Vodafone

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Nivedita sarkar

Mar 23, 2016

Number deactivated without request

Om March 21, called Vodafone customer care to get clarification on a charge for a line item in the bill. The complaint was registered and the next day on March 22, 2016 Vodafone deactivated my connection . Calling customer care was told that I asked for it. With a corporate connection, no email or proof that I asked for disconnection, no calls from Vodafone to confirm deactivation, over night my connection was deactivated leaving me with no sms, calls and Internet access.
pulsar5761

Mar 2, 2016

FRAUD

This complaint is regarding the recharge of prepaid Vodafone mobile no. I received the sms that against the recharge of Rs. 80, I will get full talk time. but I got the talk time of Rs. 66. I inquired from customer care, I have been told that balance I will receive today. Today I talk to customer care executive- JASVIR. He rudely replied that there is no scheme offered and now my balance is only 33 Rs. Rest where gone god knows.
I am harassed and surprised by the fraud that has been done by the service provider and cheating me.
Request you to take the necessary action against the service provider....

Vanshdeep Srivastava
mob-7838793306 (prepaid)
alternative- 8588896411
email: [email protected]
manoj poonia

Feb 6, 2016

bill detail

sir my name is dhramvir ,m mo. no.9812087783 , mere ko mo. postpaid bill ki detail chahiye my email id is -- [email protected] h
riya32

Jan 31, 2016

suspended my mobile no.

Sir my mobile no.9813992472 is suspended fue to biling problem .so plz I want to restat this no.and plz send me the details of billis as a concetional
rohitanand

Dec 11, 2015

refund no receive for bank

Mane apna vodafone no.(8860385920) pr 178 ka net pack aapke paytm se 9/12/2015 ko 10:47pm pr recharge kiya tha.lekin ye recharge nhi huaa or mere bank account se 178rs. cut gye.Jiska refund mujko abhi tak nhi kiya gya.
Mera oder number hai -1390913649
Mane refund send to bank wale option pr bhi click kiya jis me refund to paytm wallet ya refund to bank wala options tha. Mane refund to bank wale options ko select kiya.usme bank Txn id paytm.4245.10122015172852,or paytm wallet id 1046920521 dikha raha hai.lakin mujko ab tak koi bhi refund receive nhi huaa hai
Please sir mera refund mujko diya jaye

refund no receive for bank refund no receive for bank

parveennara

Nov 24, 2015

poor customer service

I got a postpaid connection with vodafone haryana around 60 days ago. I have network issues at my place. The voice is getting chopped when speaking to people. The last name was spelled wrong so i went to Vodafone store situated at ambedkar chowk karnal. The store was poorly maintained. The token machine was printing any token slip. The kiosk machine for bill payment was not working properly. The bill recipt came out blank. My token number was 183 dated 10/11/2015. Finally when my number came the agent was not helpful. He denied providing any help regarding the last name spelling change and said you need to speak to the guy who gave you the connection. The agent said that the last name cannot be changed and need to wait 90 days so that the connection can be converted to a prepaid one and then the last name can be changed. I had spoken to customer care representative over the phone and was told that I need to take a piece of ID and go to Vodafone store to get the last name corrected. In all misinformation was given and the customer care agents are not properly trained. I must say you should avoid using Vodafone services, although its a UK based company but they are not even upto Indian standards.
dudejasumit

Oct 7, 2015

charges

I have charged with 599 unknown charges without my consent. The service provider is not reversing the same. Can anybody help and reply on [email protected]

charges

swapan dutt

Sep 26, 2015

MENTAL HARASSMENT

Dear Team

since last 2-3 months ,issue against my mobile number 8010812217 is still unresolved .The company has raised an amount of 742/- in my bill for net usage which is not used even in their record as the concerned sales executive (on retail outlet at faridabad, sector 15) has confirmed .
I have visited their outlet several time but they say that we have put a mail to concerned dept but customer care team is calling me on regular basis for pending payment
its totally a mental harassment
So request you to resolve it on top most priority

Swapan dutt
Vinay Prajapati

Jul 1, 2015

Mental Harassment for unnecessary bil

IT's been more than a month I communicated to your guys about bad services and got no response from them. I waited for another call but no response. Just false statement. Then eventually didn't receive the bill for the whole month. You guys added 100 rs- as late fee while I continuously intimated to you about not recieving the bill( why should I pay a bill which I haven't received yet at least I would want to verify the details). No worries. I asked to pay the bill and terminate the number. but in vain, Visit a vodafone store was the ultimate statement from you guys. Your guy could have visited me for that. Second month the services are gone. Still you guys added a bill of 299. Now why should I pay for a month which I haven't even used and services are directly terminated by you guys.

