Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Jan 24, 2011

poor service

I would like to bring to your kind notice the poor service/support being followed by VODAFONE Telecom and I am the victim for the last 7 days since I got my number converted from postpaid to prepaid.

I got my vodafone number(9711110655) converted from postpaid to prepaid on 20th January, 2011
i went to vodafone store at new delhi rohini sector-3 branch and asked one of the executive named AKHIL to do the process for me. and he told me that my prepaid number will be activated within 2 days i.e before 21st midnight but it wasn,t and then i again went there on 23rd jan and then the same executive AKHIL told me that my simm will be activated by evening.
but its still not yet been activated

i request you to take some serious action against him as my number is not working from past 5-6 days and facing many kinds of problems due to that.

thanking you

Sudhir sharma
I-2/ 163-164,sector-16
Rohini, new delhi-110089

Jan 22, 2011

return my money

After written the mail vodafone dont want to return my money so kindly suggest me.

Dear Mr. Giri,

Thank you for writing to Vodafone regarding the Vodafone alerts on your Vodafone mobile number 7838722101.

We would like to inform you that as per our records the Mehfil e Timepass alerts has been activated on your vodafone mobile number by your own request. If you wish to deactivate the same, we request you to kindly dial *123*601# . As soon as we receive the request, the same will be deactivated within 5 hours.

Assuring you with best of our services at all times. For further assistance, mail us at: [email protected]

We value your association with Vodafone.

Happy to help,

Kawal Popli

Vodafone Care
Contact numbers*
Vodafone Care : 111 or +91-9811098110
(Toll free from Vodafone mobile phones within the home network)
Fax number : +91-9811098114/9811000009

To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: Complaint Aginst Poor Service

Dear Vodafone,

My Name is Dilip Kumar Giri -7838722101 is my vodafone contact No. From last 4 months vodafone people are cut my rs.30 in every month for some songs something like that ( I don't know what exactly ).

Regarding this I spoke to the call center they are not responding properly, even they disconnect the call also. They told me that "on next time it will not happened we deactivate the services. Some times I can not speak to the your call center CCE as they block my number in Ivr.

Really I am surprise its continuously happening with me. I don't know if you taken rs.30 from one person. then........

If Vodafone need money then ask me I will give you Rs.100 in every month as Vodafone begger fund.

So kindly look the matter and do the needful as soon as possible

Dilip Giri

Jan 21, 2011

Network coverage

I have been suffering extreme network problem for the past 3 months. 8 out of 10 calls drop.Even after tons of mails and calls my problem has not been resolved.
i have suffered heavy losses due to this.
Due to frustration I threw my handset and had to incur a loss of 25000
My number is 9999426266
Apart from this number I have 3 other vodafone numbers
kindly help me out

Jan 21, 2011

about now connection

I am vinay jain, i am very unsatisfied from vodafone, i have taken a postpaid connection on sunday 15-01-2011, but my connection is still not in service. and from that day i have received about 10 to 15 calls from vodafone but nothing. Whenever i call to vadafone executive, they said to me "let me check it sir can u pls put on hold".
but they Will not come back.
NoW What i have to do.......................

Jan 20, 2011

Reversal of My ammount in my mobile

Really I am surprise its continuously happening with me. I don't know if they taken rs.30 from one person. then........

So kindly look the matter and do the needful as soon as possible

Jan 17, 2011

Data card not working

I purchase a Data card of VODAFONE. and when i buy the same the salesperson told me that they'll provide me 150 KBPS browsing speed. and after JAN the same plan will be transfer to 3G and speed will increase by 3.1 MBPS. but till date i haven't recieved more then 0-50 BPS (Byte Per Second).

And no one is helping me. when i talked to customer care, they said that because of 3G technology the same problem will continue till this month end.

My data card no is : 9873970984. and my no is 9999020291 (Saran).

Please help me as i am felling helpless from Vodafone customer care.

Jan 15, 2011

Non activation of phone no.

I got a postpaid SIM On 4 January,2011 , But even after 10 days I have not got my Phone No. activated . I have made several visits to vodafone store in Cannaught place ,New Delhi ,but to no avail . Every time I am Getting hollow Promises from the authority.
So,You are requested to Look into the matter. Hoping for a immediate redressal of my genuine Problem.

Mr. Mahavir Singh

Jan 13, 2011

internet problem

dear sir,

i m nt satisfied with ur conection,if u want interested to knw that then call me please
my no 9953577255 .

Jan 13, 2011

Number owner details

Hiiii... plzz mail me the details of the number 9999169673...

Jan 9, 2011

blackmail call

i got a prank call from dis no, saying "hawabaaji kam kar de"...can u plz let me know on whos name dis contact no. is sanctioned?

