Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Pksahni11

Jan 26, 2017

General awareness about Vodafone

Dear All...
Whoever is not getting contact with customer care executives of Vodafone... Please be advised... They have put your no on block...use any other no to call them.. Portability is a boon to customers...
Pksahni11

Jan 26, 2017

Blocking of customer care no

I have experienced twice with Vodafone that whenever you activate any services wrongly...they will put your no on block so that you can't contact customer care executive and repair the problem in time....
1st time long back my caller tune got activated by unintentionally pressing * during call, it took 15 days to deactivate the service.
Secondly yesterday i recharge to get additional benefits of Data pack, they put on block my no as i may contact customer care and get the benefit by taking correct action, thanks to TRAI i am changing my operator.
Vinod [email protected]

Jan 25, 2017

Block sim immediately

Plz l lost my no. Is 8860026055 And misused the number so block my no. 8860026055 immediately.
Vinod Kumar s/o Uma Shankar my alternate number is 9716994812
Vinod [email protected]

Jan 25, 2017

Sim number

Sir sometimes before reissue the duplicate sim is 8860026055 on my identity near Mayur Vihar phase lll Vodafone care centre and now is not working properly and i don't no how to used the other person is used this SIM card and I beg to say that plz help me and l want to back my number my alternate numbers is 9716994812
Plz check the all papers and documentation and I beg to say that plz do something as soon as
Praveen Kumar

Jan 10, 2017

Recharge Issue

I have recharged my mobile number 7838761392 with 348 rs through payzapp on 09-01-2017 12:38 am and my handset is that time Redmi note 3, I have obtained only calling plan which is applicable for 348 rs amount but only 50 mb Data. While 1GB Data for 4G handset according to this plan but i am got only 50 mb data. When call the customer care for knowing the reason then my call is ended again and again.From yesterday morning To still now i try to 40-50 times for contact customer care but my call is ended and also dropped email but I have not received any response from Vodafone side till now. Please resolve my problem asap.

Jan 7, 2017

FROD DSA

OM ALLIANCE FOR DSA IS FROD FROM VODAFONE SO PLEASE ANY PERSON NOT GIVE THE DOCUMENT ANY COLLER OF VODAFONE

Jan 5, 2017

overcharged bill on 9999761163

i am using monthly rental of [email protected] Rs. wherein i have charged 2209 Rs for the month of november. Customer care is saying that 3 G Rental service has been activated by me of 852 where " I NEVER CALLED TO ACTIVATED 3G RENTAL SERVICE"
My issue still not resolved, do i need to file a complaint over consumer forum, i received a call from vodafone executive wherein he admitted that bill is overcharged but still no resolution. i am getting calls from vodafone recovery department wherein they uses rough language.
My existing complaint on vodafone is 995303270
Mukesh2019

Jan 1, 2017

Network Issue

Dear Service Provider,

I have been using your service since more than 3 Month. But from last few days your network appears very worst. So i am requesting to you kindly resolve the issue ASAP. Other wise i am going to change the operator.

Issue Place - Village Akera Tahsil Dharuhera Jila Rewari -Hariyana
Phone-7413800044

Mukesh Kumar
Praachi Kapoor

Dec 26, 2016

Stolen sim want new one

I went to vodafone store nirman vihar to get a duplicate sim as my phone has been stolen. They gave me the sim but refused to hand over a prepaid sim and i was forced to take a postpaid sim for minimum 3 months. My expenses are not that high over that sim and now i am forced to spend much.
I need the reason as to why i cannot get prepaid number.
Hope u will consider the case n hlp me out with the possible solution asap.
My no.-8447086695

Thankyou
Prachi kapoor
manish.kumar8545

Dec 19, 2016

Network Issue

Dear Service Provider,

I have been using your service since more than 3 year. But from last few month your network appears very worst. So i am requesting to you kindly resolve the issue ASAP. Other wise i am going to change the operator.

Issue Place - B-311, New AshokNagar, East Delhi-110096
Phone-7838889494

Ravi Kumar Rastogi
Sonali kaur

Dec 11, 2016

No option for postpaid complaint

There is a network issues in my Vodafone prepaid number. I called you many Times. But your customer service is very poor. There is no option for service. When I call on 198 they told call on 9811098110. But no body responded me.
Punit Verma

Nov 6, 2016

Network

I have a indoor or outdoor both signal problem. I am at home i have not coming any call or some time my mobile is view No Service or Emergency Calls Only. so i am port the his Mobile number in another operator.
Durgesh Dangoria

Oct 2, 2016

Sim Card loss

I lost my vodafone sim. My mobile no. is 9911647170. Please block the SIM.
unixnag

