Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

User620762

Dec 2, 2011

Blank call from country code +9230

Today i.e. 2/12/2011I received a blank call from +923085789591 on my vodafonemobile at 11:39 am.

When i searched on internet that +9230 code belongs to Pakistan.

Please resolve this issue.

Thanks...
Sangita

Dec 1, 2011

missed call from pakistan

I just want to enquire that on 01/12/2011 i received a missed call from Pakistani number +92 306 8971090. I called back and the guy who called was talking about some prize that he said my number has won. I imidiately disconnented the phone.

Please try to locate that if my mobile is not been hacked.
User619321

Nov 30, 2011

Regarding worst service of customer care

The company used to charge 5 to 10 Rs for the unnecessary services which i don't want to activate. And if I talked with the customer care executive they said there is no updates in their system, even they cant transfer their call to their seniors or TLs. I am really frustrated with the services of Vodafone. And I am really not satisfied with the customer care services even it is difficult to talk with a customer care executive for that I have to follow many protocols and they charge RS .50 for this horrible service.

Nov 27, 2011

Getting unwanted call from a person

I am getting unwanted calls from this number- 8447031863. i don't know this person and he is calling me again and again on my number.
Nikd Send email

Nov 19, 2011

Missed calls from no with ISD +92

Hi, I am nikunj.A received Call from PAkistan, karachi ISD Code ############at 11.52 AM dt.19.11.2011. I have no contact there.whoes Call was it? kindly take action.
Anshul55 Send email

Nov 17, 2011

Lottery Scam Call: +92 Code Number

Hi Folks,

I had a similar experience. Addition to all the story he asked us to keep the phone switched off till 10:00 AM as they are working on the SIM and configuring it for the award.

He then called back to check if phone was switched off. Obviously, I didnt recieved the phone this time.

Andy
Jainarushi Send email

Nov 15, 2011

error

im also facing d same prob!!!
Vel India Send email

Nov 9, 2011

Vodafone service error: 0x5

Hello Amit,

Thanks for writing to us with your concern. We are sorry for the inconvenience faced. Please share your number with us at http://bit.ly/sM75yX we'll get back to you with assistance at the earliest. For any other assistance you can call us on 198.

Vodafone Customer Care
Vel India Send email

Nov 9, 2011

bill releated

Hello Amit,

Thanks for writing to us with your concern. We are sorry for the inconvenience faced. Please share your number with us at http://bit.ly/uoqMhA we'll get back to you with assistance at the earliest. For any other assistance you can call us on 198.

Vodafone Customer Care
Mohammed444 Send email

Nov 7, 2011

Balance deduction uncountable times

Dear thank you for contact us, and again for receive of your fund I will are advice you to go are ahead and contact our head office

Blower is the information that you will use

Person to contact Mr Khalid Diera

Phone Number +223 64431874

Email To Contact [email protected]

Good Luck

Mr. Mohammed Duff
Firozpatel Send email

Nov 7, 2011

unable to talk to customer care agent

HI ths firoz i am using vodafone number and i recharged 375 rs for 3G, but its not getting connected. i raised quiery twice regarding this. but they havent solves this problem. BAD vodafone BAD...

Aug 18, 2011

No help from customer care executive

I am using vodafone postpaid connection.
I want to activate my outgoing calls (International). They are barred right now.Probbaly I need a password from them
I have called vodafone customer care center at least 10 times but haven't got any help.

When I wanted to escalate my request after getting irritated, I called 111 to ask my complaint number and executive disconnected my call.

I managed to get my complaint number in next call : 226245246

My number is 987375909.

Now If I dial 111, my calls get diverted to the main menu and I never get to speak to any executive. I think they have barred my numbers.

I will change my service provider as soon as possible.

But I want vodafone to account for the inconvenience it has caused me

Hope I get some help!

Guneet

Aug 17, 2011

unwanted messages from unknown no. regarding advertisement

I am using Vodafone prepaid no.+91 98110 06212, after intimating vodafone care several times, i am still receiving promotional messages of real estate dealers, educational institute, readymade garments & many others.

They are still not solving my problem.
Kindly provide me the solution for the same.

Aug 16, 2011

Wrong Charges

I have Vodafone connection (9811132431; Plan 199) for about 5 years. As I am moving to a new state, I asked them to change my plan to advance rental plan ( Plan 449). Before they could charge for advance rental they have charged me the CLIP charges on my account without asking me and they are replying late to me through mails and the next billing cycle is about to begun and I would be charged late fee. I asked Vodafone to deactivate CLIP charges, credit the amount charged, and also not charge me with late fine as they had delayed in replying.

