Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Ankit Sharma

Feb 24, 2014

Call barred without notification

I , Ankit Sharma, have been using vodafone services (9899177086) from last 1 yr. I got this no by vodafone executive sit in my office as corporate connection. I pay all my bills on time no overdue is on my this no.
Today 24 feb when i try to make a call to my friend around 3 PM , my phone notify me to disable call barring option , i wonder i didn't find any such option in my handset. Then i realized that even i am not getting any incoming call as caller is getting a message that my no is temporary out of services. When i called to customer care executive from my colleague mobile the i came to know that services to my no are temporary stop because company need my document to update. I surprised that company need my valid document after 1 yr . And if they required they should have informed me in advance and given me some time to submit the required document.

How can a company stop the services of his customer without informing to him on a issue like this. I didn't call to customer care i never come know the reason of my call barred.

Customer care executive confirmed me that they send me a message today on 02:08 Pm and immediately after that all services to my no has been stop.

I hear that this is against the consumer law, no telecom company can stop the services of their customer without notify him.

Please let me know how to make a complain against the company if this is not the right way to complain,

Ankit Sharma
afridi

Feb 18, 2014

My Vodafone No assign to some

This is to inform that i was using vodafone No(9811509613) last one year, due to some problem my phone was off last one and half month around. when i switch on my phone, it is showing, sim card not available, i called up to 198, Customer care exe. said ur no is assign to some one, so please go to vodafone centre, i reached and complain against he said, Sir this is not our fault, this is done by TERI, i felt to understand why service provider doing such kind of thing my balance was Rs 140, balance also lost,,,,,,No was very import, so if it is retrieve please do it is.

Sayed Afridi
Mob:9910099532
krashid34

Feb 9, 2014

unnecessary charges in my postpaid no 9582808446

my name is rashid khan and i m using a postpaid connection mob no is 9582808446 last 3 year and always paying my bills on time but the current month vodafone have charged me rs 297 internet charges which I have never used and also I have sent the mail to Vodafone company and the said that these are the genuine charges so I would like to request you please help me out they people are mentally harassing me on the daily basis.
Rajesh kumar rawat

Sim activaction

I have ported a Mobile number from airtel prepaid to vodafone postpaid (9650581066).

But my airtel number has stopped working but my vodafone number yet not activated.

I have called to vodafone customer care an number of time but they are not able to help me.Instead of helping me they are making excuses(that system is not working call after 4 hours.)

Now the problem is its been more than 7 hours this number is not activated.

I am struck because of this poor service from vodafone..

Its my humble request please activate my sim.....

Rajesh kumar
NaveenKP33

URGENT::::: I NEED MY CONNECTION BACK AND I HATE VODAFONE

I would like to escalate and complaint the miss behave and negligence of Vodafone Officers.

I would be raising my complaint even in the police station with the help of my Family Lawyer Under Sections INDIAN PENAL CODE 408, 415 and 420 on Vodafone Karnataka Officer.

Reasons:

Disconnecting my Vodafone Connection without notification and because of this i'm not able to reach out to my Mother who is in other city.

Collection Agent has told lie that they came to collection point and I wasn't available - Which is Greatest LIE.

And they are putting late payment charges just like that even for their mistakes. Just think if they do like this every time and they earn money with no effort, hurting innocents.

This is highly unexceptionable in INDIA. You may think people ignores/forgets, that would be in movies.

Every time the Customer Service agent calls me they always ask for money but not taking any action on my problem.

Collection agents never called me as per scheduled date and time.

And the connection shows 'ROAMING' network even at my home.

PLEASE HELP ME........... ELSE YOU WILL BE PAYING FOR YOUR MISTAKE.
NaveenKP33

URGENT:::::

Reasons:

Collection agents never called me as per scheduled date and time.

And the connection shows 'ROAMING' network even at my home.

