Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

JAINKAMAL66

Jun 11, 2013

VODAFONE CHARGED BILL FOR UNSUSED SERVICES

I AM VODAFONE 9312275609 USER.I USED SAMSUNG 2 SIM MIBILE.I TAKE INTERNET SERVICES FROM ANOTHER AIRCELL SIM 828556327. BUT VODAFONE SEND BILL RS ABOUT 1400 IN MAY 13 AND RS 1900 IN JUN 13. WHILE I PAY MY MOBILE USES, VODAFONE STOPPED MY MOBILE SERVICES.I COMPLAINT TO NODAL OFFICERS AND TRAI.BUT ALL IN VAIN. I SUFFERED FROM 2 MONTH.THERE ARE NO ANYONE WHO PROVIDE JUSTICE AND STOPPED VODAFONE CHEATING.HOW CAN I PAY THAT BILL WHICH SERVICES NOT IN USE.
Capricorn1986

May 29, 2013

Customer service

Hi i am using vodafone number from last so many years but todAy i felt so bad dat i am using this number,

Me and brother decided to hav plan details of 3g,he caled airtel from his number n i caled vodafone ,his cal got conected n in jusz 3mins he had al details where as i was on hold ,as executive had kept me on hold again n again by saying i am trying to look for plans,then when i asked him to conect me to senior he said al are busy wont talk to u right now, and the worse part is there was so much noise in the back ground that i was not able to belive where i hav dialed an the excutive was sounding as if he was drunk..was saying same thing again n again r u able to listen to me .. I dont know wat it was the impresion was not profesional the cal time was 13 minutes n result was zero where as in just minute cal airtel explained us 2g n 3g plans..we are paying for that cal then how can u waste it ..i understand that 50paisa is sumthng tht ppl dont care abt but time which was wasted is the main criteria when the same thing was done in inutes by airtel then why so much time by vodafone

I contacted them again after five minutes then the excutive told me that wat prob i hav ,i told me dat its regarding last cal as executive didnt behaved wel..thn he told me dat sorry cant conect u to my supervisor as u r not giving me proper reason n we need proper reason to transfer the cal then after few minutes he said fine wil do it n then he disconnected the line then third time after waiting for almost 5/6minutes my cal got conected to supervisor

Now my question is that why the line cant b transfered to senior widout teling the problem..how cud i tel the execuive abt other executive who wid take the responsibility that line wud b transfered as it happened wid me in second time that he disconnected the line

This was not at al expected from vodafone services

May 19, 2013

wrong information given by system and executive

I am using a Vodafone post paid number (9654889400). Few months back i bought a new phone which is Samsung galaxy grand . I got a handset bundle offer from Vodafone i.e. 2 GB 3G data for 2 months.it got activated on 25th feb 2013 & my billing cycle is 1st.i used 3G for a month & i got a call from Vodafone asking about the experience of 3G.vodafone executive told me that this bundle offer will play according to my billing cycle.now on midnight of 1st may 2013 this offer expired.i received my bill and i found that it has Rs 2484 which is shown as 3G usage from 25th april to 2nd may 2013.
i called customer care and the executive told me that you exceeded the 2GB plan and you have used some 350 Mb extra.
infact i got many calls from Vodafone regarding this offer and they confirmed me that this offer will end on 1st midnight.i used to check my remaining 3G balance regularly.on 29th april the balance was 781 MB.i called customer care on 30th april.mr shantanu mukharjee was the name of the executive i had words with.even he confirmed me that i am still left with 781 MB and i am supposed to use it till 1st midnight.
now when i called Vodafone care after seeing my bill they told me the same story that i used more than 2 GB.i asked the executive to launch a complaint but he refused and told me to send a mail to [email protected] and [email protected]

I received a mail and again same story that i overused it.

my questions..-
1. If i used over 2 GB and this 2gb got over on 25th april why did your executive gave me wrong information that i am left with 781 MB.
2. If its a human mistake then why your system was showing me 781 MB till 2nd may 2013.
Manish Malik

May 8, 2013

fraud

hello myself manish malik lives in delhi anand vihar i had just converted my dolphin number through MNP into vodafone (9013122282) ms. bharti batra who miss guide me and commit fraud with me. i wanted a plan of rs.249 with 800 minutes free and she provide me someone else my receipt no. is SCCE 9013 and bharti batra no is 9811917438
himanshubatrag

Apr 25, 2013

Services Barred

I am using vodafone from last 3 years and now I joined HCL and got benefit of corporate plan, so i converted my no in to post paid and as per company i was updated with my new site on indution so I updated the same office address to the vodafone however my training started at different location and my outgoing services were barred after dropping single message. and after that I struggled a lot and updated my documents again to the vodafone on ([email protected]) and they ask me 72 hours for processing my verification once again and second day I received a call from the persona who visited my office site and verification done, however my incoming services are also barred now without any prior notice. i am in trouble and want my prepaid no back because i am totally disconnected from everybody due to this crap and i have a ticket no (SR2344911516) according to which my no should be started by today however the time frame is passed and no action is shown on the same.

your response will be highly appreciated.

