickynick

Jul 29, 2019

No network access at homeplace

We have been contacting Vodafone customer care since 3-4 months, they have been averting our complaint of no network access. There's no network at our home place. It's very difficult to communicate. Even visiting the local Vodafone store didn't made any difference. Please help us in this matter.

Jun 22, 2019

SMS contents to be recovered

I am esteem customer of vodafone post paid user since long time.I am a employer of JLL India company in IFM( Integrated Facility Management) as Assistance Manager. One of my supplier lodged a compliant against me to JLL legal team as i was asking bribe via SMS by my cell number # 9582799977 on 29th Aug 17,but i did not.

So many times i have done humble requests to Vodafone for retrieve the SMS content of my cell phone, but they did not provide it. Hence humble request you to tell your team to ask Vodafone official provide me the contains of that SMS for follow dates. 29th Aug 17, recipient Cell # 9953067565, Time 17:16:59 and 19:12:42.

It can save my professional life, and this SMS contains will prove me innocent and honest.

Amit Kumar Rai 9582799977
Ritu soni

May 5, 2019

Unknown call

Muje unknown number s lgatar call aa rhe h. Hr baar number change hokr aa rha h plz stop

Unknown call

Manish Wadhwa

Apr 12, 2019

network booster complaint

meri shop kei saath vodafone nei network booster lagwaaya hai jisse hame pareshaani ho sakti hai aapse request hai ki pls aap is booster ko yaha se hatwaakar kisi free space mei lagwaaye jisse hame koi pareshaani na ho hamaara address hai 1127 main market ram bajar najafgarh new delhi 110043 mera contact no hai 9250073001,9873729394

network booster complaint

Sruti Thakur

Mar 20, 2019

Incorrect deduction of money

I recharged 199/- today through my vodaphone app. The balance was deducted from my sbi account but the recharge is not done yet. In customer care the person said that it will be refunded if recharge is not done. The vodafone no is 7407097756. I want my money back ASAP. Didn't expect that from you. Regretting why I did that through that app. Reference no. of transaction is IGAFRJWFE3. I want my money back.
Deepak Goel Delhi

Nov 21, 2018

Avoid Vodafone

I have a prepaid Vodafone connection and vodafone has been messaging me for the past 7 days that my outgoing will be stopped by 20th Nov 2018 if i dont recharge my phone. I see that I can still make outgoing calls. Which means the company has been unnecessarily trying to extract money from me. It is unethical. Vodafone is chor
Nitish Kumar

Nov 18, 2018

Slow internet speed

My vodane internet speed very slow
pablom007

Nov 14, 2018

NO SIGNAL AND COVERAGE

Dear Madam / Sir

I, Pallab Mukherjee staying at B 304 Chittaranjan Park, New Delhi 110019would like to a lodge a complaint for breach of contract against Vodafone. I am holding multiple Vodafone mobile number and my primary number is 9999504124. Inspite of repeated complaints of zero signal and poor coverage to Vodafone Customer care team as well as their Appellate office (Ms. Swati Singh) in my location since past 8 months. Till date the problem is not rectified, also the appellate authority when contacted refused to connect us to Ms. Pooja Mehra who is head of the Vodafone Appellate Authority for Delhi and NCR. The complaint number is 555893108, People calling us on our mobile phone are unable to contact us or reach us, even if the calls come through it is barely audible by either parties. A copy of the mail received from Vodafone is pasted below for your ready reference. I have more than 5 post paid Vodafone connections and I am paying a monthly rental for all the connections from Vodafone. This I clear case of cheating and harassment of customer by not providing services to it customers. My contact number is 9999504121 and landline 01146066020. Solicit your kind support and co-operation in this regard.

From: Appellate Delhi (DEL-NE), Vodafone India [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 13 November 2018 18:04
To: [email protected]
Subject: COMPLAINT 555893108 NO SIGNAL VODAFONE CHITTARANJAN PARK B BLOCK MAIN ROAD
Hello Mr. Mukherjee,
Thank you for contacting us regarding network related concern on your number 9999504124. With reference to previous correspondence, I would like to inform you that we have appraised the network issue to network team and as per feedback received best optimization for the 3G coverage has already done at your location. Further, for 4G coverage no immediate solution is available at your location. We appreciate your patience. Should you have any more question, kindly reply to this email and I will be glad to assist you. For future correspondence, you can refer to your service request number: 558383174.

