Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Jul 11, 2011

Promotional SMS

The SPAM SMS are still in continuation.
Please help me with the same.

Let me know where can i report their numbers and lodge a complaint.

Jul 11, 2011

broadband connection Speed

Hello Tarun,

Thanks for writing to us. We are sorry for the inconvenience faced. Please share your contact number with us at http://bit.ly/nZiIOm we'll get back to you with assistance at the earliest.

Vodafone Customer Care.

Jul 10, 2011

broadband connection Speed

fucking Customer Service of vodafone

Jul 9, 2011

no successfully recharge

Hi Baljeet,

Thanks for writing in to us and for the time on our call, trust we were able to address your concern. Please email us at [email protected] for any further assistance. We'd be happy to help!

Jul 6, 2011

call list last 6 month urgently

Hi Priya,

Thanks for writing in to us with your concern. We called you, but were unable to complete our conversation. Kindly share an alternate number and a convenient time with us at http://bit.ly/hzNUch so that we may be able to address your concern at the earliest.

Jul 1, 2011

cut the Balance money

It's ridiculous...even after talking to the customer service representatives (mind you -- 4 of them, including a supervisor -- I wonder if names should be revealed?) it's no use.

I used my hoe Wi-Fi connection and not Vodafone's. However, money was deducted for using my personal Wi-Fi service. When I called in, I was told that money is deducted but my internet services were shown to be deactivated. Then how was money deducted and who keeps track of these things if the company doesn;t?How does a company just deduct money without a customer knowing and without reason?

Jun 24, 2011

Delievery of Bills

Hi Surinder,

Thanks for writing in to us and for the time on our call, trust we were able to help with your concern. Please email us at [email protected] for any assistance in future, we'll do our best to help.

Jun 21, 2011

Missed calls from no with ISD +92

i got a missed call from number +923027211940 on 21st June 2011 around10:34 AM and when searched from isd code +92 found that this number is from pakistan. I request vodafone team to look into this matter and how my no reached them.

Sasmita

Hello Sir/Madam, (kidrock)

We are happy to have been able to assist you. We'd like to have your feedback about the given resolution at http://bit.ly/kfqJFK so that we may improve our efforts in assisting you. Your feedback is very valuable to us.

Hello Sir/Madam, (kidrock)

Thanks for writing to us and for your time on the call. Trust we were able to assist you with your concern. If you need any info, please write to us at [email protected] or call us on our toll free number 198. We'd be happy to help you!

UNNECESSARY CHARGES ON BILL

Hi Ankit,

We are happy to have been able to assist you. We'd like to have your feedback about the given resolution at http://bit.ly/kALdbP so that we may improve our efforts in assisting you. Your feedback is very valuable to us.

UNNECESSARY CHARGES ON BILL

Hi Ankit,

Thanks for writing in to us with your concern, we're sorry to hear about your difficulty and sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. We would like to inform you that the service is active for your number, and that a reversal has been processed for the charges. Kindly email us at [email protected] for any further assistance or you can also register complaints on our toll free number 198.

Jun 17, 2011

Pathetic Service

Hi Kavita,

We are happy to have been able to assist you. We'd like to have your feedback about the given resolution at http://bit.ly/kZfXBF so that we may improve our efforts in assisting you. Your feedback is very valuable to us.

Jun 17, 2011

Pathetic Service

Hi Kavita,

Thanks for writing to us and for your time on the call. Trust we were able to assist you with your concern. In case you need any further help, please write to us at [email protected] or call us on our toll free number 198. Happy to help!

Jun 13, 2011

amount deducted

hi,
MERA NAAM SUMIT HAI OR MERA VODAFONE MOBIL NO. +917838025454 HAI JISKO MAI 1YEAR SE USE KSAR RAHA HU. 1 MAHINE PAHLE MERE NO PER TV GUPSHUP KE EK SERVICE ACTIVAT HUE JISKO MANE NAHI SURU KIYA AAPNE AAP LAGI USKE BAAD MAINE VODAFONE ME CALL KIYA THO C.C. EXECUTIVE NE KAHA KE REQUST FORWARD KAR DI HAI AB AAP KE YE SERVICE BAND HO JAYE GE OR AAP KA JO BALANCE KATA HAI WO AAPKO MIL JAYEGA. BUT AAJ FIR SE USE SERVICE KA rs.30/- KAT GAYA MERE A/C SE.AAJ FIR BAAT KE THO SAB NE CALL KAT DEYA . MAI JANNA CHATA HU KE VODAFONE MAI SAB SALE CHOR HAI YA BHIKARI HAI JO BENA BATAYE AMOUNT KAT LETE HAI.KA MERA JO BALANCE (rs. 60) KATA HAI WO MUJHE WAPAS MIL SAKTA HAI. EK BAAT OR IN KE JO C.C. EXECUTIVE HAI WO AAPNA NAAM YA THO HERO KA NAAM BATATE HAI YA FIR BATA TE HI NAH

Jun 7, 2011

Deactivate the general combo pack service

It is observed that the vodafone mobile service providers are deducting 2/- rupees daily from my prepaid account. Even though i have not activated this service or even i have never ever asked to activate this service. It started deducting the amount from my prepaid balance. My mobile no is 9620187808 its banglore no

Jun 7, 2011

Deactivate the general combo pack service

It is observed that the vodafone mobile service providers are deducting 3/- rupees daily from my prepaid account. Even though i have not activated this service or even i have never ever asked to activate this service. It started deducting the amount from my prepaid balance. My mobile no is 9620187808 its banglore no

May 27, 2011

Improper deduction's

Hi Dilip,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We were trying to reach you but could not get through. We would like to get in touch with you regarding your concern. Please share your alternate contact details at http://bit.ly/m42Z64 We'd be happy to help!

May 21, 2011

Unwanted service activation

Hello Sir/Madam, (classic.decent)

Thanks for writing to us. We were unable to get in touch with you on the given number. Please share the correct contact details with us here http://bit.ly/hzNUch so that we may be able to assist you better. In case you have any further query, please write to us at [email protected] or call us on our toll free number 198. We'd be glad to help you!

May 16, 2011

Call services barrred

Hi Rahul,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We were trying to reach you but could not get through. We would like to get in touch with you regarding your concern. Please share your alternate contact details at http://bit.ly/kOWijt We'd be happy to help!

May 14, 2011

Call services barrred

Dear All,

Do not go to vodafone.They don't have technology like airtel

May 14, 2011

FOR THE AMENDMENT OF ADDRESS OF MOBILE 9899174761

Hello Sir/Madam, (9899174761)

Thanks for writing in to us and for the time on our call, trust we were able to address your concerns. Please email us at [email protected] for any assistance in future, we're happy to help!

UNFAIR AMOUNT

Hi Nupurma,

Thanks for writing in to us. We tried calling, but were unable to get in touch with you. Please share an alternate number with us here http://bit.ly/hzNUch so that we may be able to contact you and address your concern. Kindly email us at [email protected] for any assistance in future, or you can also register complaints on our toll free number 198.

UNFAIR AMOUNT

Where did you try to call me, i ahve not received any call as yet.Please note that you can share your number to discuss or write me an email.
Please call me, incase i am not able to pick, pl drop me sms and i will call you back.Please help me with the same

thanks a lot

mobile no. Portability

Hi Rahul,

We tried calling, but were unable to get in touch with you. Please share an alternate number and a convenient time here http://bit.ly/k26BKw so that we may be able to contact you and address your concern. For any assistance in future, kindly email us at [email protected], or you can also register complaints on our toll free number 198.