Vodafone

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

priyanka7911

Oct 10, 2019

Changed plan without consent

On 20th July I requested the Vodafone executive to change my plan from 499/m to 399/m as my usage is very limited and I wanted to reduce my monthly payments. Executive changed my plan and confirmed to me that the plan has been changed to 399 and I will shortly receive an SMS. I received an SMS of change of plan however there was no mention of the plan name. I ignored it. But in Aug I received a bill of 1100. I thought it might be my overdues that is huge amount and I paid the bill without checking the details.
In Sep again the bill came and the amount was over 1200. When I checked my plan through Vodafone app it showed my plan was 999/m. I called customer care and filed a complaint. How can you change my plan with out my consent. I have asked them 100 times to check that days recording but they said we don't have recording. Since then they have called me 100 times saying we will get back to you on this. A week ago they said we cannot do anything you have to pay the amount. So here I am writing this review that whatever happens DO NOT sign up for Vodafone. And I will not be paying the due bill amount. Changing my number. I will go to the court if needed. It's not about the money, but can't let them treat the customers like this. Highly disappointed and outraged.

Jul 18, 2019

Unknown OTP from 17863 Hi , I have many times got OTP from 17863

Hi , I have many times got OTP from 17863 number. Please stop the otp receive my number.

My number 9540024024.
Latesh kumari 7

Jul 16, 2019

Recharge not done

I've recharge voda no. 9953087767 with amount of 509 on 16/7/19.Recharge is not done yet after debiting the amount. Plz refund my money back.
Deep123saini

Apr 10, 2019

Abusement/Harassment

he speaking very badly and calling continuously . he pass the phone to his friends also they spoke bad words . . that guy number8607756865 . please help me out from this
Roshan verma 1534

Oct 1, 2018

Recharge

Recharge failed of Rs 398
Ref no ############
VikasJain10

Jan 13, 2018

Vodafone is using random mobile series for promotional calls

Getting frequent calls from random mobile series for promotional calls from Vodafone that offers various plans
deepika negi

Oct 4, 2017

service not given

i ve been consumer for past 5 years ..vodafone mini store refuse to give service evrytime i go there ..location of mini store is sector 4 hudamarket gurgaon 122001, weather it simreplacement ..sim blockin,plan details, last time i went there to change my postpaid into prepaid he refused to do tht evrytime they will ask me to go to normal store ...this is worst experience with vodafone ever... please close tht store if u cant givve service properly
Anupam Bhatnagar

Jun 16, 2017

Cheque drip Box

I am owner of office in Ansal Imperial Tower,C-Block,Community Centre ,Nariana Vihar New Delhi-28.
To my surprise the cheque drop box of vodafon,s bill is broken ,although subscribers are dropping
the cheques since more tha 2 months but it is not safe.I was told that it was broken by your collection
assistant as her forget to bring the key.It is very serious issue and should be handled immediately

Anupam Bhatnagar
karan36782

May 28, 2017

false balance reduction

On 23 may i was using 17 rs 1hour unlimited data pack. I activated data pack on 11:24. Then the time of 12:18 my internet stopped. Then I checked my balance my balance was 0.02rs after that I called customer service they said sorry for the inconvenience and your balance will be refund. After two days my balance didn't refund so I called again and I talked to the senior this he said we registered your complaint we will call you 28may by 6:00 pm but I don't receive any call . then 28may around 8 called again then he said your will be refund after short time but didn't refund after one hour I called again and talked to the senior then he said you used your data after finishing the pack I told him that at that time the data pack was still activated but he didn't listen to me its not about the balance but its about trust first you say your balance will refund and didn't do anything
Abhi220286

May 15, 2017

Balance deducted

Abhi220286

May 15, 2017

Mobile apps club pack

Plz stop this pack. Unnecessary Hi, due to your low balance, your request for activation of Mobile Apps Club pack could not be processed. For more exciting services call 123 (toll free) or visit us on live.vodafone.in (data charges applicable) deducted.
drresham

Feb 25, 2017

Fraud and faulty services

I requested the migration of my Vodafone number from prepaid to postpaid and applied for the same. executive from Vodafone came and took all the documents and security money. His name was Jogendra Yadav with no 9999171269.
and even after 3 days my no was not activated then I visited Vodafone store in Gurgaon.. oxame city centre.

The guy at the counter( Vipin) said he can't help in this regard as exec has made some mistakes in filling the form. And they are not responsible as he was from a company supercc. I really dont know what mess is this. Then I requested him to correct it there he said it is not possible and I will have to wait for another 15 days.
I am made run from post to pillar coz I am using Vodafone. I am being harassed for something which should be my right.
Neog007

Feb 20, 2017

Lost sim card

I lost my phone on 12 Feb 2017 . so please block my sim I ll get new sim with same no. ...
Sim number is 9671132446

Feb 5, 2017

my number is blocked, but getting bill.