Swati Singh
Appellate Office
Vodafone Delhi
Contact details:
For any queries call 199 (chargeable for agent access @ 50p/3min) or +91-98110 98110 (standard calling charges applicable)
For complaints/requests: 198 (toll free)
Appellate office : 011-71032211 Available between 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.(Monday to Friday)
Fax number: 011-26940154

Unnecessary harrassment
Hariverma

Oct 20, 2018

Juice Up Pack

Why is juice up pack activated without any prior notice or any permission. There is a deduction of RS.75 from my balance. I want a refund in my balance. If this will not happen then I will sue you in court.

Juice Up Pack

Arif Mansoori

Oct 9, 2018

My number block by trai

My Vodafone no is 9958932587 suddenly outgoing and incoming calls close and display show in barred without any reason and don't ask me by trai I don't able to understand plz help me sir I used this no 8 years loss of my bussiness plz tray to understand sir
Jatin Arora

Sep 28, 2018

My Number got blocked

Respected Sir / Madam,

My name is Jatin Arora. My outgoing and incoming calls and message are blocked since evening.
Kindly do the needful as soon as possible

My number is +91-9811710766.
sunderjit03

May 7, 2018

Debited from account but did not recharge

I recharged my Vodafone top up for Rs.12. Money got deducted from my account but it didn't get recharged my Vodafone number.
Please look into the matter and do the needful.

Thank you for using State Bank Internet Banking. Reference No. for Talence Technologies transaction of Rs. 12.0 from A/c ending 4093 on 07-May-18 at 19:47 is IGADMDLYN5.

Sunderjit

Debited from account but did not recharge

Shivangi Sikka

Apr 10, 2018

Not requested for VAS but activated and deducted rs.45

I have not requested for VAS service of WWE zone on my number but they have activated and deducted rental of Rs. 45 from my account balance. I want my refund back. This is total harassment on customers. My number is 9953828175

Not requested for VAS but activated and deducted rs.45

Any Person

Apr 3, 2018

Unknown calling or wrong number

This mobile no . 078388 20076 one person calling everyday 32 times 8:00pm to12pmany unknown person and his name showing true caller is Neetu kakkar location delhi sim service vodafone .and this wrong person calling only girls and unwanted taking to her please take action on him and block his number
Aaqi6

Mar 21, 2018

Too much delay in starting service

Vodafone is worst company ever to port in from other service provider. They take too much time to port the service . I switched from aircel to vodafone but its 15 daya vodafone doesn't start my service they keep saying it is in pending sir we are trying to process your request...
Preshak Jaswant

Jan 18, 2018

Money deducted

I did a recharge from my vodafone app of Rs.198. through debit card.
No activation confirmation is send to me.
When i called customercare to ask for a refund or to look into the matter. They said to me to wait for half am hour for activation.
After waiting for 2 hours . , I called again and explained the whole problem , they asked me to wait for 6 hours.
Next day i called them for help. They said money will be refunded after 5-6 days.
Now i am not sure what to do.
Voda Mob no - 9654403358
Alt no - 8510012696
Name - Preshak
Sex - Male
Located - R. K. Puram
Priyankarjun

Jan 11, 2018

Unnecessary charges

I used a no 9953923327 for 2 months​ and then I asked Vodafone operators to disconnect this no. But instead of doing this they changed my plan . Then after 3 months they called me and told that my 1000 ruppees bill is pending then I again called them and told the whole story . The operator again did the same thing and change the plan without my consent and not closed my no . Now today they called and told that my 1400 bill is pending and they are sending legal notice to me and they threaten me that they will drack me to court and all unnecessary kind of talk.
I want Vodafone to check their call recording and let me know whose fault is this and definitely this not he way no threaten a female
MATHAICHAN

Jan 3, 2018

Pre-mature termination of Pack

I have purchased from Vodafone a Pack for 28 Days having UNLIMITED calls, valid till Dec. 24, 2017.
In 10 Days the Pack was pre- maturely terminated and Vodafone started charging each of my calls.
Repeated Complaints to Vodafone did not have any effect. With so much difficulty, though a Complaint Number (2901866284)
was obtained, nothing happened and the illegal collection of call-charges continued.

