Vodafone

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Akshat Jain Khandelwal

Jan 21, 2013

MNP

No help provided at the Vodafone store. Where as they say proudly we are HAPPY TO HELP YOU.
I decided to port my no. from Voda to some other company then I received a call from Voda executive to stay connected with Voda & they offered me a plan that was suitable for me.
However when the plan got activated it was not the same that was offered by the Voda executive.
When I went to the Voda store they said that you continue with this plan for current month & from next month we will change the plan.
But I want to ask them that why can't they change my plan today itself.
Why I should wait to get the plan I want for 1 month, when its not my mistake.
At last I feel that being to loyal customer from past 3 years such kind of service is not acceptable now I believe its high time to switch to some other company.

Dec 5, 2012

bill problem

sir, the bill i had received is not correct. there is unauthorised charges had been applied in my bill.
eg. the net usage charges but i didn't use net service this month so i'll nt pay that charge.. plz wave-off my charges for the same
thanking you
sahil grover
charu.mehta88.cm

Nov 15, 2012

Post paid vodafone no

I was purchased a new vodafone sim frm a faridabad store , but my no
9999301430 was not activated yet it is almost 30 days gone
verification done but still i m facing many problems , many no of
times i was contacted vodafone customer care no and also they are
telling we are registering your complaint it will slove sortley ,but
the bill is generated on my post paid vodafone no .
Vodafone is a big brand but u guys are not supporting me not helping me .

So kindly activate this no 9999301430 aur block that sim and refund my
whole amount which i hve paid or this.

Charu Mehta

Sep 12, 2012

Unethical Amount Deduction

An Amount of Rs. 245/- was deducted from my prepaid account Ph # - 98711333891 for Internet even after my data plan was active. On Contacting Customer Care they have a scripted response that internet charges are non refundable and one Sr. Executive Mr Prakash Sharma on customer care No - 198 Hung Up on me when I asked him to transfer my call to his Senior (Supervisor or Team Leader). I have spoken to the below mentioned people and had no relief I am afraid Vodafone will not refund this amount back. Please help

Prakash Sharma – Hang Up Complaint # - 2218528751 on 12 Sep12 at 6.00 PM
Vikas Kr - Req # - 334987389 for Call Back from Supervisor or Team Lead (Time of call - 12 Sep12 at 3.00 AM)
Avnesh – 12 Sep12 at 6.15 PM

Yogesh Malhotra
User819702

Sep 6, 2012

bill

i m port my vodafone no with idea network but vodafone costumer care call me or promise to give me 199 rs plan & 1200
mint local & 400 std mint then i m agree but they r not do it they r change my plan only 99rs & only 200mint local

this is cheating plz take action
my mobile no is 9716556654

May 28, 2012

sim replacement took 9 days

SHAME! - took 9 days to get a sim replaced

Worst ever service that I have experienced in my life. Emails are replied to without understanding the urgency or question. It took 9 days for Vodafone to provide a replacement sim that worked and I had to visit their store, calle customer care, call my relationship manager and use influence through my admin team. Can you believe the impact on my business.

What’s worst is when I wrote right to their leadership even then they couldn’t compensate for their failures.

Mar 2, 2012

phonr recharge

As i have informed you on dated 23feb,2012 that on 22feb,2012 i tried to recharge my phone through paytm.com in morning but recharge didn"t complete. And without recharge Rs.50 have been debited from my account. Then in evening i recharged My phone by ratailer. After the complaint of 23Feb to you next day i recived a call from VODAFONE service agent he adviced me that if you didn"t recharge your phone through paytm then this amount will be credited in your account within 5 days. But today ten days passed but not any action has been taken. I also tried to customer helpline no 111 there i talked to mr Neeraj he adviced me that you will have to complaint on helpline no 198 when i tried 198 there Mr. pankaj said to me that for this you will have to dial 111 . Thus not any satisfactionary answer has been given. So you are requested to do something once again.

NITIN ADLAKHA

Feb 29, 2012

without any information my sim card service is block

my vodafone number 9899925177 service is block. without information.

Feb 22, 2012

Mobile Recharge

This is to inform you that on dated 23.02.2012 i recharged of Rs.50 through paytm online by the debit card of axis bank. This amount has been debited from my account but recharge has not been done .Then in evening i recharged my mobile from retailer of Rs 50 on mob. no. 9899795560 .

Feb 13, 2012

bill not received

hi,
my name is sanjay sharma,
my number is 9999063938,
i have complaint so many time i have not received bill. they people not taking any action, my office required my phone bill.
But they people unless giving my bill, cutout my outgoing . i facing unconvinced problem just because of that company.

sanjay sharma

Jan 16, 2012

Vodafone Coustomer Care Very Bed Response

Dear All,,

i am a USER of vodafone in Faridabad. It's a very bad network in India. I have pay about 2 to 3k vodafone bill per month untill they cut the phone at any time and after that if you want to contact Vodafone coustomer, they don't give good response.

