Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Jul 22, 2010

contact no. blocked

Hi Sachin,

Apologies for any inconvenience that you may have faced. As per our conversation, we understand that your concern has been resolved now and you are able to enjoy uninterrupted call services on your Vodafone Mobile. Please do let us know at [email protected] if we can help you with any other query or request that you may have. We would be happy to help!

Jul 20, 2010

network issue

Hi Saurabh,

Thank you for bringing the issue to our notice. Further to our conversation, we believe that the network problem can also be a result of fault in the handset or the SIM card. We request you to check the network coverage on another phone with the same SIM or check another Vodafone SIM on your handset. Also if it is possible, kindly check with the other Vodafone acquaintances you may have in your area. If the problem persist, please do drop us a mail at [email protected] and we would get back to you to assist you further on this query.

Jun 29, 2010

Activation of Vodafone live service and misrepresentation of facts

Hi khanan,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/d8HzUJ and we’d be happy to help.

Jun 24, 2010

Fake Prize Mesaage

Hi osama,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/bYStk6 and we’d be happy to help.

Jun 22, 2010

My no register in DND, but promotional sms still continou

Hi Gurpreet,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/aVLOVy and we’d be happy to help.

Jun 22, 2010

customer care executive misleading the customers

Hi Ashish,

We sincerely apologize for any confusion or any inconvenience faced by you. We have looked further into your request and can confirm that the activation and deactivation alerts messages were sent across to your number. If there is anything else we can do for you, kindly mail us at [email protected] We would be happy to help.

Jun 15, 2010

wrong billing and commitments

Hi Manish,

We apologize for any inconvenience faced by you regarding change of your talk plans. However, we believe that we have been able to assist you in changing the plan to the one preferred by you and we hope that you are satisfied with the resolution undertaken for your request. For further help, kindly mail us at [email protected] We would be happy to help.

Jun 10, 2010

Monthly Bill

Hi Kusumlata,

We apologize if there has been any miss-communication. However, we would want to inform you that your number has been suspended, as per your request. We also hope that you are satisfied with the addressal provided for your request. We look forward to having you back with the Vodafone network and are keen to be of service to you again. For further help, kindly mail us at [email protected] We would be happy to help.

Jun 9, 2010

Improper Deduction of Balance

Hi Raghav,

Thank you for writing in. We would like to inform you that as per the tariff, you have been charged for the calls made to non Vodafone numbers. For further information, do mail us at [email protected] We would be happy to help.

Jun 8, 2010

MCI Alerts

Hi swati,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/dxFc2E and we’d be happy to help.

May 21, 2010

Unwanted Calls in Roaming

Hi planetvkumar,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/93UuwS and we’d be happy to help.

May 21, 2010

Caller tune copied without my consent

Hi Yogesh,

Apologies for any inconvenience faced by you. The Caller tune service was activated under the Handset Bundle offer and the song selection was chargeable, therefore the Rs. 15 deduction. The service has now been tagged for deactivation and a reversal of the deducted amount would be credited to your balance. We hope that you are happy with the resolution taken. Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] for further queries or requests and we would be happy to help.

Feb 3, 2013

not given right information

i don't know whether this post will be read by anyone or not......but i am writing just by believing on e world...most of the people says VODAFONE customer care is pretty esteem but today i called VODAFONE customer care service in between 12 to 1 at NIGHT.... the executive of VODAFONE (BPO) BUSINESS PROCESS OUT-CASTING answered me swiftly NO DOUBT but he gave me WRONG INFORMATION regarding my doubts...and just believing on the myth of good customer service of VODAFONE i called VODAFONE again and then the CUSTOMER EXECUTIVE told me that the previous individuality hadn't registered your number on the records...
this is it by me side.... rest is VODAFONE yours if the employees really want to push VODAFONE up then they should worry..... there are lots of people like me who disconnected their number just due to this "customer care cheating" ...... :(
BECAUSE they don't know THIS E WORLD i think.....

thanks if anyone reads or care

Jan 31, 2013

cheater fraud careless.