Sep 26, 2016

Too Much Call Drop from last 1 Week

I am using Vodafone Postpaid and from last one week too many call Drop is happening we don't understand why its happening . we are facing so much problem due to so much call DROP in Vodafone please resolve it otherwise refund money .
vivekrajpoot

Sep 25, 2016

complaint board

i have lost my sim with numbers (vodafone-9335171585) on dated 24/09/2016 at 8 PM

I request you kindly lodge my complaint so that no could misuse it in the future

my mail id is [email protected]

alternative number to contact me is 8882732456

complaint by rahul choudhary
Ankur91

Sep 7, 2016

Sim got deactivated without giving 15 days grace period

I am Sonali Arora using vodafone number 9711155051 from last 7 years and my sim got deactivated on 27th Juy 2016 and then i went to vodafone store, Geeta Colony on 3rd august but sim would not be issued due to server problem and the i went to vodafone store on 10th August and then i got the sim and one of their employee told that sim has been activated within 48 hours.Then i came to know that sim has already been issued and activated to another person on 7th august BUT AS PER TRAI REGULATIONS:-

The mobile connections of prepaid consumers shall not be deactivated for
any period of non-usage less than 90 days;

(ii) For the purpose of usage, a voice call/ video call (incoming or outgoing) or an outgoing SMS or a data usage or usage of Value Added Services, or payment of rental (in case of post paid connection) etc. shall definitely fall in the scope of activity, the service provider may prescribe any other activity as well;

(iii) There shall be no deactivation if the balance in prepaid consumer account is Rs.20/- or more;

(iv) An ‘Automatic Number Retention Scheme’ shall be implemented for prepaid consumers on payment of reasonable charges;

(v) A consumer whose connection is deactivated shall be given a grace period of 15 days within which he can reactivate the same number;

As per TRAI Regulations it is mentioned i point no. 5. 15 days grace period must be provided to me but they had the sim to another person with in 15 days which was wrong and i had also received the same on 10th august i.e. within 15 days. I had also filed complaint to vodafone but i will not get any fruitful result.

I request to take strict action against this and help me to provide the same no. which i was using it from last seven 7 years.

Sonali Arora
9711967130
Manu Agarwal

Aug 20, 2016

selling my personal information to someone else

I am writing this mail to get an answer from you of a very serious error done on your part.

My email address that is registered in your systems is the one from which I am sending the email.
My ebill is sent to an email address [email protected] which is confirmed when I spoke to the people in your customer care at 4:10pm on 17/8/2016.

I spoke to Puja Sinha customer care executive and Shubham floor supervisor who confirmed the same to me.

I did not get my ebill for the last month as well however I didn't bother to check my email as I had some trust in a company which is as big as Vodafone.

Now I have two issues:

1. My bill and my personal details is accessible by someone which is a breech of privacy from Vodafone.

2. The bill that you are asking me to pay seems to be more than my expectation and I cannot check it as I have not got my itemized bill and your website is also not allowing me to check the same.

I would request you to reply to this as soon as possible with the explanation of why such an error has occurred and how are you going to compensate me for this kind of issue.

I have also sent the similar email to [email protected] as well however didn't get any response
ANKITA80

May 20, 2016

slow net speed

This complaint is in reference to my Vodafone Postpaid connection.

Sir, I have migrated to prepaid sim to postpaid sim as per plan in 450 rs Vodafone executives told me that i will get 1GB 4G and unlimited 3G data. Sir, connection was started on 10-05-2016 but since then I have not used proper net though I have lodge complaint for several time but not got any response please tell me in that case what should I do?

Ankita Bhatnagar
My Vodafone Postpaid number:9711501555
God$123

Apr 2, 2016

Fraud calls and taken my credit card details on behalf of axis bank

Hi Sir,

I just got a fraud call from +91 95-82-193877 . Its a vodafone number.they called me on behalf of axis bank credit card department. They took my credit card details and fraudly transacted money.

Can you please check on this who is using this number..
Arjun Gulati

Mar 31, 2016

sim lost

Agar meri volet miss ho gya ho jisme meri sare document miss ho jaye or meri pass license ki photo copy or volet miss hone ki fir ho to kya mujh Vodafone ki sim dubara NH mil Sakti bina original ke ? Mera no 9999435628 hai

Saurabh Ray

Mar 2, 2016

multiple times charged for a service

Very good morning..
         Hi my name is saurabh and unfortunately(in terms of their worst services) i have vodafone no 8586864571 which belong to delhi ncr circle.now i am in roaming in bihar.i had requested for chota credit of rs10.it has been credited.but after that 3 times amount has been debited against this credit.so i want to get back amount which has been charged without any service.i contacted vodafone concern team.but yet i did not get any response from their side.i want to get solution.
                                                             Saurabh
er.vijayjain

Feb 19, 2016

Prepaid to Postpaid Migration

I have applied for the migration from prepaid to postpaid.
Its already 15 days gone but there is no response for the same.
Neither prepaid department nor postpaid department know the status for the same.
and neither they are canceling my request.
Please help. My contact no. is 9654296096
divyanshsaini7

Feb 10, 2016

sim activation

My complaint is against vodafone mini store ,dilshad garden(pasi communication). I got the sim on 25 january,but still my sim is not activated.They are giving lame excuses about sim verification from nearly 15-20 days.No one has arrived at my place for the verification of sim.Vodafone store members are also not responding to my problem.and are delaying my sim activation.I would like to request you to look on my matter.
shuva rudraksha ratna

Feb 6, 2016

No network at my home

नमस्कार
श्री मान् जी में आपका ध्यान नेटवर्क कवरेज की ओर दिलवाना चाहता हूँ गत 6 माह के करीब से हमारे एरिये में voda का नेटवर्क बिलकुल भी ढंग से कार्य नहीं कर रहा है। फोन पर बात करने के लिए घर से बाहर गली या छत के ऊपर जाना पड़ता है। में काफी समय से इसके रिगार्डिंग कस्टमर केयर पर बात करता रहा पर वे हर बार एक से दो माह का आश्वासन देते रहे।
लास्ट टाइम पोर्टिंग करवाने का निर्णय लिया पर आपकी ओर से जल्द ही समाधान का आश्वासन मिला परंतु कोई भी समाधान नहीं हुआ।
कल रात्रि 5.2.2016 11बजे के करीब मैंने कस्टमर केअर पर बात की 1 घण्टा मुझे वेट करवाया और बाद में मेरा फोन काट दिया गया। मुझे इस परसन की भी comlaint करनी है जो उपभोक्ताओं से इस तरह का व्यवहार करते है
में घर में 6 वोडा के फ़ोन की सर्विस प्रयोग कर रहा हूँ क्या पोर्टिंग ही इसका समाधान है।
प्रयोग हो रहे फोन न.

aysha ibraheem

Jan 16, 2016

imposing false bill

The Head
Respected Sir, My name is Aysha Ibraheem and my mail is about complaint against Vodafone. Sir I started to use Vodafone postpaid no. 9899595806 in august 2014.
At that time I asked at Vodafone store Shakarpur about how it will be get closed in future and they told me that whenever you will want to close the no. you just have to submit your id proof and pay the bill and it will be closed in just two hours. But after few months whenever I requested to close this number at Vodafone store shakarpur sometime they told that if you want to close this no. you have to pay the unbilled amount which was in so many thousands , sometimes when I requested over the phone they said that we will call you in 24 hours for your confirmation but i did not get any call from Vodafone. Some time they said that It will take 7 days to process and till then your new cycle will be start and you have to pay the minimum rental for next cycle also even if you do not use the net from next cycle.
I really got tired. Then in month of September they changed my plan from 250 to 650 (1gb in rs 250 to 3 gb in rs 650). Even I did not request to change my plan. I was full of anger and when I complained against it they said it have been done on your request which was totally false. I submitted an Id proof and said forward the request to close the no right now. I cant bear it more. Till than I had used just Nearly 1 Gb data out of 3 Gb data. Customer care executive said that it will take 7 days and I was not informed about any zero rental plan. I came back to home and then I sent a mail to Vodafone about this plan changing disaster and their bad services after that in the conversation with them through mail I came to know that my no is under zero rental plan now ,than I asked them that what is zero rental plan. They told me that now whatever internet you will use you have to pay as per standard rates not according to your 3 Gb plan. Till then I had used 1 Gb and nearly 400 mb. Suddenly I stopped using my internet.
And after my so many complaints they did not take any action to solve this issue and after that I have narrated this story so many times over the phone in month of October- november to their customer care executives. Now they are

forcing me to pay the bill of 6871 Rs. I am innocent and this is totally fault of them and and their customer care executives. Yesterday they sent me a mail as a demand notice that if i will not pay this bill 18% p.a interest will be imposed on me and they will take a legal action against me. Yesterday I called to vodaphone on the no. given in their mail, again same story their executive said that i will discuss to my senior and I will call you back in morning but till now I did not get any call.
This is very bad company and their staff too. They do not listen the second party. Kindly help me as soon as possible. I will be highly obliged to you.
Yours Sincerely