My number is 9654555731. I did not pay bill of November and December 2016. So, This number is blocked by vodafone since December 19, 2016. I am not able to call by this number since December 19, 2016. But I received sms of bill of January and February- 2017. Why I will pay bill of January and February- 2017. I do not want this service.
MilindD

Dec 26, 2016

Unwanted deductions of VAS charges

From last 7-8 months unwanted services are being activated on my phone without my consent and VAS charges are getting added to my bill, However I have a unlimited internet usage plan then only.

Please provide the resolution for same.

Milind
Rajesh chourasiya

Nov 9, 2016

Amount deducted in bank account,but no pay my Vodafone bill

Sir , my amour 550 RS deducted in my account, my debit card no-################, please refund my amount, amount deducted my vodafone bill reacharged time, but no paid my vodafone bill, my mobaile no- 9971885071
rohan vi

Aug 26, 2016

internet data

vodafone is the worst service anyone will ever come across on 23rd aug I recharged my phone by 198 rs. 2g unlimited but next day without my concent and knowledge they cancelled by pack by giving me 50 mb net can u beleive it and when I vomplained about the same they told me that I will get my data plan back by 26th aug I.e today and sent me sms that my complaint 2717122710 is addressed but they still havent given me back my data and infact told me to wait till 30 august plz help me to get my data back vodafone is looting its customers I will recommend everyone not to use this pathetic network go for idea airtel or amy other network guys !!!!
Arun AP

Jul 28, 2016

tO GET VAS CHARGE FROM VODAFONE

You have to address Ministry of Telecommunications. Vodafone team will be forced to take action as we are directly reaching out to Ministry of Central Govt. OTHERWISE THEY WILL NOT MIND YOU.

Arun AP

Jul 28, 2016

VAS charge refund

Please lodge your complaint here against Voadafone. they will take immediate action.

I got 562 RS refunded. Trust me.
parveen ror

Jun 20, 2016

my number bard without resign

Hi vodafone u r all compnay r frod my number 9050004994 in vodafone postpaid today with any information and without any region my call all bard .....very poor servise i heat Vodafone a very low profile company
sdhiman808

Jun 7, 2016

balance deduction and worst service

hi

Vodafone Activate 2 PACk on my Number without my permission and very uneducated person sitting in Vodafone 198 helpline & Nodal Office even they are not able to understand my concern
Hans Raj Kathuria

May 28, 2016

Deduction from balance for vas without my consent

My no is 8814958310 , in this number today VAS vodafone activated three services for rs. 90,50 n 35 activated without any confirmation. And whenever i complain this to customer care they also does not respond properly, i told that pls fill my request that i dont want any VAS service to be active in my number but they didnt responded to it and continued to activate VAS.
I request u to refund me rs. 175, other wise i will change my no to another operator.

Hans raj kathuria
ishwar anand

May 21, 2016

complaint against superviser

I am ishwar anand 8199923579. When I talk to amit (supervisor) he didn't send my request against extra bill. Also "bol tu kya hai " these was words by him when I told him to talk sincerely he cut the phone and didn't listen my problem.
Hiten 7

May 9, 2016

FRAUD

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have a last 6 year old customer to Airtel.

one day i receive a call from Vodafone to port my no. and they give a good package to me and i accept it.than second day i receive another call from your side that this will your package and we are port your number this package will again change i refused it and i clearly told NO i dint want change my no. than i receive again call from your side that your package will same and he will also comment that which amount balance in my mobile it will transfer to my Vodafone no it will Adjust from my monthly bill. i say OK than he will send a executive to check my verfaction in my office and collect my document.:-

1)My Driving Licence
2)My Passport size Photo
3)250 Rs/- Receipt No-913197

Than third day i revive another call from your side that they will port my no and he say after this conformation he will port my number and agin he change the plan and say that which balance is remining it will lapsed by 3 to 4 days.

Your every executive say different different thing so i clearly say that i will not going to port my No kindly don't port my number i clear Say NO .
"MUJHE PORT NAHE KARNA" he say ok we reject your porting.

than next day i again revive a call from your side Mr. Hitender our executive come from your home for verification purpose and after that we will port your number i say i am working in a corporate that my working hour are differ and no person will meet in my home bzs i leve alone so he say so your number will not to port i will say ok i also want this i dont want to leave AIRTEL.

after this all stupied thing will done my number is PORT to VODAFONE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION .

But i will think ok no issue port is done leave it.

but after 3 days my number outgoing call canceled.
now last 5 days i will not able to call.this is hike i will complaint to your customer care no -198
and they will say your verification is rejected. i clearly told that in office time i will not meet in my home.

Today i visit your VODAFONE STORE IN BK CHOCK FARIDABAD.
they will not willing to listen my problem and they give this mail id to mail your issue.
Your Manager is not in office executive say wait he will go outside for some work.
And Now my incoming and outgoing both are blocked.there customer care executive not response there [email protected]
not any respond.
Garganu

May 4, 2016

Balance deduction

Sir my vodafone mobile no is 8053725760..frequently unnecessary value added packs have been activated in my account without any request or consent. Today glam world pack has been activated on my account and I have to deactivate it..an amount of 90 rs has been deducted.I want a refund of rs 90..