Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Bobinxavier Send email

Oct 13, 2012

balance reduction

I have brought a new vodafone sim card about a week ago.
according to the offer aty that time, i payed rs.25 and got 2gb internet,about 1500 local/national sms and some night free calls.
since that time i have sent about 10 or 20 messages .now a few hours ago,i sent 5 messages and rs.5 have been reduced from my account.
I request you to rectify this problem and refund the money i have lost.
my mobile number: 9846660024
Bablubharti Send email

Oct 13, 2012

lost PUK and PIN. NO message centre number

my no. puck code 9654608615

Oct 12, 2012

vodafone is a thief vodafone looting people by unjustified balance deductions and blaming the customer in the end

Hello Kanav Singh,

Thank you for writing in. Kindly share your contact number with us at http://bit.ly/Wb2sSt so that we can assist you further.

Vodafone Customer Care.
pankaj kargeti

FRAUDLENT IN VODAFONE ONLINE RECHAREGE

I HAD RECHARGE MY VODAPHONE PREPAID NO. 9899074656 THROUGH YES BANK ONLINE WITH AMOUNT OF RS. 351. SAME AMOUNT IS DEDUCTED FROM MY YES BANK A/O NO. 001490200018054 BUT NOT CREDITED IN MY VODAFONE PHONE NO. SO, PLEASE CLEAR MY PAYMENT.

GOPAL SINGH
REF. NO. MYBK2827750489

Wrong Billing and Harassment by Vodafone

Hello Ankitojha,

Please be assured that we are working on your concern. We will get back to you soon with assistance.

Oct 11, 2012

i was using blackberry services for which i paid 400 rupees yesterday.Along with this i was having 80 rupees balance in my number but suddenly my bb sevrvices stopped working and whn i checked my balance it was Rs -40(negative Balance)

I called customer care and they are putting the blame on me that i had sent mms to people..Even if i had messaged ,how did the balance reached Rs -40(negative Balance) as when you have Rs 0 in your account you are unable to send msgs...

Along with this,i don't even know how to use mms service and if balance was deducted i didn't got any message or any popup notification.
Suddenly all the services stopped working and i was unable to make calls>then only i checked the balance

The customer care executive kept me hold for such a long time and then in the middle disconnected my call without giving me proper info..And then those people started ignoring my calls...
After callin them fr 10-12 times they attended and started saying the same.

normal facts : When you send any message to anyone a popup notification that this much balance is deduced..

I didnt got any notification

2. When you have zero balance u cannot send mms /sms or make calls...how did my nalance reach Rs - 40

Sir already i had faced a lot pf problems with vodafone when i had a postpaid number.They charged me so much at that time for no reason.Even at that time i kept on struggling to their office and calling customer care but they treated so badly..
In the end due to big bill amounts and charges for those services which i had never requested ,vodafone sent me in a debt of almost Rs 8000
In the end due to that,i had to close my number

Now again i am facing the same mental harassment and issue due to them

please help me..
Sunny Sharma 90 Send email

Oct 11, 2012

Bad Vodafone Service

I too had a very bad experience with vodafone customer care.

Vodafone customer care ppl always try to divert from the issue and try to show how gr8 is vodafone.

they never try or are interested in solving customer issues.

Sometimes they do not even reply to customer mail.

Above all they do false promises that xyz service will be done within 48 hours or so.

I hate vodafone.
S.P.SHUKLA Send email

Oct 10, 2012

postpaid to prepaid

dear sir,
i want your keen attention in this word that i have raised a request for changing my plan from postpaid to prepaid. my request no. in vodafone company is 2227873408. plese take necessary action on this matter before 14 oct 2011. my advance bill for the next six month will be generated on 15 oct 20111. before that i want to change my plan in prepaid.

THANK YOU.

YOURS FAITHFULLY
SHIV PRAKASH SHUKLA.
MOB. 9839786229
Harish_317 Send email

Oct 9, 2012

prepaid bill statement

i want to know that the Vodafone has been every time fraud with the customer i have balance in my phone on 09.10.12 Rs.327/- and i will be sent the massage to u pls start the Vodafone live and your company also replying me that your Vodafone pack will be started and i have surfing on my phone at that time they will be not me charge for this but then your company has be destroy all my balance from my phone so sir i request that pls tell the users they use which service, and why u should launch the more type of the service only your company has been provided the mobile internet service more then 1 no doubt the scheme are change plan are change but the why should u fraud the customer for E.Xmp. 1).Vodafone live 2).Vodafone mobile connect 3).Vodafone gprs the all schemes are for fraud
ok all is fine but either u give ultimatum for scheme of don't fraud the customers pls
pls have u like and fell seamless on your company pls replying me on this no 09979186617
or e-mail on [email protected]
Anands14286 Send email

Oct 8, 2012

PERSON DISTURBING ME

A person calling me from the 7566589526 and use very bad language direct without telling anything. So please barred this no. to calling me
Kumari Alkaa Send email

