Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

pshukla38

Oct 24, 2017

Network issue

Dear Sir/maam

This is to inform you that I am facing network issue in my number which is 9839871177 since last 4 month and I am using vodafone from last 5 year.
I am unable to use data due to network issue.
I called to vodafone cc on june they said the issue will be resolver by 10 Aug 17 now the date already passed and they again asking time till 10 of oct which is also passed.
I spoke with cce mr indrajeet,he din't give proper response and said ok I can go for another operator,
He suggest me a plan for 399/- but what is the mean of plan change if I am not able to use my data due to network issue and I just reacived msg that my plan got change from 499/- to 399/- and I am the fool person who don't know the plan of 399/-.
So now you suggest me what should I do now.
I didn't pay my bill and I m not going to pay as I didn't used services.

Hoping for a positive responce.

Prashant shukla
Angel27l

Oct 24, 2017

Even after payment of Bill, excutive sout on me

My number is 989949152, I have made the payment of 700 80 rs extra of bill as 600 something. still they are not remove the bar. and executive of Vodafone Afrin shouted on me and use incorrect language instead of I was talking to her very politely. I talked to her on the number as 9811801114 which was given by Vodafone customer executive. When I was receiving the call, they did not mentioned anything about other number linked my number causing any problem. Vodafone are just making money not providing any services to customer and they hired illiterate people who even not know how to talk to customer. She all time shouting om me . even I asked her that I was talking to you very politely then why you are shouting. Please take care before hiring people like Afrin
Harpreet Singh Sunny

Oct 12, 2017

Unnecessary VAS charges

Sir i am Manager in OBC Bank and i have port my number 9891760171 from Airtel to Vodafone which is my biggest mistake. Sir from first day in Vodafone unnecessary Value added services charges has been charging in every month bill and when i am asking for these charges no satisfactory answers has been given by any of their employee. Sir my plan of Rs.499 from starting and this time generated bill more than 2000 which is unexpected and unnecessary VAS charges Rs.1400. Sir i have paid my bill amount as per my uses Rd.499+GST. Sir u r requested to please wave my unnecessary charges.
sunilsiwach1989

Oct 7, 2017

bill related

Dear ser
ser maine apne bill ki last payment (1900)₹ ki or uske baad mane voda fone coustomer care me call kar ke apna vodafone no.8587035838 ko band krne ke liye khaa pr vodafone ne usse baand nhibkiya or daily new plan or last two month ka bill bnaa diya or m uss no ko use bhi nhi kr rha plz solve this problem
Madhuri Sandeep Desai

Sep 21, 2017

recharge

I have done online recharge of Rs55 (11000sec validity 10days) offer on 19/09/2017But not yet activated pls help
Sunny8888

Sep 10, 2017

Vodaphone charges me for blank calls i get on my phone

Mujhe vodaphone ke no. Pe blank calls aati hain srilanka aur dusre desho se...hum phone uthate hain sochke k kisi parivar wale ka hoga lekin call pe koi ni bolta aur in calls ka ek mota bill humare post paid bill me jud ke ata hai
Ye calls is number se ai thi

Is no.se phone aaye toh na uthayen apke bil me in cals ka mota bil judke aega vodaphone ki koi aise logo se setting hai ya ye koi exyernal elements hain humko nahi pata...be alert
Amit Dagar

Sep 2, 2017

misguiding by call center staff

sir i am vodafone postpaid custmor ..sir when i called on 28 august 2017 at vodafone 198 number to switch myself to vodafone prepaid account they told me to retain and i will be provided new plan which will be activated in 72 hours..after waiting i called on 1 september then told me due to technical error it has not been activated and wait more..next day again the same reason..i lodged complaint also with number 390086370..but today on 3 september they told me that it cannt be changed and gave absurd reason..all those executive staff with whom i talked were sheetal on 28 august thereafter hariom amd ayush..they all misguided me and today miss Nikki gave absurd reason for not changing the plan please take necessary action..my number is 9718349344
Bhagirath Sharma

Sep 1, 2017

Deduction of amount

I got a message from vfcare re1service activation but I'm not applied my number is 8373931480
seemaj

Aug 29, 2017

Aadhaar card info through sim deactivation

The person called from Rajasthan and his mobile number was 9610928017. He claimed to be a representative of Vodafone, Jaipur who would help me link my SIM details with my Aadhaar Card and save it from deactivating in next 24hours. He sent me an OTP which read to be from OLX.

