Vodafone

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Sanjeetsingh420

Jan 31, 2016

Service has been stop

Hello Sir/ Ma'am

I am Sanjeet Singh & i was using Airtel Postpaid Number (9818186842). I have transferred my number from Airtel to Vodafone & i have submitted all relevant documents to them with my Name & Address. My Name in my all documents is SANJEET SINGH but they wrote my Name SANJEEV SINGH. Verification has been negative due to SANJEEV SINGH & they have stopped my all service before one month. I have again submitted the docs but till date they didn't activate my number & don't change my Name. I m using this number last 5 ~ 6 year. After visit the Vodafone Store or call the Customer care they didn't provide me the proper details. kindly look into this matter on immediate basis.
Raghuvinder Kumar jha

Jan 7, 2016

Service not up to mark

Sir i have apple 5s phone last 3 to 4 days I open a Sbi site which is not open in my phone after that I call Sbi customer care they check my issue and said that no problem in his site after that I call vodaphone but your executive said that this is third party site we aren't not responsible after that l call apple care they discussed this with their senior after that they give me solution but my problem not resolve after that they said to change my software than I again load new software from I tunes but my problem is same after that they said to change the SIM card when i change my SIM card all site includes Sbi open in my phone after that they said you phone is ok problem in you sim i again call your customer care but no one listen my problem properly they cut the phone after requesting they take my complain after that they give me time to 4/1/2016 this very long time you think all banks have holidays so how i can purchase anything on done my transactions from my bank this is very bad service i already lost my 4gb data to down load Apple software and other software or financial also lost because last for days i not doing anything from my bank this is only due to your sim or network who is responsible for this and sir please check the list of executive I call in your center and without resolving my problem why they not behave properly if you not take any action than I take illegal action for my losses Thanks
My email id is [email protected]

Ankit.career05

Dec 30, 2015

Wrong deductions from my prepaid account #9999263028

Hello Vodafone services ,

Like to inform you i am realy dissatisfied with vodafone mobile internet services and with their way of desuctions from prepaid account . I have recharged my prepaid number today morning with full talktime of ₹500 and another recharge was done for 3G data of ₹147 through online portal freecharge , both the recharges were successful .

I need you to give personal attention on this that my whole 3G MBs are expired and my whole talktime of ₹500 got vanished within the fraction of minutes . My both recharges got vanished and all services are stopped now die to this happening .
This all happened at 11:42 PM on 30th Dec 2015 without using any internet services no downloads or uploads done at time frame infact not a single application was running on my cell phone . My cellphone was on charging after few mintues what i came to knowy whole internet pack got expired and my full talktime got finished .

After all this we approached customer care executive via phone call to get more details how all this happened within few minutes .
Call was answered by the executive Mr Sandeep Kumar who is handling the customer support for delhi region i asked for the help explained the mishappening in reply what i got was that balance was deducted by pay now and this can happen only in one situation that customer have used access internet with the same feedback he said that his senior can help out in this after long hold you can say hold was for 8 mins after call was resumed he said sorry we cannot help you out as there is no one from senior panel who can help us out .
But we haven't use any services and applications.

My main point is kindly revert my full talktime of ₹500 amd recharge of ₹147 i.e for 3G into my prepaid account or number Because these two charges are deducted wrongly by vodafone .

From past few months many people have faced this type of issue which shows vodafone services are not so reliable in prepaids and dont know about postpaids but yes in prepaids i would have rate 1 out of 5.

Vodafone is a renouned name with long lasting market i dont thing so this should be done by someone without using services customer have to suffered alot .

Hope organisation will look onto this matter and revert the amount in respective account .

Looking forward for your feedback and revert onn the same
VodafoneIN

Sep 23, 2015

Happy To Help

Hi Ajay,

We request you to please share your current and alternate contact numbers in the following link http://bit.ly/1OTSG33 and we'll get back to you with the information.
aries.ajay1

Sep 23, 2015

payment not returned to bank account

I tried an online recharge from paytm.com, the recharge was not successful,so i cancelled it. But money from my pnb bank was deducted and till now it is not returned. Amount is Rs. 400.
Rajesh ji

Aug 31, 2015

my number is not start for 7 to 10 days

Vodafone Sim No - 89911100017015966448 H2BL My no not activate for 7 days. This no provide by Smart Steps Your recipts no - 51030. please Activate my number as soon as posible. my security money and document is has been submitted and ur agent Mr. Kamal is not attend my pnone
Nkundu049

