Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Rajesh_parbat

Jun 9, 2016

False charhe in the bill

Following calls I have not done from my mobile. Same type of complaint and issues are on this complaint board. This is issue in the vodafone network and imposing charges for this.

Please Save as from this type of issues from service provider

ISD
6 Calls 11:00 800.00
vodafone user

May 30, 2016

poor service of vodafone

I am using Vodafone no 7838589653. I have been using this no for more than 3-4 year. Due to some issue i have transferred my no from prepared to post-paid. They suggest me the plan of 200rs and 100rs extra for internet plan from which i was getting 300mb. On receipt of the second bill of post-paid called to customer care about my bill where i found that they charged me extra for internet usage which i didn’t use, so they offered my internet plan of Rs/-150 for 1GB, during first week of April 2016. But they did not active the offered plan, which i accepted. I called in Vodafone customer care so many times to change my plan and they replied that your plan will be activated in next 72hours.
Recently i received 3rd bill but they have charged as per old plan. Now i called again and now they are saying there was no request before 9th may 2016.
I will request you to look into and take appropriate action for value of my money.
rishabgandotra

May 17, 2016

deduction of balance

hi vodafone deducted 49 rupees from my vodafone mobile no. 9582696070 of delhi region for some mcsecure app !!! for which i am never been logged in...used or is been activated by me...there is no such message visible to me...this thing has happened earlier also 95 rs around was deducted for some adult videos ! i want to know that is vodafone a pimp for these sites or what or they just want black money for these sites unknwngly deducted by people....i need my money back i am educated and well prepared to take the action further if this thing keeps on repeating ! i have every detail of it ! why wouldbi need these services when i already have a netpack and a very high speed wifi at home !

Soni188

May 9, 2016

Data Plan

Yesterday I had called on customer care to confirm my data plan of 246 validity.

Twice I called up and both the executive said its valid till 10 june 2016, after that i recharged the data plan of 246 but it's not got activated still.

Now when i called up your customer, executive said that the validity is over. Why you'll give wrong information. I want my money back or activate the data.

Please look into this issue asap.

Mobile No : - 9930316089
Name :- Soni Tolrikonda
Tushar93

May 8, 2016

Balance Deduction

Hello

This is regarding complaint against Vodafone for deducting balance again and again by its own.
I never activate Vodafone VAS services but vodafone again and again deduct my balance by activating these bad services.
4 days back vodafone forcefully deduct my 75 rs. balance by activating some VAS service automaticaly.
This is the worst mobile service provider.

Mobile No.-9675265246
Name- Tushar Agarwal

Kindly help me to get back my balance as early as possible. And also take action against Vodafone.
Arvind Maithani

May 7, 2016

NOT GETTING 3G NET FACILITY AFTER SUCCESSFUL RECHARGE

DEAR SIR,

I AM VERY SORRY TO SAY THAT I HAVE PAID RS1499/- (10GB PLAN) TO GET THE 3G VADAFONE NET FACILITY ON MY SIM/MOB NO. 9792476586. I ALSO RECEIVED PAYMENT CONFIRMATION THROUGH SMS IN ALTERNATIVE MOBILE NUMBER i.e. 9129009237. THE PAYMENT WAS MADE ON 6TH MAY 2016 AND MY PAYMENT ID FOR THE SAME IS FIC24464733426. BUT EVEN AFTER SUCCESSFUL RECHARGE, I DID NOT GET 3G INTERNET SERVICES TILL NOW. SO KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND DO THE NEEDFUL WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY.
deepak1986

May 7, 2016

sms from channel 50

Dear Sir/madam,

I am getting sms from channel 50 and they are mentioning some location in that.

kindly solve my problem asap.