Apr 24, 2013

VODAFONE: - UNJUSTIFIED MOBILE BILL

My mobile number is 9953307025. I am using this number since last six years as a post paid connection and my average monthly bill remains between Rs.1500- Rs.2000.

For the period 11.03.2013 to 10.04.2013 (billing circle) I received bill for Rs.21006/- which is 10-14 times of my average monthly bill. Vodafone customer care executive told me that the same is due to internet uses. However during said period internet facility was not available for aprox. 15 days on my mobile.

Through mobile I generally check my mails and operate facebook and replying of mails, downloading, etc are being done through my office laptop, thus I am having always minimum uses of internet from my mobile. I do only necessary things from my mobile and according to my uses I have taken 1GB/Rs.250/- data plan.

I sought clarification in this respect from the Vodafone through emails but my every e-mail has been replied by their set language and no specific answer was given to me. They failed to give me the proper clarification. There is lot of harassment from Vodafone side. They barred my services. They are sending again and again payment reminder this is really not tolerable things.

I need solution, company like Vodafone is doing robbery work by charging any amount to the customers.

Lalit Kumar Gupta
Email: - [email protected]
vishlawath vikas

Apr 13, 2013

Vodafone

Sir, This is V.Vikas.

Im using Vodafone corporate sim card since six months with numbers 8886061278, 8886061279. I wanted it to convert it into from postpaid to prepaid. I applied for it on 3rd of April at vodafone store at S.R.NAGAR Branch in HYDERABAD and cleared all the amount which was 400rs for the number 8886061278 card & 420rs for the another number 8886061279 and they gave me two new sim cards with sim numbers 8991130240594661818 & 8991130340571636484 for which they charged 25rs for each. I have been told that the very next day they will carry forward the request and soon it will be activated.On 6th April I called to customer care, I gave them my new sim card numbers they said your amount has been cleared and with in 48 hrs new sim will be activated.for conversion. But again after 48hrs my new card was not yet been activated.when I called back to customer care they said more 48hrs it will take for conversion. Yesday which is 13th of April I called to customer care, they said my request has not yet been received, where as i was been told that the request will be carry forwarded the very next day which was next of 3rd of April which is 4th of April. Yesday when I lodged a complaint to customer care. Today which is 14th of April i received a call from the same S.R.NAGAR branch telling that I have given entered wrong sim card numbers.Sir if i have entered wrong numbers they would have called me the very next day or the other day and I was treated badly on the call, I said them I will lodge a consumer complaint against, they said do what you what to do, we have some procedures . Sir, I request you to please kindly look into the issue.

Mar 17, 2013

International texting and phoning

For the past week, I have not been able to phone abroad or text abroad via my Vodafone (prepaid connection). I registered a complaint, and my complaint number is 2331. I was told action would only be taken 8 days after my complaint, at the earliest. That is more than a week for a simple complaint, when I need ISD all the time!
Subsequently I tried using my two other Vodafone connections to call or text, using two different instruments and even from those numbers I cannot connect abroad at all.
Is there a general problem at Vodafone? Should I change all my phones to some other company's connection if Vodafone has decided not to provide ISD services?
A. ROY

Mar 6, 2013

wrong full committment

Couple of days back i got a call from vodafone sales team and they told me that there is a scheme going on switching your prepaid number to post paid number. They told me i will get 300 sms free, 800 mins, one vodafone to vodafone free calls & 1 gb 3g data for rs.150. Same i confirmed with vodafone customer care by calling on 111 and they confirmed us that some scheme is going on which is for today only and vodafon customer care people only arranged documents pickup and everything.

Now my no. is already activated, i am still awaiting for for activation 1gb 3g plan for 150 and one vodafone to vodafone number to get free. I already had words with customers care many times and none of them are helping me out.they are just saying sorry

Why your sales team given me wrong full information?I just need my 3g data plan for 150 and voda to voda one number free calls.

Please do the needful.

Vasim khichi
email:- [email protected]

Feb 28, 2013

Applied for a new connection but after 4 days the services has not been activated

Applied for a new connection but even after 4 days the services has not been activated and all my documents have been given to the executive that came to my office to receive them.
I fear misuse of the documents, as the executive does not pick up call as i have been trying to call him over and over again and the vodafone care says that sorry we cannot help in this regard as document has not been received.
The connection that i applied for was a corporate connection and i applied it by calling at vodafone care and at that time they were very active to send executive but now nobody is responding.

The number that i applied for is 9711711168

Please help

Feb 21, 2013

Failure to Deactivate Services from Vodafone No 9899006507 and use of illegal recovery methods by Vodafone Delhi

Dear Sir/Mam,

This is regarding the disconnection of my Vodafone no 9899006507. Please find attached my e-mail dated 13th November 2012 stating the failure of Vodafone to disconnect the number mentioned above due to the following reasons:
1. Upon clearance of unused dues of Rs 7030, the Vodafone store in Basant Lok, New delhi refused to disconnect the number on three occasions due to the following reasons:
a. Driving license rejected as valid photo id due to unclear image.
b. Pan card rejected as a valid id due to absence of address proof.
c. Passport presented as valid id, Vodafone store refused to disconnect the number and gave e-mail id of Vodafone care to disconnect the number.
2. My e-mails dated 12-11-2012 & 13-11-2012 to [email protected] from my e-ails id’s [email protected] & [email protected] respectively were not accepted as valid e-mails although i do not have any third e-mails id.
3. To register a new e-mail id i was requested to send an sms to 111 through the number 9899006507 which had not been in use by me for the past four months neither did i have the concerned sim card.

