Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Aug 30, 2010

Call from unknown number

Getting continuously calls from an unkonwn number in midnight, which is really disturbing me. The number is 9873059340. Can you please hemp me out?

Aug 28, 2010

poor service / not sanctification

dear costumer care e executive your vodafone store in dwarka sec 12

this . store executive mr himansu is not give full sanctification information and not talk about the service this is very bed customer service

Aug 14, 2010

not changing my tariff plan

i m using vodafone postpaid plan of monthly rent 325rs in which i m getting 700 minutes free but i recently see advertisement of new plan of same monthly rent (325rs) but giving 1000 minutes free

i requested to migrate but they refused.............. they want m to take a new sim for that plan.....................

according to T.R.A.I there is no need to take a new sim for new plan we can get it on the old sim to ......................

please help m.................................. my number 9811258662, my name ...karan dania

Aug 11, 2010

Network Problem on my mobile phone

I have been facing network problem at my residence and informed customer care (111) about the same. They requested 10 days time to resolve the matter, however even after 10 days when I did not feel even a marginal improvement, I called up customer care again just to know that it will take 3 months time to resolve the matter. I was totally unsatisfied and called their complaint helpline (198) for the same issue. They asked me 48 hours time to resolve the matter and next day an engineer from Vodafone visited my residence to check the problem himself and was agreed that there is a definite problem. Today again after 48 hours I called complaint helpline, and to my wonder I hear the same response that is 3 months time to resolve the matter.
My concern is that should I customer wait for 3 months or just switch over to some other subscriber.
If somebody is hearing my voice then I would like to quote the request numbers that I received from both the helplines and they are 2158802848 and 2159704038.

Best Regards
Amit Arora

Jul 30, 2010

poor service

my no is 9711109930 i m suffering from very poor service from vodafone mini store radhey infocomm paschim puri new delhi this store operator is maha chor and he used costumer;s payment do not giving reciept
User102022

Jul 28, 2010

Refund of money of caller tune

sir my name is manisha i have a compliant against vodafone . on 26th of july 2010 about 7 pm vodafone activated my caller tune automatically without my permission on about 8:15 i register a compliant against it in vodafone . there was a guy named rakesh kumar who told me that ur balance will be refunded on 28th july 2010 till 7pm . but i dint get the balance . when i again call them they said that v r sorry u cant get the balance .
sir please take action against them . they do this for me about 4th time .
i'll be very grateful to u .

Jul 24, 2010

insufficient information

At 4 pm I recharged my phone with rs 100 and a free internet usage card for rs 95. i received two messages. 1st one said your account has been recharged. and second one said unlimited vodafone live service has been successfully activated for 30 days. The second message certainly means that now i can use the internet for free, so i did. My balance was later reduced by 54 rs on account of internet usage and vodafone customer care people tell me that card gets activated after 4 hours. I received no such information in the message. Cheating customers.

Jul 23, 2010

promised service not provided

i was motivated by vodafone agent to get my pre paid connection transferred to postpaid connection and was promised that i would be able to get all the facilities free of cost like roaming , isd calls. Now they are demanding 2000 Rs for isd calls inspite of the promise made to me that nothing would be charged. A company should mantain its dignity but vodafone is just fooling people.

Jul 21, 2010

BAD customer service

Vodaphone has the worst customer service of all the mobile service providers I have dealt with. It's not a torture to be on the customer's end while being subjected to random questions like "how much did you pay for the recharge?" Hell if I knew I was supposed to remember how much I pay every time I recharge, I would be keeping a journal. A simple question like why can nobody get through my phone and why they hear the message "this phone is temporarily out of service" cannot be answered by the oh-so-well-trained customer service reps. Apparently all they can offer you is a canned response prefixed by your name at the beginning of every sentence! I think it's time to change. I am happier with Airtel or even Reliance! Boo to Vodafone!!

Jul 12, 2010

contact no. blocked

My name is sachin barthwal, contact no. 9999177034. Today on 12 july 2010 i talk to mr. munish on vodafone call center i told him about my balance deduction because of any service but he did not gave me my money back. After some time when i disconnected the call i got a message from vodafone asking about my feedback i replied that i am not happy with your services, just after that i got more than 30 messages from vodafone about some gprs settings and than after some time my all the services got blocked my sim was blocked i could not even take calls this is such a disgusting thing please help me as soon as possible.

