Vodafone

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

May 27, 2010

Pathetic Service

My name is Aditya Sharma. I am the son of a retired Col in the Indian army. I have a Vodafone connection --number 9899879558. My connection is 7 to 8 years old and i have never defaulted on the services. I was asked by a Tele-caller to submit some necessary documents required by the government and i readily agreed despite the fact that my connection is almost a decade old. Vodafone has till date the 27-th May not yet sent any person to my house and have disconnected my outgoing, disconnected my caller ID which is like an insult to me. Since the 1st week of May their customer service keeps on telling me that some executive will come to my house but he never turns up. My father who is 60+ years of age had to go to the CP office to submit the necessary documents as i was out of town. He went to the CP office IN Delhi and was told on the 25th that there is no point in showing the documents there at CP and that someone will visit our house in Gurgaon within 72 house...no one has visited...srh2152204614--------------complaint number

I FEEL CHEATED, ROBBED BY THE GOVT AND VODAFONE, INSULTED AND BRUISED...AM I A TERRORIST THAT THIS IS WHAT HAS BEEN DONE TO ME? AM I AT FAULT IF I PAID MY BILLS ON TIME EVERTIME FOR THE PAST 7 YEARS? IS THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA TRYING TO SHOW ITS POWER TO ME? WILL THEY PAY FOR INCREASING MY BLOOD PRESSURE?
rajumallick

Jan 16, 2013

Mobile Number porting

sim is not activated 24 days i am change Mobile Number porting 22/12/2012 code no.UV557998
but no response any vodafone officer. my mobile no 9832468320 please suggest me?
Shuklaadit Send email

Oct 18, 2012

Complaint regarding Vodafone mobile number 9953045104

Neither You nor anyone has answered my questions. Stop Lying and get ready to face a Case.

Now that I am going to Consumer Court I would like to note one thing that TRAI is absolutely a Disgrace. Please STOP FOOLING INNOCENT PEOPLE TRAI.

Dear Mr. Shukla,

Thank you for writing to Vodafone regarding the services on your Vodafone mobile numbers 9953001077 and 9953045104 .

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that as per our records the services of your Vodafone mobile number 9953045104 has been temporarily deactivated from dated 16/10/2012 due to old outstanding on your other Vodafone mobile number 9953001077 which has been permanently deactivated from dated 01/09/2012 and as per our records the outstanding amount on your Vodafone account 9953001077 is Rs. 1864.74. We request you to kindly clear the same, so that we can process your request for reactivation of Vodafone mobile number 9953045104 and assist you in possible manner.

Assuring you with best of our services and we value your association with us.

Oct 18, 2012

Complaint regarding Vodafone mobile number 9953045104

Hello Aditya Shukla,

Please note that we have addressed your concern over an email. Kindly check.

Oct 13, 2012

remaining balance

Hello Deepak,

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please know that we have now credited the amount that was deduced from two of the recharge done for Rs 34.00 on your account.

Vodafone Customer Care, Haryana

Oct 11, 2012

No Action on complaints

Hello Neeraj Yadav,

Thank you for writing in. We have registered your concern and will get back to you with an update in 7 working days.

Jogindershku Send email

Oct 8, 2012

Postpaid Number activate Krane Bare

Respected Sir/Madam
I m joginder singh S/O Satnarain, R/O Village & P.O. Jatai Distt.Bhiwani Haryana.I bought a new Vodafone postpaid conection No.of 9813609004 on Vodafone tallyshop Bawani Khera (Bhiwani) to Mr. Balram & Raju Mitathal.on dated 27/04/2012.I had submit all Docoment ( pasport photo,Lincese photocoppy &500rs secqurty fee) for new connection.That number detail:-Mobile No.9813609004,Sim No.HLR689910190000001285844,Agreement Form No.926315.That my connection is unprocessed this time
vodafone commponey ke worker na to meri coll resive kerte h or ne hi 9813609004 ko activate krte h,or senior se responce milta h ki aapka number activete nahi hoga tum kahi bhi chale jawo,hmne ve number 15000rs me Ravinder (Jind)ko sail kr diya h.
please Sir me ek govt.emp.hu or bar -2 unke pass request krne me asmarth hu.iska koi samadhan nikalwaye.or mere number ko activate krwaye
Vodafone Tally shop
Cont.No.09991329004,09813410344

Oct 6, 2012

My Voda fone 8860632975 no. is disconecet

Hello Udit Kumar,

Thank you for writing to us. Please be informed that we have sent you an email from [email protected] addressing your concern.

