Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Jul 18, 2011

Cheating

I was continuously receiving call on my mobile phone from Vodafone to get a postpaid connection. I agreed after a number of calls to have a Vodafone connection to avoid the disturbance through mobile phone. They asked Rs.250 and collected the money on the next day, 11th of June 2011and promised me to give the connection within 48 hours. After paying the amount, they started harassing that I would get a confirmation call and activate the SIM within 72 hours. It had been continuing for 10 days by receiving at least a dozen calls in a day they are going to activate the SIM within 72 hours. They repeated the same slogan that you have to attend the next call and say your address.

I got angered and asked them to return my money. After that I was receiving calls from a lady appologising. She also used the same slogan that I had to attend another call from Vodafone and say my address.

I sent many e-mails to Vodafone to back my money. They were not giving a satisfied reply. Once they addressed me as Mr.Khan instead of George.

I approached the Vodafone Corporate office at C-48, Okhla Phase-II,New Delhi and waited more than 30 minutes to speak with their Customer support executive,Ms.Azra. I told all the bitter experience before starting their service and asked for refund. She refused the refund and eventually agreed to return my money back after deducting Rs.100 and would pay after 60 days. She was saying whatever you do if you are not agreeing. I was insulted in front of other customers. She was saying that I am not residing the address given to them. I have been residing in the same place for the last 7 years with my wife and two children.

Till date they have not taken any step to solve this issue.

I realised it is a style of cheating operated by Vodafone and its associates by giving forcibly faulty SIM cards at a cost of Rs.250 where SIM cards are available at a maximum of Rs.40 in the market. People leave the issue to avoid the harassment and irritating calls by ignoring Rs. 250. They get innocent Indians like me and can pocket money by practicing fraud.

Binu George,
9810 93 0473

Jul 14, 2011

not recieved full talk time on my number

Your company launched a scheme of full talk time ,ie, Rs 160 we will be getting Rs 160. but i haven't received my full talk time time yet. as I recharged my card 1 week ago but i have got only Rs 143 and some paise. and when i call to your customer care number they all said they have forwarded their mail and I will get my remaining balance within 2days but i haven't received yet. so kindly do something in this matter. my phone number is 9654533730.

Nitin Rawat

Jul 10, 2011

deactivate MCI

plzzzz deactiavte MCI(miss call information) from my mobile
n my no is 9654097394

Jul 10, 2011

broadband connection Speed

Dear sir/Madam
my name is tarun kumar I'M residing at 65 shubhash khand giri nagar kalkaji new delhi 110019. I buy a vodafone usb stick on sunday when I ask to purchase it I was commit that I'LL got a surfing speed on upto 3.2 mpps but when I connect it it's not giving that much of speed. I call on customer care no of vodafone usb stick 9999904040. They're now telling that I'LL get only 100 kpps speed in my 2g plan and convert it to 3g plan which is more costly plan. Moreover I'M not getting proper service my net is disconnecting many times when I'M using it. I talk to a representive who sold me this stick named johny also {9873914911} but he denied to help me. Sir I'M now frustrated with this wrong commitment from vodafone customer service I want justice . Please help me

Jul 7, 2011

no successfully recharge

Dear, Sir/Madam

I have made a online vodafone recharge for this no my sister 9711489523 of Rs.410/- through ICICI Bank ,net Bankng and the transaction successfully but still my account is debited Rs. 410/- its todays now but not a recharge my this 9711489523, I am unable to track my money, my no is 9999728989, pls solve my problem.

Jul 2, 2011

call list last 6 month urgently

sub: call list last 6 month urgently

I am vodafone customer. I have prepaid connection. my number 9953965311. I want my call list last 6 month incoming, outgoing and miss call detail . Its urgently.

kindly send to me call detail on my this email id [email protected]

priya

thanks

Jun 28, 2011

Block my Sim Card

I have lost my mobile with sim card. my no is 9811672980. Plz block this sim card no.

Balram Kumar Kashyap
Cont.No. 9810563930
Email Id: [email protected]

Jun 26, 2011

urgent

+919999708830
plz give a details and address of above mobile no. plz...its to urgent..

