Vodafone

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Sep 3, 2012

deactivation

Hello Pari,

Please share your contact number here http://bit.ly/PTLRBR and we will get back to you with assistance in a short while.

Vodafone Customer Care.

Aug 23, 2012

Hello Sawan,

Thank you for writing to us. We are working on your concern. Your Service Request Number is 2267621764.

Vishalthummar Send email

Aug 17, 2012

Vodafone Lottery

Dear my friends,
I have also got a call a same call from "unknown number" as displayed on my mobile screen and he asked me to call Ms. Priya (Mo.no. 00923219527667 - lottery No.112) from SBI to claim for my money prize of Rs. 25 lakhs. She asked me for account datails, and I have given also, she asked me drop Rs.18750 as internet money transfer charges but i did't. So she explained everything but i did'nt. She has a very good speech that no politicians have now a days. But what to do... I ignore that call and will register my no in NDNC and also give my query to vodafone. No strangers gives you money without strong intentions. Please be aware of this and make peaple aware by explaining what happened to you. Greed is the root of all evil.

Always with you guys,
Vishal
Ketan Kashyap Send email

Aug 15, 2012

wrong billing

they are doing this with every one i guess
Bskarthik Send email

Aug 13, 2012

wrong information

nw a days vodafone ppl think they have better network but i agree for that but not in providing information in cust care 198 they speak very rudely after they change us in to postpaid and offen bee calling every min
zolazuri

Aug 10, 2012

not collecting bill

Dear All,

Vodafone, dont we all love that name....Happy to help, is that so...here is a help that we all deserve to know about.
In the month of June i placed a request for a bill pick up, from my residence in Gurgaon..I went out of town and
came back after a month... only to find that the cheque was not picked up by the Vodafone Executive. I called the
Vodafone 198, and the usual story, we are sorry for the this and that..i placed another request, and the cheque was
picked up after 3/4 working days. In a months time they had not sent the Executive to pick up the cheque.

Again I wnt out of town for 15 days called up the 198 and requested them to please come and pick up the cheque
from my residence again, and still no one turns up to pick the cheque, I get a call from the Vodafone people telling
me, Has your bill been picked up I said No and they give a long (happy to help) story..and its been now over 4
weeeks no one has come to pick the Cheque up, I call 198 again and then they say to me...DUE TO SOME PROBLEM
WITH THE Outsourced Company we could not pick up your cheque...Is it not their duty to call up the Customers and
tell them that.
My Mobile has been debarred, no out going calls and still they have not come to pick up the cheque its now more than 4
weeek...HAPPY TO HELP. VODAFONE.

Now on my second sim.... Vodafone No. the (bill being in MINUS) because of some error on the part of Vodafone...
And Matrix (happy to help) This Mobile No has been debarred, on calling up the 198 I find out that the Mobile has
been barred because it was not used for a period of 30 days, I being out of the country.
What I want to know is, THE MOBILE BEING DEBARRED WITH A MINUS...of Rs 2900/-
How does that help.

Aug 3, 2012

DISSATISFACTION BY VODAFONE FACILITY

Hello Shakil Ahmad,

Thank you for your time on our call. We hope we were able to assist you.

Aug 2, 2012

Hello Sir/Madam,

Please be informed that we are working on your concern and will get back to you with assistance in 48 working hours.

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR.
K.M.S.K.VENKATA RAO Send email

Sim Deactivated

MOBILE PAYMENT ACCOUNTS IS 1.77506828 ON TWO 2 SIMS. PLEASE DEACTIVATE ABOVE 2 SIMS. LAST 2 MONTHS BACK I AM GOING TO YOUR VODAFONE STORE AND FILL THE FORM (DEACTIVATION FORM) - BUT TILL TO DAY NO DEACTIVATION - CONFIRM THE DEATIVATION AND INTIMATION TO ME.
Asamitku Send email

Dear All,

I have no alternative no because city is new for me so pls try agin on my this no. 9899139389 this no is wroking here and i have also got call on regular basis from your side.

irresponsibility of vodafone distributor

Hello Shakil Ahmad,

Thank you for writing to us. We truly regret the inconvenience caused. We have received your documents. Your services will be restored in a short while.