I surfed the number on Truecaller and the id is "Olx J7p", which has been reported spam about 42 times.
sachin bhola

Aug 5, 2017

Plan not at all activated-Horrendous Bill raised by company

After getting a bill of Rs.1800 in the month of ......... , i registered a complaint on toll-free number. I received a call back from vodafone executive and after discussing with him about this issue he offered me following two things:

1. Discount of Rs. 100 on my current bill i.e. to pay Rs. 1700 for the current demand;
2. Plan change with monthly tariff value of Rs. 499 with a discount of Rs. 100 for 6 Months.

I agreed with this offer.

However i was shocked to see the bill of Rs. 930 post this discussion. On approaching vodafone customer care regarding this, i got a shocking response from the executive. He told me that system is not yet updated with the offer which was given to me and that my plan is still running under old plan.

This is how a giant telecom company vodafone plays with their customers to increase their profits.
Amit023

Aug 2, 2017

Wrong plan activated

Dear Sir/ Madam,
My Vodafone no is 9015451640,
Vodafone executive called on my number and gave me an best offer for my number !
But when all the formalities done, I got an wrong plan, as given by him to me! He promised me to give 20 gb data per month but it's only 3gb showing in my Plan !
DttAbhishek

Jul 29, 2017

Worst services,fraudellent charges and bill.. irresponsible and careless customer care services

Shitty servies to consumer who have been using their services for over a decade and half..false promises, fraudellent charges..worst company..shitty buttholes operator at consumer care

VodafoneIN

Jul 21, 2017

SIM related

Hi Rashmi!

Kindly help us with your contact number using the following link, we will connect with you to discuss. http://bit.ly/1Q0RlZ8

Vodafone India
deepa goel

Jul 19, 2017

Chor Vodafone

Vodafone is calling me twice every day and forcing me to take email bill instead of paper bill. This they have been doing for 1.5 years now. I have continuously told them I want the paper bill but they start misbehaving as why I am not taking email bill.
CHOR VODAFONE CHOR CHOR CHOR
rashmi adhikari

Jul 3, 2017

getting un wanted calls even i am not Vodafone customer

hi,

i am getting calls from vodafone even i am not the Vodafone customer . i am getting 4-6 times calls from there ..

and its irritates us .

please resolve this else i will go for some serious action.
Amit_Jain

Apr 26, 2017

Vodafone activating VAS without the consent

Vodafone activating VAS without the consent i.e. Naysa Cine Zone, and charged 150/- for 24-03-2017 to 23-03-2017, when I deactivated service on 26-03-2017.
When I call to customer care,they says
Sir this depends on your internet activity. There are some sites which you should not visit and have some ads which I click faultly and service activated.
This is wrong and totaly unathical.
sudeepti1984

Mar 8, 2017

Cheque fraud

We would like to inform you that on dated 03-03-2017 I hand over Rs 2000 cheque to Vodaphone executive (Name: Aman Chauhan) and I also mention withdrawal dated 10-03-2016 but I receive one message from Vodafone that 5000 rs cheque submitted on 06-03-2017 and I am shocked how it is possible because I handover 2000 rs cheque. So immediately I Call that executive regarding this matter he assured me I will check same concern to our concern department and I not received confirmation.On the march morning, I receive a message from standard chartered Withdrawal of 5000 rs immediately call Vodaphone people but they are helping me.

So I requested you to please resolve this issue in immediate basis because there is big fraud

Name: Sudeep Biswas
Contact number: 9953535578
Aaravv sharma

Mar 1, 2017

RECHARGE

Sir today i do recharge on my number but my recharge was not successul but balance was deducted y sir i trust paytm bcoz paytm app is awsome paytm solve my all problems please sir solve my problem ASAP.