Jun 23, 2011

bill

i bought a new connection of vodafone postpaid no.8860004380..as i told them to give me a plan of rs325 in which they stated me that i will get these benifits:
1. one vodafone no. lifetime free
2. 1000 mins every months free on any network
3. free itemised bill service for lifetime
4. every month 2 movie tickets
5. coupons for pizza hut

i accepted this offer and made a payment of rs 250 for there new connection as there security charges..by cash payment to one of there agent who came to my residence..my no. got activated on 25-may-2011
than they called me for knowing that which no. i want to make lifetime free...i told them the the no. than my no. got activated...next one of there agent came to my home...for giving welcome kit..
i asked several things from him:
me: my plan?
agent: rs 325...1000mins free any network and 1 no. lifetime free....he told that the same plan has been activated

me: free no. has been actvated
agent: yes (he called one of his supervisor to make this confirmation)

me: what about movie tickets and pizza coupons?
agent: we dont offer any kind of service like this...the agent called you was misleading to you

agent: your itemised bill service is for 3 months free
me: but they told me its free for lifetime
agent: no not at all we dont have any such scheme

i got that the agent called me and told lie just to make his sale..

that was the first part of their fraud..

than on 12-june-2011 i recived a message from their side that " ur caller tune has been activated charges rs 30 song selection rs 15"... i never made any reqeust for any kind of service like this...i deactivated the caller tune..

than on 23-june-2011 when o checked my mail acc. [email protected] i recived a mail from their side regarding my bill..i was shocked to see my bill...IT WAS OF RS 653 ..AND IN BILL IT WAS MENTIONED THAT PLAN IS OF RS 199 NOT OF RS 325(which i requested from them)..
AND I SHOCKED TO SEE THE NO. WHICH I REQUESTED FOR FREE FOR LIFETIME..THEY PEOPLE CHRGED FOR THAT NO. TOO..

immideatly i called there coustmer care no. and ask for the same...they held up my line for a long time..and told me that i have a plan of rs199 activated on 28-may-2011...i told them i never requested for change my plan..than they told me to visit the vodafone store in model town..

i went there on same date 23-june-2011 and got a token no.144...
than they called me on counter no. 3 i told her my problem and showed their bill of my mobile on my laptop and she checked her database and told me the same that my plan have been changed on 28-may-2011...and my lifetime free no. is also deactivated on the same date i told her that i never requested for plan change..i also told her that caller tune problem than she told its free and promotional service i showed her charges of that caller tne on my bill..
than i told her about their marketing department ..hoe they people offer various FAKE add ons and offers for their sale..
she didnt say anything...
i told her to deactivate my no.
she said "YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY THE ENTIRE AMOUNT THAN I WILL DEACTIVATE IT"
i said"why...you people made me fool and now you r saying me to pay the bill..which is gentrated due to your mistake "
she said" you will have to pay"
i said" i m moving towards consumer court"
she said" ok go"...

plz take action against them..
rajat arora
(8860329338)

Jun 23, 2011

non provision of Connection

MAS Callnet India Pvt Ltd, Okhala, New Delhi the tele marketing associate of Vodafone, collected from me Rs. 250/- for number portability and a new post paid vodafone connectioion on 13.06.2011.M/s.MAS CAllnet India Pvt Ltd.issued their Receipt No.MAS/10325 dated 13.06.2011 for the cash collected and told the connection will be activated in 3-4 days after verification of address/ ID, for which they have collected documents from me.

Now after 10 days the connection is not activated. Nobody is giving the status updation.Even Vodafone customer care is saying that they have NO INFORMATIOM. The only contact number of MAS Callnet is 011-61105567 and from there the only answer is that they will arrange a CALL BACK within 2 HRS. But even after days NO CONFIRMATION.

Prior to collection of payment, they were contacting fromNos.############, 610,626 & 628.

My request is to direct the concerned to confirm the connection or RETURN the payment collected and DONT CHEAT CUSTOMERS.

VENUGOPAL
NEW DELHI
Tel.:############

Jun 22, 2011

balance related

hi,

my name is sonia mob no 9654940443.

yesterday i had balance in my mobile and today it is in minus and i have received 8 to 10 msg that my hello tune is activated and i dont have done anything to activate it and also dont want .. caller tune has been canclled by me by sending msg can ct to 111 as written in their msg but i dont have received my balance i dont have balance even to call c care. help me i dont have money.

