Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Hello Arya,

Kindly help us with your contact number at http://bit.ly/PqSCYF and we will assist you with your concern.

illegible deductions on prepaid number

Just to add on I tried *111#4 to understand my last deduction & the only deduction it showed me was 20 p forfeited & nothing else. So if this was a correct deduction why it does not reflect under the last 3 charges category. This is cheating or rather theft!! I am not trusting any fake data they might wish to furnish!

Jul 28, 2012

call histroy and massage histroy

Hello Nitesh,

Please send BILL(space)FIRST THREE LETTERS OF THE MONTH (example:JUN) to 144 to get the bill details. Kindly note that you will get the bills that are 0 to 3 months old in 15 days and 3 to 6 months old in 45 days. You will be charged Rs.49 per bill per month.

Mar 7, 2012

Deduction Of Money

Hello Shyam,

Thanks for speaking with our executive, hope we were able to help. Please email us at [email protected] or call us on our toll free number 198, we'll do our best to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR

Jul 7, 2011

DND activated but not working properly

Gave my number at your website http://bit.ly/oRM45o .. wanna see how fast you act on this request.

Jul 7, 2011

DND activated but not working properly

Hi Anshul,

Thanks for writing to us. Please share your number with us at http://bit.ly/oRM45o, we'll get back to you with assistance at the earliest. You may also email us at [email protected] or call us on our toll free number 198. We'd be happy to help you!

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR

May 30, 2011

COMPLAINT REGARDING BILL CHARGES

Hi Ankit,

We tried calling you on your number, but no one answered the phone. Please share your alternate contact details at http://bit.ly/hzNUch so that we may be able to address your concern at the earliest.

May 5, 2011

cheat

Hello Himanshu,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience faced by you with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/kHNOO1 and we'd be happy to help.

Apr 26, 2011

charges on service with service activation

Hello Agrim,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/fbbpKy and we'd be happy to help.

Jan 21, 2011

No Network / Voice Break / Call Drop /

Hello!

Thanks for writing to us and thanks for your time on the call. We are working on your concern. For any further assistance please write to us at [email protected] Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care, New Delhi.

Jan 13, 2011

no signal @ home

Hi kumar,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/hDhftj and we’d be happy to help.

Nov 18, 2010

Concern regarding the Blackberry charges on your Vodafone number 9711360103

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/argx8I and we’d be happy to help.

Nov 17, 2010

transfer of phone numbers

Hello Vishal,

Thanks for writing in and for your time on the call. Please visit any of our stores as per your convenience to get the migration done. For any other information you may write to us at [email protected] Happy to help!

Nov 16, 2010

unnecesary harassment of customer

Hi Alok,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/aXgApr and we’d be happy to help.

Jun 25, 2010

company not give me a call detail..

Hi Varun,

Thank you for contacting us regarding your request. Further to our conversation, we would like to inform you that to retrieve a bill for a particular month, you may send BILL <Month> as an SMS to 144 (Toll free). For example, send BILL MAY as SMS to 144 to retrieve the bill for May 2010. The bill would be delivered to the address registered for your number on our system and we would need 10 – 15 days for the bill to be delivered. Please note that this service is chargeable at Rs.49 only. Also kindly note that the call details would only have outgoing call. Log of incoming calls are not available on detailed bill.

If you need further assistance regarding your detailed prepaid bill, kindly write to us at [email protected] We would be happy to help.

Jan 10, 2013

have requested to portable my numbr but they take money and didnt give reponse from idea to vodafone

i am shashank rana, and i have requested vodafone to portable my number from idea to vodafone in one hour they send their executive who visited me on 2/1/2013 and took security of rs 250 and my documents to verify and say that within 7 days your number will be ported and vodafone will be activated....but on 9 day it is not activated and when i called costumer care they talked me in such a bad way and they disconnect my call again and again and they are not responding...please help me as soon as posible

Nov 7, 2012

Talktime not received

I made an Prepaid mobile Recharge from ICICI Bank of Rs.110 (full taltime offer).
But the full taltime amount didn't credited in my account even after 4 days.
I have registerd th complaint for same with customer care and followed them on call atleast 5-7 times but nothing resolved my problem.
Over and above this when i called customer care executive they either misbehaved and talk to me rudely or kept my call on hold for 15 minutes and then disconnected.
It was more than a harassment for me whoile talking on phone with customer care executive.

I want firstly my amount to be credited to my account and an apology from vodafone.

