Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

May 11, 2015

9999112456- Wrong Plan Activation and number already in use with other person.

Subject- 9999112456- Wrong Plan Activation and number already in use with other person.

With reference to the subject Wrong Plan and number active for other user, I would like to draw your attention that I am very dissatisfied with Vodafone services.

1) I registered on Vodafone site, that I need a Vodafone postpaid number, inturn I got a call from company and detailed me about Rs 249- Bridge plan ( 550 mins Local + STD, 250 SMS Local + STD, local call- 30 paisa, STD call- 50 paisa. )

I said OK and next day representative came, I have handed over him my documents, Rs 250 as security and he gave me a form writing the above product ( Rs 249 Bridge Plan).

My number got activated on 7th April 2015

Now its showing my plan as below, but company is saying we have activated the same plan as told to you, but 250 STS SMS is not there. (that was my requirement, as I have taken this number for official purpose and my team is located on PAN India basis)

Your current tariff plan is Sachet 300 Min Plan & you will get the following benefits .
Monthly rental Rs. 300
National SMS at Rs. 1.50 /SMS
International SMS at Rs.5/SMS
250 Local + National Minutes Free
250 Local SMS Free .

I am feeling cheated, they did fraud to me.

2) I have sent so many mails from 8th April 2015- till date, but not getting any resolution from company. Rather getting calls on daily basis, asking the problem again and again and than the same reply, complaint get resolved in 48 hours, but nothing has done so far.

3) I am getting calls from Ramesh- Ex owner of the number, - he is talking to me in a very rude manner.. How you get this number ?.. This number is mine etc etc.
I am also getting n number of calls for RAMESH.. I am a working professional, and its not possible for me to attend such calls, moreover the behavior of the persons is very rude.
The call is also coming in midnight, this is hampering my personal and married life and creating trauma for me.

I have written so many mails to Vodafone, stating the above points, attached the copies which I get from their representative ( plan details ) , but nothing has done so far…

I would like to request you to please arrange for the resolution of my problem at the earliest.

May please contact me on my mobile 99104 70176 or 7827162202 incase of any other information you may need to resolve the matter soonest possible.

Neeru Rawat
+91 99104 70176
+91 78271 62202

9999112456- Wrong Plan Activation and number already in use with other person.

May 11, 2015

National SMS at Rs. 1.50 /SMS
International SMS at Rs.5/SMS
250 Local + National Minutes Free
250 Local SMS Free .

I am feeling cheated, they did fraud to me.

Neeru Rawat
+91 99104 70176
+91 78271 62202

tipmle

May 9, 2015

recharge of mobile

Recharge of Rs 50 not done but payment debited from A/c credit card of Citi bank
europanel products pvt ltd

May 9, 2015

inquery about vodafone dongle

when i call for details about Vodafone dongle not any feedback get so request you to call me on 7506445518 and give the details about dobgle and plan
akashthukral

May 2, 2015

Compalint for the withour permission - payment charged for the Subscription - 9211324629

Hi Gud Morning

I am Akash Thukral (9211324629) as I am using your network Vodafone with a long time as from some days I am not happy due to Payment deduction without permission for the Subscription , which I have not opened

Akash
Vikash Dagur

Apr 30, 2015

false bill

I AM VIKASH KUMAR, CORPORATE USER FOR VODAFONE NO. 8860632223

INSPITE OF ASSURANCE OF ACCURATE BILLING FROM VODAFONE, I AM VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH FALSE COMMITMENT FROM VODAFONE.

AGAIN VODAFONE HAS CHARGED RS. 75 ALONG WITH TAXES STATING AS BELOW:
Downloads : 03/03/15-16:42:52 d2c_mobilart_75

ON CALLING 198 COMPLAIN LINE YOUR CALL CENTER PEOPLE HAS NO ANSWER FOR THE SAME AND IS NOT READY TO TAKE MY COMPLAIN OR RESOLVE MY PROBLEM.

SIR / MADAM, DO I SEEM AS A FOOL TO YOU PEOPLE THAT YOU GO ON CHARGE ME FOR ANYING AND I AM GOING TO PAY BLINDLY.

THIS IS THE SECOND TIME YOU HAVE CHARGED ME WITH SO CALLED “ DOWNLOAD “

ONCE AGAIN “I HAVE NEVER DOWNLOAD SUCH THING ON MY MOBILE OR HAVE ACTIVATED ANY SERVICES. I HAVE NEVER ACTIVATED OR SENT ANY ACTIVATION MAIL FOR ANY SERVICES FOR WHICH U HAVE CHARGED ME.”

PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND REVERT THE AMOUNT WRONGLY CHARGED TO ME ALONG WITH THE TAXES

(NOTE: Whenever I go to the site called “d2c_mobilart_75”, I HAVE ONLY FOUND THE COMPLAINS AGAINST VODAFONE IN CONSUMER FORUM )
vaibhav9999

Apr 17, 2015

Balance deduction

I am a user of vodafone with cellular no 9999135162 . I given a request on13th april 2015 to activate caller tune through message on 55655 and i got revert wait for while your caller tune will be set . After some time i got message 30 rs deduct from your account of some another service .

I already mail to them that i not activated any services ,But they told me on mail that you have activated ,So i ask to them if i activated then why i got msg of renewed bcz on last month no balance deducted

If they take this type of money through customer ,So where customer will go ,

Kindly help in closure

Thanks & Regards ,

Vaibhav Sharma
manasvi srivastava

Apr 10, 2015

Complaint about the bill

Hi, I am using the vodafone number since October 2013. Recently, I got my bill for the month of march and to my surprise the bill was 4899 rupees. They showed additional internet usage for my number and when I asked for the justification they simply said that, in their system it is showing like this.

For your information, let me tell you that i have not even switched on internet data in my phone since 2 months as I am using wi-fi connection.Even I did not use my 1GB data that I got from my plan that is activated on my number and they are saying I have used approx 1 GB data EXTRA which costs to me around 3500 rupees additional in my bill.

I am not going to pay the bill and moreover I am going to change my connection as the service at the vodafone is literally BAD.

I am very disappointed.

Manasvi
girish_123

Apr 8, 2015

Fake call from Pakistan +92 (Vodafone)

My Name is Girish and I am using Vodafone no. 84******45 since 2011.

Today, 09 April, 2015, I got a fake call from +923074085668 (Pakistan) two times so that i have to receive the call. The person told me that he is calling from customer care and I have won 25 Lacks lottery from Vodafone. He asked me for few details which I didn't gave and disconnect the call. I am still disappointed that how they get all Vodafone numbers.

Hope, our government will do something to stop such frauds.
mobarak

Apr 8, 2015

Getting collections call

Reminer 1 : Complain for getting call of bill payment # 9811600367
Inbox
x
mobarak ansari <[email protected]>

3:29 PM (5 minutes ago)

to appellate.D1, Zafar, nodal.delhi, vodafonecare.d., CORPORATECARED.
Reminder 1

Its really worse service i am getting from vodafone and now i am fed up with such mentally harassment i have already surrender my 3 number with Vodafone and now i want to surrender this number as well 9811600367, there is no proper coardination and updates within vodafone. I am no more interested to continue this number, even after my complain i am getting calls for bill with the same number.

Please send anyone and collect your payment with un-billed amount and as i am no longer want to continue with Vodafone.

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 11:05 AM, mobarak ansari <[email protected]> wrote:

Thanks for confirmation mail but i don't understand why there is mess in Vodafone i am keep getting calls for bill payment, even after confirmation of waiver i received call from +911207163629 at 10.58 a.m. today.

Please stop these call else i will complain it to next level if i get single call from today onwards. Please update asap and update to your concern department.

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 12:40 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Mr. Ansari,

Thank you for your time to explain your concern regarding the services on your Vodafone mobile number 9811600367

As per our telephonic conversation, we would like to inform you that as per our records we have reversed the amount of Rs. 328.83 towards the data charges on your Vodafone number 9811600367.

The service request number for your reference is 2549169110. We assure you that the same has been deducted from your outstanding amount and the payable amount post the adjustment is Rs. 266.49

the adjustment details will also reflect in your forthcoming Vodafone bill dated 03/05/2015.

Further, post above adjustment the current due amount on your number is Rs. 266.49 (after the adjustment of the reversal amount).

We would like to inform you that reversal of late payment charges of Rs.50 charged in your Mar, 2015 Vodafone bill has been processed with service request number 2549164320. We assure you that

the reversal will certainly reflect on your forthcoming Vodafone bill dated 03/05/2015.

In case you need further assistance, please do call or email us. We’ll do our best to help you.

Happy to help,

Komal Gogna

Nodal Office
Vodafone Delhi
Contact numbers:

For any queries call 111 (chargeable for agent access @ 50p/3min) or +91-98110 98110 (standard calling charges applicable)

For complaints/requests: 198 (toll free)
Nodal office : 011-71032210 Available between 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.(Monday to Friday)
Fax : 01126940154
Website : www.vodafone.in

Power to you! For easy access to an array of services you can Dial *111# from your phone and access our phone based menu

for information regarding your bill, account balance, data plan details/usage and more.

Now experience our newly launched My Vodafone App.

On 3/21/2015 3:16 PM; From: [email protected]; To: [email protected]; ; ?CC: ; Subject: Fwd: Waiver Confirmation of 9811600367;

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Iqbal, Zafar (DEL), Vodafone India <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 12:20 PM
Subject: Waiver Confirmation of 9811600367
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>

Greeting from Vodafone,

Thanks for your communication with us regarding your Mobile No- 9811600367 Your current outstanding as on date is RS - 2100/-, we are pleased to inform you that RS 800/- will be reversed from your account.

