Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

ramesh kumar688

Nov 25, 2015

Billing Related

I was using TATA no 9210606661 which I recently port to Vodafone 9-10 months ago on suggesting by vodafone marketing executives.

Now I have activated 199 Rs plan for internet 1gb on my number.
But last month they charged me additional Rs 499/- rental plan along with Rs199/- plan for the period 11-10-2015 to 10-11-2015.
When my 1gb data finished ,the vodafone customer care called me & advised to take additional 1gb plan for Rs 250/-. Also advise me to take 2gb plan for Rs450/- from next cycle month.On which I agreed to do so.Again my additional 1 gb finished I took another 300mb plan & then 500mb plans as addons.
But after all addons finished I dont how but the customer care executives says I have activated 499/-plan on 08/11/2015 from myvoadfone app in my phone, which I didn't. May be it would have been done mistakely as the app hangs too much.

The Customer care are not listening for same I requested them to revert the 499/- charges or take charges for the 3-4 days or the maximum internet charges for data if i have used.Moreover I ask them to make some solution for same as even It don't pinch my pocket nor your company got any loss.But the customer care at 199 says they cant do anything and I have to pay all charges.

Please look into this complaint as these companies are making fool of innocence public.
souravmaan

Nov 21, 2015

mobile recharge

I got a full talktime offer on my Vodafone number 9899684734 which provides balance of rs85 on recharge of 85 but I had not recieved any balance I want you to check and solve this problem as soon as possible I want my balance as per the offer
jlgupta

Nov 21, 2015

false commitment

Sir/madam
My mobile number is 9891896789, I was offered from your end a rent of Rs.249/- in which I was offered one GB 3G free. But now I am not getting this offer. Is this the you people trap innocent customer just to earn Rs.249/
Very bad.. not expected with such a big brand behaving like a robbers.

Jawaharlal Gupta
yashpal2504

Nov 9, 2015

lost my handset with sim card

Today I have lost my handset with Vodafone sim card no is 8010295044. Plz block this sim card number.

Plz contact me in my other mob.number is 8287876620.

Kindly block it & inform me in my above mention mob.no.

Thanks & regards
casperfc21

Nov 6, 2015

Wrong Deduction of balance

Chak de fatte service has been activated while I didn't request for it and 99 rupees balance has been deducted. I want it back as soon as possible. I've deactivated the service already within minutes I received the message about activation

Oct 23, 2015

Vodafone website show wrong detail of internetpack

I have recharged mobile : 9811636856 with internet pack of RS 147, As per your website benefit of this recharge is "375 MB @3G speed. Post 375 MB you will be charged 4p/10kb".

But we received only 200 MB post recharge, I call many time in customer care. But they are unable to resolve this issue.
I am also send email to their complaint department around one week ago but still no resolution.

Vodafone website show wrong detail of  internetpack

kamalbhardwaj78

Oct 16, 2015

biscoot store

i was user of same number since last 18 yrs when it was essar then its become hutch and now vodafone but vodafone is the biggest cheater with their customer feeling shame that you people cheating customers.how difficult to earn money but its quite easier for you without any requst or without intimation you deduct the money by any value added service for which customer not requested.

better apne kutte ko her vodafone store ke bahar ek katora leke khada kar do isse jayada hi kama loge. but dont cheat.

Kamal Bhardwaj
subhash aghi

Oct 13, 2015

Non receipt of bill

I am not receiving my monthly Vodafone bill neither e mail statement nor in physical from. Besides I am also receiving any sms alert operating amount of Bill & it's due date
Pls send the same so that I can make the payment Indus date
ravishankarttm

Oct 13, 2015

My mobile no got deactivated

My mobile no 8860920202 got de activated by TRAI. I am asking for the reason for deactivation, they are saying that due to promotional messages and call it got de activated. I am asking for the no. who has requested for de activation of my no. . I am not getting the detail .

Request you to please advise on this.
Sheikh Amanullah

Oct 12, 2015

Need call detail

I have lost my mobile so I need call detail from 1st Oct to 10 Oct 2015. My no.-8585956397. My email - [email protected]
Ms23

Oct 11, 2015

Amount deducted

I was charged INR 30 for some BISCOOT STORE PACK which i have never sent a request for...what the hell it is and as far as the customar care services are concerned..there is no service at all..all are cheaters sitting their in order to just smash off the money from all of us..i have for now requested to stop the service..but i want my deducted amount to be returned at any cost ....help me out with this..

Amount deducted

op0210

Oct 11, 2015

bill complaint

9654580224 is my Vodafone number and I am not using this number from last four months and I am also visiting the Vodafone store Mahipalpur to change the number in prepaid but due to not sim available they give me date after the one month this process happens more than twice so tell me what can I do now and the phone rental are coming every month. Really I do not want to use this number and such type of services. Please do the needful and helpful for me something.There is no issue of bill payment i will pay the whole bill amount but this type of services i will not use in future or not even recommend to any one.Only you making fool people by different different Way.
Yogi Yogi

Oct 10, 2015

Recharge not done

This refers to the above subject. I have recharged my mobile no: 9999402976 for rs 50,50 and 100 (50- & 50 recharge is successful but 100 rs recharge not successful) on 26-09.2015 through online (mcent app) and amount credited from my account. But balance in my mobile is not changed.

I call customer care 4-5 times regarding this!! Customer care executive says some technical issues so the recharge was not successful . the same is refund in 7 working days but till date i have not received any amount and now vodafone customer care block my number so I cant able to connect with Vodafone customer care.