Your regards
Raghav daksh

RECHARGE

Ravi Kukal

Feb 11, 2017

Non working of corporate numbers

Sir/Ma'am,
I have corporate mobile numbers (postpaid) i.e. 9711622456 and 7042675313 registered with Vodafone company in the name of Vaibhav Equipments. Even after sending mails to the company and talking a few times on the customer care services cell, there is no response to switch on the services and they have been disconnected, even after timely payment. I also received mail by them ensuring the clearance and apologising for the inconvenience caused, but no action has been taken to omit the same.
This negligence has caused a lot of problem and loses to my company. I would like you to look into the matter and take some action since I have been told that they can do me no help.
If you want to contact me further and you need the mails I received by Vodafone, you can mail me at [email protected]
Looking forward to hear from you.
Ravi Kukal
(9810252708)
Singh Sukhi

Feb 9, 2017

Unknown deduction

Unknown deduction of rs 35 from my vodafone balance done for some clipskaart services which i never knew what it was and i never approached for it.

Please return my money

My number is 7291886367

Unknown deduction

Neeraj1895

Feb 8, 2017

Unnecessary bill and block my no

Dear Team
I'm using this no(9899422701) from past 2 Months, in my plan there was 4 gb free datA(9899422701), I've thought it's will be sufficient for me as I'm using only official site visit and some amt of wats app. But yesterday my bill got gerated and it was of more than 3000/- , I've got surprised they have been charged for internet using for 6gb, even I'm not visited any video sites and Youtube etc.
I'm thinking that Vodafone company is just providing 4 gb as for the name only, they have been decided that what they have to charged they will charge it.

Now they have been block my no as over limit. Ever I've been paid 1000/- in advance and my rental was 699/-.

Even I'm using a prepaid no also and for same usage my 1 gb plan is still running.

I'm requesting u guys do not use Vodafone postpaid no they will give u a big mentally harassment n will block Ur no.

Pheru sharma
Vinod [email protected]

Jan 25, 2017

Number misuse

Sir some time before that I had reissue the duplicate sim number is 8860026055 and now this number is used other person. This number is issued on my identity so how would used any other person and l want back this number otherwise l will complain in near police station and checked the all papers how to issue the sim on other name.

My name is Vinod kumar s/o Uma Shankar r/o 23a b8 Mayur Vihar phase lll, delhi-110096
deepa goel

Dec 22, 2016

Chor Vodafone sending me inflated bill

Vodafone is total chor..they send me inflated bills...they charge me for services that I have never used...they dont take down the telemarketing complaints...they send me many sms themselves..NEVER EVER TAKE VODAFONE CONNECTION
PALAK GOEL

Dec 19, 2016

No roaming packs available

I m going out of station for a week and I called ur customer care exec. to enquire about any roaming packs , to my utter surprise such a big company like Vodafone doesn't provide any plans for outgoing calls in roaming area. Consumer has to necessarily pay 1re 50 p aisa per min which is too high . Where as other companies like Airtel they provide free incoming outgoing calls (both local n std ) unlimited n limited both in roaming area . They just want to loot the consumers . Hoping to soon switch to airtel because of so poor service n plans . Worst company ever . Won't suggest vodafone to anyone . I would rather rate negative numbers to this company .
Akash gusain

Dec 8, 2016

Irrational balance deductions

I don't know what is this but somehow my number is registered with some fashionbunny.com website.They keep on charging me money off my balance even though I have deactivated the service as suggested by them.And then even I contacted Vodafone services and their attended told me that now I am not activated to any this type of service and still they are deducing my balance and they have almost charged 50-60 rupees at least.I am totally missed off at Vodafone and this time i don't want their money but want them to learn some moral values and lessons.So please forward my complaint to respective government authorities of consumer forum at earliest .This is my second time I am approaching akosha as first time you guys were quite helping.