Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Mar 25, 2011

no respone

no response from vodafone.

Mar 24, 2011

Height of Unprofessionalism....VODAFONE SUCKS....

I hold a mobile no. 9811048464.
I had given a request for the waiver of my late payment charges of Rs. 100 for the January Month bill in January, had spoken to the customer care executive on the Vodafone care and he assured me that it will get waived off but it was reflecting in the month of February and again I had given a request for the same in March also where there was again the late payment charges were reflecting. So ideally i should given a waiver of 200 in my March bill.

I had called up regarding the same on 22nd March 2011, when I have shared my query with the Customer Care Executive (Vipin) he said he would transfer the call to his senior and he asked me to be on hold, which lasted for 45 mins. But even after 45 minutes (I think, its again the source of income for Vodafone now, since customer care calls are chargeable) also there was no answer, again I called back and some other Customer Care Executive (Raj) picked up the call and again he kept me on hold for 23 minutes, but there was no response. I called up again then the CCE (Ajmer Singh) transferred me to the Supervisor (Harish) who listen to me and assured me with the request no. 2187401376 that it will get waived off. When I inquired about the Black Berry rent which was charged in advance for the 2nd month and was suppose to get adjusted in the 2nd month bill, the supervisor was also not aware about the plan or the procedure and disconnected the call.

I think this is enough for anyone to avail the mobile number portability and switch over from Vodafone.

The services of Vodafone really SUCKS.................

Mar 23, 2011

I would like the caller tune to be stopped immediately. My phone number is

I would like the caller tune to be stopped immediately. My phone number is 9899567502

Mar 19, 2011

balance enquiry

plz let me know the complete details of deducting of Rs.18/- on date 18/03/2011. from my mobile number 9999822873....

Mar 19, 2011

MNP

Dear Sir / Madam,
This is regarding the problem i faced while opting for mobile number portability. My number 8010389509 was originally a reliance connection. I did MNP to vodafone and after i got the network in the vodaone sim for the same number, i did an online recharge for certain amount. But that amount was credited in the reliance sim which was forfeited soon.
I have been visiting vodafone store and they tell me that they didnt recieve any transaction. I believe this is their problem as the amount has been debited from my bank account. So i need a credit for the same in the vodafone number.

Please guide me through.

Anish

fake calls

please give me the full details of this no. 9811452020 urgent

Mar 18, 2011

2gn internet pack service not activated even the amount paid to vodafone 5~6 times as per Vodafone executive instrcutions

VODAFONE CHEATING/IRRESPONSE/ STORY: Still till today it is not resolved.. Request to all if can help me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Till now from 21st Feb. to 15th Mar. (22 days passed) there is no action taken on this issue. I cannot keep quite as because I have paid for the same. Kindly look into the matter and resolve my issue immediately.

--- On Wed, 3/9/11, Ashok Panchal <[email protected]> wrote:

From: Ashok Panchal <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: Services on your Vodafone mobile number 9873752729 [REF:############, ############, ############] for activation of 2gb internet pack
To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Cc: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], '[email protected]', '[email protected]', '[email protected]', '[email protected]', '[email protected]', "'ashok'" <[email protected]>
Date: Wednesday, March 9, 2011, 2:38 PM

Dear Sirs/Madam,

Since 05th March 2011 to 09th March 2011, afternoon (time 02:36 P.M), I have not received any solution from the all concerned deptts. It is really very bad, shame and unbeleivable for the all concerned. Now I request you to kindly compensate my all expenses. Becuase of incorrect/wrong and non transparent Vodafone system + useless and very poor communication, I have already lost and wasted a lot of money, time and actual loss of study, for which I had taken this pack/connection. I donot have excess money for Vodafone. I have decided to withdraw my relationship with Vodafone. Now I donot want to get it activated the same.

Request to make the full compensation, against my problem faced due to the VODAFONE.

Sent: Monday, March 07, 2011 9:04 AM
To: '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'
Cc: '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; 'ashok'

I would also let you know something more in details about Vodafone:
1.. That, during the this problem, I wasted hours in communication at 111 and 9811098110 dialling from my Vodafone no., for for explaining my problem, but still I could not communicate on these nos. The pre-recorded messages are keep on repeating in a loop. Then I dialed from other no, i could able to talk at 9811098110. This is also there policy for earning, which is not justifyable/correct.