Jan 9, 2011

prepaid detail

sir/madam i want whole month call detail of my no,i can provide all verification detail plz tel me how i get this
User281946

Jan 6, 2011

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

My name is Dharmendra Beniwal. My vodafone number is 9899141078. I wanted to transfer my number postpaid to prepaid. I went vodafone store at Greater Noida, U.P.201308 for transfered my connection. She said that you can take liftime postpaid system so we can adjust your deposite money in this plan which is 499/- But afterall this deposit money has not adjusted in my lifetime plan & my vodafone bill has increased per month. When i went once again for this complain she said that the plan was changed so we cann't adjusted. So please i request you that i cann't pay all bill. Please adjust my 500/- deposite & service tax of last 3 months. I want to active my this number it is urgent for me.

Thank's & Regards
Dharmendra Beniwal

Jan 5, 2011

documents submitted three times, still number did not work.

I purchased a new vodafone number and I did submit the documents three times but they did not start the services. Everytime I called them I only get the reply that since i did not submit the documents,services won't be started at my number.

Jan 4, 2011

outgoing facility not available

sir/madam,

I am Kuldeep Singh Meena and my mobile no. is 9999052848. I am using Vodafone prepaid services since 2007. I submitted all necessary documents that time and i also confirmed my details 2-3 months back when one of your operator called me. About 15 days back my outgoing service ended. Every time i make a call it says "this facility is not available on your telephone", now i dont understand why is this. And please don't tell me your "submit your fresh documents at your nearest Vodafone Store within next 48 to 72 hours" dialogue, i have submitted and verified my documents. You can understand how difficult it is to survive without cellphone nowadays.
Please revive my services as soon as possible otherwise i wont have any option other than to switch to other company.

Jan 4, 2011

Forfeit of balance amount

I was using vodafone mobile no.981568906 from last 8 years. I was abroad for 6 months (from June 2010 to 12 December 2010). When I was in Amsterdam on 13th of December my sister recharged my mobile number with Rs.1000/- and I used my phone in Amsterdam airport and after coming back to India my phone was working. Then suddenly on 17th December all the outgoing calls were stopped. I can receive the calls but I can not make any call. I called customer care and they told me that my problem will be sorted out within 24 hrs but after 24 hours I was not able to make any calls and even incomings were stopped. So I went to Vodafone store at Rajeev Chowk metro station and they told me that I have not submitted my verification papers that is why my phone has been blocked then on 22nd December I submitted all my papers, they told me that my problem will be solved within 48 hrs but after 48 hrs problem was not solved. Then again I went to vodafone store and they told me that my account has been activated but my sim card has spoiled that is why I am not able to use my phone and I have to buy new sim card. That time sim card was not available in their store so I went to Paharganj vodafone centre and the executive there told me that my phone has been blocked and it has been transferred in company's name because I have not recharged my account in the last 6 months and the money around Rs.550/- has been forfeited by the company. According to him sms has been sent to me on 8th December that if I will not recharge within 48 hrs they will block my phone. Since I was abroad I have not received any such sms.

I was surprised to know that if they sent me a message on 8th December and according to that my phone has been blocked on 10th of December then when my sister recharged with Rs.1000/- why they accepted it and how I was able to use the phone abroad and for 3-4 days after coming back. And without informing me anything they just forfeited my balance amount.

One more thing why customer care is not able to give me satisfied answer? I have talked with customer care, with Rajeev Chowk Metro Station store executives and with Paharganj Vodafone store executive and all gave me different reasons.

I was not expecting this from such a big company since I am Vodafone customer from 2002 and had never faced any problem before that.

I request you to look into this matter immediately so that I can use my Vodafone number since I have given this number to all my friends and relatives.

Sonia Rawat
Mobile no.9811568906
Landline No.01122479890
Email id [email protected]

Jan 3, 2011

abusing calls

sir
i m getting abusing calls from the no. +919711956073
if possible then please tell me the name and details of the person using this mobile number

Dec 30, 2010

DEDUCTION OF BALANCE BEFORE THE TIME OF INFORMATION

Sir/Madam,
I, Prabhdeep Singh using vodafone mobile no. 09811265048, the company informed me about the deduction of balance on the date of 31st december 2010 and 1st january 2011 but Deduction of balance started on 30th december 2010 ( Time near about 11:30)
So i hope you will please take some serious action against the operator (vodafone).
for any futher information plz. contact
Prabhdeep Singh
9811265048 or

Dec 28, 2010

postpaid to prepaid

Vodafone is intentionally delaying my request to convert my postpaid number to prepaid

Following are the sequence of Events

15th December 2010  submission of documents along with NOC from Matrix. The objective was to convert my number from Postpaid to prepaid. It was promised to me that the number would be converted to Vodafone by 18th and then you have to submit documents again . Finally your number would be converted maximum by 21st December 2010

19th December 2010 Vodafone customer care told me that that your enquiry is negative as your house was locked on 18th December 2010 Even though my house was opened on that day. They have booked for reenquiry

24th December 2010 Reenquiry was done on 24th December and the person promised me that the number would be converted to vodafone by 27th December (Monday)