PLEASE HELP ME........... ELSE YOU WILL BE PAYING FOR YOUR MISTAKE.
tanuj sahni

Dec 21, 2013

not providing full data usage and deducting unnecessary charges

i had taken a 3g 1gb pack of internet which has to expire on 22 dec. but on 11th suddenly a msg of data pack expiration came,i continuously complainted for it. but the vodafone didnt provided me any valid solution.
n now they r finally slipping their hands saying that u had used ur data pack usage that is why we cant help u in it further. rather i had not used even 40percent of my data available. as im a regular user of 3g service since its launch on vodafone.
and also when u use ur data plan there is a system generated msg being sent by voafone alerting u regarding the data usage.
when 90percent is used a alert msg is sent sayong u have used 90% data.
on using the whole data usage a msg comes saying the data on ur data plan on ur number has exhausted further u can use the net on these rates n the rates r given.
i had received no such msg, just one msg that the data pack has expired.
this clear says its a system generated error.
i still had data remaining but due to their error i got my plan deactivated earleir and also i got charged for the internet.
and also the relationship person on the number provided to me misbehaved badly with me.
my contqct no. 09811933105
Asif Naaz

Dec 6, 2013

fake calls from pakistan

I also received same call from no ############ yesterday, and he told me i have won Rs 25 lac from Vodafone lucky draw and asked me to call on 00923039448337 ths number...but i dint called..nw i search n came to knw tht there r many ppl getting call n suffering such problems...plzz take action against them...
Neeraj Narula

Dec 5, 2013

Conversion from Postpaid to prepaid

Mobile No 9999878466

I was using the above mentioned postpaid number from last one year. But because of its usage I thought to get it convert in to a prepaid.

For the same I went to my nearest vodafone store ( Krishna Nagar ) and get it converted after payment of my balance bill of Rs. 750.

A new prepaid SIM card having number :- 83134972160HLR1SY05984 was issued to my in this regard on 2nd of November.

But around three days ago I got a call from vodafone store that the SIM issued to You is corrupt, so replace it as soon as possible. On reaching there I came to know that my number is deactivated wihtout any intimation on 3rd of December.

Mr. Prashant, executive at Vodafone Store( Krishna Nagar) told me, that they cant reactivate my number in prepaid. However if you are ready to get it convert in to postpaid you can get the same number.

As I said because of my usage of this particular number I convert it into prepaid but again accepting it as postpaid is such a stupid thing.

Further it is not out of place to mention that I got my number converted on 2 November but till today security is not refunded to me & even they are asking me to deposit Rs. 250 as security amount for activation of new postpaid SIM again.

You are requested to look into the matter and reactivate the mentioned number as prepaid only.

Your earliest action in this matter is highly oblidge.

Oct 29, 2013

Regular Network problems and the Fraud made by Vodafone customer care executives

I am facing regular network problem on my Vodafone prepaid number 9953147942. For this I have complained and still complaining to Vodafone complaint numbers 198,nodal officer number,appellate authority number from 16th August 2013.
So many commitments have been made by their side and as a result besides the network problem I wasted lots of my valuable time and money.
I request you to kindly check all my complaint(Telephonic and mail) details I had registered to Vodafone customer care executives.I hope my problem will be solved here as soon as possible and a strict action will be taken against the crime and culprits.
Thanking You
Dilpreet Kaur

Oct 10, 2013

Monkey in the area

Hello Sir,

We have seen two monkey in our building ( GH 5 AND 7) Gate number 5. They were attacking so many people in the area. For the whole day they were wondering here and there in the building or in the park behind the building.

Dilpreet Kaur
thabsheera

Sep 25, 2013

caller tune offer

iam using a vodafone sim.please give me caller tune special offer 17per/month offer.i asked this service vodafone care.but no response
gogia34

Sep 12, 2013

Regarding labs my Vodafone 2 Vodafone minutes Approx 922 minutes on 04/09/2013

Deaar Team,

I have registered my complain but no response
My complain no; 2389143798 its my No: My Name is Alok Contact for me that no: 9899551544
Today My Vodafone Minutes has labs (922 Approx) is validity is 4th September, 2013 till 23:09:32 i.e. (11:09 PM ).
I Recharge with Rs. 52 (03:52 PM). My Vodafone Minutes is not carry forward and not Shown My Remaining minutes plz help me and give proper solution plz. verify the Complain and give proper solution. Plz. Listing the conversation of Me & Ur Excecutive (Prabhakant dubey,) (Ravi Give complain No: 9820898208) (Deepak Floor Supervisior) (Rahul Give Ref No : 505012813) Plz. Help me & call 9899551544 its urgent.
I have attach reply for vodafone Sr. excecutive but my minutes is not show plz. action immediately.
Plz. Contact its urgent 9899551544