2. Based on the Vodafone executive instructions, I have followed accordingly (by recharging and waiting for activation of services) but still it was not activated. Again I got the same msg that you used internet before the activation. Please ask to VODAFONE How many months / years will take to activate this Pack.

2. As I had purchased the Vodafone Data card device and paid already lot of money for the 2GB pack activation/internet, because of that, I am running behind for Vodafone. Otherwise there are many other providers who are offering good services in cheaper rates now. But due to the data card which I have purchased, I am trying to be with Vodafone. But now I may not be more with Vodafone.

3. I had also noticed during the visits time at VODAFONE stores, I also found others who were facing this kind of problem, but they might not communicate as I am doing.

4. Now sir, I would like to ask for compensation of the same (the problem which I have faced becuase of VODAFONE services) from VODAFONE (IData Card value + Recharges value + time + harasmen all) and you decide the same, by understaing the problem in deeply.

5. Finally, it is the choice of VODAFONE and your (authorities instructions) to VODAFONE that you would like to keep me with Vodafone or not. The customer will find out their other way, if he is facing problem (in terms of communication services or network services or cheaper services).

I have just informed you the status of VODAFONE services. Again it is upto you (The higher authorities, who provides the licenses) that how you will handle this. I have done a lot from my side.

From: ashok [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2011 8:58 PM
To: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; Ashok Panchal (SKSSL)
Subject: FW: Services on your Vodafone mobile number 9873752729 [REF:############, ############, ############] for activation of 2gb internet pack

Dear Sir/madam,

Kindly look into the matter and request you to take necessary actions against VODAFONE.
In short, I would like to state as below:-
1. First Recharge 2GB Pack in Rs. 95 on 21st Feb. 2011 at 10:30 A,M.
2. Since that period, I am running behind (through e-mails, visiting to the stores, customer cares, nodal officers, Appealing authority etc at all places) Vodafone for 2GB Internet Service activation. But could not get till today the 2GB Pack activated.
3. As per vodafone cheating, in between I have got 5~6 time recharged due to the negative accounts happened, even without usage of my internet.
4. Last 2 days back, I again went at Vodafone stores at Gurgaon (Palam Vihar) and their I came to know that the VMC is activated. I got the messages also for 2GB usages. But today 05 March 2011, I am again not able to use the Internet because of the negative account.
5. After that I communicated at 9811098110 customer care, there I found that the 2GB plan was not activated and because I used internet from since 2 days so the account went in Negative. I am very much disappointed with the kind of activities by Vodafone. It is horrible.
6. I have already wasted a lot of money, time and harrasment to get this internet service/pack. But till today from 21st Feb 2011 to 05th March 2011 (12 days passed) I could not get the same.
7. In todays time, if they are providing this kind of services to customer, they should not be in the field of customer services. As per my experience had with Vodafone, in customer services it is 0% while having the all facilities of communication.
8. The Vodafone is cheating me (customer). Because I had taken the Rs. 95 internet 2Gb Pack but I have paid around 10 times more by cash and here I am not adding my precious time and problem faced due to the same.
9. Vodaone systems are not transparent and nor able to provide the services to customer. From top to bottom, all are useless for me. If this is the case, then the Vodafone does not qualify for these kind of service providers. This is all not acceptable.

I request you to review my case and take appropriate actions against VODAFONE and also request you to arrange the activation of my 2GB internet pack alongwith my all recharges reverse which I have done without my usage of internet, without any more delay. I have been cheated by VODAFONE and push me in problems a lot.

For more details, you please refer the full story/details in the below mails.

Hope for a quick actions.