Oct 3, 2012

number closure request

Hello Parul,

Thank you for writing to us about your concern. We regret the inconvenience caused. We have registered your request for the deactivation of your number. The Service Request Number for the same is 2278339944.

Ikapil Send email

Sep 29, 2012

balance deduction

Vodafone
I haven't get credit rs 35 till now. This is very bad service.plz refund it as soon as possible .

Sep 28, 2012

balance deduction

Hello Kapil,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be informed that your account will be credited with Rs.35 in 48 working hours. Kindly note that your concern regarding our Customer Care helpline (111) has been resolved now.

Malhotra.yogesh1 Send email

Sep 26, 2012

Unethical Amount Deduction

This is my only contact # 9711333891.

I am still awaiting response. This is not the way you should be treating your old customers. I have been associated with Vodafone since long

Yogesh Malhotra

Sep 22, 2012

Hello Yogesh,

Please provide an alternate contact number here http://bit.ly/P7TZdY so that we may be able to get back to you with the information.

Sep 20, 2012

Vodafone Bill

Hello Rahul,

Thank you for writing to us. We wish to inform you that we are working on your concern. We will get back to you with assistance in a short while.

vasansri

Sep 18, 2012

plan deactivated without request

i purchase 15nos of connections @18th may-11,wright from beginig i faced lotof trouble with plan activation, bill not received proper time, with out information change the plan so i returned all the numbers 09th may-12, after your sales executive request then i back to your network but same problem repeat, as per my deep observation i found " your play with customer money" you are try to cheet your customers,we also earned hardly, we dont have any "money tree" so please give the proper and timly service to your customer-
My past mobile nos-9585544811,812,813,814,815,816,817,818,819,820,741.742,743,745,746.

My present mobile nos- 9655246484.485,486,487,488,489,490,491,492,493,494.

Sep 18, 2012

number barred without any verification

Hello Sir/Madam(sour),

Please share your current and alternate contact numbers with us at http://bit.ly/S4LW4M and we will get back to you with assistance.

Malhotra.yogesh1 Send email

Sep 16, 2012

No response yet...

Sep 14, 2012

Hello Yogesh,

We value your time on our call. We assure that we are working on your concern. We will get back to you shortly with assistance.

akhil19

Sep 13, 2012

out going activation

sir i am akhil.I am studying eng in iit roorke saharanpur campus i have submitted my id proof as my adress proof for a local sim here .here now i am unable to call any one from my phone even customer care also.it is saying that out going service is not available for you........sir plzzzzzzz help me

Sep 11, 2012

changing of plan without prior information

Hello Hemant Kaushik,

Please share your contact number with us at http://bit.ly/TMS6a7 and we will get back to you with assistance.

Vodafone Customer Care.

Sep 7, 2012

bill

Hello Sunilkumarjha,

Please share an alternate contact number here http://bit.ly/P75Nzr for us to contact you with assistance.

Samkpr7 Send email

unauthorized charges

i am using this no. 9999024639 of Vodafone. They always charge extra balance and costumer care executive argues with us when we complaint them.
Kindly please help me!
Nizamugalan Send email

Sep 4, 2012

vodafone voice chat id's mobile number

girl ko voice chat k kya fayden callme9671977608
Aslams.21 Send email

drop box

Vodafone !! Your customer service sucks. I had an issue which was not resolved despite calling for 6 times out of which I got disconnected twice when i requested for supervisor after keeping me on hold fr 5 min each. Is it the kind of service you provide to someone who ported to Vodafone. Contact me if you dare to know my issue @ [email protected] I am sick of Vodafone.

Sep 3, 2012

Wrongly issued in my name to someone else

Hello Sanjay,

Please share a convenient time & an alternate contact number here http://bit.ly/Td3ZWo for us to get back to you. We're unable to reach you on the given number.