Deepak
Praveen Kumar Goenka

May 5, 2016

265 non sense calls within qp days from a mobile no 9813519200

Nearly 265 nonsense calls are made by a mobile user from mobile no,9813519200. In last 10 days inspite of fFIR lodged against him in Delhi he dares to call again and again having some legal help from his family member
triptikuls

May 1, 2016

UPLOADING OF MY INTIMATE PHOTO ON PROFILE PICTURE

R/Mam/Sir
I Tripti kulshrestha wife of Mr ritesh kumar ,My husband has given his number to me and (this number is registered in his name) for use ############ But now we have separated
and unfortunaley i went outside india for some of my work. and my freinds and collegues thought that i am using that number still.

Now my husband is misusing that number since september around 2014,he is talking rubbish by taking my name i am very much worried about this

He put our intimate moments photos publically as watsapp profile picture,Doing vulgar chats since 2014 by taking my name

kindly bann this number

Tripti kulshrestha

UPLOADING OF MY INTIMATE PHOTO ON PROFILE PICTURE

niteshmanjhi

Apr 28, 2016

monthly plan deactivated only 2 days

Hello voda i am unhappy with your cheap servises . i am recharge my mobile 9136817273 rs 249 for 2g unlimited monthly plan bust after one day my net is not working i am doing 2nd recharge of rs 11 3g pack then i call customer care he said your first data plan epire .my data pack exp 2 days. My 3gb 2g monthly plan exp in only 2 days . vodafone customer servise said the plan is not reactivated and amount is not refundable.

My vodafone no is 9136817273
Akki00328

Apr 25, 2016

Harassment & Wrong Billing

Harassment & Wrong Billing

I really don't know, how to address this email especially after having such a bad experience with the so called multinational company "Vodafone". Given the experience it is difficult to believe.

I had, I am saying as "had" since the waiver amount request for the no. "9716074346" was raised by me at the call center on March 15, 2016. Initially the call center representative was not even willing to accept the waiver amount request and kept insisting that I need to go to the nearest Vodafone gallery for the same. So just imagine that there are no Vodafone representatives who will keep calling you for additional nos. or change of plan but for a customer to adjust waiver amount request, he needs to go to their gallery. So it implies that if you want a new connection, you can have all services and comfort even their representatives dropping the sim card at your doorstep but when it comes to adjust waiver amount they will adopt all means of harassing the customer.

So it is easier to get a Vodafone connection but to get the waiver amount adjustment , Vodafone will ensure that they will harass you and never provide confirmation on the request raised. Also further pl. note that the amount of Rs 1442.70 is not a legal claim and hence not payable since the waiver amount adjustment request was not effected by Vodafone.

Regards: -
Akshay Sharma
9711924744

Apr 21, 2016

Lost sim card

Delhi Police

Subject :- Lost sim Card

I am Chandra Shakher Singh i have lost my sim card of no. 9711495310 of Vodafone Company on 21/04/2016.

Chandra Shakher Singh

(9711495310)
Rupal Singla

Apr 20, 2016

Got deduct 80rs.

I have done a 3g recharge from freecharge account of rs. 147 on 20-4-2016. Firstly I do not receive any message that recharge has been done. Then I checked mb's through the code and got to know that recharge has been done. But after 8-10 hours I got to know that MBS and balance both are deducting.
Mahinder singh 11

Apr 14, 2016

Unusual high bill amount

My mobile number is 9953435580 regarding complent.
Mahinder singh 11

Apr 14, 2016

Unusual high bill amount

Hi this is Mahinder Singh Bisht use Vodafone condition for mobile number at aproxly more than 4month and every month they charge me accsses bill and I was pay that because this number I was given my all important relatives and friends and this month is really ridicules I was pay last my full unfilled amount Rs.1400 approx and stopped my internet connection and they again charge me Rs 1000 bill and when I col they said you're activet 299plan for internet and I am 200% sure I am not use any plans for internet connection so I am really mentally herresment .so I requested to you please make some streaked action against this Vodafone Co
Regards Mahinder Singh Bisht
khanfirdous9933