--- On Wed, 3/2/11, Ashok Panchal <[email protected]> wrote:

From: Ashok Panchal <[email protected]>
Subject: FW: Services on your Vodafone mobile number 9873752729 [REF:############]
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, March 2, 2011, 2:39 PM

Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2011 10:19 AM
Subject: RE: Services on your Vodafone mobile number 9873752729 [REF:############]

Kindly confirm me the same. Since last 10 days I am requesting and doing follow-ups with you. Kindly awake and help me.
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2011 8:32 AM

Kindly confirm me for the activation of the 2gb internet pack. Till now I have not yet received the message for the same.
regards,
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 6:17 PM

Dear Sirs/Madams,

As per our discussion, you are going to refreshing the all services including Internet Pack 2GB service activation. Again request you to kindly donot forget to do so. I am very much waiting for the same. Seconly also request you to send me a confirmation on the same.
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 5:12 PM

As discussed with you (Mr. Saurabh at Nodal Office, 9811699317, Okhla), based on our discussion, I have recharged it again with Rs. 30 now you are kindly requested to start my internet Service pack of 2GB as oosn as possible. My children educatiion is affceting due to the same.

Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 3:07 PM

Dear All,

Kindly revert back on the issues.
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 11:33 AM

Dear All,

Please resolve this problem as soon as possible (pending from 21st Feb to till today, 1st March). I need your response on the same. Urgent please.
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 10:36 AM

Dear All,

Please finish this activity by first half becuase afther that I have to decide for next action. The customer is like a HEN and you would like to get the all eggs at one time.By this you cannot get the more customers (Hens for Eggs).
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 8:58 AM

According to your system, I never will be able to keep my account in positive, it is like an open way from one side I keep on recharge and other side it will go (will not accumulate) without my usage. Your customer care (111 and 9811098110) both nos are fail unable to contact your any executive. What you people think, that pull the customer tll the end. You are not for Happy to help you are only happy to make trouble. I am so much in angry with Vodafone. that if I will get any body I will hang them. You people have only two answer that it will take 24 hours to activate the service or your account is in negative. But the root cause for this is only VODAFONE system / all executive/seniors / management. You are not liable in any category. From your all activities, I have understood that I shoudl earn for VODAFONE. They are now like a rich beggar you people are froud and big cheater. Now I will not leave you as it is . I will file a case on Consumer court regarding the same. I am so much disturbbed because of VODAFONE, I myself has fired to my children. Because they asked me about the services of internet access for their study. But I had no answer and I was pushing to myself. It is all happening becuase of VODAFONE. You people donot understand the feeling and trouble. You all "from bottom to Top at VOdafone" stand on my place and feel them. What is a problem . I have seen the VODAFONE. Now you have crossed the all barriers of my patience. You all are useless. I ahve also understood that you are shameless and you will not understand anybody's situation. But I also know that "By cheating you will no live more happy" and "wooden case can be put on fire only one time" Look at GOD, he will do the justice. If you are happy with my 2,000 rs.. God will take you in crores. You cannot be happy and make the building by the CHEATED and froud money.
Further I will think that I have donate the Data card and the recharge money to a beggar called VODAFONE.

Thanks and I pray to god for you to give "the only power of other needless people feelings" and also make yuo understand the meaning of HAPPY TO HELP in reality.
Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2011 7:20 PM
To: Ashok Panchal (SKSSL)
Subject: Vodafone live service of your Vodafone mobile number 9873752729 [REF:############]

Dear Mr. Kumar,

Thank you for writing to Vodafone regarding Vodafone live service of your Vodafone mobile number 9873752729.

We would like to inform you that the Vodafone live services are not activated on your Vodafone account due to less balance on your Vodafone account.

Assuring you with best of our services at all times. For further assistance, mail us at: [email protected]

Happy to help

Sumit Singha

Vodafone Care

Customer Care : 111 or +91- 9811098110

Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2011 4:54 PM

Till now I have not got any confirmation from yourside nor any message for using internet services. You have won. Parallely, I have called you many times at 98110 98110 today snice morning but no activation of services. It is totallly frustating situation for me. I think you have decided not to improve. Now I need to know and thick more how to come-out this situation. You have crossed the all limits and making customer. Its mean for you the customer is no meaning. It is like "Playing flute in frnt of Buffalo" .
If you donot want to provide these services then please do not advertise for the same.
I have made a very big mistake to get your connection.
Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2011 12:15 PM

Dear Sirs/Madam,

Again sorry to inform you that your response time is very much high not in hours it is in days. Now you can find it by yourself about vodafone"Happy to Help" slogan. It is Horrible. Unbeliveable, it is just like a govt. offices.
It is beyond of expectation after so much communication. There is no prompt reply.
Nothing is left to say.

Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2011 9:47 AM

Dear Sirs,

No response from your side. It is the picture and image of the Vodafone actually as per my experience with Vodafone all juniors to seniros. one side, you mention "Happy to help you" this is in what terms "Happy to make trouble and then make money to serve in this manner". This is the mirror image of your Vodafone slogan. Make your system Transparent and Fool proof, to avoid any such issues with customer. If there are any issues with services activation, which requires more activation time, clearly infomration must be reached to the customer. But in the today's time, hours are not expected to activate or deactivate of any services. This is my all feedback and now it is upto you whether you want to make improvement in your system or not. Here in my case I have paid extra more than a month. and now it is your whole responsibility make proper justice with me , It is yuor system failure or it may be designed by yuo like this for cheating to customer. But it is all Vodafone fault. Understand the situation of customer and also feel the yourself in the category of same as mine (consumer) and feel the problem/inconvinience cause by you w.r.t. time, money and dissatisfaction all areas are no level. In a conclusion, please check the all details and make the proper reversal of my charges and also request and suggestion for future to reduce your cycle time and make your system fool proof and transparent to make customer delight.
Again also request to confrim me the internet activation of 2gb plan.

Sent: Friday, February 25, 2011 2:54 PM

I would like to clarify that after that recharge of 95 rs. I have already rechared the balance negative account and again it is in negative side. I donot understand the Vodafone. This is purely cheating and keeping people in dark. I am very much annoyed and I think that I should destroy the card and device. You have charged/cheated more than the Coupon money without my usage. I again ask you to check my details of visited sites. You will clearly get the real picture. Now I cannot/will not do nay more recharge. You look into matter and activate the services. It is all happening due to the Vodafone system failure. Your system must be so robust/fool proof to happy customer. It is zero percent customer satisfaction. You have the all communication facilities and still you people have taken a lot of time. You discuss internally and close this chapter. it is not acceptable and improve / change your system for building customer relationship. As per now my experience, the customer satisfaction is very much poor in today's time.

Again request to activate the internet services because I have already paid on 21-st Feb. at 10:30 Am and let me use your services till the time.

Sent: Friday, February 25, 2011 1:21 PM
Subject: Services for your Vodafone mobile number 9873752729 [REF:############]

Dear Mr. Ashok,

Thank you for writing to Vodafone regarding services for your Vodafone mobile number 9873752729.

We do understand the inconvenience that you have experienced and stand by our commitment to rectify the unpleasantness caused by this experience.

We value your relationship with us and urge you to treat this as an exception. We assure you that we are committed to provide you and all our customers with quality customer service.

We would like to inform you that as per our records, the Bonus card of Rs 95 have not been successfully activated on your Vodafone mobile number effective 21/02/2011 because of insufficiant balance in your Vodafone mobile number. We request you to kindly recharge your Vodafone mobile number and confirm us, so that we can do the needful.

Assuring you with the best of our services at all times. For further assistance, mail us at: [email protected]

Laxmi

Vodafone care

Vodafone Number : 111 or +91- 9811098110

Sent: Friday, February 25, 2011 8:52 AM

Dear All Sirs,

Kindly look into the matter and resolve the issue and start internet services activated, as I have paid in advance and still I am not able to use use. I am very much disappointed with the kind of activities.
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2011 8:35 AM
To: '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'

Till now the service is not activated. I have already paid (95+85=180 Approx double of the pack) but till now I was not able to use the Internet Services. Again I checked the no. account no and got the recorded messages that your account is in minus 40 Rs. It is the limit of any thing. If you add this amount also into the same then its mean 180+40 = 220 including the the 95 Rs pack, I have to paid. It is drastically an example of cheating by Vodafone. I request you to correct (reversal the amount) and start my services. You have crossed your all limits.

I am very much annnoyed with Vodafone. Please take the imemdiate actions.

Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 5:31 PM

Dear Sir/Ma'm,

Kindly revert on the below mail and confirm the status.
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 2:33 PM
To: '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'

If you are saying that I have used the Internet, please also send me the details of sites, if it is available at Payable basis, still then please tell me the amount, I will pay first then send me the detail of visisted sites.

