Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Manoj R Patel Send email

Oct 31, 2012

prepaid bill statement

Plz send me the call details of my vodafone prepaid number .The call details should be from 1.may.2011 to 31.oct.2012.This prepaid number is on my voter id card and the number is 9978429453.

manoj r patel
rohina,
ta.pardi.dist valsad

Oct 29, 2012

Hello Sir/Madam(zsa),

Please note that we are working on your concern. We will get back to you with assistance in 48 hours.

Bhawna Yadav Send email

Oct 28, 2012

charging 1rs per sms after 100 free msg

m also facing the same problem...please tell what to do now...m facing a gr8 problem due to this...
Jai Tanwar Send email

Vodafone Tuesday offer

Same problem with me also

money deduction

PRINT AND PASTE d request number it wil be a nice souvenir fr best non-performance.

Hello Rajanisri,

We assure that we are working on your concern. Your service request number is 352912929. We will get back to you with assistance at the earliest.

Hello Ritu Meena,

Thank you for speaking with our executive. We are happy that we were able to assist you.

Hello Rajanisri,

Thank you for speaking with our executive. We are looking into your concern and will get back to you with an update in 24 working hours.

Hello zsa,

Thank you for your time on the call. We will get back to you with an update at the earliest.

Phenommenom

Oct 26, 2012

Disconnect my Vodafone Postpaid Connections.

Vodafone Customer Care Services

I disconnected my Vodafone connection number 9999423600. Have mailed earlier for the same but I still get billed. I refuse to pay for months after August as I had already informed about disconnection.
I am currently in Karnataka and your service centre is of no use as they tell me that the only way to tackle this situation is to fly down to Delhi to cancel it is person as there is no repose on the email!

I am aghast by the bad customer service!

charging 1rs per sms after 100 free msg

FILE A FIR UNDER IOC 408, 415 AND 420 FOR LYING, DECEIT AND CHEATING IN YOUR NEAREST POLICE STATION AGAINST YOUR State-nodal IMD.
Ritu Meena Send email

frequent deductions from balance

thankyou Vodafone for getting in touch with me and providing the desired information .thankyou
AyushS28 Send email

charging 1rs per sms after 100 free msg

even i m facing the same problem .. i hav just rechrd with the 89 msg card.. vodafone is charging re 1 per sms after sendng 100 sms per day ...m facing too much of problem .. pls help me wat to do ... i hv calld d customer care n dey r sayng dat no free msgs will b allowed after 100 sms per day ..

u can also try to rechrg wid another 89 msg crd so u will get 200 free sms per day wid 2 msg crds

money deduction

This is normal of Vodafone.
Just go to nearest police station and file FIR on Vodafone Nodal officer of your state under sections IPC 408, 415 and 420. This is the best and easiest way to solve your problems

charging 1rs per sms after 100 free msg

The executives will always act as if they don't know of the scheme. It is their training. Unlawful charging, by not clearly announcing the charges clearly hiding 90% and saying only 120% of the details is usual and best known tactics of Vodafone. Then they will drain your balance and even after finding and reporting they fail to take not. Finally they will also not deactivate the unwanted service despite several requests.

For this you go with the evidence of your request to deactivate to your nearest police station and lodge a FIR on Nodal of your state without which your problem will not end.
Ritu Meena Send email

RITU MEENA

Oct 23, 2012

Improper service

did u get response. Vodafone normally does it. Takes subscribers for a ride. and will choke you.. c-care is not customer-care, it cruelty-care where they will put u into severe torture.

Oct 19, 2012

Hello Misbah Hussain,

Thank you for writing to us. We are looking into your concern and will get back to you with an update in 24 working hours.

Oct 18, 2012

recharge coupon code damaged

Hello Rahul Munjal,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. Please visit your nearest Vodafone Store with the damaged recharge coupon for further assistance.

Oct 18, 2012

recharge coupon code damaged

I Have purchase Rs.30 Paper Recharge Card But by mistake the code got damaged during scrathing the card. Please Give Me Secret Pin Of This Card On My E-mail ID. my email id is "[email protected]"

My Mobile Number And Recharge Card Details

Mobile Number: 9811671420

Serial No. Of Recharge Card:############

Secret Pin: ?

Oct 17, 2012

Improper service

This is with reference to prepaid mobile number 9953838136.I had got a recharge of 450 on sunday, 14th october 2012 after hearing the best full talktime offer on IVR by calling "121". The IVR suggested a recharge of 450 wherein I will get a talktime of 500. I immediately got it done,but to my surprise, I got only the amount after deducting the service tax and the processing fees, as is the case with normal recharges. I haven't got any extra talktime as yet. First I called up the customer care number as soon as I realised that I didn't get the talktime as promised. I called up around 4hrs after getting the recharge done,as I am aware that there could be technical delay in crediting my number with extra talktime. But the customer care executive told me that the amount maybe credited within 24hrs of the recharge as is the policy,and he can't lodge a complaint until and unless there is a gap of 24hrs after getting the recharge.The next day, I called up again, only to get the answer that I need to visit the Vodafone store for this purpose, which was never intimated or suggested to me on my first call. I don't have any evidence to prove to the officials there, that I was having such a scheme and only after hearing that scheme on the IVR, I got the recharge done.
2 months back, I lost my phone and I again had to visit the vodafone store to get a duplicate sim. I live in Mayur Vihar and the vodafone mini-store executive said that there is a shortage of Sim of that series and they can't help me in this regard.
I want to know why I was forced to visit the vodafone store to get a duplicate sim though the vodafone mini store was under the obligation and was responsible for giving me a duplicate sim.
Moreover, I demand an explanation as to why the postpaid customers are given an advantage over prepaid customers in the sense that the mandatory requirement of a report from the police station for lost/stolen mobile is relaxed for them and they get the sim delivered at their home as well !
Moreover, I want an action against the abysmal service and very slow service as well as un cooperative behaviour of the staff and the owner at Vodafone mini store("Singh Store") located at mayur vihar Phase-1,New Delhi-110091.
I want an urgent redressal of my complaint, as well as the reasons for unfair trade practices being followed by your company, failing which I shall be forced to move the TRAI with my complaint.
Yours Truly,
Misbah Hussain
Alternate number-9811276876.
Dhamesh Parmar Send email

Oct 17, 2012

prepaid bill statement

sir/medam plz send mecall diteils&call stet ment of my vodaphone number 8238895650 of manth saptembar 2012 to my email id plis it is urjant ...tenksh

my email id [email protected]

Oct 15, 2012

Careless customer care Executive

Hello Karan,

We apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number with us at http://bit.ly/QgMlNz and we will get back to you with assistance asap.

Vodafone Customer Care.
Ankur24 Send email

Oct 15, 2012

Error 0x5

I am repeatedly getting Vodafone service error: 0x5 on my mobile screen. I have already deactivated FLASH and even contacting your customer care was useless.
This is really irritating.
Kindly, look into it
Ankitojha Send email

Oct 14, 2012

Wrong Billing and Harassment by Vodafone

Assured!!! and towards you..What a joke, If u want the bill amount you better make corrections else u can go to hell.