Aakash Aggarwal123

Aug 24, 2013

Unnecessary bill charges

I am submitting a complaint against vodafone for generating my unnecessary bill for my vodafone number 9999967625. I have been use this number since long time. According to vodafone they generate my bill for 24th Apr to 23rd May is Rs.2600 approx. in which they charge me Rs.1900 approx. for internet usage. But in this cycle a bundling offer of 3G Internet a already activated on my number for a purchased of samsung mobile galaxy grand. In this offer i got 2-2GB, 3G DATA Usage for 2 Months. This cycle is 16 Apr to 15 May 2GB and 16 May to 15 June 2GB that is all information provided by the vodafone customer executive to me. At the whole period of my bill cycle 24 Apr to 23 May a bundling offer is activated on my number. On 15 May at the time of completion of 1 month i checked my data balance and it shows approx 32 MB left. That means i did not use my data accessibly. Then according to my bundling offer next month should start from 16 May and as usual i checked my data balance on the same day 16 May this shows no data. Then i called the vodafone customer care 4-5 times on 16 May and they told me that due to technical problem data does not shown your account but its already activated and you can use it without any worry. Then after a week data balance shown in my account and they sent me a bill of Rs.2600/- approx. which include 1900/- approx. for internet charges. And on 2nd of July the bard my number and deactivated all services i.e. Outgoing calls, messaging, internet etc. Then i called customer care so many times and visited vodafone store but they din't help me. They said i used my data in access. But i am unable to understand that how could i used it in access. Unless at the end of month data already left in my A/c. Then before few days i received a call from Vodafone Customer care then he was trying to understood this query and he gave me a concession of Rs. 1000/- in my bill which i rejected. Because why should i need to pay this internet charges of Rs.1900/- approx because there is no any fault of mine. Then he said me to consult his senior and asked me to have a time of 2 days for making a solution of this problem. Then i did not received any reply from there and recently i received a demand notice by e-mail from vodafone to pay this bill within 7 days otherwise failing which they shall be constrained to initiate civil and criminal proceedings against me. I don't know where is my fault in all this. Why Should i need to pay this amount of Rs.1926/-. Kindly take a necessary action regarding my complaint and do the needful. Thanks (Aakash Aggarwal) Contact no. 9999050514.
Davinder Anand

Aug 23, 2013

Phone not activated

I had lost my above phone in a theft on 24th July 13 & approached your Noida centre at Sector-18 with copy of FIR.
PLEASE MAKE A NOTE THAT I AM USING THIS NUMBER FROM LAST 8 YEARS (MY POSTAL ADDRESS IS SAME & UNCHANGED)
On demand of Vodafone I paid 250/- for new SIM
I spoke with your representative at #117 for my ID verification on 26th July 13
There after my phone was disconnected
On 27th July 13 I visited at your C-scheme Jaipur centre
I was informed my SIM has got corrupted and was issued new SIM
I was told this will get active
Since then my phone is not working
I called Vodafone helpline (111), today 19.08.13. To my surprise I was informed that your address confirmation is pending
I was informed that Vodafone representative visited my address and I was not available. (in actual no body has visited my house so far)
I demand why my phone was made inactive without intimating to me. Why Vodafone representative did not contacted me, if he visited my house.
Why & how all my bills were posted to my address previously, please check your records.
I need to understand why Vodafone is happy to harass their customers. Please note my other number 09166985000 of Airtel was restored in less than 1 hour.
I am using this number from last 8 Years, but every time I approach for such issues I get ONLY Harassment from Vodafone.
With this mail I request TRAI to investigate the case and save me form further harassment of Vodafone.
Dhanwani

Aug 19, 2013

Payment not processed

I have make payment of Rs1000 to my friend mobile number 7838559900 , but the payment is not processed by vodafone and the amount is deducted from my account .

please refund my amount as soon as possible
BHARAT BASIST

Aug 8, 2013

security money not returned

I woud like to complaint about vodafone security money which has not been returned to me which they promise they will do.
After visiting so many vodafone centres they just give me the complaint number. but its been more then 2 years i havent recieved anything although its not a big amount, but its about manipulating and selling postpaid items.
my no is 9873343796.Earlier it was post paid but now its prepaid but vodafone is liable to pay my security money.

Bharat
subby123

Aug 6, 2013

Disturbing phone calls

Pls block calls from ph no 9874754263 coming into 9830633485
nagaraj mokashi

Jul 31, 2013

spam messges

Dear Sir, I am receiving spam messges from your vodophone cell no 9972003267 I am not aware of this number , i dont know from where they got my number i even dont know he /she ,and is troubling me a lot. .when i call to know whos he /she they dont receive call at all ,after few hours a single miss call he /she will give . Mine is bsnl cell 9480608832. This has been happening for the past couple of weeks. please stop or block that number for my number 9480608832. I called my service provider bsnl they asked to complain to vodophone to block such unknown number messages .