Aug 14, 2011

wrong deduction of charges

My name is Samar Singh my mobile number is 8447821673 .I took this number few days back.Caller tunes and other services are automatically activated on my number and every second day my balance is deducted i never activated these services I calles vodafone customer care several times they always put my call on hold and never clarify anything they say i used vodafone live however i never used it
I lost at least Rs300 because of this kindly credit my balance.I am fed up with this Vodafone connection

Aug 12, 2011

Wrong billing

(Very annoyed with the services and also not responding on the complaint, as confirmed :- one vodafone to vodafone (local) number free, and they charged and also asking for money, moreover in itimized bill it was not charged for 3 days and after that they are charging)

Concern B:-

The Mascallnet DSA charged 250/- for this connection stated this would be your security charges moreover the attached paid slip is not showing the respective amount in your system as confirmed by customer care executive. Please interrogate...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Detailed complaint :-
Vodafone Team.

I am afraid to inform you, what is the deal of sending the correspondence from the register mail id; I am fed-up of your such witty electronically rebuttal react / response. When I am sending you the information and seeking for the resolution which is pending since long 06/27/2011 12:52 PM.

What else you need you can call also... why you guys are afraid to talk to your own customer. I want the resolution on this complaint on ASAP note... no more electronic concerns please....

Mr. Gangwar ~ Do you mind if you consider one customer complaint which is addressed you since long or you want us to visit the Vodafone office Okhla, believe you me I dont mind however the litigation and repercussion will be levied by Vodafone only...

(All mails are marked to the TRAI Deputy General)

R,
Process Excellence & PRG
Tata Consultancy Services

From: "Vodafonecaredel (DEL-NE)" <[email protected]>
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: 08/12/2011 03:17 PM
Subject: Bill explanation on Vodafone mobile number 8860798947

Dear Mr. Rahul,

Thank you for writing to Vodafone regarding the bill explanation on Vodafone mobile number 8860798947.

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to confirm you that, as per our records, the name updated in the Vodafone account 8860798947 and the e-mail ID from which we have received the e-mail is different.

We would like to confirm you that, as per our records, the e-mail Id updated in the Vodafone account and the e-mail Id from which we have received the e-mail are different. Hence we request you to kindly send us an e-mail from your registered e-mail Id so that we can address your query.

We would like to inform you that you can also update your registered e-mail Id by sending an SMS “EMAIL<space>email Id” to 111. We assure you that on receipt of the SMS, your e-mail ID will be updated in our records within 2 hours.

Assuring you with best of our services and we value your association with us.

Happy to help,

To: [email protected],[email protected],[email protected]
CC: [email protected],[email protected]

Dear Gurpreet,

FYI...

The deal of one vodafone to vodafone number is free from 8860798947 to 9811-77-0828 is still not in place and i am wrongly charged on my bill as all the calls are charged to that number in itemized bill.....

Please do the needful...

Looking for positive expectations from this mail...

(kindly confirm as soon you get the mail)

+91-9811-77-0828

----- Forwarded by Rahul57 K/CHN/TCS on 08/10/2011 05:02 PM ----- From: Rahul57 K/CHN/TCS
To: [email protected], [email protected]
Cc: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Date: 06/29/2011 07:11 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: Vodafone Saver Plan @ 1 Paisa

Dear Sushma & Team,

Thanks for the expedite resolution, the below mentioned is resolved and confirmed by one of your Vodafone executive. Really appreciate your kind efforts...

However there is one more small concern which need your intervention to resolve :-

Concern A:-
As it is a new connection hence the credit limit (500/-) is feeble to use moreover as the one Vodafone family number is free so still getting the warning messages of part payment and as you can initialize the outgoing calls my wife calls only me the define one number. I am amazed and out of curiosity that when you have given the option and service for one complimentary number to call then why there is a CAP or Threshold to use that.... this is a contradictory statement. Please help in this issue convert the below mentioned payment as the security and do the needful.

Concern B:-

Cc: [email protected]
Date: 06/27/2011 01:36 PM

Dear Shushma,

Hi...

As discussed with the one of your DSA of Vodafone (situated in Okhla), the below mentioned plan is promised / taken and activated from Prepaid to Postpaid conversion of (88607-98-947) Sim No EH-############.