Jun 20, 2011

Delievery of Bills

Hi My name is surinder singh mobile number 9999593757 & 9953713757 and 2 more prepaid numbers.

Using these numbers from last 1 yr and above but not satisfied with the service of vodafone and their customer care.

In last 14 to 15 months of usage and i hardley got my bill delievered at my doorstep.

Tried talking to several executives & managers in stores and customer care but i think that they are useless.

9999593757 this number is under DND but vodafone don't care i still got same sales calls and messages.

Don't know what to do thinking of leaving vodafone with all of my numbers.

"SICK AND TIRED OF VODAFONE"

Jun 18, 2011

Promotional SMS

I own a vodafone number 9873141878 from the past 4-5 years. I have registered for the DND service already. Still i get almost 8-9 promotional sms relating to property, land purchase etc. It is so agonizing for the consumer to go through such harrasment, why would the telecom operator share its consumer's number with the real estate promoters or any one else.

I seek an immediate action to stop all the unnecessary alerts and sms on my number. Vodafone should not demean its reputation.

Jun 15, 2011

I'll write 15 Email and 100 time call to vodafone they have no solution .................

I am the customer of Vodafone from last 2 years with a number 9999757431 but from last few days i am facing some problems regarding services issues.

Few days back, i have enquired about the Vodafone Web services and your executive told me about the plan [email protected] service under which, upto 2GB data has been provided for browsing & downloading from any site, and also i have enquired about this plan various times but they told me that your usage has been discounted after the end of month.

After that i requested for the plan and it had been activated on my above mentioned number.

But now whats happening is when i used to open any other site from my phone the Company charge me 10 paise per 10 KB,according to your normal usage charges. And the total charges cost me around Rs.1800/-.

Now it is very ashamed of the VODAFONE Company that what their employees & executives told us about any product is not right information. If this plan doesn`t allowed me to use another sites then they told me at the time of Product selling.

vikram singh

Jun 15, 2011

Pathetic Service

I tried calling Vodafone today at least 10 times. Got through the difficult IVR twice, could not get any help so far.

I was kept on hold for 17 Mins in my last call at 1.12pm on 15 June 2011. This is not acceptable.

I’ve paid my bill and still receiving pre- recorded message before my call is getting connected. PLEASE REMOVE THIS ASAP else I’ll switch over to a new carrier. RESPOND!!!

9999016506 mobile no

Jun 13, 2011

amount deducted

hi,
MERA NAAM SUMIT HAI OR MERA VODAFONE MOBIL NO. +917838025454 HAI JISKO MAI 1YEAR SE USE KSAR RAHA HU. 1 MAHINE PAHLE MERE NO PER TV GUPSHUP KE EK SERVICE ACTIVAT HUE JISKO MANE NAHI SURU KIYA AAPNE AAP LAGI USKE BAAD MAINE VODAFONE ME CALL KIYA THO C.C. EXECUTIVE NE KAHA KE REQUST FORWARD KAR DI HAI AB AAP KE YE SERVICE BAND HO JAYE GE OR AAP KA JO BALANCE KATA HAI WO AAPKO MIL JAYEGA. BUT AAJ FIR SE USE SERVICE KA rs.30/- KAT GAYA MERE A/C SE.AAJ FIR BAAT KE THO SAB NE CALL KAT DEYA . MAI JANNA CHATA HU KE VODAFONE MAI SAB SALE CHOR HAI YA BHIKARI HAI JO BENA BATAYE AMOUNT KAT LETE HAI.KA MERA JO BALANCE (rs. 60) KATA HAI WO MUJHE WAPAS MIL SAKTA HAI. EK BAAT OR IN KE JO C.C. EXECUTIVE HAI WO AAPNA NAAM YA THO HERO KA NAAM BATATE HAI YA FIR BATA TE HI NAHI

Jun 9, 2011

Not using service still getting bill.

I was using vodafone service since last 3 yrs in delhi. But i got transfer to Bangalore. So i asked vodafone executive to discontinue the service they are telling we can't discontinue the service, you need to go to Delhi and there you need to deposit documents.
Since last 3 months i am getting the bill for the vodafone number 9999336023, even i am not using this number.
The address i have given is of my relative and that's why i am getting call from my relative that i have cheated them and given their address.
This month also i get the bill.

My new number for Bangalore is 9538613863.

Jun 7, 2011

Incorrect Charges on Bill

Hi there..