I hope you will take neccssary action against the number and do the needful of blocking of the number 9972003267 from which i am receiving messages and missed calls.

thanking you for your kind cooperation.

Regaards
mokashi
Dr Chandi Biswas

Jul 31, 2013

shows negative balance after 3-4 days of recharging

Myself Dr C Biswas, mob No is 9649042489, frequently shows negative balance after recharging, give me a call details of last 2-3 months , so i hv knowledge about my call, otherwise I wl take proper action
mks

Jul 17, 2013

Regarding new Sim

This is manoj staying in C-184 gandhi vihar mukherjee nagar.i n loost my sim on 6-07-13.than i visited model town branch for the same no sim.The person refused me to give new pre paid sim ,he said that we can provide you only post paid sim,if comapny wants to runing with postpaid only ,they should stopped the all pre paid sim
.I purchased the no from my grand mother name kanta sharma (9999439852).

Do the needfull

Manoj kumar Sharma
9311969187
maheshpipal

Jul 16, 2013

Discontinuation of number and improper bill charging

Application is attached...

Discontinuation of number and improper bill charging Discontinuation of number and improper bill charging

NITINTHUKRAL14

Jul 10, 2013

payment not credited to my number 9811260055

Hello sir/mam
MY NAME IS NITIN THUKRAL and i have the vodafone connection 9811260055 since more than 10 years .. i made a payment of 1000 rs on 17 April at Punjabi bagh branch through the machine at the store . inserted 1000 rs note and the machine became blank at 7:45 AM.
i reported this problem to the guard and went to the store around 11:00 AM and I made the payment of 1000 rs again that day which was credited to my account the same day... and i reported to the staff named PANKAJ about the morning 7:45 payment ,who got this checked through cctv and got it confirmed that the payment will be credited within 1 week but the payment is not being credited till date . ... Since then i am being reporting this problem to all the means i have .. went to the vodafone store nearly 10 times in these 3 months .. got all the false promises .. even the store manager MR. SACHIN promised me 6-7 times that it will be credited in 3-4 days ..
but nothing has happened..
i have called vodafone relationship customer number 01171711111 about more than 20 times ..each time they said they will do it soon ...
and in the mean time vodafone has been hitting me with their collection calls and harassing me .. and also blocking my phones with the ivr speeches .
now what to be done to compensate me ????please reply me .. i need my 1000 rs credited to my account and also for the late charges to be removed ... and what for the harassment i have been facing since 3 months ?????
waiting for reply.
NITIN THUKRAL
Vs thakur

Jun 21, 2013

Sim not active

I purchase one Vodafone sim Mobile No is-9999027048 (Sim No-82015877811) Purchase from Mas Callnet India Pvt ltd. Okhla New Delhi-20 So I want Activet This sim now if your company can't Activet this sim plz Reply me after I port this sim.

Jun 11, 2013

misappropriation in bill

I have been given itemized bill. the total SMS shown are local -341 and national- 21 (page9). but its charged for 494(local) and 24(national) (page3).
on making a call and talking about the same on 111. the person said the extra messages are ones which exceeded one message. however i verified from the entries with time given and found that each message which exceeded a single message is written in multiple entries! proof- these entries with difference of fraction of seconds are the ones with multiple messages in one go and are counted separately!
02/06/13-22:32:49 0:00 0.6
02/06/13-22:32:51 0:00 0.6
02/06/13-22:35:32 0:00 0.6
02/06/13-22:35:34 0:00 0.6

on telling him this, he went back and came up with another explanation.
so first proof - that the reason being given was wrong and on counter arguing it was immediately changed!
after that almost for half and hour i tried to explain and he kept repeating and then when i asked please transfer to senior, i was put on hold and after 15-20 minutes the same guy came in, repeating same things. again i explained him, again he put me on hold for senior and finally disconnected.

i have been vodafone customer for past 5 years now. had converted from post to pre for some personal reason and am now back to post last month as they were offering some good offers. however for every other thing i am being required to either call, remind them or mail.
and now this billing.

its too much of harassment. its a clear case of misappropriation and proof enough with them also changing their explanation.

correct it asap. I will only be paying 50% of bill now.

and you will have to compensate for pain and agony that you are giving. I will not be paying you any service tax.

my name- saumya gaur