Vodafone

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Deepak12879 Send email

Personal information disclosure

I received a missed call from an unknown number +923417529571 and when i called back, the person on the other side told me that i have won Rs. 25 Lakhs, gave me his supervisors number (00923455453066) and requested me to call him. As i had suspicion, i searched net and got to know that many people have received similar calls.

I want an explanation from VODAFONE on this entire issue. How my personal information got leaked??

Unncessary Balance Deductions

Hello Satveer,

Thanks for your time on our call. We hope we were able to help you with your query. We regret any kind of inconvenience caused to you on our part. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance to you.

[email protected] Send email

Jan 16, 2012

providing wrong information and not giving reversal of amount / crediting my account

i lost my 200 rupees
Kishore Zutshi Send email

OUTRAGEOUS ATITUDE

it seems that the service provider has again resorted to deduct from my pre-paid account and came true on the eve of 31st dec and becomes all the more difficult to keep track, each and every time one dial number. .

Hello Sir/Madam ([email protected]),

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused due to misrepresented information provided to you, we assure you that the feedback regarding the same has been forwarded and we are ensuring necessary action to prevent recurrence of any such incidence. For any further assistance please write to us at [email protected] Happy to help!

Kind Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care, Haryana
SharadP Send email

Vodafone Lottery

Same here...got the call from 00923424000467 and asked to call on 00923475118200 for details...Vodafone Team please take immediate action

vodafone postpaid bills

Hello Ramesh,

Thanks for writing to us with your concern. We are sorry for the inconvenience faced. Please share your number with us at http://bit.ly/uUuQND so that we may assist you better. For any other assistance you can call us on 198.

Ajay Kapahi Send email

sim is not activated after 15 days

I fully agree. Too poor response / service from Vodafone. I am also a victim to it.

Ajay Kapahi
Krikrikri Send email

recharge talktime not done

again it is the same issue in mumbai,
i made a recharge of 222/- but not got n debited from my account,
really something is really serious with vodafone!!!
its our waste of time, first make a recharge n then after wait for 5 days n not done then run behind bank n vodafone, ,
it is hacktic yaar
Jaglan2008 Send email

Getting Missed Calls from PK

Today on 7:57 PM i got an Another missed call from the number +923413365810 on my other Vodafone number.

This is too much if the service provider or our Govt doesn't do nothing in this case.

Request to do something.
Srinu7222 Send email

Vodafone Lottery

Same here and i was also told the same thing i got a receive call from 00923436477942 and i was asked to call Rajesh Balaji on 00923424000467 to claim the amount and he told me to switch off the mobile and call in the morning for getting the amount transferred in bank account.
pls take action mr. rajesh balaji

Out goings calls closed

Hello Ravinder,

Thanks for writing to us and for your time on the call. Trust we were able to help you with the required info. For any further assistance please write to us at [email protected] Happy to help!

Kind Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi

New plan activate without proper information

Hello Sir/Madam,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your number with us here http://bit.ly/ug2ngI We'll get back to you with assistance at the earliest.

Jan 16, 2012

Balance deducted and customer care services stoped

Hi Atish,

We're sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please be assured that we're looking into the matter and will get back to you as soon as we can. You can reach us at [email protected] for any assistance in future or you can also register complaints on our toll free number 198.

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR

Mobile Number porting

give me the whole information of 9713438901 call history and contact details

billing

Hi Nitesh,

We're sorry for any inconvenience caused to you. We kindly request you to wait until your bill generation date so that the details on the charges can be checked. Email us at [email protected] for assistance in future or you can also register complaints on our toll free number 198.

Vodafone Customer Care, Haryana
Dhiren.patel228 Send email

Vodafone Lottery

Same here and i was also told the same thing i got a misscall from 00923428026773 and i was asked to call Rajesh Balaji on 00923424000467 to claim the amount and he told me to switch off the mobile and call in the morning for getting the amount transferred in bank account.

Jan 10, 2012

Abuse Calls

Receiving abuse call from 9050359271 since a long period. I have raised a manual complaint to trace and identify this brat and informing this fellow you have been watched and tracked.
User620464

Dec 2, 2011

New plan activate without proper information

Dear sir/Mam

As per the discussion with Vodafone executive, They had given us wrong information regarding the plan of Rs 2499/- and Activate the plan on my phone without giving me any detailed information.

Now when i asked them to De activate the same they are refusing to Deactivate the same, while during the initial discussion activation they told me if you do not want the same you an De activate the same with in !5 Days.

While Now Vodafone Representative is refusing to De activate the same Now and saying that in case of De activation we will not refund your amount.

Kindly see this matter and Help me in this case.