Jul 31, 2012

irresponsibility of vodafone distributor

i had port my bsnl no. 9416572581 to vodafone which was activated on July 19th,2012. i submitted all the required documents timely. But then vodafone company sent a message that our documents are not submitted,if they had not recieved my documents then how can they activate the sim once and then stop its working...and since today morning all outgoing calls and clipping of incomung calls are barred only because of the distributor's neglegience. i had to face a lot of problem. i want you take an action against that irresponsible distributor ( Nanda communication, vodafone dealer ,kishangarh road.Shahabad markanda,distt. kurukshetra, Haryana-136135)

Jul 30, 2012

About Balance Deduction

Hello Arvind,

On 28 July 2012, your balance was deducted as there was data usage beyond 1GB. We would like to assure you that our billing system and switch accurately monitors and records the usage of each SIM card, thus ensuring complete security and reliability. Hence, we cannot charge you for usage/calls/downloading/SMS that are not made or received on your SIM card. Thus, there are no wrong charges on your account.

Jul 30, 2012

Hello Pushpender,

Please note that the transaction you are referring to (MSBI2779407664) was not successful. In case of a failed transaction, the amount gets credited back to your bank account in 5 to 7 working days.

Jul 29, 2012

balance deduction

i have made a recharge of 30 rupees on 28 july 2012 at around 8:30 in the morning through online transection. but not got the balance. MY TRANSECTION ID is MSBI2779407664

my vodafone no is. - 9050206941

my id - [email protected]

my contact no. - 7417539395

Jul 28, 2012

Hello Sir/Madam,

We were unable to get in touch with you on your number. Please share an alternate number here http://bit.ly/LTXeY7 so that we can get back to you with assistance asap.

Jul 23, 2012

plan not given

Hello Jeet,

Please help us with your alternate contact number here http://bit.ly/JOSqwW and we will get back to you soon.

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR.
Sonu Bhinder Send email

Jul 19, 2012

No return my security money

Phone krne se baat nai banegi give me my money back..

Jul 17, 2012

No return my security money

Hello Sonu Bhinder,

We value your time on our call. We trust we were able to address your concern.

Jul 9, 2012

Address change

Hello Sonamgulati,

Please share an alternate contact number with us here http://bit.ly/L3iqG2 for us to address your concern.

Jun 28, 2012

New Connection

Hello Supam,

Please share your current contact details and an alternate number here http://bit.ly/KFqvkf We'll get back to you soon.

Jun 27, 2012

black beryy net plan 399

Hello SKRawat,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Please share your number with us here http://bit.ly/LAFn7C We'll look into the matter and get back to you at the earliest.

RAJENDIREN Send email

Jun 21, 2012

Sir Actually I Want My CALL SUMMARY OF MY CONTACT: 8930793904 INCOMING CALL DETAIL OF ONLY 24 JAN 2012. PLEASE DO THE NEED FULL DETAILS.

Sir Actually I Want My CALL SUMMARY OF MY CONTACT: 9962406058 INCOMING CALL DETAIL OF april 2012 to 20th jun 2012 through my mailid: [email protected] PLEASE DO THE NEED FULL DETAILS.
Aditya Borgohain Send email

Jun 18, 2012

drop box

I am a vodafone subcriber from Assam & my no. is 8720968672. M facing a serious Network problem since one week onwards for that i'm not able to make call to any operator infact to the CC (Customer Care) also. So requesting you to slove the problem as soon as possible as vodafone is a good branded company.

Thanking You
Aditya Borgohain
Address: Moran Rupkonwar Path
Landmark: Near Chandita Press / St. Joseph's School, Moranhat
Dist: Dibrugarh
Pin: 785670
Alt No. 9641689590 / 9508923265.

Jun 7, 2012

wrong bill

Hello V.V.Ramakrishna Rao,

Please note that we've sent you an email regarding the matter.