My e-mail clearly states that the dues had been cleared by me till date and that i shall not be liable for any future payment by Vodafone because of their refusal to disconnect my number.

To my utter shock i have been surprised by the visit of recovery agents by Vodafone to my house for recovery of billed amount of approx Rs 3600 against the following facts:
1. I have not received any bill/reminder either by mail or by post from Vodafone in the past six months.
2. No calls have been either received or made and neither have any sms been made from the number in the past 7-8 months.
3. The sim card has never been inserted to any phone to the best of my knowledge.

Adding to my worries the use of unprofessional language and rough behaviour of the collection agents sent by Vodafone to my house and has been very disappointing and I would therefore like to reserve my legal rights against the harassment by Vodafone Delhi.

I would therefore request you to kindly look into the matter and that I shall not be liable to pay the amount of approx Rs 3600 as claimed by Vodafone and neither any amount so produced in future.

Dec 24, 2012

Service on VODAFONE Number 9911797011

I am realy sorry that I have informed by your Nodal department contacted me after few day back and discussed the matter and assured me they will call me after some time with confirmed resolution.
After, two or three days the same person called me confirmed that the matter has been resolved at their side and payment is updated now.
Which is totally wrong and I am still defaulter as your customer care person called me and informed that no payment is received by them and demanded the paid-payment again.
So, I think no way to pay the payment to save my number and port-out the same with other service provider.

Now I have made a porting request and got my porting code which is valid for 05/01/2013.

Thanking you for your co-operation.

KAMALJIT WALIA

Dec 17, 2012

Hello Kamaljit,

Our team is working on your concern. We will get back to you with an update on the same in next 24 working hours.

Dec 16, 2012

Hello Kamaljit,

We called on your number but no one answered. Please let us know the right time to get back to you with assistance.

Dec 13, 2012

Network Issue

I stay in Vijaya Bank Layout, BG Road.
Been trying to contact Vodafone CC for around 1 year, until now the issue has not been solved. Whenever I contact them they say they are either searching for a place to install a new tower or are in the process of installing a new tower and also because my home lies in the 'outskirts'.

Actually the cellular network and as well their customer support was good during 2011 period and before. Must be that they are spending much on advertising nowadays.
My family members & the neighbors too face the same issue and are planning to shift to Reliance. Way better network than Vodafone & does not drop calls as far as I know.
I never hate Vodafone, but now I hate VODAFONE 'INDIA'.

Dec 7, 2012

UNWANTED SERVICE ACTIVATION

dear sir/maa'm

i have activated BIS 399 plan on my prepaid num 8554874793.
even then my main balance is deducting while i chat or use internet as 10paisa per KB .
please do something in this regard
i talked to Customer care executive also he asked me send msg to deactivate vodafone live (CAN VL to 144).. i did that too but that too not working ..

thanks with regards
umesh sharma

Nov 30, 2012

SERVICE NOT PROVIDED

Hello Chetan,

Kindly help us with your contact number at http://bit.ly/X7xSeQ and we will get back to you with assistance at the earliest.

Nov 30, 2012

SERVICE NOT PROVIDED

Hello Swapnil,

Kindly share your contact number with us at http://bit.ly/X7sSXq and we will have someone get back to you with assistance.

Nov 27, 2012

unable to contact customer care since last one year

Hello Brajesh,

Thanks for writing to us and for your time on the call. We're looking into your concern and will get back to you with an update in 24 working hours.

Kind Regards,

Nov 21, 2012

clip service

Hello Ashish,

Thank you for speaking with us. Hope we were able to address your concern.

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR.

Nov 20, 2012

Hello Neeraj,

We appreciate your time on the call. Thanks for getting in touch with us.

Nov 20, 2012

All incoming uotgoing calls not going

Hello Aparna,

Please share your alternate contact number with us at http://bit.ly/UScxWi so that we can address your concern better.

Nov 19, 2012

Deduction of Balance By vodafone without any justification thrice and for no reason

Hello Kanav Singh,

We called on your number but there was no response. Please let us know a convenient time to contact you again.

Nov 18, 2012

Wrong commitment to the customer

I am using vodafone network for telecommunication, but last week I lost my vodafone sim during travel.I request to the company for new sim Company sent me new sim on 15th november, but company sent me unactiveted sim, therefore i request to the company for activation of sim at 17th november. Company customer care employee Mr.Manpreet & Mr.Subham told me that your sim will be activete within 4 hours.Some employee of vodafone customer care again told me your sim will be activate in 24 hour's.

So i really very hurt due to the wrong commitment.
My request number is-2290587344
please help me.

My another cell phone No.-8130729541

Nov 18, 2012

Wrong commitment to the customer

So i really very hurt due to the wrong commitment.
My request number is-2290587344