Kindly short out my the problem at the earliest
Rahul Singh Bhati

Oct 2, 2015

Recharge Not successful But Balance Cut From My Bank account

I had recharged Rs-135 4 times to my VODAFONE MOBILE NO 8376023684 through ICICI BANK debit card using Vodafone app and my account has been not recharged, my balance cut off from my bank account but my number does not recharged .
I would be glad if takes some action against Vodafone.
tiwsush

Oct 1, 2015

Very worst service - Cheating

HI

I am Sushil Kumar Tiwari. i took this 9999130698 no. two month back with 399 plan. and next month i received bill of 825. i called to your customer care no. and he told me that we will bounce back 200 amount in next month bill cycle. I had received again bill of 725/ . I am totally fedup with your customer service . Please do audit my call with your customer care no. other wise i am going to consumer court and will do the fir on the same.
I have also complaint several time for network issue. I had given mine address and your cutomer care guys writen down different address for network area.
if you are really want to continue with this no. please do the needful. Ohterwise be ready for my next step. If i am wrong please do audit my call with your customer care no. what i said and what they did.
I cant pay your bill untill unless my issue will not be resolved. I have also done the protablity massage on this number.

No. 9999130698.
Registered Email id- [email protected]
Alternate id - 8560833998
Dharmender 1996

Sep 28, 2015

False information provided regarding expiry of tariff plan

Sir, maine 24 Sept 2015 ko low call rate karne ke liye apne mobile no. 9643782766 par 24 Rs ka recharge karaya tha jiski validity 21 day's thi leakin Aaj 28 Sept 2015 ko mere pass do bar messages aya ki aapka 24rs vala plan expired ho gaya hai phir Maine aaj 28 sept ko phir se 24 rs ka recharge karaya iss barey mein maine vodaphone customer care mein complain ki to unhone mera phone call disconnect kar di
Yogit

Sep 18, 2015

Recharge

Balance of rs 100 has been deducted from my account but still have'nt got the recharge.

Sep 17, 2015

Balance deduction

Sir my name ganesh. I am using Vodafone sim in many days my no 8297672813 . Unfortunately my brother active mobile data but I have no mobile data . So my main balance Rs 104 deducted .Please help me sir I am still using your sim in any where .Please help me sir
Tripti_Burman

Sep 14, 2015

Refund

Hi All,

I have Recharged my Vodafone number one week back.My bank account has been debited for the same amount but the service was not activated on my number.I have been following up with them since then,but not a single satisfactory reply I received from their end.
dahiya3398

Sep 14, 2015

Vodaphone New Connection Regarding

I have phone call 198 New No Request this no 9999273350
11 September 2015 Call Voda Phone Dealer i hane provide a no Chargabe Rs. 250 I hane conform this no
Dealer yes 9999273350 i have pay Rs.250 But 12 September 2015 call a member this no is not available any other xhoise no
but i have not accept. Please Return My Rs.250 vodaphone dealer I have not Retun money any complaint any whare please solve my issue
Vodafone Dealer Code :- VD01431
Contact Call This Person 08802336968

My Contact No 09654697046
aviojha

Aug 31, 2015

High Bill

I am using a basic Samsung handset which does not have camera/music player/Internet access. As per the bill (Rs2781.22) which has been generated on 24th Aug 2015. I have purchased a data plan for Rs1599 through self serve option from my mobile. I did complain to Vodafone about the same and sent numerous email but they are not ready to waive off the charge of Rs1599. Please check and advise.
yashpal2504

Aug 27, 2015

block my sim card

I have lost my phone. The phone number is 9654525225.

Kindly block this sim card.

Plz contact me on mob.9971679818.

tusharmalik7287

Aug 25, 2015

Wrong billed amount

My number 9051418884 has been disconnected due to non payment of bill Rs. 5288.23.

Since all my previous conversations to customer care, I m trying to make you understand that my bill has been wrongly made. So many emails I have done side. Nothing haw been done. Nw I have been received a notice from some lawyer, which is annoying.

In the billing period from 26/12/2014 to 27/01/2015,  I had incoming roaming pack activated on my phone. Even after that this service was not given to me.

In my roaming area, I have been heavily charged on all my incoming calls. Despite this , a huge bill amounting to Rs . 5288.23 was made and provided.

Since attempts to make you understand that, a correct bill is not provided to me.

Please to the needful as fast as possible.
Otherwise I have to move to CONSUMER FORUM to listen to my complaint.

Awaiting Fast Reply.
Vipin Arora

Aug 18, 2015

harassment by vodafone

I hold a more than 16 year old number with Vodafone: 9811090969. Being a loyal Vodafone customer - even though the brand changed hands from Orange to Hutch to Vodafone - I have never been subjected to such humiliation and harassment and agony.
A Vodafone number 9999535213 was issued in the company VGV Agro India Pvt Ltd (not in any personal name) where I was employed as a salaried Director (not owner). I quit that company and joined IMRB International on 1st August 2011.
Arrears amounting to Rs.4917 have been pending against the mentioned number 9999535213 in 2015 on account of which my current number (9811090969) was debarred yesterday. I was forced by Vodafone to pay the entire amount even though I quit that company 4 years ago.
They now call me up (some vodafone DSA) and say that the amount paid by me (Rs. 4917 for the number 9999535213 ) has been credited to the new account - current user of the 9999535213 number. Where is the justice in this!!!!
Vipin Arora Vodafone: 9811090969 Please help in getting justice!! and resolution at least....
aaron12122005