The payment for the bill that i haven't received even yet has been done on random for around 300 rs-. Now some other amount might have left with you guys that I can pay but not for the other month and that late fee as you your self were responsible for that by not delivering the bill.
kumaripooja.nift

Jun 27, 2015

lost my sim

Lost my mobile with vodafone sim
I had lost my mobile with no:8447523286,please help me to get the same number from vodafone.

lost my sim

Jun 5, 2015

non availability of citi area

Mb No.-8130687418

I am port the no airtel to Vodafone and network available one week but physical verification is discarded due to village area of consider by Vodafone representative but my address is 100% in city area for your kind information & necessary action pls.

Thanks & regards,
Amit pratap singh
Ankitverma1890

Apr 26, 2015

Unwanted deductions in my prepaid mobile A/C

Daily some unwanted services are being activated on my phone without my consent and my balance is draining , my customer care is also locked so that i cant even talk with them
what trick are they playing i dont know
1. first they charge for service and immidiately they lock customer care also

My no. is 9991082324.
zakirraza2525

Mar 21, 2015

harasmant of workrs

Helo sir
Main Haryana se bol raha hu. I work in Vodafone. Main bhaut dukhi hu sir. Yahan humein thek se treet ni karte hain. Humse itna kaam lete hai na paise dete hain aur hum kuch ni keh pate. They dnt giv insentives thek time pe. Take three mnths to giv. Labour class humse jyada kamati hai sir. Humein chhuti pe bhi bulate hai kaam karate hai. Hum to bde dukhi ha. Feel ki suiside kare,pagal ho gaya hu, khatem kar lu khud ko jiske liye Vodafone zimmevaar hai
pankaj_121983

Mar 20, 2015

Temporary deactivation of my number

My vodafone number is 9674208894. Since i was out of station i was not using this number for quite some time. Might this was the reason this number was dectivated. Kindly activate this number.
guddu.kajla

Jan 25, 2015

vodafone unhappy service..

R/s
मैं वोडाफोन (9813239888) का पुराना customer हु। मैंने अपनी मेल id पर itemised बिल start करवाने के लिए जून से लगातार कस्टमर केयर पर बात की। हर बार उन्होंने कहा की आपके पास हम एक मेसेज भेज रहे हैं। उसे 111 पर भेज देना। मैंने हर बार वो मेसेज भेजा और जवाब में सेवा शुरू होने का मेसेज आ गया। लेकिन जब बिल आता तो अकेला बिल ही मेल पर आता। आखिर मैंने [email protected] पर मेल की। तब मेल आई की हमारा सीनियर एग्जीक्यूटिव आपसे संपर्क करके आपकी समस्या हल करेगा और irltemised bill की सेवा शुरू कर दी गयी है और आपके घर के address पर itemised bill पहुँच जाएगा। फिर मैंने reply किया की मुझे itemised bill अपनी मेल पर चाहिए। फिर vodafone head ऑफिस से किसी निधि जी का फोन आया और उन्होंने समस्या पूछी। मैंने उन्हें अपनी समस्या बताई और itemised bill अपनी मेल पर स्टार्ट करवाने की request की। उन्होंने कहा की सेवा शुरू कर दी गयी है और अगले महीने आपकी मेल पर itemised bill आ जायेगा। लेकिन इस बार मैंने website पर अपनी profile चेक की तो उसमे paper itemised biil के नाम के 49 ₹ add कर दिए गए हैं। फिर customer care executive से बात की तो उन्होंने कहा की आपने खुद स्टार्ट करवाई है। जबकि मैंने केवल अपनी मेल पर ये शुरू करवाने की request की थी। इसके कारण मुझे harasment हुआ है और बेवजह आर्थिक नुक्सान पहुंचाने की कोशिश की है। आप चाहे तो मेरी मेल का रिकॉर्ड और मेसेज का record चेक कर सकते हैं। अब मेरे नुक्सान की भरपाई की जाए व बेवजह लगाया गया 49₹ का शुल्क वापस लिया जाए। अन्यथा मुझे port out करवाना पड़ेगा और साथ ही इस harasment की शिकायत TRAI में करनी पड़ेगी।
परेशान उपभोक्ता
Chhotu Ram
pawan goyal