1st. They can't pic the phone
2 nd. They take a more then 1 har to connect with Coustmor care.
3rd. Sorry sir, you have connect the Mummbi Branch, Please write down 2nd No and contact in your area..
4th. if you contact in your area.. press a lote of button to talk him.
5th.. sorry you have enter the wrong option

It's very bad experience with Vodafone. I have a request to all , plz use any other Network, but don't use Voda, b/c time is must be improtent to every one and if u need any emergency help with voda, they can't help you and waist your lot of time....

Time is Improtent not Vodafone...

Mohan Sharma

Jan 12, 2012

services not activated from past 11 days and false information providing

on 2nd january i requested for postpaid connection for the same number that i am using. i got the sim and paid rs 250 as security. but since then i have had almost 5 telephonic verificatins but my no has not been activated. on being from the customer care executives i was told that home verification was negative that means that there was no one at home when they personally verify the address. but according to me i was present at my address. then again i told them to verify my address and they said that within two days my address will be verified but nothing happened and when i asked them they me that they had come at 9 am on 9th january but there was no one at home and they said thay asked mr chopra but he didint give any good response. but mr chopra lives in delhi and he wasnt even here in faridabad. so false inforation was provided to me. since thein i have visited vodafone stores but no help has been provided to me.

Jan 6, 2012

Unncessary Balance Deductions

My Vodafone Mobile Number is ---9899883238 , I facing a problem of Unncessay Balance Deductions. Some Messages From Vodafone Come's and my balance gets deducted every time. I have tried to complain several time on Customer care but they are not listing. I don't want to use any vodafone service expect the incoming and outgoing. please take necessay actions against my complaint.

Satveer Gaur

Dec 25, 2011

vodafone postpaid bills

Hello
I have been cheated in vodafone postpaid billing.
I had vodafone prepaid number and I was using most of the services of vodafone. I used internet services of vodafome over a year. I use to use the internet service on my mobile handset as well on my pc without any extra charge. Last month I converted my number to postpaid and activated the internet service. I was informed that I will get 1 gb of data usage on my mobile on my pc as well.For the first month the was never sent and on second month when I asked for the bill then only it was sent. I was charge extra for using the internet on my pc.
For second month it was rs 166 extra charge when I used least internet on pc. For second month it is still yet to come and I used internet on pc and expecting a big amount of extra charge when I contact the support they didn't responded.
Please do justice with my case.

Thanks and regards
ramesh kumar
User471996

Dec 23, 2011

Services barged against unused services for another number

Dear Authorities,

This is humble request you to take this matter on priority, as i already filed this issue with you against complaint number 16135. Their executive gave me two corporate connection (9999862231 and 9873162353) long back, against one number i paid Rs500.00 as advance rental for two years, i have attached slip for your reference. but they sent me bill with another plan and forced me to make payment. i sent mails everywhere in their Corporate office, customer care, nodal officer, but i did not get any response against my request. i stopped using both the numbers and did not make any payments as well. they have kept my money in their pocket as well. i contineously got many call and was disturbed by their threats for stopping my old number if i dont make payment as they billed.

Now the situation has become more grusome. Vodafone is forcing me to make payment against which they billed me as per their wish even without providng the services. Today they have barged my all services against the 7-8 years old number 9873146489, on friday evening. Aginst this number i am making all payments timely. when i called customer care for the same then they said me to make payment is only solution to get this connection activated. i can not talk to their senior offices as well becouse its friday and they have an off two days. My uncle is Hospitalized at Asian Hospital Faridabad, i was already very disturb and they stopped all services, i am unable to call anyone and contact. In this manner these vodafone guys are torturing me mentally for a long period and today stopped my services against a number for i am making regular payments.

If no action is taken then these guys will take such cases for granted and will charge from customers as per their wish.

Regarding the same i requested you already. i request you again please please please take this matter seriously and help me out. as i can not change my number right now and not want to bend down against their unwanted desire. only you are the hope to help me out and say them to compensate regarding the same.

Thanks in advance for your better understanding.

Best Reragds,
Victim of Vodafone- vinod kumar gupta
9873146489 - Services are blocked
9911438128 you can call on this number

Dec 17, 2011

dnd service

TODAY ON DEC,15 2011 I TRIED ATLEAST FOR ONE HOUR TO MAKE A COMPLAINT WITH COSTUMER CARE IN VODAFONE.BUT EVEN AFTER MAKING SO MANY CALLS AND BURNING THE BLOOD I WAS UNABLE TO MAKE COMPLAINT.SHAME ON SUCH A WORST SERVICE THAT TOO WHEN I AM THEIR COSTUMER SINCE LAST 15 YEARS REALLY SHAMEFUL.
MY COMPLAINT WAS ABOUT DND SERVICE.MY NO IS REGISTERED WITH DND SERVICE STILL I AM GETTING MESSAGE FROM NOS GIVEN BELOW:;
9212255555 ,8595293311 .9210280327,7838683508,9871120697,9210336201,9313066298,8595386106,9582373497,9811207564,8595398699 AND SO MANY OTHERS PLEASE HELP ME AND SAVE ME.
S P SHARMA