Aug 28, 2015

No. Is no working

I Jatanveer, had using this no. 9811517145 From 12 Years, but i lost it last year and from that day it is off. Due to some circumstances I was unable to realote to me but now I take it back on 25/7/2015, it started working on that day but after 5 days its got blocked, now no one is listening to my problem . I have mailed many time, gone to cares 7 times but no one is listening to me. I got to know from your care that my no. Is not activated Due to physical verification but my physical verification is done again on22/8/2015, But till now my no. Is not activated. I recieved your mail and then I visited vodafone care, i provide my all documents and then they said me to pay the bil Rs. 308 and said me this will be converted in pre paid connection but they started my post paid connection again. Then I call your care they said me your no. Will not be blocked now but today it again get blocked. I wants only a favour that my no. 9811517145 should be activate as soon as possible.
> I shall be highly thankful to you.
> Your permanent coustmer
> Jatanveer
> 9811517145
Alternate Mob no. 9717013062

Aug 25, 2015

Amount Refund

Dear Vodafone Team,

my vodafone no 9582558304 Activate Glam Divas service and deduct Rs.35/-. We have send two time SMS for type STOP 155223 but still not Deactivate. Pl. do the need full,

Refund my all deduct amount otherwise we have take to be this case for consumer couart.

Gyanander Singh
karthick2104

Aug 1, 2015

False Billing

This complaint is to bring to notice that VODAFONE is a big time cheat, charges you unnecessarily for your postpaid bill, I am being charged extra bill since last two months and believe me they are such cheats they provide no support no matter what. I have all the proofs and i'm going to file charges against these cheats.

Karthick
MANISH MAHESHWARI

May 9, 2015

RECHARGE AMOUNT NOTCREDITED

i HAVE 2 TIME RECHARGED MY VDOFONES MOBILE NO 9899417948 IN A SPAN OF 5 MIUTES OF RS 1000/- EACH TIME ON 2/5/15 AMOUNT BEING DEBITED FROM MY CREDIT CARD BUT MY PHONE WAS NOT RECHARGED SMILARLY I HAVE RECHARGED ANOTHER NO 9582904092 WAS ALSO RECHARGED ON 2/5/15 FOR RS 250/- BY MY CREDIT CARD AMOUNT DEBITED FROM MY CARD BUT MY PHONEWAS NOT RECHARGED SO KINDLY RETURN MY MONEY OR RECHARGE MY PHONES
MANISH MAHESHWARI
khetrapal

Feb 17, 2015

sim lost

my Sim is lost on 30th Jan 2015 so i kindly request to you that you are register my complaint.

nareshchand

Jan 20, 2015

bill correction

use of internet between 6 dec- 23 dec . the bill was received of rs.900approx. pls deducted this amt in my a/c.
thanku
from:-
nareshchand
mob-8588005960
sid5813

Dec 11, 2014

sim lost

My VODAFONE SIM has been in karol bagh so i want to register a complaint.
My number is 9582735704.

Please revert me as soon as possible.

shakil sir

Nov 29, 2014

to block of lost sim card

I have lost my sim card no. 9711261275 .
pls block it urgently as soon as possible.

rgupta06

Nov 24, 2014

call from unknown international numbers

Hello Sir/Madam

I am continuously getting a call from unknown international numbers +12559193011, +13518630069,+17180706727, +3964799083, +4897209745, +5086394517,+66528238, +6816083861, +8221456453, +96898436274,+99672380. i blocked these numbers from my phone but still i am getting cal from new international numbers.

I kindly request you to take an action against these numbers.
Er Gagandeep Singh

Oct 30, 2014

deduct my free internet data

No- 78378-70607
Deduct my internet data free of cost which i get on purchasing my new phone on deepawali. Please give back my data.

Oct 7, 2014

unnecessary Internet charges included in Vodafone bill

I have port my no. 9810485837 and 8285197306 in Aug 2014 with the plan of 299+155 (600 calls + 1 GB data). Now i got the bills with unnecessary internet charges. so i called at customer care and they told me that internet pack is not activated on both no.

Nothing is my fault in this case, But still i am suffering with the following activities which i did in last 20 days.