This settles all pending matter related to the above account as on date, we request you to clear the balance payment of Rs 1300/-at the earliest.

Note- In case of cheque payment the letter will be valid only after clearance of the cheque you are providing

Payment must be received on or before 08.03.2015 else offer will revoked

Zafar Iqbal
This message (including any attachments) is intended only for
the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain information that is non-public, proprietary,
privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and
(i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message
immediately if this is an electronic communication.

Warm Regards

Ph : 8010027221 / 9811600367

Mail Delivery System <[email protected]>

3:29 PM (5 minutes ago)

to me
This is the mail delivery agent at messagelabs.com.

I was unable to deliver your message to the following addresses:

Reason: 550 5.1.1 <[email protected]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown

The message subject was: Reminer 1 : Complain for getting call of bill payment # 9811600367
The message date was: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 15:29:43 +0530
The message identifier was: 17/7C-19484-01CF4255
The message reference was: server-13.tower-188.messagelabs.com!1428487183!9268593!1

Please do not reply to this email as it is sent from an unattended mailbox.
Please visit www.messagelabs.com/support for more details
about this error message and instructions to resolve this issue.

Action: failed
Status: 5.1.1
Remote-MTA: dns; mail-inbound.vodafone.com
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 5.1.1 <[email protected]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown
Final-Recipient: rfc822; [email protected]
Last-Attempt-Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2015 09:59:44 +0000
Attachments area
Preview attachment noname
[Text]

Click here to Reply or Forward
fareportal pankaj kumar

Apr 7, 2015

Complaint aginst charges on ISD calls

I would like to tell you that it's been more then 2 years i am using your services . I have faced the same issue last time as well which is not good , there are different ISD calls charges on my numbers .

1: 9811481688 for 60rs.

2: 9711861688 for 68rs.

3: 9873771688 for 153rs.

These calls was never done by any one , Please wave off this charges on my numbers .

Pankaj Kumar
ashwani 1985

Apr 1, 2015

Wrong bill added

My # 9711174528 billed 1684 which is wrong. last month Vodafone activated 77 rs pack and after deactive he did not adjust it. also maximum time he added late fee. But I always pay my bill before time. very bad services.
aakhilgoel

Mar 24, 2015

My number changed to prepaid and then assigned to some-one else

I have a postpaid number i.e. 9999698849, and without my knowledge some-one converted the number into prepaid and transferred it to his name and the ridiculous part of it is that Vodafone converted the number also. This is my corporate number and I am on a business trip and not in NCR and everywhere I visited the Vodafone store they told me that you have to submit the documents in Delhi-NCR. I mean this is a world of Internet and every-thing is online and you wants me to submit the documents in NCR and that too when the fault is not mine.

I talked to the customer care and they told me to write the mail. The guy Sumit gave me that the reference number for the conversion is 2540780992 and it was converted on I guess 12 March. I owned this number from 25th August 2010 and recently converted this number into postpaid on I guess 12 August 2014. Please let me know when should my number gets activated. I am continuously following the customer care from last 7-8 days; I don't know what to do now.

Please Please Please help.

Akhil Goel
Mayu1993

Mar 22, 2015

Inappropriate deduction from balance.

I am mayank sharma from delhi and my mobile no. is 9899150283.I am currently using vodafone's sim card. vodafone suddenly deducted rs. 10 from my main balance in form of a service called vodafone alert.Which i did Not subscribe.It deducted an inappropriate amount .
please pay attention regarding my complaint.
apurvaconsumer

Mar 19, 2015

Network problem

Vodafone signals are the worst. Whenever i come to east delhi form south delhi, most of the time my phone is not recheable while i am travelling. They are taking money form me for 3g network but the speed is bad and it does not open new anand vihar area at all, Akshardham area also. Everytime it switches itself to 2g or gets not recheable.
heyy

Mar 15, 2015

bil

this is to notify u that as yur service guy told me abt vodafone to vodafone one std number will b given free n my bill is coming 5000 this is not right a strict action should be takes as soon as possible pls chk
kripal_22

Mar 4, 2015

Biling Issue

I have been using Vodaphone postpaid no. 9930454922 since two years. But now I am disappointed with the services.

Vodaphone changed my rental plan from 599 to 375 without informing me, and due to this I getting double bill.

Vodaphone has disconneced my no. because I didn't pay the bill. Why someone will pay the bill if such type of issue happens in the bill ???

Even after my no. is disconnected, I am getting bill every month with rental charges which actually I should not get.
I am not going to pay this bill with changes in rental plan and bill for month I have not used this number.