Jul 11, 2010

do not disturbe service

plz reply me fast i am in a big trouble I have registered in do not disturbe service but i still get the unwanted sms plz help what should i do plz e-mail me your suggestion on this id plz "[email protected]"plz reply me fast i am in a big trouble

Jul 7, 2010

UNWANTED and NASTY CALLS

Please provide me name and address of the Mobil no: 09713757768
I am getting unwasted and Nasty calls from this no.

Please help in this case. Its urgent.

Anupam

Jul 1, 2010

complained against vodafone

Respected Sir/Madam

I recently took cooperate post paid connection Number (9899977886) which was activated on 27-June-2010.
My Outgoing service has been blocked without any reason, I have complained many times to customer care
but no action has been taken till now. (1-July-2010)
I am highly disappointed from Vodafone service, Should I apply for RTI against Vodafone.
Kindly do the needful.

New Activated Number- 9899977886
Alternate Number- 9873926285

Jun 30, 2010

network issue

i have ben using a postpaid connection no.-9873178554 for the last 5 years approx and as of recent have been facing issues in regarding the network. The network in the govind puri extension area of kalkaji has become extremely poor and i have been facing a lot of problems for the past 4-5 months. both incoming and outgoing calls get dropped again and again. nothing has been done to rectify the issue even after several complaints.
request you to kindly look into the matter, else i would be forced to change my connection.

thanks
saurab ghera

Jun 25, 2010

Activation of Vodafone live service and misrepresentation of facts

I have complained to vodafone regarding activation of vodafone live service as i recieved a message on 12th May, 2010 that service has been activated which will result in the charge of Rs200 for 100 mb uses. I called the customer care he said service was activated from the website and not from mobile for which i asked them who can u activate the service without my consent. Also, i told them to deactivate the service and they said they will enter my request for deactivation

Even i sent the mail to them to which they confirmed its free of charge promotional service given to u and you will not be charged for it. the company quotes are as follow

"--- Original Message ----
> > 9811512405
> > hi,.
> > I have talked to your customer care executive on 13th may, 2010 regarding
> > the activation of vodafone live service on my mobile phone 9811512405. I
> > have not send any request from my mobile for the activiation of service
> > which your executive confirmed but he said that request was recieved from
> > website. I havnt send any request for activitaion and charges has been
> > levied for which i want refund. Also, i want to know how can you activate
> > the service on my mobile without request from my side.
> >
> > I request you to answer to my query as soon as possible. As its of great
> > concern for me.
> > with regards ,
> > hunny khanna"

Reply of the mail

"Dear Mr. Khanna,
> > Thank you for your email dated 13/05/10 regarding the services on your
> > Vodafone mobile number 9811512405.
> >
> > We sincerely regret the delay in replying to your e-mail and the
> > inconvenience caused to you.
> > We would like to inform you that as a promotional offer, the Vodafone
> Live
> > service has been activated on 9811512405 free of rental, that is without
> > any monthly rental for the same. Kindly note details of the promotional
> > offer for the Vodafone Live service :
> > 1) No monthly rental
> > 2) Usage charges Rs.0.10 per 10KB.
> > 3) Download charges as per the cost link of the visited wap enabled site
> > 4) Multimedia message charges at Rs. 3 per MMS
> >
> > As per the details mentioned above, usage charges are applicable on the
> > promotional offer. Hence, we regret to state that we would not be able to
> > execute any reversal for the usage done. **
> > Assuring you with the best of our services at all the times.
> >
> > In case you need further assistance, please do call or email us. We?ll do
> > our best to help you.
> > Happy to help,
> > Aswani Kumar Tiwari
> > Vodafone Care
> > Contact numbers*
> > Vodafone Care : 111 or +91-9811098110
> > Fax number : +91-9811098114/9811000009
> > E-mail : *[email protected] *
> > Website : www.vodafone.in

But after a month my bill came and it was having 400 rs as a rental for the vodafone live service. I again called customer care they said they dont have any intimation regarding the mail and asked me to mail them again. I mailed them to which they reply saying company quotes are as follow

"---- Original Message ----
From: [email protected]
Sent: 19-Jun-2010 15:44:00
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Bill clarification on your Vodafone mobile number 9811512405 [REF:############]

hi,

If you have bothered to check the bill i have been charged with the rental
for two months for which i mailed you earlier that this has been activated
on my mobile without my consent. Also, i didnt get what are you saying abt
this " We would like to confirm you that, in your bill generated on 11/06/10
you have been charged for the Vodafone live pack in which you are getting
100 MB uses free, and same has been active on your request". I never
requested for the pack and neither for the live services. Also, contact me
over phone to discuss the issue further if you guys have time because i dont
think you guys value your customers. I am really frustrated with the
response of yours and your customer care as you guys know nothing and shows
hell of irresponsibility. Take it further i am going to discontinue my
services because of your response and further i am going to take matter to
higher authoritie untill than i am not going to pay my dues.