26th December Vodafone customer care has no information regarding my number and told me to visit Vodafone store where i have submit my documents

27th December Visit the Vodafone store in okhla(Delhi) and Deepak has promised me that he will get back to me by Evening . I shall not be paying any further bills and no bill will come to my house as discussed

Harpreet Singh Dhir

Dec 27, 2010

can you give me detais of user & mobile number of this number "9953948728" please send me the details of this mobile
number on my e-mail address. i am waiting for your reply
reply as early as possible..

my e-mail address is :- [email protected]

Dec 25, 2010

Plan was activated without consent of the customer

Sir / madam

i want to draw your kind attention towards the inconvenience to the customer that it clear shows that a message was received on my telephone number 9627099888 .The message was received, a plan uploaded on your telephone " Hello !! voice chat suvidha aapke number pr activated." This chat suvidha was uploaded without my consent and approx Rs.30/- deducted from my existing balance.

After that I have lodged a complaint to deactivate the authorized imposed plan which is not require to the applicant at all. The message was received from the vodafone service, the plan shall be deactivated with in 24hr. but the assurance have not received the deducted balance be refunded to the undersigned.
It is therefore requested to refund my deducted amount immediately.

Chandra Dev Sharma

Dec 24, 2010

Bill Delivery at wrong address for mutiple times

I would like to raise a complaint regarding the problem that I am facing in receiving the Hard Copies of the Monthly Bill from Vodafone Care.

Its been almost 4months since I have been facing this problem. I get a SMS from there end, that the bill has been generated from there end & will be sent to me within the next few days, and I just keep waiting for the same. After waiting for almost 15days, when I call up the Customer Care, they said that the Bill has been delivered to Ms. Meena at my residential address.(To be noted that I don't have anyone by this name in my family). Then the matter of concern is, that to whom & where has the bill been delivered, since it is a strong security breach in terms of access of my personal information to a stranger.

The interesting and the weird part of the story is that when I raise a complaint to send me the Duplicate Copy of the bill at the address,without making any changes in my address details, it gets delivered to me at my address. That means, there is something wrong from there end, otherwise, how is it possible, that the Bill gets delivered at the wrong place in the first attempt and the right place in the second(though the address in both the cases remains the same).

I have been availing there services for over 5years but if this is the type of services they are going to offer to its customers, I am really afraid of there future in this sector.I have neglecting this issue for a long time, hoping that it will be fine soon. But since it is high time now, I would like them to take some serious action from there side in this regard at the earliest.

Hoping to hear soon from you.

Warm Regards
Nikhil Kumar Jindal
+91-9811767490

Dec 23, 2010

Misconduct of the Executive.

I enquired the Vodafone Customer Care Regarding the Conversion of my Pre Paid no. to Post Paid & also confirmed them regarding my address & contact details to pick up the documents.. But when the Field Executive Rang me up, I was not present at home & asked him to make a visit the next day, as i was unable to provide him the documents at that time, but the executive reached my home & started forcing my family for the same. He has taken Rs 50/. as the booking amount & has left the new SIM Card at my place.

Now Due to this behavior of the Executive, I have decided not to get my no. Converted to post paid & now if any bill regarding the same arrives to me I will not be paying that.. As i do not want the post paid connection..

i request U to please note the above matter.. & do not active the post paid service for my existing no. & please Inform me for the same.

Nirbhay Srivastav
User209906

Dec 18, 2010

activation of missed call alerts own their own dicretion

a vodafone customer executivecalled me up today at 2:48 pm from 9811017897 and was informing me about the activation of MCI alerts on my number(9999314397) where as i didnt rqst 4 ne such activation.these people are activating MCI alerts at their own discretion chossing no. randomly.
it was earlier activated on one of my other no. as well and the balance deducted was not credited back and the executive who reverted back was extremely rude
the customer service of vodafone is actually useless.

Dec 17, 2010

Pathetic customer service

I am Vikash Tyagi ..99999941392 had request for the deactivation of my Rs.89 SMS plan. i was asked to SMS code for that. because of some server problem i sent that thrice that day and at last i had to call customer service. one associate took my request and said it will be deactivated with in 48 hours.

when i call today to confirm the same there associate told me that they do not have any such request. i asked him to get the call retrieve but he was not ready to listen, also i was pun on hold for more that 40 minutes to speak to supervisor. i had to cut the call and i again called up the customer care. they again transfered my call and it's was again more than 40 minutes and i was not able to connect to there supervisor.

It's pathetic Customer service. people don't even know how to speak and what to speak. they just behave like Roberts. they just speak what they want to speak with out listing.

Dec 11, 2010

tariff not working

I have been pissed off by callling customer care many times to solve my problem they said it wld be solved in 12 hrs bt nothing happpened.
My tariff is not working and balance is deducting as if there is no tariff
1rs/call instead of 1p/sec.....
problems is following me from last 3 weeks...
my ph no is 09899749779