Apr 5, 2016

Pls Block my SIM bearing No. 8713035779

I have lost my mobile containing SIM bearing No. +918713035779.
Pls put forward the redressal to the Vodafone authorities, so as to block this SIM with immediate effect..in order to avoid any commotion and from getting mis-used.
thanking you,

For info ,kindly contact me at : 8713035785

yours truly,
Firdous Khan
khanfirdous9933

Apr 5, 2016

Block my lost Vodafone SIM bearing No. +918713035779

I have lost my mobile containing SIM bearing No. +918713035779.
thanking you,

For info ,kindly contact me at : 8713035785

yours truly,
Firdous Khan
karma lohia

Mar 30, 2016

sim

kindlly not that i have lost my mobile phone and numbr i have allredy blok this numbr pleace you areng my sim

Mar 29, 2016

deduction of balance

I am using vodafone services from past several years just because of better network. But today it was third time i am facing unneccessary balance deduction of 75rupees from my account in the name of some pack activation which i have not allowed to activate.
Please refund my amount asap.

Mar 23, 2016

Mentally Harassing

Vodafone has a rubbish customer support for corporate connection. I bought 7 corporate no and one of them+918376833856 suddenly got no service I complained about it in the local store and they said it will be fixed soon.
After a week it didn't got fixed so I went back again and tehy said sir by evening it will be done.
Unfortunately it didn't happen again so then I asked Bhavya (executive) from the store in rohini delhi that i need to speak to your manager she went to call the manager and came back with a reply that today is the last day and problem will be resloved shortly. Then no got the outgoing calls and all the incoming calls stopped .
I went back again for the same the manger said it will be resloved by today and gave me her no which is+919811919836 and it didn't happen again so i called her but she didn't pick up the call and send me the text that don't call and msg me .
What the hell I mean store manager doesn't want to help the customer
Very irritating for me I am going to the store from last one month for the same but nothing is helping
Call me if Vodafone really cares about the cus on 8447902046
Aruna_03

Mar 21, 2016

VAS activation without approval

Some Video Club pack subscription has been activated on my vodafone number (9654934736) without asking for any activation approval and Rs 7 and then Rs 35 have been deducted from my balance. Kindly deactivate the service and provide me the refund.

Mar 21, 2016

Deactivate plans

I want only a rental of 99rs.
Please deactivate all other swrvices on my vodafone postpaid no. 8800483493.
tapad

Mar 13, 2016

vodafone company deducted money from my account

Respected and honourable sir
I am a regular customer of Vodafone company till 10 years. Few days back I feel this company deducted money unnecessary.on dated 12-03-2016 Rs.100/- deducted from my account. When I complain the customer care executive misbehave and said there is no deducted any money and they can not take any action in this regard.

Please look into the matter and take necessary steps for which I shall obliged.
Mo-9811219460
Tapas
yatharth shukla

Mar 11, 2016

Phone got disconnected due to call on DND

My name is Yatharth Shukla and i work in Quickghar.com,2days back my phone got disconnected because i called on a DND number.Sir I am just a normal employee,i call on the numbers which is provided to mw by my company.I didnt know whether the number on which i am calling is a DND number or not plus you can go through the recordings that i did not misbeheave with the person to whom i called on the other hand there were some bad mouthing coming from the other side who filed the complaint against me.Sir this is what i do for my living and my career will definately get effected because all my client were connected with me through this number only.Please sir help me out.Atlease Listen to the recordings to know that weather i was wrong or not.
I hope you will help me out.This DND this is for peoples benifit but in some cases we are getting effected by it.
And if ytou have come up with this thing that you have to make a recorded message that the person to whom you are calling is a DND number so that we will get to know that it is a DND number.

Yatharth Shukla
My Deactivated no-9643009620
sksanjeevkumar123

Mar 1, 2016

Dittoall pack

Without my consent dittoall pack has been activated on my no.9899165219, I want to deactivate it and return my money back,or I'll go to consumer court..