Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Saaumunda Send email

caller tune

Inaccurate billing

Hello Sir/Madam,

Please share your number with us here http://bit.ly/uUm4rg so that we may be able to address your concern better.

Krish.k Send email

Outgoing barred without reason

vodafone is very worst customer care and all and totally cheat fellow
Krish.k Send email

Outgoing barred without reason

vodafone is very worst customer care service and all
Richabajaj Send email

Lottery Scam Call: +92 Code Number

Hello All,

My mom got a similar call from someone who called himself RAVI (#00923436936462).
VODAFONE, kindly look into the matter, it might create problems.

BE SAFE
Richa

online recharge not done

Hi Bharti,

Thanks for writing in. As checked, the mentioned recharge transaction has not been processed for your number. We kindly request you to get in touch with your bank for assistance with the issue. You can email us at [email protected] for any further assistance or you can also register complaints on our toll free number 198.

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR

Flash message getting problems

Hi Niyas,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your number with us here http://bit.ly/uQeZ5B We'll get back to you with assistance at the earliest.

Lack of network

Hello Anshul,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Could you please share your number with us here http://bit.ly/sSrvbO ? We'll look into the issue and get back to you at the earliest.

Dhananjaya Malvee Send email

Agree
Dhananjaya Malvee Send email

I agree

Corporate Care Delhi IDIOT People

Hello Rumil,

Thanks for writing to us and for your time on the call. Trust we were able to help you with the required info. For any further assistance please write to us at [email protected] Happy to help!

Kind Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi

UNWANTED SERVICE ACTIVATION

Hello Dipankar,

Thanks for writing to us. We tried calling you but the number was switched off. Please share an alternate contact number with us at http://bit.ly/hzNUch or write to us at [email protected] Happy to help!

Kind Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi

Disconnection Of Number

Hi Himanshu,

We called on the alternate number, but you were unavailable to speak with us. Could you please specify a number to reach you at and a time to contact you, we're keen to address the issue at the earliest.

Nayak1981 Send email

Fraud Calls from 00923037527171

Fraud Vodafone Lottery Numbers in Mumbai

I got a similar call last week from mobile number 92347624858 saying I have won 25lacs amount as a part of Vodafone lottery scheme and was asked to contact on 022923016791811 immediately post I received the call from 1st number.The caller(a lady on other side of the line) followed up me twice in 2mins time and wanted me to urgently call on the 2nd number saying the claim is valid only for one day else I wont be able to claim thereafter.

Can TRAI or Mobile companys trace all such numbers and with help of police and get those cheaters behind the bars with life time imprisonment.

This will save the citizens who are fall prey to such scamsters

Nayak V B

Plan Change

Hi Sunil,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please share your number with us here http://bit.ly/vvyLeX We're keen to resolve the matter at the earliest.

Jan 16, 2012

Regarding worst service of customer care

Hi Ravi,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your number with us here http://bit.ly/vDP5bC so that we may be able to address your concern as soon as possible.

JOEY JOSHI Send email

Vodafone service error: 0x5

I getting Vodafone service error: 0x5 on my mobile screen in every minute from past 2 months .
Now i have got irritated, I have already deactivate FLASH service through SMS and also in my mobile setting .. now please tell me what will b the next step as i am planing to change the number because of this .
Aroraheena.18 Send email

Jan 16, 2012

Getting unwanted call from a person

the person is harassing me on phone and i am getting pissed off. so my attitude is that the person should be punished

payment

Hi Manpreet,

Thanks for writing in to us and for the time on our call, trust we were able to address your concern. Please email us at [email protected] for further assistance, we'll do our best to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR

Dec 29, 2011

conversion of postpaid to

I on 23rd December applied for the conversion of my mobile phone number 9899999865 from prepaid to postpaid. i visited the vodafone store on 23rdn december at ansal plaza, south delhi, new delhi. my token number was 243 at the store and i met mr mrinal there who then send me to mr.lakshaya for the conversion.i waited for around 1 hour at the store as Mr.Lakshaya was busy in his some personal work inside with some police constable. after 1 hour he came and finally took my application along with the forms and my original postpaid sim card and i deposited an amount of Rs.
300 at the vodafone store kiosk. he gave me a new sim vide number 83043216105 HLR1 but it is not activated yet. after waiting on 28th december i called the customer care vide complaint no 235110143 and spoke to Mr.Divakar who assured me a call back within 24 hrs but i received no call from the customer care. i am waiting to get my card converted without visiting again the vodafone store as it is not my fault
Shashank Singh

Dec 24, 2011

lottery call

Dear sir,I have received a call from ############ saying he is calling from vodafone company, his name was Rohit Sharma .He said that my vodafone no. has received a lottery.lottery no.065131 & check no.465001. He gave me the no.of someone called sunder singh which are as follows:00923366810087 & 00923478030989.Kindly stop such kind of fish calls.

Dec 17, 2011

Inaccurate billing

I have a vodafone number which has no facility of internet on it. I use a Wi-fi service at home from MTNL. Any website opened on my phone using MTNL wifi service has been additonally charegd by vodafone also. A service I am paying for seperately to MTNL. A service which vodafone is not providing me. This is a serious issue. Additonally their 111 service which they charge you for, doesnt give you an option to speak to an executive. Thus a troubled customer has not option but to bear this inconvienience. Their executives at their vodafone centres also refused to take a complaint.

All you vodafone users please check your bills thoroughly.

Dec 16, 2011

invalid deduction

Greetings,

Would like to inform that am using vodafone number (9999863563) with the blackberry service on the same 399/- monthly plan in which browsing is free, however last week when i was using the same, the vodafone had charged me Rs.20-22. Now when am escalating this issue am not getting any proper & positive reply from their end.

So request you to please help me in this same matter.

Amardeep

Dec 11, 2011

Missed Call from Pakistan

I am getting missed call from a number in Pakistan +923415517903, please can I request vodafone team to block all such fake calls from Pakistan as i dont know anybody in Pakistan.

Abhinav Malhotra
+91-9873067169

Dec 11, 2011

Poor & Irresponsible attitude & behaviour

I have got two connections of Vodafone and we are it's customer since 1997 when they were Essar . The services then and the services provided today are absolutely un comparable. They have also deputed a RELATION SHIP MANAGER but of no use. Recently I lost my mobile Phone having No.9811643679 when I contacted their center for blocking the number and issuing me a Duplicate SIM I had a tough time getting through the process the so called Executive has treated me very shabily. They have a recorded version saying that they will record the conversation for internal quality purpose but all this is false as I forgot the name of their Rude executive and when their so called RM M/s.Sagarika called me on the 9th Dec, 2011 I spoke to her and her senior Mr.Ashish and told them the facts of the conversation I had on thursday the 8th Dec, 2011. Then I received a Duplicate SIM on 10th Dec, 2011 and I was surprised how these people work as I received Two Duplicate SIM's one before Noon and one afternoon..I bought this notice to my RM, Sagarika and also asked her to activate one SIM . She assured me that she will revert back within next five minutes but till now I have not received any call from her. Then in the evening at 6.30 I spoke to one more executive and this time I was particular to note her name which is M/s,Balwinder Kaur who assured me that it will be activated in another 2 hours it did not happen. Then when I called up in the Morning at around 10 a.m. again I spoke to Balwinder Kaur who told me that the activation is in Process and by 12 noon my services will be reinstated, again it did not happen then I called up again and spoke to another executive M/s.Neeta or Meeta I did not get her name but either of the name for sure she told me that it will take another FOUR hours to activate when I pressurised her she assured that it will be done in another one hour and now its past 6.30 in the evening but still the services on my Phone are not activated.
So I feel I should find another good service Provider and use that facility of mobile Portability. I hope I am justified by the action I wish to take that if my current service provider is unable to attend to their Old and Trusted Customers .
My alternate mail id is [email protected]