I am saying that I just tried to connect and used "USe 144" command also to know the staus. But I could not get and for that , I wasted my more than 2 hours Then I went at your Vodafone store and till today I am following up to you (Vodafone) but no activation of services. You can understand that how much time and money I have wasted in useless activities. The followups are the non value added items for customer but for you it is value added items because you have made like this systems which creates problems for customer and makes money for you.

I again request you to kindly confirm me about my services activation.

Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 12:11 PM
Subject: Services on your Vodafone mobile number 9873752729 [REF:############]

Dear Mr. Ashok,

Thank you for writing to Vodafone regarding the services on your Vodafone mobile number 9873752729.

We sincerely regret the delay in replying to your e-mail and the inconvenience caused to you.
We would like to inform you that as per our records the recharge of Rs 95 was successful, however it takes 4 hours to get the benefit of the same.

Further we would like to inform you that you have used Vodafone live services before the same get activated on your Vodafone account .Hence you have been charged correctly for the Vodafone live services as 10p10kb.

We value your association with Vodafone
Amit Gautam

Sent: 22-Feb-2011 19:37:02
To: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Complaint about Vodafone cheating

Sorry I forgot to mention Vodafone Mobile no.. It is 9873752729.

Secondly, If you find in your system any transaction, then please give me
the details of sites visited. If this information is available on the
payable basis, then please inform me. I want to verify my visited sites, but
please note that I did not use any site.
Waiting for your quick reply, as I am not able to using the 2gb plan. and I
have wasted a lot of time and money by visiting and communication to
Vodafone. If you stands on your same langauge, as told by your executive,
then I can say it is unjustifiable/incorrect.
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 7:15 PM
To: '[email protected]'; '[email protected]';
'[email protected]'
Cc: '[email protected]'
Subject: Complaint about Vodafone cheating

I recently, had taken a new connection in the last month on 20-th Jan. 2011.
I was using your 2GB (Rs. 95) internet pack. Yesterday, after one month, I
re-charged it with Rs. 95 for 2gb pack. I got a msg as recharge with Rs.
0.6. But I did not get the msg of 2g usage. So I tried to do by USE 144
option to get the msg. But unable to start the internet. Then I went to your
Vodafone Mini store. But could not get it activated.

Now today, I discussed with yuor Vodafone customer care. (1) it is very
difficult to talk tou the executive for the concerns. Anyway, from your
executive, I came to know that my balance is gone by approx.Rs.-55 rs while
there were the positive account was approx. Rs.16. I want to tell you that I
used only USE 144 to get the msg only. I did not use your internet.

I have requested to your executive to make it correct. I am also requesting
you to make it correct and start my services. Please underatnd that I did
not use it if it is used by system, then I can say that your system is
cheater.

Please note that If you also would be unable to do so then please understand
that you will loose your one customer. Because I am cheated by you. You must
listen your customer;s problem. As I have already purchased 2GB pack. So in
this case, I can thick for one month but later on I will search for the new
way.

Please look into the matter and request to do the needful.

Yours Customer

service not activated even the charges by vodafone 5~ 6 times

From: ashok [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2011 8:58 PM

Dear Sir/madam,

In short, I would like to state as below:-
1. First Recharge 2GB Pack in Rs. 95 on 21st Feb. 2011 at 10:30 A,M.

Note: I have written to all higher authorities in this regards, but unable to get any reply / solution. All are sleeping. There are no feedback given to customer.

Request to all who are responsible and authorised to review this case and resolve this.

Hope for a quick actions.

Mar 18, 2011

activation of services and deduction of balance

This is regarding the 2gb internet pack activation for Mobile no. 9873752729. From 21st Feb. 2011 to 18th march 2011, approx. one month passed and till today 2gb pack of internet not activated even the negative balance recharged 5~6 times due to the Vodafone mistake.

I am not getting anything which I have paid to Vodafone. Can anybody tell me to whom I should write or discuss.
It is undesirable, unjustice and completely doing wrong (cheating) with customer.
Please help.