I am using vodafone number from last few years with an hassle free services, but now from few months they are providing a pathetic service.

There executives are not updated, They are charging incorrect charges.

Can any of the vodafone officer be able to help me to sort out my issue regarding the incorrect charges they have applied on my bill.

My number is 9711149221

Regards...

Jun 3, 2011

UNNECESSARY CHARGES ON BILL

I am Ankit Gupta, mobile no.9711192965, vodafone postpaid customer. I had been given a special benefit of "One Vodafone Number free calling on for 3 months" from Vodafone Store Model town, Delhi as on 14th April 2011. As per my last Bills of the month April and May 2011, I had been charged @20 paisa/min for the outgoing calls on that number i.e Rs.112.40 and Rs.595.60 resp. No action is taken as per my complaints and requests by Vodafone care and Vodafone Store Model Town, Delhi till date. THE REQUEST NUMBER FOR FREE CALLING BENEFIT IS 2190141072 and enquiry number as on 17-5-2011 is 165476322. And this problem will also be reflected on my next month Bill of June,2011.
The customer care executives in Vodafone Store, model town Delhi, treated me very badly. They totally back-step from their words and the way of talking is also unprofessional. Ms. Nishtha wason is the concern person at the Vodafone Store Model Town, Delhi to whom i had been talked. She clearly warn me for complaining anywhere and is refused to waive off these unnecessary charges levied on my bill. This is totally inconvenience of services by the Vodafone Store Model town, Delhi. I have been mentally harassed by the Vodafone Company from last two months.
So, please kindly take some action and waive off the charges.

Jun 1, 2011

Search the name & Address

I am getting the messages from 9654487226 no.
kindly tell me the user name, address & email
its urgent

Jun 1, 2011

tell me the Address & name

tell me the information of this no.9654487226
Name, Address & Email

May 28, 2011

Without any reason from my mobile no. 9999903513 balance got deducted automatica​lly

With due respect I beg to state that my name is Yogender Yadav, H.no.-29, Ahir Mohalla, Near village post office, Nangloi, Delhi-110041. Im using mobile no. 9999903513 (Prepaid), from last 5 yrs. On 17th May'2011 from my account balance automatically got deducted and balance was in minus Rs. -286.00 (approx). After that i contacted to vodafone customer care executive about this matter on same day in the evening and customer care executive told me that you have used internet on your cellphone so that your balance got deducted. But i have never used internet on my cellphone and also internet facility is not yet activated on my cellphone. I became fedup from Vodafone service because they don't want to respond me and not taking quick initiative in this regard.

Therefore its my humble request to you kindly do the needfull as soon as possible and take a quick initiative in this regard.

Yogender Yadav,

E-mail ID - [email protected]
User352037

May 26, 2011

Improper deduction's

My number 9953779866 (Vodafone) is at -286 balance and this is the third time my balance has gone in negative. I just use this number for incoming from last 2 months and as soon as i rechage withinh 1-2 days my balance goes negative.
When i called the cust cats they said its gettig deducted due to internet usage.
I dont use the phone at all then why are they charging me for it.
I will have to file a case in consumer court if i dont get My complete money back.

Dilip Shukla

May 26, 2011

Negative Balance Prepaid Account

I have a prepaid connection of vodafone. The service since the date I have purchased the connection is pathetic. Iwas bombrded with their offers and also kept getting SMS from ICICI bank regarding credit card payment. It seems the number was with somebody else and then was sold again. The balance of my account has now become negative of Rs. 862.00, which very weird since the services stop the moment you cross a certain balnce. I am not able to access my number any longer.The customer care is too laborious to contact with too many OVRS optionsand too slow to repond. Emails take two days to be answered and am stil waiting for reply. Extremely pathetic service. My number is 9899980788

Mrs Parmodh Chawla

May 19, 2011

Unwanted service activation

I am vodafone costumer my mobile number is 9582024901. Today, i got a call but somehow i could not attend the call. then i called the same number to identify then it was vodafone call then they send me sms your star talk service has been activated. How is that possible without my permission vodafone is activating unwanted service on my number. Then they charged for this service amount was 15 /- rs.
As soon as possible return back my amount any how. Otherwise i will take an action against this unwanted service.
Reply me on [email protected] and return my talk amount as soon as possible.