Dec 15, 2011

Fraud lottery scam

This is strange thing on part of these scammers today morning i recieved a call from a person it was missed call from international no i suppose from dubai no +923414869776 whih i came to know when i saw + sign on it after making the call the concerned person told that i have won rs 20 lakhs of lottery in vodafone when i aked him which company is giving the prize he said in starnge answere sharukh khan although my no from vodafone and told to contact some vijay kumar with no 00923472131349 to contact further and guy seemed to be uneducated man.

my request to everybody that please dont give any personal details to any of these people make such international calls

neeraj sharma

Dec 13, 2011

Blank calls from Vodafone no holder

I got some sms from this mobile number please send me the mobile number holder details. mobile number is 8095931261

Dec 7, 2011

nonsense calls in night

One person calls me from these two mobile no. ############and ############and use non-sense language, I have connected him many times to my husband still he continues with non-sense language, he does not tell the address & name but by language he seems to be an uneducated person. Generally, he calls me in night sometime at about 8 pm, 9 pm 10 & 11 pm, please help me to get such of calls and also help me to provide the detail about this person.

I may be contacted on my husbands id : [email protected]

I may be

Aug 2, 2011

network problem

Dear sir,/madam
This is in context of my mobile numbers-9811843043,9953524848,9999686804. I could not make calls from any of the above mentioned numbers since last night. kindly look into the matter as soon as possible as it is hampering my business.
KIndly do the Needfull
Manoj chhabra

Jul 15, 2011

internet speed

I have purchased a voda fone mobile broadband,at the time of purchasing i was promised a speed of 400-500 kbps downloading speed but after purchasing the device i was not given even the speed of 10 kbps. Regarding this problem i complain voda fone care a lot of & also visited voda fone store but no action has been taken in this regard.i was only given complain no. like 2195790804, 2196561508,2196618668, 2196823396 etc.also my calls to customer care also been blocked.After i purchased this they said that they don't promise the speed even of 1 kbps. This device cost me 1500 rs. i am attaching the copy of the bill i was given. Please take suitable action in this matter like either refund this device or increase the speed up to the speed i was promised.
I shall be very thankful to you.
Omveer

Jul 14, 2011

Network Problem

My name is Gaurav Mehtani.My mobile no is 9999686804, i have network related problem from the last 2 months but the problem is not resolved, today (14 july 2011) i called in the customer care of vodafone (198) 3 to 4 times there i talk there executives there name is aman, ashok kumar bishnoi & ashok but they put my call on hold for 15 - 15 min but the problem is not resolved my problem is that my mobile is on network tower is showing full network but my no is going in to no not rechable or no not available is that making any sence please take some action againt vodafone & there executives,

Thnaks & Regards,
Gaurav Mehtani

Jul 2, 2011

Phone Warranty

I had purchased Vodafone handset Model No (Vodafone 150) having IMEI No. 358846030421196 on 27 October 2010 under Replacement Warranty for 1 year.

But now it is not working, i have visited to Vodafone Store Faridabad Branch for Complaining but they refused to replace the handset.

My Mobile No. 9711063607

Jun 23, 2011

deduction of balance

R/S
I am just Fred up with this Vodafone service in NCR region,on 20th June 2011,morning near 11 am i got a message regarding activation of caller tune,i was shocked,when i checked my balance immediately Rs. 30 was deducted from my Account,after that continuously 3-4 messages come one of was regarding caller tune "YOU And I" that is Vodafone song,and again i checked my balance Rs.15 deducted more from my balance(30+15=45)immediately i called to customer care..but they don't even know their work after trying hard i was able to talk to some Satish who lodge my complaint against Reference no 2198609590.n told me that i"l get it my refund in 72 hr.but after 3 days on 23 June i tried them to talk to them but they were saying we cant refund your money,asking the reason they told me for that talk to our Sr. manager but the worst thing is they put me hold on 1 hr.,45 min,sometimes 1more than 1 hr...but as a result i have to disconnect it..again making a call one CE said there is nothing like this complaint...i am now helpless somebody help me i am just Fred up with dis service.My cell no is 9711915375
User471996

Jun 15, 2011

Charging extra amount against wrong plan - vodafone

Dear authority,
this is regarding a vodafone corporate connections, which I took few months back. I requested the corporate plan rs.499 advance rental for two years. I made payment against this and possess slip of it as well. But they activated other plan and forcing me again and again to make payment against it. I requested three times to them for recifying this error as well by sending written mail. I have never received any response regarding it, on the top they have discontinued my connections and making calls at unusuale times for forcing to make payments. They never addressed my problem. Recently my wife got operation I had need of contact numbers also but I could not avail the facility of my connections for which I have already made the payment. Due to all this I have been very disturb. My wife and my newly born baby are also affected with their unusal calls and create disturbance in their required rest.
I have slip of payment and copy of mail( which I forwarded to them for taking rectification step ). Kindly do needful and take appropriate action. I shall be highly obliged to you for your timely help and cooperation.
Thanks and regards,