However it is still in the dilemma that the complimentary number (9811-77-0828) is not activated on that number yet, and because of more calling on that number the started credit limit of 500/- is about to reach and the number will be on hold till part payment.

Please do the needful for the same and activate the number on expedite notification.

Details of the DSA :-
Rep Name :- Gagan
Contact No :- 9999-952-442
B-24 Okhla PH II

Courtesy Copy marked to :- DDG (Public Grievances) Shri S.S. Singh 1210 207 23372131 6576 23372605 24645517 Qtr. No. 29, Type D-II, East Kidwai Nagar, North of AIIMS, New Delhi-23

-----------------
Thanks....

Rgds,
Manager -
Process Excellence Six Sigma Black Belt
TATA Consultancy Services - UK
____________________________________________
----- Forwarded by Rahul57 K/CHN/TCS on 06/27/2011 12:55 PM ----- From: Mas Call net <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]

v Low Rent
v Clip FREE
v Super aggressive call rates
v No Advance Rent
The plan has it all……..!!!!!!!!!!

Here are the plan details:

§ Vodafone Saver Plan @ 1 Paisa
§ Monthly Rent : 199
§ Clip : Free
§ One Voda to voda local Number freeeeeeee : 9811770828
Tariff call rates
§ All V2V (Loc + STD) : 0.01p
§ All V2O (Loc + STD) : 0.01p
Freebies
§ Free 12000 seconds(local + STD)
200 (local+ STD) SMS
SMS
§ Local – Re 0.60
§ National – Rs. 0.60
§ International – Rs.5

10.30% Service Tax on whole bill.

Mas Call net

[attachment "image002.gif.001" deleted by Rahul57 K/CHN/TCS]

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and (i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message immediately if this is an electronic communication. Thank you.

Aug 10, 2011

can u give my puk code no.

can u give my puk code my mobile no.is 9953404310

Aug 10, 2011

not activation of other vodafone free call no

sir i have covert my prepaid vodafone no 7827591913 to post paid.i have choosen plan 199n i have told that u can talk to another one vodafone nomber free of cost but i have activated service so many times and talk to ur custmor care so many times but got no respnse .please do needful or i will change the cnnection

Aug 3, 2011

balance reduce

I think vodafone company has gone bankrupt.
1.-I calling to one call friends and others but his show balance two times, first just second before then u end the call, and second balance show then u press complitely call end butten.
2.- some day u suddenly socked when u saw Ur mobile show Ur balance msg--last call/sms Rs.-1.5 less Ur balance.
I complaint vodafone costumer care but not give answer of my Q.

Aug 1, 2011

Wrong deduction of amount from my vodafone account no.9999663688

Respected Sir, i want to lodge a complaint against deduction of amount from my number on 28-7-2011, which is Rs.250/-, i also contacted to customer care but nothing happened, if vodafone not given back my amount then i m preparing to go in consumer court in few days, so plz lodge my complaint against service of Vodafone & do something regarding this matter otherwise i m going in cunsumer court for necessary action. Thank You , Madan singh(9999663688)

Jul 28, 2011

Vodafone charging me for data plan I haven't asked for

This is regarding data plan charges levied to me which I have never asked.. My Vodafone number is a corporate number under special plans. Last month, in June I called up Vodafone to activate data services on my number. I was told that Vodafone mandates that for activation/deactivation of any plan/services, they require mail from registered mail ID as the plans are different from general public. Accordingly I mailed their corporate care ID to activate Rs.98/- (2GB data plan). I had to follow-up their customer care a couple of times and after 2-3 days the data services were activated. I got a confirmation call from their department that Rs.98/- plan has been activated on my number.

Now, here comes the invoice for June-July wherein I have been charged Rs.199 for the data plan. There are charges of Rs.199 plus the pro-rata charges of Rs.73/- for 10 days. There is a charge of Rs. 30 too for 10 days of usage of Rs.98 plan. Interestingly, there are more charges of usage of data beyond 2GB limit.

I have been writing to Vodafone since 2 weeks now telling them I have never requested for Rs.199 plan and that I have only Rs.98/- plan running on my number. The guys are just adamant and telling me that I have both Rs.98 and Rs.199 plan activated on my number. I have also forwarded them the first mail which I had sent for activating data services in which I have clearly stated that I want Rs.98 plan. I have no idea who told them to activate Rs.199 plan. They haven't shown me any evidence yet wherein I have requested for Rs.199 plan, they are just making it up on their own and trying to fleece me..