i ported my no.- 9910124831.from airtel to vodafone from noida sec- 18. the vodafone care person name is Daud. and he assured me for giving the special plan of 149. but they activated the plan of 199. on my no. and now also they are not activating the plan of 149 after my request neither the are cancelling my porting and giving me my security back. vodafone is customer careless, fraud...
vikram.kush09

Jan 31, 2013

Refund my money

Hi sir

i am vikram i have purcehes a connection before 2 month .but still he is not working .so now no need this want refund my money these are fraud located in A-14, Okhla Industrial area,Phase-1, new delhi-110020 this is the address i have also recipit and pay by me 250 rs . and also vodaphone agents not pic my call .this is no. i have give my money 9899984219 pls take action

vikram

Jan 23, 2013

De activation of My No. 9654459077

This is to inform you, i have put a request to Vodafone on 16th for De activation of my no. 9654459077. But despite their Written commitment of getting the same deactivated within 72hrs, they have not yet deactivated my no. and it is still active , which is of really a serious concern. As a matter of fact i have written back to them for non compliance of the request even then there is no action as such.

Also I have security deposit of 500/- Rs. of my current no. with Vodafone for the said no.. And another 221/- Rs. of one more connection i.e. 96544190077 are with them which they have not reimbursed yet.

Request to please look into this matter and get the connection deactivated for the said no.

Thanks..!!!

Rohit Ulagadde

Jan 14, 2013

Fraud by Vodafone

Dear Reader,

First of all Thank you so very much for your help in my Niit & Kuvempu University fraud case. I was posted that complaint last January 2012.

I wanted your help again in January 2013, this time for Vodafone.

As I working with Justdial Ltd, Vodafone provide CUG number to Justdial employees. Initially I had purchased Rs. 99 rental plan but when released that Rs. 199 rental plan is best for me because of local calls.

I had sent a mail regarding the same on the dated 14/Aug/12 to >> [email protected] (Relationship Manager) >> cc to CORPORATECAREDEL. Mail attached for your reference.

I have got a revert from Himanshu >> Will be done from next billing cycle.

I am using online payment mode to pay most of the bill like Vodafone that's why I hardly see the hard copy of Vodafone bill. I paid my bill when I got SMS from Vodafone regarding the bill payment.

But when I got continuously high amount of bill, I saw hard copy of Vodafone December2012 bill, BILL PLAN is yet to be changed.

Because of Himanshu Kumar mistake I am suffering since August2012.

Kindly help me out.

Regards, Anurag Tiwari (9999095299)

Below mentioned is mail which I sent & got a revert from Vodaone.

Will be dn from next billing cycle

From: Anurag Tiwari [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: 13 August 2012 16:37 To: Himanshu Kumar (DEL) Subject: Change Bill Plan

Dear Himanshu,

Kindly change my bill plan into below mentioned plan ASAP.

vg_mv_del_blaze199

Regards, Anurag Tiwari X-3451
user1594826

Jan 9, 2013

fraud hai y sab

Dear friend,
vectus tech is a fraud company and there
web site is vectus-tech.com when i presonaly visited pune office address
then that building owner told here this company office is not here then i show this company website then he told it means they are doing fraud,and i taking
with one consutant in hyderabad then he told i will take 100000(one lac)for this company this is very fraud copany
so dont west ur money.Thanks

Jan 8, 2013

balance deduction

Unnecessary balance(Rs400) has been deducted from my no 9873324000. I also activated 3g service,balance has been deducted but no service has been given.Kindlyhelp mein refunding my balance of Rs 400 within 1day or I will complaint against them against fraudulent activities u/s400 of IPC.
Nikunj
rahul agarwal

Dec 29, 2012

recharge

dear sir,
i am a businessman and my Vodafone set remain with many people.Someone from them is illegally transferring my vodafone balance into his Vodafone account.Please help me to know how to cheak on which number my money has been transferred.