Mar 17, 2011

Migration from Prepaid to Postpaid

Please refer to the trail mail below. This is regarding migration of my Prepaid Vodafone connection into postpaid. Inspite of submitting all the required documents and giving the security deposit of Rs 250, my number has still not been converted into postpaid. It has been 25 days since I have submitted all the documents. I have also tried to contact the Vodafone customer care but have recieved no responses.

Please do the needful

Dear Vodafone executive,

It has been 4 days and still I haven't heard from any vodafone executive and more than 20 days since the date my number should have been converted into postpaid. Every time I send a mail, I am given a new service request number but no further action is taken. I will wait for 1 more day, after that I will take the matter with the consumer complaint department.

Awaiting a positive reply from your side.

+91 9899574105
- Hide quoted text -

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 3:13 PM, VodafoneCare <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Mr. Singh,

Thank you for writing to Vodafone regarding migration of prepaid to postpaid for your Vodafone mobile number 9899574105.

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to confirm you that we have forwarded the details of your concern/ request regarding the prepaid to postpaid migration to our Specialized Vodafone Care Team. Your service request number is 2185955884. We request you to kindly provide us 48 working hours to get the same checked and revert back to you with the feedback.

Shivani

Vodafone care
Vodafone Care : 111 or +91- 9811098110

---- Original Message ----
From: [email protected]
Sent: 09-Mar-2011 23:09:27
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Migration from prepaid to postpaid on your Vodafone mobile number 9899574105

Dear Vodafone Executive,

It has been more than 48 hrs and I haven't received any information from
your side nor my postpaid connection has been activated.
Please do the needful as soon as possible.

On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 1:12 PM, VodafoneCare
<[email protected]>wrote:

> Dear Mr. Singh ,
> Thank you for writing to Vodafone regarding the migration from prepaid to
> postpaid on your Vodafone mobile number 9899574105.
> We would like to confirm you that we have forwarded the details of your
> concern/ request regarding the migration from prepaid to postpaid , to our
> Specialized Vodafone Care Team. Your service request number is 148991622. We
> request you to kindly provide us 48 working hours to get the same checked
> and revert back to you with the feedback.
> Assuring you with best of our services at all times. For further
> assistance, mail us at:
> [email protected] <[email protected]>
> Fax number : +91-
> 9811000009/9811098114
> Email :
> [email protected] Website :
> www.vodafone.in<https://10.87.128.106/owa/redir.aspx?C=02b5a6423bdf440f8a3a8928c4d0cabd&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.vodafone.in%2f>
> ---- Original Message ----
> From: [email protected]
> Sent: 05-Mar-2011 18:20:21
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: Prepaid to postpaid migration on your new Vodafone mobile
> number 9899574105
> Hi Kalpana,
> Thank you for your prompt reply.
> I have attached the snap shot of the cash receipt given to me.
> The SIM No. is 82000053196.
> The agency name is Fast Track
> Customer Agreement Form was not given to me.
> Thanks and regards
> Ravneet Singh
> Ph : 9899574105
> On Sat, Mar 5, 2011 at 3:59 PM, VodafoneCare
> <[email protected]>wrote:
> > Dear Mr. Singh ,
> > Thank you for writing to Vodafone regarding the prepaid to postpaid
> > migration on your new Vodafone mobile number 9899574105.
> >
> > We would request you to kindly provide us with the following details, so
> > that we can check your concern regarding your new Vodafone account :
> >
> > ? Scanned copy of CAF ( Customer agreement form )
> > ? Cash Receipt
> > ? DSA/Agency name
> > ? Complete SIM number
> >
> > We assure you that on receipt of your confirmation details, your concern
> > will certainly be checked within 72 working hours.
> > Assuring you with best of our services at all times. For further
> > assistance, mail us at: [email protected]
> >
> > We value your association with Vodafone.
> > Happy to help,
> > To: [email protected]
> > Subject: Pre-Paid to Post Paid Connection
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am Ravneet Singh, Mobile No. 9899574105.
> > I was contacted by vodafone offering me to convert my connection into
> > postpaid, which I accepted.
> > I have made the security deposit of Rs 250 and have received the new Sim
> > Card (82000053196) on 21st Feb 2011.
> > I have confirmed from the vodafone helpline regarding the request and
> they
> > say that they have the request on 23rd Feb 2011
> > I was told that the connection will be made active within 48 hrs, but it
> > has
> > been almost 10 days since that.
> > All my formalities have been full filled. The new SIM card was provided
> by
> > Fast Track (Receipt No 14453), but all there numbers are switched off.
> > Please see into the matter and advice me what needs to be done.
> > --
> > Best Regards
> > Ravneet Singh
> > Phn: 9899574105

