Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Nov 28, 2010

wrong charging

Please contact VODAFONE higher authorities at

www sodhi-solutions com
------
daily SMS ALERTS for Todays Sikh Punjabi Religious Events (Jantri Nanakshahi), sms SODSO SIKH to (+91)9246356765
------
daily SMS ALERTS for Todays Hindu Religious Events (Jantri Panchang), sms SODSO HINDU to (+91)9246356765
www sodhi-solutions com

Nov 27, 2010

INCOMING & OUTGOING CALL DETAIL

my no.9879691165 outgoing call list

abusive calls and sms

pl take immediate action
i am getting abusive calls from the vodafone user the number is7207396971

im an airtel user im using the number from last ten years i never received any call like this mine is a official number pl take action

abusive calls and sms

i have an abusive call from the vodafone user the mobile number is 7207396971 pl take action and pl see that this never repeats

Nov 18, 2010

deducting bolance from my prepaid mob.

Hi Nirmal,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/9q8iSQ and we’d be happy to help.

Sep 14, 2010

deducing money from my account with out using the service

Hi Armaan,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/b2gqxb and we’d be happy to help.

Aug 27, 2010

Issue of Duplicate Sim

Hi Anu,

We are really sorry to hear about your experience. Please be assured that we have noted your inputs and we will work at improving the level of service you receive.

Based on our call, we understand that the issue has now been resolved and that you have received the replacement SIM card for your number.

Please feel free to mail us at [email protected] for any query or request that you may have. We look forward to assist you again.

Kind Regards,

Aug 18, 2010

INCOMING & OUTGOING CALL DETAIL

Hi Dharamwati,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/aRQbxF and we’d be happy to help.

User82050

Jul 26, 2010

Miss guided and great loss

THIS IS REALLY A TRUE, THAT YOUR SECURITY IS REFUNDABLE AFTER 24 MONTHS, AS OUR 1sT COMMITMENT WAS TO YOU IS " security deposit amount will be refund you after 2 years " BECAUSE WE PROVIDE YOU THE MAKE YOUR OWN PLAN AND THE PROCESS OF REFUND IS AFTER 2 YEARS . THIS IS VERY CLEAR
SORRY FOR INCONVIENCE, BUT ITS A PROCESS AND IT'S MENDATORY
MANIK ADHIKARI
C.C.E .VODAFONE

Jul 20, 2010

Poor Indoor connectivity

Hi Saurabh,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/caGg9Y and we’d be happy to help.

Jul 2, 2010

network reception is poor

Hi k k k,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/a36bi8 and we’d be happy to help.

Jun 22, 2010

Billing Dispute

Hi Sundeep,

Thanks for contacting us. Further to our conversation, we hope that you are satisfied with the details shared regarding your concerns. Rs. 99 unlimited (2GB) data plan is active on your number and under this plan all the data browsing and data download bandwidth usage is covered. However, please note that content rates are applicable. If you are downloading a Caller tunes, wallpaper, mobile games or other such content, the rates as advertised by the content publisher would apply. For further clarifications, please feel free to write to us, at [email protected] We would be happy to help.

Jun 15, 2010

Hi Alexander,

Please accept our apologies for any confusion regarding the activation of the MCI service you on your number. MCI service is Missed Call Information. When you have MCI service active on your number, you don’t need to worry if you are out of coverage or service area or when your mobile runs out of battery. Your Vodafone mobile phone makes it easy for you to find out who called while you were unreachable, along with the call timings. Not just that, if the contact is saved in your phonebook, an SMS alert will be sent in the name of the caller!

You can find more information regarding the MCI service at http://www.vodafone.in/existingusers/services/pages/missedcallinformation_activate.aspx
The MCI service has been activated on your connection and we would like to inform you that there would be no charges applicable for your number. We sincerely hope that we have been able to address your concern to your satisfaction. For further information on any other query or request, kindly mail us at [email protected] We would be happy to help.

Jun 9, 2010

Recharge coupon

Hi nikhil,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/crfEjI and we’d be happy to help.

Jun 4, 2010

deducting amount for no reason from the prepaid number 9999593133

Hi Nair,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/cdA3Si and we’d be happy to help.

May 26, 2010

Hi sagarina,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/aKuL4a and we’d be happy to help.

May 26, 2010

improper facility

Hi Alpana,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/9Kmssd and we’d be happy to help.

May 19, 2010

MCI activation without approval

I never applied for activating MCI alerts, even I do not know what is MCI alert. My mobile no. (Postpaid) is 9899525780. On 19/05/2010 I got one message, "your request for MCI alerts has been registered" where as I never made any request. My balance was reduced by Rs.30. How you can activate any facility without the customers consent and charge for that. Kindly deactivate this facility and refund the amount of Rs.30 immediately.
Alexander Yohannan

May 1, 2010

Number not activated

2 bad customer care service.

Jan 2, 2013

Ntwork

I have two vodafone connection. Both shows full network range maximum time, but while calling its network will go down frequently often if full network is also there, i cannot hear anything saying from otherside due to this network problem. Contacted customer centre, they tells that nothing can be done by them. Due to this while making calls I am losing money due to frequent call failures.

Dec 21, 2012

False Internet Charges

I (9717185822) switched to Vodafone from Airtel almost 6 monthes back withe a believe theat i will be given better services, but it ruins my expectations.

I own a corporate plan on my number withe a data plan of [email protected] Rs. Unfortunately, I lost my phone and i temporarily inserted my new SIM (which i got from Vodafone Store) in Blackberry Handset.

I was using thee default services on my BB handset witheout using any Blackberry Application. I was just browsing therough Internet using default settings and BB browser assuming theat my existing packet data plan is still working.

I was shocked after receiving my BILL which carries almost Rs 800 charges of Internet. I called up customer care, followed up on email, visited Vodafone Store (Lazpat nagar) but theey all seems to defend theere point witheout listening to my view point. They all said in rude tone theat your amount will not be refunded and i am charged correctly.

Reference Number of conversation withe Vodafone Store(Lazpat Nagar) executive dated 17the December 2012 is : #373855065

Dec 14, 2012

Excess bill

I am a postpaid user of Vodafone My Mob Number is 9953233283

i am really very sorry to say but I don't know what the billing department is doing when i took the Vodafone connection i was using a Plan of 299/- with limit of 1000/- Rs, for three months then from your side your executive suggested me to change the plan limit up to 3500/-+ 100 Rs. For 3g Internet uses,

I immediately got agree with them to change the plan limit Maximum Up to 3500/-, on 26 Aug night I checked my account status in one night crossed the limit of 3500/ it was exceeding up to 2200, I contacted Customer Care more than 40 times but no one helped me out for this Issue, But when i received the bill of that month I was really shocked I got a bill of 7505/-. I neither have uses internet .

My concern is when yo are giving me a limit of 3500 how it can jump up to 7505/- , I am really Upset the way customer care is behaving with me , kindly look it to this matter and Solve the issue .

Dec 11, 2012

lost of sim

sir i was using a Vodafone number and the number is-08447691806.but i have lost the Sim.so i want to block the number immediately.please inform me when it is done by mailing me [email protected] please its urgent.

Dec 4, 2012

COMPANY STAFF CHEAT WITH ME

I would like to inform you that,22/11/2012 i call to Vodafone costumer care for some complain .after he suggested me for change prepaid connection to postpaid connection and he send his staff to my home for collect money + id pruff or some document.his agent inform me within 2 day my number will be converted to postpaid but 14 day will be completed .he not convert my number prepaid to postpaid. also he not return my money of id pruff .more than 20 time i call to costumer care 111 he not give me any favorable reply.my connection number is 9999249928.

so i request to you please take necessary action against company.

sirtullah khan
720/18 jakir nagar
zamia nagar okhla

NEW DELHI 110025

Nov 23, 2012

Non refund of Security Deposit

I had applied for new Vodafone connection . I had given all required documents to executive on 8th Nov, and he committed that it will be activated within 2-3 days. but when it is not activated within time lines than I started followups but no response recd from the supervisor who sold the connection to me. when i escalated the matter to the vodafone customer care than the agency member called me on Friday 16th Nov and committed that it will be activated within two days. but the same thing happened again, On sunday 18th Nov I called up again and he said that it will again take two days to get activated. But on monday 19th Nov I got a call from the agency that they don't know how to fill the form correctly thats why its getting rejected again and again and they offered me to take the security amount back. I agreed to take the amount back and he committed that they will refund the amount on tuesay 20th Nov. But till now I have not recd the amount. regarding this issue I mailed to vodafone customer care and nodal office. But still not recd the response from them.

Its like harassing the customer bcoz of company or agency fault, as in this case there no fault from my side but i am suffering bcoz of that.

Ajay Kumar