Oct 6, 2012

Clip barring

I am Kumari Alka and instead of submitting all my documents i.e. photocopy of my passport, I am receiving a clip barrier message on ma number i.e. 9654651992 . please send me a solution asap on my ID i.e. [email protected] .I will be waiting for your reply. thank you.
8abhishekk Send email

Oct 6, 2012

prepaid bill statement

Plz send me the call details of my vodafone prepaid number. The call details should be from 1st June, 2012 to 30th September, 2012.The number is 9819404847. Please send the details at my mail id [email protected]

Abhishek
Kavishrora Send email

Oct 4, 2012

Deduction of balance

Regularly since past 4 days balance is been deducted from my mobile phone. In past 4 days i have lost around 50Rs. in this way. However on visiting Vodafone store (Girgaon branch) Mr. Ranjit the stores manager had assured me that further balance will not be deducted and entire amount will be credited in my account. However yet no balance is credited further still amount is debited from my account for some GPRS reason.
My deails are as follows:
Phone No. 9769170815
Circle: Mumbai
Name Kavish Arora
Currently active on BB399 plan (using Blackberry handset)
My email id is "[email protected]"
Ddipayan Send email

Oct 4, 2012

Deduction of balance

I am a vodafone customer from kolkata.My name is Dipayan Dutta. My vodafone phone no. is 09874755629. On 12/11/11 I got a text message from Vodafone that-"Aapki requst hume mil gayi hai.Aapka SMS pack 24 ghante me activate ho jayega". But i haven't requested for any activation for any SMS pack. Rs. 3 is deducted from my main balance and till now i haven't got any message pack too. This is really disgusting.
Please help me....

Oct 3, 2012

Non proper functioning of MNP

Hello PVThomachan,

Please share your contact number with us here http://bit.ly/Whdx3v so that we can assist you further with your concern.

Vodafone Customer Care.

Oct 1, 2012

recharge

Hello Sir/Madam,

Please visit your nearest Vodafone Store along with the damaged coupon for better assistance.

Michael Dwells Send email

Sep 30, 2012

Phone Calls coming from an unknown number originating from Pakistan

Although I haven't really spoken to these callers, I'm sure they were scammers. I looked up the phone number and I found out that it's been associated to this so-called Lottery scam and been reported to different websites such as www.callercenter.com.

So having proved that the calls were indeed fraudulent, can you help block them? Or can I file a complaint?
Michael Dwells Send email

Sep 30, 2012

Phone Calls coming from an unknown number originating from Pakistan

Hey, I have the same problem, too. I get calls from long phone numbers a lot and apparently, the numbers originate in Nigeria. I have read that these scammers have a lot of ways to find out information about their victims. I hate to become a victim of ID theft or something like that. Can you help me stop these calls? Is there any way to block all scam calls in advance??
Patilravi1111 Send email

Lottery Scam Call: +92 Code Number

Exactly similar thing with me today.I got cal from +929315597771and other story is exaclty same.Person who picked up phone names himself as Kiran Kumar sharma.and then he gives other number and a 3 digit lottery number stating that If I cal the other number 00923455703338 which will be picked up by Brijesh Balaji.When I ask the address form he is calling.Reply was Mumbai fort Office.address of office is New Delhi, Mumbai..
I was taken a back for a moment he told the address.
Initially I dint notice it was ISD.I thot it was sum landline.But after keeping phone when I saw the number I was really afraid since it belonged to Pakistan...Some days befor e I recieved an SMS from some Internatinal no. +6703302958 and asked to call back on this number, saying"Hi honey.. I am missing your lovely voice, lets share some lovely moments. I am waiting for you"

I guess someone has hacked the numbers from some common system.
As long as issues like terrorist misusing the numbers doesnt happen..Its ok.. Unnecessarily common public is the one who will suffer..

Hello Asheesh Kumar Saxena,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. We understand your concern. Please refer to http://www.vodafone.in/pages/warning_fraudulent.aspx?cid=del for further details about fraudulent calls.

Phone Calls coming from an unknown number originating from Pakistan

I had a missed call from a unknown number (+923047384434) originating from pakistan as the ISD code suggests so. I have heard about such fraudulent activity going on. Could you please bar all calls on my no. coming from Pakistan?

Asheesh
+91 7838650672
Mayank Chawla Send email

Sep 25, 2012

Bad Vodafone Service

i hate all people of vodafone...becoz of all are fool and stupied. they never know.. how deal with client...

Sep 22, 2012

telecom

Hello Labania,

Please provide an alternate contact number here http://bit.ly/Pw4nx5 so that we may be able to get back to you with the information.

Vodafone Customer Care
Kadirscorpio Send email

Sep 21, 2012

Incorrect Deduction

I am sorry for the delayed reply.

I didn't got time as I was out of town. However I am happy with the services but if you could help me with deductions of caller tune service that will be all.

Mobile: 9899213564

Thanks for responding back.

Sep 21, 2012

VESY IRRESPONSIBLE AND FAKE

Hello Mukesh,

We trust that our Nodal desk has assisted you with your concern. We hope you are satisfied with the resolution provided to you.