My written Complaint to Vodafone Office was refused to be accepted, saying that it is the "company policy"

At last Vodafone responded to my Complaint through E mail and restored my Pack.

However, Vodafone repeatedly refused to answer my query as to WHY my Pack was pre-maturely terminated. Their silence points out that there is so many things to hide. Only one in a million customers makes a Complaint.

I understand that the abrupt termination of my Pack is deliberate and I am not the ONLY victim of this fraud. How many millions of Rupees Vodafone makes through these illegal means, has to be thoroughly investigated by a competent authority.

Mathai M. Paikaday,
Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India
E-42 Panchsheel Park, New Delhi - 110 017
Mobile Number 9811257600
E mail. [email protected]
Tarun Arora

Dec 13, 2017

Fraudulent value added service charges on mobile

Everyday vodafone is activating some or the other value added service on my mobile without my concent. I'm finding no way to deactivate them. Even after calling them 100 times I'm finding no solution. These guyz are pathetic. I want to port my number but I have to wait for 3 months

Mobile number: 9650846060
pragyag09

Nov 26, 2017

Vodafone network issue

Im not getting proper networks more than 3 months now its been 1.5 months complaining on 11th oct they said itwould get resoved by 20th nov now they want me to wait further im being chrged for roaming being in home location and they say they wont waive it if they it would be out of courtesy not what i can claim they make me feel as if im begging them after paying and appallete suffested to get a roaming plan rather than voicing to get the issue resolved their executives tell me to talk fast as they do not have time appallete calls and says she doesnt know when issue would be resolved and if i want she would send me porting procedure and then too sends an email saying she was able to address my concerm but still no trace of porting procedure. My concern and appeal is if vodafone isnt capable of providing basic telephone services how and why are the claiming to provide so many services they are misguiding and cheating consumers I was so taken aback by the sort of responses I have got each time from vodafone representatives I request you to please intervene they cant do whatever they want
jaideepvirk36

Nov 1, 2017

Money deducted but payment not updated

I paid bills on my Vodafone Postpaid number 7835813456, 7835803456 for Rs. 1116.32 and Rs. 1203.57 but the Payment has not been updated and I have not received any reference number. Please look in to the matter and attend.
rainydays

Oct 25, 2017

Incorrect deduction of money

My phone no. is 9599947460. Two days before, I recharged my phone online for INR 352, but the balance in my Vodafone account remained zero. I thought it might have been an error of some sort, and recharged the same amount again. To my dismay, my balance still remained zero, but the sum of INR 352 had been deducted twice from my bank account! Even though I made the payment and my account got debited, I'm still without balance here. And Vodafone customer service is not toll free. I have tried countless times to contact them and explain the problem, but such a facility is absent. Since my balance is zero, I cannot even contact their customer service to rectify the situation and refund my money. Please help me out.
pshukla38

Oct 24, 2017

Network issue

Dear Sir/maam

This is to inform you that I am facing network issue in my number which is 9839871177 since last 4 month and I am using vodafone from last 5 year.
I am unable to use data due to network issue.
I called to vodafone cc on june they said the issue will be resolver by 10 Aug 17 now the date already passed and they again asking time till 10 of oct which is also passed.
I spoke with cce mr indrajeet,he din't give proper response and said ok I can go for another operator,
He suggest me a plan for 399/- but what is the mean of plan change if I am not able to use my data due to network issue and I just reacived msg that my plan got change from 499/- to 399/- and I am the fool person who don't know the plan of 399/-.
So now you suggest me what should I do now.
I didn't pay my bill and I m not going to pay as I didn't used services.

Hoping for a positive responce.

Prashant shukla