Nov 24, 2014

new number purchase

DEAR SIR
I AM PAWAN KUMAR FROM BALLABGARH FARIDABAD.
I HAVE NEW CONNECTION VODAFONE NUMBER IS 9999310399 ON DT. 19.11.2014 NOW THIS CONNECTION IS NOT START . A HAVE ALREADY COMPLAINED IN VODAFONE REQUEST NO-2508101478 DTD 22.11.2014
AS PER VODAFONE MARKETING DEPARTMENT COMMINTEMENT FOR ME NUMBER WILL BE START IN 24 HOURS. BUT I AM STILL WAITING .

IN FUTURE I DON,T USE VODAFONE NUMBER IN MY FAMILY 6 OR 7 VODAFONE CONNECTION I WILL PORT ALL NUMBERS

LAST 5 YEARS I SEE VODAFONE COMMITMENT FAIL .

REGARDS
PAWAN GOYAL
CONTACT-9999317399
KP Baisla

Sep 21, 2014

extra bill

hello,
i am kiranpal and my number is 9711117699 (postpaid). i am using this number for one and half year, vodafone charges extra always and fooled me of giving discount of 1700 and then again charging the whole amount. now my bill is near Rs 4400 and not even registering my complaint for extra bill and cut down my services also.
nisan

Jun 5, 2014

dd not received

I am sunil ex distibutor Ad Pindara (jind).I have not receive security dd.i talk with company employee three month but not respones of vodafone company.i help you.
rajive

Dec 2, 2013

internet connection

sir i m rajive agarwal.my mob no is 9811455578, from last 4-5 months i hv 2 internet plans i.e 399 plan nd 299 plan. i hv requested so many times for close 299 plan but i found no result. continuously i paid yr bills which was too much.and now from 21 nov. there is no net working in my mobile.i become tired from yr customer care there is no hearing about my complaint.what should i do, plz suggest me,now pl start my 399 only & continue my internet service . thanks with regards RAJIVE AGARWAL
ramesh94260

Jun 22, 2013

balance detected

I have recharge 35 Full talk time 20_6_2013 but balance is not available in my Ac even massage is came .complaint to Vodafone to 111 or 198 the are not attending my call and today after 3 days my net is not working plz help me. My number is 8397959961 plz give me the reason
Bits Sharma

Apr 7, 2013

net complaint

I have recharge 196 unlimited net plain after using 2 days my net is not working and i am calling to complaint to Vodafone to 111 or 198 the are not attending my call and today after 3 days my net is not working plz help me.

Feb 20, 2013

Outgoint barred

I submate for complente docoments this number (9991009007)but not out going call activated.plz solve the problem.
Thankyou
from Amarjeet s% Sh.Harbhajan
Near old Tehsil Rewari Haryana
Pin code 123401
Mob. No. 09416068401

Aug 17, 2012

Vodafone Lottery

Dear my friends,
I have also got a call a same call from "unknown number" as displayed on my mobile screen and he asked me to call Ms. Priya (Mo.no. 00923219527667 - lottery No.112) from SBI to claim for my money prize of Rs. 25 lakhs. She asked me for account datails, and I have given also, she asked me drop Rs.18750 as internet money transfer charges but i did't. So she explained everything but i did'nt. She has a very good speech that no politicians have now a days. But what to do... I ignore that call and will register my no in NDNC and also give my query to vodafone. No strangers gives you money without strong intentions. Please be aware of this and make peaple aware by explaining what happened to you. Greed is the root of all evil.

Always with you guys,
Vishal

Aug 1, 2012

irresponsibility of vodafone distributor

Hello Shakil Ahmad,

Thank you for writing to us. We truly regret the inconvenience caused. We have received your documents. Your services will be restored in a short while.

Vodafone Customer Care, Haryana.

Jul 30, 2012

balance deduction

Hello Pushpender,

Please note that the transaction you are referring to (MSBI2779407664) was not successful. In case of a failed transaction, the amount gets credited back to your bank account in 5 to 7 working days.

Vodafone Customer Care, Haryana.