Mar 13, 2011

not receive balance or service

I had recharge on my mobile for RS.16 but not get any service for that.I called vodafone customer care 4-5 tomes but the just disconnect my call after listening my problem then i had recorded my conversation with an executive and he is saying that we did not have any service on RS.16 recharge.Than i said if there was not any service then why not my balance is credit for this amount ? he said you have to go to our vodafone customer care centre i can't help you.I have proof of my payment for this recharge and an SMS which states that by recharge of RS/16 you get service of low rates SMS which is 10paise per SMS but still my balance is deducting RS.1 per SMS. my mobile no. 9999755962 (Himanshu jaswani)..

Mar 12, 2011

WRONG CHARGE

Sir, My no.9811256176. I got your daryaganj stoere my rent is expaire. your excutive mr.Nitin talk you pay advance rent one year but free service :- CLIP FREE SIX MONTH, VTOV1000MTS FREE THEE MONTHS & STD @1/-RS.FREE THREE MONTH. I agreed then mr nitin ref.no. 2175460128, but charge my next bill 0117286495.I visit store mr. Sosaib reg. com.than ref. no.139750155. but not any response.I time to timt call 198 than reg.com but not any response. I last visit your store ms. Rafat cammetied your next bill adjust extra charge than ref no. SR#147618114. charge not refund and my service voda to voda & std 1 india decatived by ms Rafat. pls refund my extra payment and active my service. Thankyou Kaushal Jain 9811258176

Mar 11, 2011

sim card

sir or mam
my no is 9953250602 i misplaced my simcard nobody is listening in vodafone store in vishakhapatnam plz take action about it i want my same no back.

Mar 11, 2011

false commitment of number

I was offered mobile no. 9999188405 by representative of M/s Vodafone (Mas Callnet Pvt. Ltd) rep . Mr. Faeem mobile no.9910147773 on 10th March 2011. I was asked to submit documents and Rs 250/towards security amount for SIM card to the rep. After the rep took money and documents Mr. Faeem again called up and informed me that the number 9999188405 is no longer available. i requested mr faeem to return my documents alongwith deposit money. On 11th march 2011 i got a call from vodafone ( Rahul - 9711880502) asking me to take another number, on my refusal he asked me to go to vodafone store to ask for refund. I have registered complaint with M/s MAS calnet complaint ref no. 204218 but they have not given any commitment for resolution of the problem.
My questions are:
1. Why should i go to vodafone store for refund.
2. If they can send sim thro there rep why can they not send refund money for transaction not completed at all.
3. Why company like vodafone is relying on such touts.

vikas
email: [email protected]

Mar 7, 2011

balance deduction

today i got a sms from Vodafone saying "As per your request Caller Tune service is activated. Rs.30.00 is charged as service rental for 30 days. Next rental will be deducted as per the availability of balance in your account on 06 Apr 2011. To deactivate send CAN CT to 144 (Tollfree). " and

again just after few seconds i got another text from "56789" which reads like "Your Callertune service has been activated!Movie/song ka naam 55655(toll free) par SMS karke Callertune badle.Hit song chunne ke liye call kare 123(toll free)"

i did not request for any such callertune service from my number to Vodafone and still they 've deducted Rs.30 from my balance !! And this is not the first time they did it to me , i've faced such balance deduction problems from vopdafone before too!! i'm so sick with Vodafone now !! please help me out !!

Mar 4, 2011

Excess payment

My number is 9999992876 . company charged excess payment reg.... VFV net . request by me many time.

Mar 3, 2011

Regular Inconvience Calls

The company has been calling me again & again for submitting my bill whose due date is still very far.