By the way, Rs.199 is the unlimited data plan. I have tried hard but failed to get them to understand that if I was indeed on Rs.199 plan, I shouldn't have been charged for excess data but as I have been charged for data beyond 2GB, it serves as an adequate proof that their systems too have me on Rs.98 plan.

I had also called up 198 (Vodafone complaints number) and had a long discussion with Mr. Himanshu (senior level) about my problem. We checked the invoice I had received and could make out that there indeed are wrong charges of Rs.199 data plan in the invoice. He had promised me to reverse these charges in the next bill cycle. He advised me to pay the bill for this month as all reversals in any case would be made in next billing cycle only. He gave me his word and accordingly I have paid this month's bill.

On top of all this mess, my data services had been deactivated without informing me. This is just disappointing and uncalled for..

I wrote the same to corporate care telling them the whole issue again, my discussions with Himanshu and that I have paid my bill on his word. I requested them to reverse the charges as discussed and activate my data services asap. I got the reply and its the whole story again.. They have refused to reverse the charges and the data services aren't resumed as well.

I have heard several complaints from other Vodafone users about the billing issues and how they are charged unnecessarily for services they never asked but I never thought that I too would become a victim.

I would like Vodafone to look into this judiciously and reverse the unnecessary charges levied onto me.

Dinkar Goel
Vodafone number: 8860111190

Jul 26, 2011

Mobile Number Portability, Poor service

My name is Anupam Sisodia, i had applied for port out of reliance GSM prepaid on 9th july, 2011 to vodafone. It has been 18 days now my number is still not ported. vodafone says check with reliance and reliance says check with vodafone. i have visited vodafone store thrice but it was of no use. please take stern action as ive wasted my valuble time time waiting hours in vodafone office. My contact no. which has to be ported is 9555526978, port request no. RD524438.

Jul 22, 2011

deduct balance many time

Many time deduct my balance in my vadafone sim balance. i do many time complaint on 198 but he is not refund balance and give not complain number. please take any action against this.

Jul 18, 2011

bill after disconnection

hi sir my name is imran khan i had a connection of vodafone internet due to low speed i requsted to disconnected my connection company send person .he collect amount of bill and full and final forum to disconnect my connection.they already disconnected my connection.but after that month they send me another bill. i told them that i have got disconnected my net already but they told me that if i will not pay bill they will disconnect my mobile connection.this month company sent me another bill.i did not pay this bill now they disconnected my mobile connection.becouse they disconnected my connection so i will not continue my no and will not pay any bill.

Jul 18, 2011

Cheating

I was continuously receiving call on my mobile phone from Vodafone to get a postpaid connection. I agreed after a number of calls to have a Vodafone connection to avoid the disturbance through mobile phone. They asked Rs.250 and collected the money on the next day, 11th of June 2011and promised me to give the connection within 48 hours. After paying the amount, they started harassing that I would get a confirmation call and activate the SIM within 72 hours. It had been continuing for 10 days by receiving at least a dozen calls in a day they are going to activate the SIM within 72 hours. They repeated the same slogan that you have to attend the next call and say your address.

I got angered and asked them to return my money. After that I was receiving calls from a lady appologising. She also used the same slogan that I had to attend another call from Vodafone and say my address.

I sent many e-mails to Vodafone to back my money. They were not giving a satisfied reply. Once they addressed me as Mr.Khan instead of George.

I approached the Vodafone Corporate office at C-48, Okhla Phase-II,New Delhi and waited more than 30 minutes to speak with their Customer support executive,Ms.Azra. I told all the bitter experience before starting their service and asked for refund. She refused the refund and eventually agreed to return my money back after deducting Rs.100 and would pay after 60 days. She was saying whatever you do if you are not agreeing. I was insulted in front of other customers. She was saying that I am not residing the address given to them. I have been residing in the same place for the last 7 years with my wife and two children.

Till date they have not taken any step to solve this issue.

I realised it is a style of cheating operated by Vodafone and its associates by giving forcibly faulty SIM cards at a cost of Rs.250 where SIM cards are available at a maximum of Rs.40 in the market. People leave the issue to avoid the harassment and irritating calls by ignoring Rs. 250. They get innocent Indians like me and can pocket money by practicing fraud.

Binu George,