Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Jul 20, 2012

Outgoing calls barred because of technical glitch on Vodafone's end

I had bought a vodafone sim from a local shop here, submitted all d reqd documents. n d number was active for 3-4.. after rechargin d account, all d outgoin calls and sms services wer barred... i dont know why... how can outgoing calls simply get barred that too after 3-4 days of usage?? on enquiry i was told that the shopkeep her had given d docs to d agent who in turn did the needful, but there was an internal problem at vodafone bcos of which they havent processed my documents and the outgoings calls got barred... if there is an internal problem at vodafone's end why do customers have to suffer for it????? now im told i hav to go to the main gallery and once again re-submit my docs.. why shud i go to all d troublw for sum stupid idiotic glitch at their end??????? bcos of this stupidity, my loved one cannot mek calls.. dat too in times of urgency... wit all kinds of strikes happening... im so raving mad at vodafone right now... n their customer care is no care at all ... wat wit all their 'sorry ma'ams' that u got to hear when they r least sorry, which meks d blood boil... wat i want right now is immediate redressal...

Jul 16, 2012

Irresponsible

Worst customer service VODAFONE. This is why I said Vodafone is irresponsible. I still have got any call from Vodafone after being told 3 days ago. Is this how you provide service to your customer? Is this how you show your happiness to help?

Jul 13, 2012

Hi Rethish,

We'll get back to you at the mentioned time.

Jul 12, 2012

Irresponsible

The number 8373905971 is the only alternate contact number I have and it's also from vodafone. The number is live, active and reachable unless you actually try to contact me. Please call me anytime after 3pm.

Thanks and Regards,
Rethish Kumar

Jul 12, 2012

Hello Rethish,

Please share a convenient time & an alternate contact number here http://bit.ly/NqyC4z for us to get back to you. We're unable to reach you on the given number.

Jul 11, 2012

Recieving Unsolicited calls

Hello Iramm Bidawat,

We were unable to get in touch with you on your number. Please share an alternate number here http://bit.ly/NJm1LN so that we can get back to you with assistance asap.

Jul 5, 2012

2gn internet pack service not activated even the amount paid to vodafone 5~6 times as per Vodafone executive instrcutions

Dear Sir/ Madam,
Re: complaint about an Mobile internet
Myself Shreekar A. Gudi from karnataka, India. My cell no. 7829015017 to this number i am facing too much problem from last 3 days I am not able to use mobile internet.. due to some error like "Unable to connect check your network settings. I have called to customer care and share my problem.. but they were not responding correctly. Please kindly do the needful and oblige. Hence i would have called to customer care more than 10 times. But i still didn't get a satisfaction.

Jul 5, 2012

Erased Digits

Hello Aakash,

Please visit your nearest Vodafone Store with your Recharge Card for further assistance.

Jul 3, 2012

sercice problem

Hello Atul,

Kindly note that we've sent you an email regarding the matter.

Jul 2, 2012

Extra 1.5 rs per call

Hello Druti,

Please share an alternate number here http://bit.ly/N6r9uS as we're unable to get in touch with you on the mentioned number.

Jun 28, 2012

my vodafone net cruise not working

Hello Deepika Tayal,

Kindly share your contact number and netcruise number here http://bit.ly/NQuRcQ and we will get back to you with assistance.

Jun 21, 2012

balance cut after time without resion

Hello Rinku Rao,

Kindly help us with your contact number here http://bit.ly/LD5etA and we will get back to you with assistance.

Jun 13, 2012

Pathetic Service Provider

Hello Avinash,

We assure that we are working on your concern and will get back to you in a short while. Thanks for your co-operation.

Jun 12, 2012

Pathetic Service

Hello Avinash,

Please note that we have called you on both your numbers but couldn't get in touch with you. Kindly let us know a convenient time to reach you.

Jun 12, 2012

Pathetic Service

Hello Avinash,

Please share your current and alternate contact numbers with us at http://bit.ly/LpPc7P so that we can address your concern.

Jun 5, 2012

Not activeted

My name Ajay kumar, Billing Adrress VPO Atali Tehshil Ballabgarh Faridabad 121004.Land Mark Near Kutti Mandir. I have applied for new post paid connection under Vodafone on 25th of May2012 through Datasys E- service Private limited, 8, Rani jhansi, 3rd floor. Ph no 9582798149. Receipt No: 54538. With sum of Rupees 250/- which is not been activated till today and i have not receive any information from them. I am not secure by leaving my ID, Photo and other information with them. I have also visited my nearest Vodafone outlet at Neelam bata road faridabad (Hr.), after putting my problem to them they have promise to give me a new no which I have applied on 1st of May, even than I am not been able to use my phone till today. I need your concern on the matter as soon as possible.

Jun 4, 2012

Not using service still getting bill.

This website helped me alot.
Thanks :)

May 29, 2012

Network Issue

Hello Anand,

Please share your number here http://bit.ly/KplpvL and we'll get back to you soon to address your concern.

May 27, 2012

VODAFONE: Mobile number Activation Trauma Faced

I have still not received any revert & resolution on my case. Kindly support !! I

May 24, 2012

mobile bill payment

Hello Nitin,

Thanks for writing to us. Please send us your number at http://bit.ly/KcY2oV so that we may address your concern better.

May 23, 2012

New Post paid connection

Hello G.S. Sharma,

Thanks for writing to us. Please send us your current and alternate contact number at http://bit.ly/Lo5MEq so that we may address your concern better.

May 23, 2012

New Post paid connection

I am not pleased with vodafone postpaid services

May 16, 2012

Hello Saumya,

As conveyed earlier, we would like to inform you that the charges towards internet usage are valid.

May 15, 2012

uninfomred deductions without any usage

i got a call from vodafone. trying to convince that usage has been initiated from my end.
to furthur my complaint let me put the following contradictions to your claim:

handset- i have been using the same smart phone for past 5 months along with the above said vodafone number and along with all the applications. to prove that the deductions are irrational-

a. check my log of all deductions since 5 months and see how many deductions for gprs exist.
b. to verify that the applications are old enough please have my phone and see the installed date of applications.

now to help you with your investigation (which is least of the priorities at your end) let me tell you that the only change I see is that there are 2G/3G/GPRS singnals in this area.

hence it is very well prove that there is no initiation at my end.

kindly address the matter keeping in mind the above facts and credit my accpunt with the unfair deductions.

saumya

May 15, 2012

Hello Saumya,

Thanks for speaking with our executive, trust we were able to address the matter.