Nov 27, 2011

Banefit

Sir i join to vodafone in port my number is start in 16 November but vodafone is not give me any baneffit vodafone custmer care tell me 250 V to V mins, 50 STD mins,100 MB internet & three month 10 pass per second V to V. but my number is start in 12 days. Vodafone custmer care said that i take that all beneffit in your number but my call details tell i have not any baneffit why sir .
sir i have a complaint 21 November & 23November is this complaint is solved but not take any baneffit sir tell me in my number 9034602900.
nidhi

Nov 6, 2011

incoming call barring

as my incoming call on my vodafone number is barred about 20 days ago without informing me,as i take this number in month of april 2011 and submitted all necessary documents that time,but still they barred my calls without informing me,but still i re-submitted my all document 10 days ago,to Mr. Manoj Dhaiya,customer care agent at vodafone store,Sonepat(Haryana),but they don't submitt my document to higher authority and showing careless behaviour,and don't take any necessary action regarding my problem,as this very inconvenient to me so please take a quick action in my case,i will be very thankful to you
Nidhi

Jul 27, 2011

Number is barred for no reasons

I have bought vodafone connection 3 weeks back with submission of proper documents.After 2 weeks my number get barred and the reason Vodafone mentioned that dealer has not submitted the documents to them and after 4days my brother again submitted the documents at customer Care and they assured that connection will restart in 48 hrs but 96 hours have passed and still i am facing the problem of number barred..
I dont know why I have to suffer because of their mistakes.

Jul 15, 2011

Worst USB Internet service provider

Hi this grievance regarding my Vodafone no. 9953657852. I don’t know what worst words I can use regarding Vodafone customer care services. From your sales executive to customer care everyone is making fool to customers; the most worst thing about customer care is when they don’t know anything there favorite excuse is “server/system not working, pl. call after two hours”.

I bought a Vodafone USB data internet card after research from net and few friends’ feedback. When Vodafone sales person contacted me and apprised there is very good plan “249 unlimited usauge” with upto 342 kbps bandwidth speed. As in their (Vodafone sales executive) influence and trust I bought USB data card along with mentioned plan. Here I would like to mention though repeatedly asking about bandwidth, sales executive informed that I will not face any issue regarding bandwidth.

Now after 72 hours when my data card activates my life become hell from here. When I connected USB stick though it showing connected but I am not able to even open fastest search engine google.com in one shot; it take almost 45 seconds to complete re-load Google .com. In first view I think there is some issue with my laptop but I was wrong, the same thing happens to my desktop as well as two other laptops. Lastly when I measured my bandwidth with different tools it surprised me!! My bandwidth is coming between 40-60 kbps 

Now as customer (who have always lot of time to search around right customer care to talk about issue) called 111 to lodged my complant regarding speed issue, here I got informed this is not the right place to call so given other no. 9811098110. Here your most valuable customer care team member told me this not right no. to call just dial 98119811, when called on this number AVR machine asked me to enter my Vodafone mobile no. and then press * , when dialed, a sweet voice informed me that this is invalid no. Then I again called on 9811098110, here this time I become luckiest person and customer care executive give me information about my data plan but regret to lodge my complaint so given another no. 198 to register my complaint. Now when dialed on this no. executive put me hold for 9 minutes then call disconnected. But still I did not declare myself defeat in this war; again I called on same no. (198) this time call waiting time was 5 minutes but during starting of conversation call disconnected. Still this time I yet don’t know whether I dialed right no. or not?

Now I feel I am the only culprit behind this entire saga; I did the biggest mistake to choose for Vodafone. To know all above my grievance, if you guys (Vodafone) still have any will or intention to help me then please give me right no. where I can call to register my complaint regarding slow bandwidth

--Jagdish Joshi

Jun 18, 2011

Unnecessarily deduction of balance

On wednesday I have requested for activation of blackberry per day service(unlimited) @ rs 15 on my blackberry mobile..after a while I had received a message "hello,we have received your request for activation of vodafone blackberry daily pack. We will inform you once the request has been processed".And after 1 minute I had received these messages "hello ! your request for activation of blackberrypd has been registered" and "hello,as per request,vodafone blackberry daily pack has been activated.Rs 15 has been charged as daily service rental.The service will get renewed on 16-06-2011, to cancel send can bis15 to 144.....
so I started using my blackberry ervices,browsing and download...after a few hours I had noticed that I am not able to aurf my internet..so I checked the balance..and it was in negative 35 (-35)..so I called customer care then I called 198 and talket to "mr rahul burathoki"....he said that he has forwarded my mail regarding this problem...and I received this message "jaise ki apki humare pas request aayi hai k apka balance kta hai.Apko kta hua balance vapis kr dete hain. Iske liye yes likh k 6789 per send kren toll free.Vodafone"...after sending yes also I had not received my balance..so I again called customer care and they said your balnce will be back within 24 hours...again it was failure..then I again called customer care and I talked to supervisor and she said you will be having your balance within 48 hours I.E till saturday afternoon...again it was failure so I again called customer care today(saturday)...and they gave me unlogical reason of balance deduction(I.E. Deduction of balane due to using vodafone live services..inspite of having blacberry service activated)..so I am requesting to consumer court that justice should be taken.