with regards

hunny khanna

On Sat, Jun 19, 2010 at 2:23 PM, Vodafone Care <
[email protected]> wrote:

> Dear Mr. Khanna,
> Thank you for your email dated 14/06/10 regarding the bill clarification
> on your Vodafone mobile number 9811512405.
> We would like to inform you that, as per communicate in earlier mail, as a
> promotional offer, the Vodafone Live service has been activated
> on 9811512405 free of rental, that is without any monthly rental for the
> same. Kindly note details of the promotional offer for the Vodafone Live
> service :
> 1) No monthly rental
> 2) Usage charges Rs.0.10 per 10KB.
> 3) Download charges as per the cost link of the visited wap enabled site
> 4) Multimedia message charges at Rs. 3 per MMS
> We would like to confirm you that, in your bill generated on 11/06/10 you
> have been charged for the Vodafone live pack in which you are getting 100 MB
> uses free, and same has been active on your request.
> As per the details mentioned above, usage charges are applicable on the
> promotional offer. Hence, we regret to state that we would not be able to
> execute any reversal for the usage done.
> Assuring you with the best of our services at all the times.
> In case you need further assistance, please do call or email us. We?ll do
> our best to help you.
> Vodafone Care : 111 or +91-9811098110
> Fax number : +91-9811098114/9811000009
> E-mail : *[email protected] *
> Website : www.vodafone.in

As you read through the mails its quite clear that the company has really cheated on me and even giving excuses for the refund. At present they are giving justification its for the vodafone live service pack of free 100 mb usage whose request i havnt given. Also, i beilieve if i notified the company at the start of the service i havnt given any request and they should rectify it. Its on there part to do the due digilence regarding the mistake and rectify it. I believe its o;d trick of the book that the telecom operators make to activate a service without a consent get addittional charge from the customer.

I am looking forward to you guys to get me the justice. i waiting eagrly foir your reply

with regards

hunny khanan

Jun 21, 2010

Fake Prize Mesaage

I've got a message from TD Year stating "You are a WINNER! Your number has been chosen for a $2500 cash prize, call 00447864413339 to claim." I am not interested in the prize just want to know from where this massage has come and how did they got my number? And if it is potentially dangerous. Reply me at [email protected]

Jun 18, 2010

My no register in DND, but promotional sms still continou

Iam user of vodafone services, my no-9811897135, my number is register in DND for last one yr, but last 6monhs ,i hv recived the promotional sms , im very distrubed this kind of Sms.

Jun 8, 2010

Refund my money-9999805466

• This is with reference to the wrong amount of Rs 30 deducted from the prepaid mobile as per confirmation of your customer care regarding the deduction was made for sending the 10 flash sms at around 1.40 pm -2.00 pm , but in actual the same was not done as I only operate the mobile .

• I need my money back as there was no sms sent from my end.

• This is an unfair trade practice followed by Vodafone to generate extra revenue to meet the respective targets

• Yes it a mere amt of Rs 30 but my hard earned money deducted for no good reason ….

• Looking forward to your positive response in terms of returning the money as the sent items does not have any records of mentioned fraud done by your company.

• Otherwise we shall send this to leading newspapers and media house to look into matter and I am very sure millions will raise their voice against the same.

• A full day reality story will be telecasted by media with millions of customers with similar complaints.

Vijay Arora
Mobile: 9999805466

Jun 1, 2010

MCI Alerts

I am Swati and need to complain regarding the MCI alert services...
i got a message saying that "your request for MCI alerts has been registered."
then, i got another message saying "the service is now active on your Vodafone Phone."
All this happened without my prior permission.
they have deducted 30 bucks from my balance for this.
Upon talking to the customer care, they say that i made a call and asked them to activate the service, which is completely false.
They are refraining from crediting the deducted amount into my balance back.
I did not made any request for this...this is called cheating the customer...
Pure Bluff...
I want an action to be taken regarding this fraud from VODAFONE.