1. Registered the complain for the same with ref no.2489190238 on 16-Sept-2014, But No response till now.
2. Keep calling at customer care and requested to resolved, But No response till now.
3. Done the online chat on Vodafone official website, they suggested me to visit Vodafone Store.
4. Visited the Vodafone Store at Faridabad, Nehru Ground, they suggest me to write an email.
5. Write the mail to vodafone ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected]) 3 times for the same but no action has been taken to till date. and they also interupted my incoming and outgoing calls.

It become a kind of harassment for me, Please waive off the internet charges from my bills. so that i can pay my actual bill (299+155).

best regards
Tarun K Sharma
Mob:9810485837
pawan goyal

Sep 8, 2014

without information deactivate my data plan

MY NAME PAWAN KUMAR I HAVE A DATA PLANS OF MY MOBILE NO-9999317399 AMT 250/- PER MONTH BUT 24.07.2014 MY DATA PLANS DEACTIVATE WITHOUT MY INFORMATION MY BILL DATE CIRCLE EVERY MONTH 19 TO 18
VODAFONE CHARGE RS 250/- MANY TIME I HAVE CALL IN CUSTOMER CARE NO BODY CAN GOOD REASPONSE.EVERY BODY TOLD ME YOU HAVE DISCONNECTED .BUT I AM DISCONNEC MY DATA PLANS

WITH REGARDS
PAWAN GOYAL
CONTACT-9999317399
chhabavikas

Sep 1, 2014

on line recharge

Dear Sir/ Mam,
I was tried to recharge my vodafone prepaid connection on 22.08.2014 by Rs. 50/- (two times)through my yes bank net banking and the same was debited in my account but the said amount recharge not received till now. Please check the details given below and do the needful to help me.
MYBK3458529846,mybk3458696069,25/08/2014 I'd no mybk3461305366 Billdesk.com. mobile no.9953227118 e-mail [email protected], contact no 9899792242
Manoj Goyal

Jun 7, 2014

Access bills and insufficient information

I convert my Vodafone prepaid number to postpaid number at April 2014. In starting, I have conversation with Vodafone representatives about plans & scheme many times.

They suggest me many plan but i finalized the plan of 150 rental + 75 Rs plan (1 Local Vodafone number unlimited free).Any of your representative never told me that 75 plan not work with 150 Rs rental plan, it work with minimum 200 Rs. plan. After 3-4 days when i started using the service and my unbilled bill shows about 250 rs. Then they confirmed me about that and advised me that please pay the bill and we will change the scheme at your bill time ending and and also activate 75 plan.

But this month also i have credit limit issues, i talked with Vodafone representatives many times and talked about my 75 Rs. plan because i talked maximum(99%) at my free number and i deposited 500 Rs. at their advise but this time also they never told me that your 75 Rs. scheme still not activated.

Now after generation of bill of 1800 Rs. approx they told me that your scheme will activate from 6 June.So please looking in that matter and adjust the bills so that i can start my service life long.
Deepa Wadhwa

Dec 27, 2013

Lottery of 25 lac vodafone

i hv got miss call from this no : 00923030248839 then i called it back, a person said you won 25 lakh from Vodafone . interestingly i was Vodafone customer but now idea customer through mnp. he asked me to call different no : 00923008133121 , i called to this no vijay kumar picked up phone and said yes really i won 25 lakh and asked me to call back after mobile recharge of 200 rs... I checked with google found it is fake, so i did not call back. so anyone can take action on this.

Jul 4, 2013

DONT ACITVE MY SERVICES

As per received a call from vodafone store to converted my prepaid no. 9811273571 in postpaid. I had provided and submitted all documents, photos and Rs. 250/- for Security. In spite of that my all services (like outgoing call, sms) has stopped on dt. 26.06.2013. field officer shows Good verification in negative. dispute of many several mails but they didn't take a necessary action. Now I am facing most problems...I request you please look into the matter.

I am waiting a positive response.

Rahul bansal
Gurgaon

Dec 7, 2012

bill problem

Hello Sahil,

Please share your contact number with us at http://bit.ly/VrAM87 and we will have someone get back to you with assistance.

Vodafone Customer Care.

Sep 26, 2012

Unethical Amount Deduction

This is my only contact # 9711333891.

I am still awaiting response. This is not the way you should be treating your old customers. I have been associated with Vodafone since long

Yogesh Malhotra