Thanks & regards,
Bharat Makhijani

Sep 29, 2012

recharge

i have bought a vodafone recharge coupon but when i scratched it get damaged its recharge code
its serial no. is ############
my phone no. is 9654529497 and [email protected]
please message me its recharge code

illegible deductions on prepaid number

I am a vodafone prepaid customer & have recently got 3G subscription (2 months back). Everytime my data plan ends vodafone deducts all my balance available in the account stating that I have used internet. Last month the deduction happened thrice. Although immediately after complaining with customer care I got immediate refund (although they said the deduction was due to internet usage and cannot be refunded). This time again as soon as I recieved an SMS from vodafone that subscription ended as I do not have any free unit unit I switched off my celleluar network & 3G but they have deducted the entire 80 rupees available in the balance. They are claiming that i have used additional data units even when i used internet for only 2-3 minutes after checking the data unit balance which was 42 MB. They are refusing a refund & explanation for the deduction. All they are saying is that I used excess data units without giving me details like how much data usage & when. And to top it all no complaint number.

I am very sure i did not use the data they are claimimg I did. I am using internet for long & keep a track of data used in the each surfing / dowbnload activity.

I want this refund as I belive it is unfair to deduct balance without the correct information and one sided version of the story. I do not believe the statements from Vodafone customer care for the simple reason that they do not provide correct , complete or consistent information. Every time you call these guys, they will give you a different story!

Jul 27, 2012

Deduction of Balance and no reply from Customer Care

I deactivated my caller tune on morning of 25th july 2012 and i got the confirmation that it has been deactivated. But on the same day in evening i got a message that my caller tune has been deducted and a sum of Rs.30 have been deducted. But still there is no caller tune on my phone.
I tried to contact vodafone customer care, they said to please hold the call and they will get back with information but i got no reply for 10 minutes and the phone got disconnected. I am very unsatisfied with Vodafone and it's customer care. I want a strict action taken regarding my complaint. If nothing is done I will port my number to any other service provider as they will provide me with better services.

Sanjay Nanda

Jul 27, 2012

call histroy and massage histroy

I want to my call and massage histroy of my no 9899548189
Last one manth 15.06.2012 to 15.07.2012
in my mail id send me plz
rahulnkulkarni

Jun 1, 2012

Complain

I personally think that customer is not important for vodafone. i am facing lots of problem getting information. No one is having authenticate information.

only god can help vodafone customer

rahul

Mar 7, 2012

Deduction Of Money

Hello Sir ,
My name is Shyam Sunder Sharma , and i have to lodge a complaint against vodafone mobile service provider as they , without any subscription deducted 5 rupees per day from my balance for last 10 days , of there happy2help service , i always recieved an sms saying that and i qoute " your subscription for re.1 store pack has been renewed and rs 5 has been deducted. And when i called , they refused to take it as their own fault and said , the service was subscribed through internet and i did not do it and they also refused to pay the money back they deducted , so i kindly request you to please take an action against it so that i could get those 50 rupees back plus the compensation the company can offer me
yours thankfully
Shyam Sunder Sharma
C-2/19 , First Floor , Sector-15 , rohini , new delhi - 110089

Dec 26, 2011

Regarding dnd

I am a coustomer of Vodafone telecommunication. A dnd service is activated on my phone no 9560876108 from september 2011 but till now i have recieved promotional messages for this i have registerd my complaint on 30 November 2011 on 1909 but there is no action taken by them till 23rd December 2011.so i decided to port out my number after this i got a call from vodafone that your problem is resolved with in 7. days and they gave me a offer of 200 min free from vodafone to vodafone and they told me that this balance is credited in your account within 48 hours but no balance is credited. They also. stop my service of creatin complaints. so please never purchase a vodafone services. They creating fools of people.

Aug 8, 2011

Deduction of balance

Useless services of vodafone
I am Abhinav one of the customer of "Vodafone" having a mobile number-9999903595 suffering from the worse services. They usually deducted some amount of Rs 5,10 in a day or two.Also I have not activated any service of vodafone...I don't know why they do this? What problem they have with me....Also useless customer care,When I called there at when my balance is deducted ,they said you have to wait for minimum 6 hrs for update of your account..Even after waiting for 48 hrs...they always saying your account is not updated due to some technical problem..Everytime when I called there for complaint. They ignore me by saying technical problem...What will I do with this rubbish customer care of rubbish mobile operator "VODAFONE"...One word come to my mind. USELESS, Wasting of time with vodafone.