Dec 13, 2012

Service on VODAFONE Number 9911797011

I had ported my number from Aircel to Vodafone in September,2012 on telephonic offer from Vodafone. After few days, I got message and call to deposit sum amount as interim payment to continue the services due to excess usage and I have made the payment Rs.1000/= immediately, and received first bill for Rs.1231/= last due date was 29/10/2012 but I paid Rs.300/= on 25/10/2012 against balance difference amount Rs.231/= through Mobikwik.com vide order no.13511723109643
dated 2012-10-25 on 19:08:40.0 and got receipt cum confirmation of successful payment to Mobile Bill Payment
Vodafone postpaid 9911797011 account.
But till-date, my payment not updated and fourth time my services barred. I have several time submitted my request with evidence to every-one but no use.
Please help me.
RAKESO5a

Dec 4, 2012

refund of deposit amount of 1499/- towards netcruise internet connection vide mdn no 8459541751

rs. 1499/- was promised to be refunded and instrument of vodafone netcruise was deposited at their vodafone netcruise on 19-01-2012 and was promised by the floor manager mr lalit as well the customer care executive on the phone as well e-mail. but till today no refund has been sent as the internet services were satisfactory and within one month period internet connection was surrendered to vodafone for refund process.

rs. 1499/- was deposited on 6-1-2012 vide receipt no. 86344 to vodafone.

rakesh kumar bhardwaj, 9810696678
RAKESO5a

Dec 4, 2012

NON REFUND OF VODAFONE NETCRUISE INTERNET CONNECTION AMOUNT OF RS. 1499/-

I HAD OBTAINED VODAFONE NETCRUISE INTERNET CONNECTION ON 6-1-2012 VIDE THEIR RECEIPT NO. 86344 ISSUED BY THE ASSOCIATE OF VODAFONE NAMED AS M/S INTOUCH SOLUTION PVT. LTD. AT A-42, NARAINA INDUSTRIAL AREA PHASE - II, NEAR BATRA BANQUET HALL, NEW DELHI 110 28. THEREAFTER THE VODAFONE NETCRUISE INTERNET WIFI INSTRUMENT WAS DEPOSITED BY THE SOUTH EXTENSION OFFICE OF VODAFONE TO PROCESS THE REFUND AS THE SERVICE OF INTERNET CONNECTION WAS NOT SATISFACTORY. IT WAS DEPOSITED BY MS VARSHA, EXECUTIVE ON 19-01-2012 AT THE VODAFONE STORE WITH RECEIPT OFTHE INSTRUMENT WAS GIVEN. SINCE JANUARY I HAVE BEEN VISITING BUT TILL TODAY NO REFUND HAS BEEN GIVEN TO ME TO MY NETCRUISE INTERNET CONNECTION VIDE MDN NUMBER 8459541751.

KINDLY HELP ME TO GET REFUND OF 1499/- FROM VODAFONE.

RAKESH KUMAR BHARDWAJ, M-9810696678

Nov 29, 2012

SERVICE NOT PROVIDED

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am a customer to Vodafone. I ported to Vodafone expecting that services will be better than my former service provider but I am sorry to say that I am very-very unhappy and disappointed.

I am using a Blackberry Bold -2 [9700] model and have activated the BlS plan [399] on 25th Oct, 12 but till date I am not able to utilize any of the BB services. My main balance is being regularly deducted automatically irrespective of usage.

I talked with Vodafone customer care agents several times and for hours spending my time and money. Escalated the matter to their managers even but all was waste to me. I was provided a ticket number too which is - 355108533 which is useless for me.
Now for the last few days, whenever I call any of the Vodafone customer care numbers ie; 111, 198 or 9811098110 but I am not routed to the customer care agents which has actually irritated me a lot. I have spent the money and still not able to have the benefits.

I sent an escalation mail to Vodafone nodal centres and customer care and in response I received a call from some Mr. Hrehan who took few details from me and promised that I,ll be receiving a call the same day but more than a week has passed, no call.

If someone can help me here, I,ll be very thankful.

-Swapnil Sharma-

Nov 26, 2012

unable to contact customer care since last one year

I am victim of vodafone post paid connection( 8860409021) delhi.I am trying to contact customer care through nos. 198,9811098110 and 111 but i am unable to speak to customer care.i am post paid customer of vodafone delhi for last 2 years.inspite of repeated attempts,IVR system says "press 9" as soon as i press 9 call gets disconnected...this causes lot of inconvenience and i am unable to enquire about any services and billing.
My contact details: