Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Aug 3, 2010

Vodafone Services

I am using the vodafone number 9899865765 since last 3 yers. The time when i wanted to convert my number from post paid to pre paid, the people (both the customercare executives and people from vodafone stores of lajpat nagar and south extension) maid me cried. I have submitted my request from 25th of July 2010 and today is 3rd Aug 2010 and after submitting every documents and clearing the outstanding amount the number has not been activated. They used to change their statements and its been 30times i used to call them and got different answers each time from each of the customer care executives. Many a times they put my call on hold and disconnected the calls. I have missed many important calls and also the things i have ordered throug courior. Its just a mental torture and harrasment.

Jul 28, 2010

Submitted Documents however the numbers are not being displayed in my cell, it shows as unknown

It has been multiple times that I have called to check why no numbers are displayed on my cell, any incoming calls are displayed as "Unknown". I found that the documents are not being submitted.

I spoke to my vodafone dealer also and he did submit the documents to his vodafone agent. I called the customer service team, however I found that their is a "BIG COMMUNICATION" gap.

They repeated themselves numerous times without even bothering to what am I saying on the other end. When asked for a supervisor, gave a lame excuse that they were not around, which I figured out that it was a lie.

Please address the customer's concern effectively as even I deal with customers..and the way they behaved was rude and unsatisfactory.Please increase the number of good associates and please solve my query fast.

Priyanka

Jul 26, 2010

Payment

Hello
My Vodafone no. is 9999833867,i have submitted my bill but it is not updated than i called to customer care 5-7 time and i am vary shocked when customer care exe. told me that do not submit bill to collection exe.can you confirm me that this is the only solution.
and today is 10th day of payment submission but yet not updated.
please help

Jul 26, 2010

Payment

Hello
I have submitted my Vodafone bill to collection executive,but after 10 days my payment not updated after that i called to customer care and ask about this that why my payment is not updated than they suggest me to not submit bill to collection executive,so can you confirm me this is the suggestion which we expect.

Jul 25, 2010

Miss guided and great loss

Respected Sir/Mam
On jan 12 i bought Vodafone post paid connection with make "your own plan" and Vodafone callcentre executive
told me that your security deposit amount will be refund you after 2 years so i continue this plan but some day i again talk with Vodafone executive regarding my plan & deposit amount and he told me that if you change your plan your deposit security amount will be refund with in a 6 months thats why i change my plan.
now yesterday i spoke with Vodafone executive again to migrate my connection from postpaid to prepaid so he told that your deposit amount will be forfieted bcoz you refund period is 2 years, that time i was really shoked what the hell is he saying.
Pleas solve my query regarding this as Vodafone call centre executive miss guided me and i am suffering great loss.
I hope you will solve my quiery as soon as possible

Ravi Kumar

Jul 14, 2010

DEFECTIVE BILLING PRACTICE

My mobile no. with Vodafone is 9711165399 with a credit limit of Rs. 1200/- . I have taken talk plan of Rs. 325. My normal usage is around 800-1000/- per month. Last month, I bought a sms pack of Rs. 125/- by which my sms rate became 1 paise per sms ( local as well as national ) for unlimited number of sms.

However, when I send any sms, I am being billed Rs. 1.50 (National) or 60 paise (Local) per sms based on the earlier tariff before I bought the sms pack. This resulted in my credit limit getting exhausted in 10 days and I am being pressurised for making interim payment to keep my number alive. As explained by their call centre executives, the discount will be allowed on the billing date i.e. the last day of my billing cycle. THIS AMOUNTS TO UNFAIS BILLING PRACTICES. This can be better ubnderstood by the folowing example :

Number of national sms sent every day : 1000
Billed amount @ 1.50 per sms : 1500/-

Every day, credit limit gets exhausted and I am required to deposit 1500/- every day to keep my phone working if I accept their advice. Suppose I do so, then

number of sms sent by me in 30 days : 30000
total billed amount @ 1.50 per sms : 45000/- deposited by me as above
On the billing date , since my sms rate is actually just 1 paise per sms, vodafone will allow a discount of Rs. 44700/- in my bill and only 300/- will be charged from me for 30000 sms. However, my 44700/- has gone to Vodafone and will now be slowly adjusted in my subsequent bills.

Believe, your good self has got to the bottom of the issue . Now my outgoing has been disconnected and the call center of Vodafone ( 198) is adament that I must deposit the money to keep my phone working . As explained above, this excessd debit is just an imaginary debit in my account hence your intervention is very humbly solicited to remove such anti-customer and illogical billing practices.

Thanks and regards

Sanjay Kumar Bhuwania
Sanjay Bhuwania & Co.
alternate number : 9711175299.
10/60, Vikram Vihar, LGF
Lajpatnagar - IV
New Delhi -110 024
D

Jul 13, 2010

Poor Indoor connectivity

This is in reference to my Vodafone relationship number 1.10172814.

I would like to bring to your kind attention that we are facing problem with Vodafone connectivity at our residence C Block Sarita Vihar New Delhi 110044.

Indoor Connectivity problem is an old problem in this area and have been repeatedly requesting your company to please get it improved.Every time what i get is your sincere apology for the inconvenience ant the matter is transfered to the technical team. This Team will turn up after 3/4 Mths. and will visit my premises with there testing equipment. They confirm the same that indoor connectivity is almost 1point which is very low.

What i get from that is that they are on the job to get it rectified but till to date after my continuous complaints of 5 yrs. still no improvement is there in the indoor connectivity only the Company keeps on changing hand from one Corporate group to the other.

I further request you to look into the matter ASAP else this time i will be forced to change my service provider.

Saurabh Jain

Jul 1, 2010

network reception is poor

I am staying in sheikh sarai phase -2 new delhi 7 MY NUMBER IS 9999945418. iam facing network reception problem i.e. it fluctuates most of the time .i have checked on my side by changing the handset . Plz do something .We now YOU ARE HAPPY TO HELP.

Varun

Jun 26, 2010

Getting late night calls

I am getting calls from this number and wants to know the identity of the person on this number 9711278515.

Jun 5, 2010

Recharge coupon

I am Nikhil Kumar my moblie no 9811011121 today i have recharge through online with topup rs 115/- from last 2 years now vodafone moblie service provider change this coupon to 230 STD Minutes that thing does'nt informed me now they are not obliging their mistake and not refunding my money n i have speak to customer care representative (Hitesh) they are making me fool n they say wait for 4 working days then u will get the balance otherwise we are sorry to help you.

please suggest me what i will do with this vodafone service provider.

Nikhil Kumar

May 26, 2010

deducting amount for no reason from the prepaid number 9999593133

I am using vodafone mobile numbers 9582317211, 9582317212 from last many months. I purchsed new number of vodafone i.e. 9999593133 four days back, I had recharged my account with Rs. 351/- & Rs. 28/- for 1 paisa/sec. But I was shocked that they are deducting my prepaid balance for no reason. Also the customer care executive's are rude and arrogant to me. I want my account to be corrected if not kindly withdraw service from the all the numbers mentioned above with immediate effect. Also Send the cheque for the money balace in all my prepaid account. I will be highly oblized.

(N.Kumar Nair).
Dt. 26th May, 2010.

May 19, 2010

MCI activation without approval

MCI alerts got activated without my permission. Neither did I receive any call from them. Only received a sms on the same. Neither I know what MCI is nor I wish this service.

Vodafone - kindly rule your executives who are dpoing things without permission of the customer - or many will discontinue services from you because of these issues.

May 16, 2010

Deactivating caller tunes

I activated the vodafone caller tune a few months ago and since then i hav tried thousands of time in sending requests for deactivation but all my efforts went in vain. When i also talked to customer care IVR service but every time though they promised to deactivate the callertune but nothing happened. Rather they blocked the IVR service from my no. Every month they are charging for an unwanted service.
I would like the caller tune to be stopped immediately. My phone number is 9711868096

May 12, 2010

Billing Dispute

This is Sundeep Bhuttan, owned Vodafone no. 9711372007.
I recently buy 2 Post paid no. from one of your sales representative (Mr. Ajay). Under the Hewitt Coprate plan.
At the time of Sales your representative told me that there is a Rs.99/- rental will be charged for unlimited GPRS plan.
I opted for the same.
However the Bill I received for Rs. 1900/- and I already made the payment of Rs.1000/- now its showing the usages of Rs.1200/- against the GPRS. Let me know how it come possible.
User20751

May 11, 2010

improper facility

My phone number is 9873184971. I had put forth the request to block promotional messages. Instead of blocking promotional messages my important bank alerts have been debarred. Please help, if you have the tag of happy to help.

May 1, 2010

Number not activated

Dear Sir / Mam,

I have using Vodafone No 9999915588 around 4 months . Now which was temporary dissconected due to unpaid bill .
I want this no migarte in to Prepaid So i visited your Vodafone Store Sarita Vihar & meet Gopika (Store Executive) .
She told me that first you will paid unpaid amount (1554 rs , Fifteen hundred fifty four rupees) . after that your no will activate in Postpaid . After 1 month i will convert your number in Prepaid . I have paid unpaid amount & I filled customer agreement form .She give me a new sim card & told that your number 9999915588 will activate with in 5 hours . Also i have visit vodafone store 3 time, who will pay my conveynec.

Now problem is that 48 hours has been gone & i haven't recevied any Response from your side . My number 9999915588 is not activate till now . Can you tell me that what are your executive doing there when they can't do anything.
I want my no activate with in 2 hours , if u do something . Otherwise i will take action against to Gopika.

Pankaj Dixit

Apr 29, 2010

Calle Tune

My caller Tune is unfortunately changed without my prior permission or confirmation.While contacting at 111 on 28th April 2010 at about 12.40pm,response I got is very unsatisfactory.One of the executives told me that you have pressed digits like*...,to change my callet tune.I am very confident and I am the exclusive user of the Mobile Phone and it is handelled by me O N LY.., in any case it is totally impossible.He nusencely and unnecessarily argued.The way of talking to the customer in such a competative market by the executive in no case is acceptable.
Futher tried to contact senior executive they put me on hold for more then 07 minutes!!!!!!.Finally again there was no response!!Ultimately there was not sufficient time to talk to him I disconnected the phone.
I my self feel that I am cheated and harassed by the Vodafone services.THEY MADE ME UNHAPPY rather than they say HAPPY TO HELP!!!!!!!!!At last I sent arequest to de activate my changed CT on 29th April 2010.
THEY should CHAGE THIS SLOGAN like We are HAPPY TO HELP BY MAKING THE CUSTOMERS UNHAPPY!!!!!!!
This to request that my favourite set CT of GAYATRI MANTRA(subssription charges I am already paying) is to be activated without putting extra financial burden and charges for the changed CT is not to be charged in the next any of the bills for which the payment is due.
Ramesh Joshi..
+91-9999949066

Apr 26, 2010

Services Barred!

Hi All,

Sadly, I've to take other routes to get some resolutions.

My name is Gurpreet and i'm dealing with Vodafone Care for a while now and getting nowhere. I paid my complete Mobile Bill on the 13th of April, 2010 for the billed amount and still my services are barred against the fact that my Payment DOES NOT reflect on my account.

Despite of numerous attempts and irritating calls from Vodafone Care and Collection teams, they've not been able to figure out where that money is lost.

I made the payment to an executive who came to my place to collect the payment and now i'm getting a strong feeling that he was a fraud.

Inspite of numerous attempts made, i'm the one who is suffering even after making the payments.

Does any one have any idea how to mold this issue towards a resolution?????

Warm Regards
Gurpreet
E-mail: [email protected]

Zee Tamil - Zee background sound
    Hi Zee folks, Not sure you guys noticed the...
    snapdeal.com - SNAPDEAL WONT DELETE MY ACCOUNT OR STOP SENDING DAILY...
    Snapdeal wont close my account and stop sending me daily...
    Hero fin crop pvt Ltd - Noc not giving
    Dear Sir/Madam ji.My Name is Natta singh ward No.20...
    Boat Rockerz 255F Bluetooth headphone - delivery delay issue
    Dear sir, I ordered a product from flipkart and the...
    hitachi air conditioner - Brand New AC not working
    Dear Hitachi Team, We have bought 1.5 Hitachi AC 5 star...
    InfantsBus - SAP Labs - Extremely Rash driving
    Hi Team, I was driving from Prestige Tech Park towards...
    facebook - facebook anniversary promotion fruding
    This is my problem. I am lost 3/4 lac. Frouding plz help....
    Godrej - After 4 months I feel smelly getting from AC inside
    Good Morning Sir, Sir I have purchased AC Godrej from...
    Ammani college - Conductor misbehaving with women
    Hello sir /mam, Bus no. Ka 01-F-8693.. My sister was...