Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

May 4, 2010

customer care executive misleading the customers

sir, my vodafone number is 9873832564 i recharged my number worth rs 95 so as to get the free internet browsing facility, i called up the customer care executive so as to get the full information about the service and i also asked about the expiry of the service...they told me that whenever the service will get expire ull be informed about that through a message. BUT IT DIDN'T HAPPENED ..i was unaware f the expiry of my card as they told my that u'll be informed about its expiry through a message and i was keep on accessing the internet , and they deducted some 180 rs from my phone. IT MEAN THAT THE CCE MISLEADED ME AND PROVIDED ME THE WRONG INFORMATION.

now again some 2 or 3 days back i again recharged my number so as to brows the free internet..they promise to activate the service right before 24 hours of recharging BUT THEY DIDN'T DID SO..THEY ACTIVATED THE SERVICE AFTER 25 OR 26 HOURS AND I USED THE SERVICE AND AS A RESULT OF WHICH THEY AGAIN DEDUCTED 70 TO 80 RS FROM MY ACCOUNT.
respected authority its my humble request to you to take the immediate action against them, its true that they are providing the service at very low cost but they have also found some new means or tactics of snatching the money from the customers..this is ashish ahuja, my number is 9873832564. i'll be waiting for quick and immediate action against them. thank you.

Apr 27, 2010

Caller tune copied without my consent

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Yogesh Thakker. I purchased a new vodafone prepaid connection (9711077092) a few days back. Last Wednesday that is on 14/04/2010, I made a call on an Airtel number 9818838194. This Airtel number had a caller tune, which was immediately copied to my Vodafone number, without any such request from my side and an amount of Rs. 15 was deducted from my balance.

I had spoken to one of your customer care officer as well as his immediate senior, Reference number of that call is 77962193. I was told that my complaint will be forwarded to appropriate section and I will be notified accordingly. Turnaround time mentioned by the officer was of 48 hours. However till date I have not received any information or intimation of any action being taken on my complaint.

So therefore I have been compelled to take this matter in writing.

I have following questions

1. Why the caller tune of Airtel number has been copied to my Vodafone connection without any request from my side?

2. Is the above said service free on new prepaid account or are there any charges on caller tune download?

3. If there are charges, are such charges non-refundable in nature?

If such charges are refundable then i should be credited by an amount of Rs. 15 and If such charges are indeed non-refundable, then I should be allowed to change my caller tune again so as to set off the loss which I have suffered without any justifiable reason.

Please respond to my query as early as possible, failing which I would have no other option but to escalate the matter to nodal officer.

Yogesh Thakker

Apr 22, 2010

WRONG COMITTMENT

My name is Vikas Ken and my mobile is +919999092265. I would like to file a complaint regarding vodafone service providers who give wrong comittement with the vodaone users.
My complaint is that, Three months ago i was using a prepaid connection of the vodafone company, whereas i recieved a call from customer care regarding a postpaid connection. They provided information about a monthly plan which would last even if i convert from prepaid to postpaid. They offered 325 super plan which included 700 mins free per month, vodafone to vodafone 60sec and vodafone to others 60s sec. The customer care promised to give the same scheme even if i switched my connection but now when i converted to prepaid they now deny any committment such as that and are not giving me the same scheme even after me paying for it.Hinson corporation, from which i bought the connection from , located in A-14, Okhla Industrial area,Phase-1, new delhi-110020, Ph: 011-26814826/ 9873140601 still promised to give the scheme but the vodafone service denies any scheme such as that. Please take action against them, because they are liars.