Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Dec 6, 2011

Dear Mr. Nishanth,

Greetings from Tata Docomo!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to kindly provide us your Tata Photon connection details, e-mail id or your alternate contact number which will assist us in doing the needful.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at [email protected] or you can call us on 040-66570232.

Thanks and Regards,
Customer care
Tata Docomo.

Dec 1, 2011

Regarding worst service of customer care

Hi Ravi,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your number with us here http://bit.ly/vDP5bC so that we may be able to address your concern as soon as possible.

User619625

Nov 30, 2011

Fraud Calls from 00923037527171

Yes, I am also on the same boat. Offered bill discount and Goa holiday package and now they don't even answer my email/calls about the promotional services they offered.

Nov 30, 2011

Dear Mr. Nishnat,

Greetings from Tata Docomo!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Thanks and Regards,
Customer care
Tata Docomo.

Inaccurate billing

I DONT THINK THIS SERVICE CAN EVER HELP ANY CUSTOMER, , ANY PERSON EVER BOTHER TO READ THESE COMPLAINS ALSO...

Inaccurate billing

no action have been taken still the bank is having a negligence attitute

Nov 27, 2011

Getting unwanted call from a person

the person is harassing me on phone and i am getting pissed off. so my attitude is that the person should be punished

Aug 19, 2011

not activation of other vodafone free call no

Hi Boka,

Thanks for writing in to us and for the time on our call, trust we were able to address your concern. Please email us at [email protected] for any assistance in future, we'd be glad to help.

Aug 19, 2011

No help from customer care executive

Hi Guneet,

We're sorry to hear about your difficulty and regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your 10 digit mobile number with us here http://bit.ly/no4fuX We'll get back to you with assistance at the earliest.

Aug 18, 2011

unwanted messages from unknown no. regarding advertisement

I am very much thankful to this website and after that your response to query.

Aug 18, 2011

unwanted messages from unknown no. regarding advertisement

Hello Ravinder,

Thanks for writing to us and for your time on the call. Trust we were able to assist you with the info needed. For any further assistance please write to us at [email protected] Happy to help!

Aug 17, 2011

wrong deduction of charges

Hello Suujeet,

Aug 11, 2011

can u give my puk code no.

Hi Prashant,

Thanks for writing in to us with your concern. We kindly request you to visit your nearest Vodafone Store to obtain the PUK code. Please email us at [email protected] if there is anything else we may assist you with, we'll do our best to help.

Aug 8, 2011

Delievery of Bills

My problem has not yet resolved so please take some immediate action

Aug 5, 2011

balance reduce

@Sekhar: please do as @VodafoneIndia says. I too had a small issue, they settled it within 24 hrs. And they did it very nicely and politely.

Aug 3, 2011

Wrong deduction of amount from my vodafone account no.9999663688

Hello Madan,

Thanks for writing to us. Please note that you've been charged correctly as per the usage of VMC on your handset. If you need any further assistance please write to us at [email protected] Happy to help!

Aug 3, 2011

balance reduce

Hello Shekhar,

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please share your number with us here http://bit.ly/qlQ4i9 We'll look into the matter and get back to you at the earliest.

Jul 28, 2011

Mobile Number Portability, Poor service

Hello Anupam,

Thanks for writing to us. We request you to check with your donor operator for an update regarding your request. For any further assistance please write to us at [email protected] Happy to help!

Jul 27, 2011

Missed calls from no with ISD +92

I got a missed call from number 00923467313904 on 27th July 2011 around10:01 PM, and when searched from isd code +92 found that this number is from pakistan. I request vodafone team to look into this matter and how my no reached them.
thanks.

Piyoosh

Hi Vinit,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Please share your number with us here http://bit.ly/nfcsYR We'll look into the matter and get back to you as soon as we can.

deduct balance many time

Balance deduct and make call on 198 many time and request for refund balance but not refund my balance and not give me complain number. against vodafone.

deduct balance many time

Many time deduct my balance in my vadafone sim balance. i do many time complaint on 198 but he is not refund balance and give not complain number. please take any action against this.

Jul 20, 2011

bill after disconnection

Hello Imran,

Thanks for writing to us. We are unable to get in touch with you on the given numbers. Please note that your number has been activated now. Kindly share the receipt number and the agent name with us at [email protected] or call us on 198 so that we may assist you better. Happy to help!

Jul 20, 2011

Cheating

Hi Binu,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We tried calling you, but could not get through. Please share your alternate contact details at http://bit.ly/hzNUch so that we may be able to address your concern at the earliest.

Jul 18, 2011

not recieved full talk time on my number

Hi Nitin,

Thanks for writing in to us. We tried calling, but were unable to get in touch with you. Please be informed that Rs. 16.94/- was credited to your account on 15th July, 2011. Kindly email us at [email protected] for any further assistance, we're happy to help!