May 26, 2010

Irregularities in billing and discontinuation of service

I have a plan called VMC 899 activated on my Vodafone Postpaid number 9999940599. When I got the plan activated, I was promised unlimited Internet browsing and downloading for a month. Within 10 days, the unbilled amount shot up above my credit limit and my outgoing calls were barred. I talked to the Customer Care Executives but in vain. Then I wrote to the nodal officer who assured me that this will not happen in the future. But after about 10 days, the same problem reappeared and again my outgoing calls were barred. This time, the nodal officer asked me to pay some amount in advance so that my credit limit is increased. I paid some amount through cheque. My services were again barred after 10 days of paying advance. The reason cited was that my usage exceeded the credit limit. When I received the bill I found out that Vodafone had charged me Rs.899 as per the VMC 899 plan for two months, i.e., April-May and May-June. When I talked to Customer Care Executives, they again asked me to make a payment and said that we charge 1 month advance rental for VMC plan 899. This was not told to me earlier, not by the Vodafone Mini Store, neither by the Customer Care Executives nor by the nodal officers when I initially inquired about the plan. I was further threatened that my services will again be barred if I did not pay the amount because my usage has exceeded the credit limit. Although the due date for payment of bill is 11th June and my billing date is 23rd of each month, I am forced to shell out money while Vodafone does not address my complaint. The only reason that usage is exceeding the credit limit is the extra Rs.899 that they have charged as advance, something I was never told about. Please HELP!!!

May 26, 2010

Monthly Bill

I am Kusum Lata using Vodafone No.9899405353 from the last Five Years (approx). Right now i was using the Advance Rental Plan (ZERO RENT for 3 years).
On 19th April 2010 i call on 111 and talk to Mr Tarun Sharma regarding my Advance Rental Plan, and i ask when my Advance Rental Plan is going to Expire, so that either i renew it or change my plan, and he said that i have 2 months (in June) to expire this plan. Again on 19th May i call on 111 and talk to Mr. Dharam Vir regarding my Advance Rental Plan, and i ask when my Advance Rental Plan is going to Expire, so that either i renew it or change my plan, and he said that i June 2010 my plan Expires.
But now i received my 20 April - 19 May bill in which Monthly Rent (Rs. 149/-) is added.
So i again call to 111 and ask about this, now they said that my Advance Rental Plan was already expired on 19th April 2010.
Sir please suggest me what should i do. When i call on 19th April then why should the don't inform me that my Advance Rental Plan is expiring on 19th April.
I think this is not the good thing. I am a very old customer of Vodafone, and how they can do this to me.
Please Help Me.

May 24, 2010

Improper Deduction of Balance

My Vodafone Number is 9654421350

Vodafone deducts my balance on this prepaid number every now and then for no reason. Even if i have free minutes (Vodafone to Vodafone), my balance decreses (sometimes by Rs. 2, 5, 10). This has become a nuisance since my balace is deducted everyday for no reason. They even charge me for the caller tune twice for no good reason. When I call up the Customer Care, they simply just shoo away all this, and say that this does not happen. They don't even give a Complaint/Reference No. and say that there is no provision for this.
Can someone please do anything about this?

May 20, 2010

wrong billing and commitments

Hi this is Manish , I am using a vodafone number 9811418544 , which in in the name of my father late Sh S C Chakravarty , since last 5 yeras or more . This is to tell you people that my tarrif plan was changed without my consent because of which my bills are on a very higher side .

This is this some way of cheating on the customers or you want us to stop using your services . And let me tell you all that till the time my issue is resolved i will not make any payment .

If this issue is not resolved asap . i will be forced to go leagl and sue you people . or even go to media.

Waiting for u all to resolve thisasap.

Manish

May 15, 2010

Unwanted Calls in Roaming

I am getting unnecceary calls on my mobile(9953**7965) from vodafone, the service provider. Either they try to sell something or just play some song to select as caller tune. All this happens whenever i am on roaming, so that they can make some revenue. Despite being a compalint is lodged, they are still doing it. Moreover they cut 30 Rs for playing some stupid caller tune which i have not registered. I called up Vodafone care to stop playing caller tunes and charging money but they are continuing cutting 30 Rs everymonth. A net loss of 360 Rs is there. Shall i go to consumer forum or they will stop this unfare, illigal practice. Please guide.

Rajender Singh

May 7, 2010

Customer Service

Hi My name is Rishabh Sharma My vodafone no. 9899776755
Vodafone is giving the worst customer service . I would advice the other users who are planning to get the vodafone no. should not subscribe for their service .
I have made the payment of my mobile but still for last week my service has not been restored . Its not only the customer service on the phone but also vodafone stores doesnt know anything about it . and they provide worst customer service
they should change their statement of happy to help they are not at all happy
and ofcourse doesnt know how to help

My phone was continuously disconnected by the following agents
1. Sanju
2. Karan
3. Devender

And they didnt transfer the call at all to their superviser and they were rude

Belive me guys you should not take their connection