My billing cycle is 23rd of every month and bill is received on 5th of every month and instead of requesting them that I am a service employee please don't give me a call for billing as my company re-imburse me on 7th-8th of every month so I cant pay before that, so please rather increase my credit limit, regular calls from their executives and requesting them, they have disconnected my number 2 times when i have requested that i am out of station most of the time during the month. I have to use 2 local SIM because of this.I have given them so many calls regarding the same during my roaming visits also but their executives have kept it on hold.I am fed up with their services now, but due to paucity of time still have to pay installment payments even when my company pays it for me.

Feb 25, 2011

trace name and address

please trace the details of vodafone mobile number 7838997964 please

Feb 23, 2011

very bad site

i am using vodafone mobile after activating the e-bill service still i ma waiting for my bill since last two month.

also i ma trying to get the bill through my login id but still its showing only jan month bill and not able to download.

two times i have submitt the complaint through mail and phone but still waiting for bill.

Feb 19, 2011

cut the Balance money

SIr,
I have vodafone mobile connection. My mobile no is 9211239950.on 18th feb 2011, balance amount in my mobile was app 135/-rs, but on 19th morning it was showing -8/-rs.when i contacted vodafone esecutive, i was told to wait for 24 hrs & it will be rectified, after 24hrs, when again i called, i was again asked to wait, third time, i was told that i have used internet & have downloaded
I have not used internet, as i have laptop with unlimited broadband connection & have bluetoth in both my laptop & mobile, he disconnected the call, by saying, u have to pay this & in future, u will not go through this problem.
Sir, the matter here is not of 135 bucks, but the way these companies take their customers for granted. We request you to take some strict action against this company, as many people may be suffering with such behaviour of this company.how can they deduct money from anybody's account & give useless resones for the act.please sir, take some action against them & teach them some lessons.

With regards
jitender verma

Feb 13, 2011

Breach of Contract

HI

I have taken 3 corporate numbers from your vodafone executive. For two numbers(9999218504, 9999218505) i have auto activated home ISD service. But for my number 9899949167 facility of HOME ISD is not available.

I am tired of calling your customer care. I called them almost 50 times but till date this service is not activated for me. Request you to activate the service on urgent basis or i have to go legal for such a small issue.

I need Home ISD service on my number 9899949167.

Feb 6, 2011

Vodafone mini store

M advt dharam singh from patel ngr m complaining against patel ngr mini store v poor facity have done with me my cont no is 9953135548

Feb 6, 2011

de activation of card automatically

In 2010 beginning i purchased vodafone sim with number 9999362364. and i recharged it with 400/- for lifetime validity. I am having another number of airtel (madras) with number 9840561461.It was recharged and it was having a balance of rs 1020/- . I used both the sim in one mobile and i did not use it for quite a some time. I used to switch on my mobile every now and then just to see the balance and my main purpose is to have the vodafone sim active so that when my balance of chennai number(airtel) is ehxausted i can use the vodafone number in future. I thought of disposing of airtel mobile number as it was no longer required by me as i am now settled in delhi.
Few days back when i switched on my mobile i found that my airtel sim was active but the vodafone sim displayed "inactive Sim", I contacted the vodafone people and i came to know that my sim was suspended automatically and it was later issued to somebody else because of non usuage for some time, however my airtel sim remained active for the same period.
When i had recharged my vodafone sim for lifetime validity with a balance of rs 400/- then how can the company suspend my sim just like that?
The company also did not give satisfactory reply regarding refund of my balance.
please look into the matter and resolve this issue.
Thanking You
Ajay Manav
9310285229.

Jan 31, 2011

Deactivate the general combo pack service

Deactivate the general combo pack service

It is observed that the vodafone mobile service providers are deducting 2/- rupees daily from my prepaid account. Even though i have not activated this service or even i have never ever asked to activate this service. It started deducting the amount from my prepaid balance. My mobile no is : 9711064535

naresh kumar
delhi/ncr

Jan 27, 2011

Fucking bull shit services

This is a humble request to all the users and readers of this site, NOT TO USE VODAFONE SERVICES. This is a bullshit service provider. They charge you anything and everything for no reason. They will charge you for all the services that you afre NOT using.And if you pay for any services they will not provide you the services nether will frefund your money.

Its a request once again please DONOT USE VODAFONE SERVICES.
Get rid rid of these fucking service provider and swith to any other.

Please....................