Can anyone help me in this issue. I have already written email to customer care but I am not getting prober response.

My Alternate no. 7045393937
Kamal Rawat

Mar 3, 2015

fake download charges

My mobile no. is 9911261971 and my plan is 3g unlimited Rs. 299 per month. I could see current month FEB 015. I have charged for 396.50, fake downloads, and it is regular every month. I was using past 1 year Vodafone connection. When I called up Customer Care, they didn't give any proper explanation on it.
Kamal
atul Prakash

Feb 27, 2015

Facing Problem in using 3 G net from Vodafone dongal

I am using Vodafone dongal (Dongle Number:8860589401 ;Pack Name: RI3GV28R655DUL; Consumed Quota:74.97 MB;
Pack Validity:26/3/2015 12:00:00 AM);. Since 4-5 months i am finding Problem in net service. I recharged amount of Rupees 655 and i find poor connectivity in my locality. I had complained through online Vodafone support before 2 months and prior to it no actions where taken to solve my problem . So, Please i Request to see to the matter as soon as possible and try to take out from this inconvenience. Otherwise i would be pressurized to switch this number to Air tel and find that Vodafone service to be inappropriate.
Atul Prakash
bisht11984

Feb 25, 2015

Complaint about Bill

I have using the corporate plan of vodafone number 9711992552.
But suddenly I have charged Rs. 3,967.63 for the bill period of 15.01.2015 to 14.02.2015 because they say I have consumed more then 1GB 3G plan.
Originally my Internet plan is of 2G. But due to the change of handset , the 3G - 1GB free plan was activated on my number.
In between the month of January,2015 I had called the customer care want to know the status of 3G 1GB plan.Customer care executive tell me to continue the 3G plan as
the data are remaining and will automatically convert into my previous 2G plan on completion of free 1GB 3G plan.
But unfortunately the internet plan was not converted to 2G and they are charged me for extra usage.This is really very pathetic service of vodafone customer care by misguiding.
So it is requested to you please lookafter on this,otherwise I have no other option to disconnect it.
Karanpreet

Feb 18, 2015

Roaming charges

My number is 8955550001 . I get charge for roaming even after I did 76 rs free roaming recharge
saideep002

Feb 9, 2015

no internet working

sir
i dr saideep dhand using vodafone delhi no 8447723131 for past years is facing problem while using internet on roaming.i am not able to use internet not even 2g whenever i go out of my delhi state. sir i have registered complaints multiple times to vodafone but my problem has not been resolved till now and i am facing this problem again. please help me resolve my problem

utkarshrally1998

Feb 7, 2015

Rs. 75 Deducuted from my balance !

Its my painful duty to inform you that am a prepaid user of Vodafone(+91 8802205422) . Two days ago i found that my balance has been deducted (Rs.75) from the main balance !
Neither pre approved by me nor any information from Vodafone given to me !
I hope you'll understand the seriousness of the issue and considering your repo in the market to not to spoil the relationship with your costumers please refund the amount to my account immediately !
Utkarsh Rally

Rs. 75 Deducuted from my balance !

plnu

Feb 5, 2015

incorrectly charging for d2c_ndtv_valuepk_9

My number is 9871983178 which I was using with airtel from last 7 years and recently i have ported it into vodafone but I found that you have charged me Rs 198.00 for d2c_ndtv_valuepk_9 which I never activated and not interested in these of kind of services. I am not illiterate person who doesnt know that what kind of services or sites I am visiting. Last time I contacted to customer care & they adjusted amount Rs .198 in my bill but again I found these renewable charges for this services in my current bill. Look I have a lappy to use internet and another 3g network from other telecom company. I have already contacted with your customer care they said it will adjust again but its not adjusted yet and the second thing when said them that I am not interested in these kinds of service. So stop this from my number. They replied that they even dont know how to unsubscribe it. I was shocked to hear this. You are charging amount for these services and you even dont know how to unsubscribe it. So humble request once again to close these kind of bullshit services from my number and reimburse my money. I have seen lots of complaints from the other customers for the same things. You have to take strict action against this kind of bullshit service.

Pankaj
9871983178
Mahendra Singh choudhary

Feb 5, 2015

Getting charge 200rs every month

My name is Mahendra Singh choudhary my mobile number is 9953699290 I have activated red4business plan 3 months back. Every month you guys are charging me 200rs for some usage charges. First month itself I have a work with your Agents they told me that it is for downloading some apps as per I checked I didn't download any paid apps so. And is that possible that I m downloading it every month, not at all. this is all a game that you guys play I know that. I got a call last month from one of your manager that pay the amount and next month 150rs will be deducted from your bill now for last month they have added another 426rs for usage charges.. I need some one who can understand customers.
I am using your services from more than 18 months.. .. I will not mind if I can PORT my number
Try to contact me